• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE AT MIZZOU-Pound 5 watch/smashfest

darkatma

Smash Hero
I bet sam2 is gonna flake on smym because he felt like he played so poorly yesterday =[

thanks for having us over yesterday, fun times

Oh, I hope my sets in winners against Tray, Lixi, and Brawlpro were recorded, because I had a match where I 4 stocked each of them in there :p
Fox is broken.

Cookiemonsta

Smash Ace
Man that was sooooooooo fuuuuuun !!! But hey, next time, I think all of ya'll should come to St. Louis. Not that the drive was bad or anything, but you know... would be nice... if ya'll came here...

>Bert<

Smash Ace
I bet sam2 is gonna flake on smym because he felt like he played so poorly yesterday =[

thanks for having us over yesterday, fun times

Oh, I hope my sets in winners against Tray, Lixi, and Brawlpro were recorded, because I had a match where I 4 stocked each of them in there :p
Fox is broken.
Well you had a 0-death on my Falco too. That was really depressing to watch lol.
I'll be sure to post that on my YouTube channel as long as Nav didn't delete it. It was one ridiculous combo.

darkatma

Smash Hero
Aw cmon you guys should go to SMYM
and pick me up on the way there :D

It'd be really fun, and Sam2 you'll improve ridiculously because you'll get to play soo many good players
I'll even help you go meet them so that you can play friendlies with every good person in the venue :p

-Sinister-

Smash Ace
well as i told ryan (bert) i'm not going unless i play amazingly from this point on. because honestly if i play that bad again, i'm going to seriously consider quitting altogether with little exaggeration.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Thanks for having us Lordydennek. Fun times everyone, sorry for all the Nana BS, I kinda need it to win.

Any footage of IC's or Mario is probably me.

Sinister is a Sheik player right? Weird but I don't remember playing any Sheiks in the brackets.

-Sinister-

Smash Ace
oh we played. and i got *****. i didn't go sheik vs you because i didn't want to get chaingrabbed by a single ice climber. i went fox and then falcon.

darkatma

Smash Hero
well as i told ryan (bert) i'm not going unless i play amazingly from this point on. because honestly if i play that bad again, i'm going to seriously consider quitting altogether with little exaggeration.
you played bad because you have no tourney experience
you can change that with.... -> SMYM

honestly both you and navneet are pretty good but have some really bad habits
like when i went pichu on navneet i just banked on him rolling in from the ledges on FD, so i would just predict and charge upsmashes.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
oh we played. and i got *****. i didn't go sheik vs you because i didn't want to get chaingrabbed by a single ice climber. i went fox and then falcon.
You guys should give yourselves more credit. You beat all my other characters with Sheik, IC's just require special matchup knowledge. There will be just as many people worse than you as there are better than you at a big tourney like SMYM.

-Sinister-

Smash Ace
you played bad because you have no tourney experience
no i mean i NEVER play that bad. i was messing up basic stuff that i never **** up. not even at tourney's i've been to like hdr. i was ****ing up needle turnarounds and waveshines which i never do. but i mean i want to go to smym, but if i don't start playing like normal, there's no way. i mean ask sam1 or nav, i was ****ing up so much stuff that i always do right.

and i'm sorry to everyone for johning so much, but i was really looking forward to that smashfest and playing well. and overall i just didn't have much fun because i played like utter poop.

oh and i have been to 5 "real" tournaments.

darkatma

Smash Hero
go to smym lollll
everyone has their bad days

I get them too, like the tourney i went to back home was so disappointing coz i lost to zelgadis lmao
I can guarantee you're not gonna suck at smym.. it's just a bad day.

Lordydennek

Smash Ace
I kinda wanna go to smym. It'd be fun.

I had a great time with everyone!

To como-
Bert you get most improved overall. gooood shhhiiiteee.
Sam2 you get most de-proved :) kiddin just play better next time.
Nav you get most destroyed by pichu and good **** otherwise award
Cj- glad you could come and bring the ****tiest tv of all time. :p kidding.
Trobe-glad you came! youll be another good addition to the COMOCREW
Akuma-sorry you couldnt stay for singles. wouldve loved for you to pwn.
TMFJ-tehheheheheheheh

Rolla
Trey-i think we played like one friendly. idk lol not good enough! more next time
Karl-damnit Karl! SHIIIT next time im goin ylink on your *** allllllll daaaay.
Dan-WHERE WAS THE SAMUS/ICS? its all good tho i just happy to have chars that counter yours lol :p luv
Akio-GOOOOD **** in the crew battle. dude i was crackin my *** up
Mark-Great having you man, thanks for being so considerate while you were here!!!!

STL
Atma-fun as always. glad i got to play you finally lol. next time my sheik will have your peach.
Brawlpro-great time! fun to meet/play you. also...next time we will get...well you know
Lixi-always fun to play you! more friendlies next time
Phil-surprisingly i didnt play you at all but had fun laughing with you

KC
Jace and crew-poo. just poo.
Austin-hella man just hella. you are crazy good. you were kicking my *** the morning you left. keep it that way
Nick-Hella good as well. you guys just need some more tourny xp and youll be great
*also get in with the kc crew*-talk to jace

to myself-
good **** sam. killed it. straight up pwnage. your ylink was just too good.

Thanks for coming guys!!!!!!!

-Sinister-

Smash Ace
hey who was trobe? i don't think i ever saw him. and austin you gots to come back. we had 2 much fun the day after the fest. activi....need i say more? (unfortunately no one but austin and nav will understand this)

Cookiemonsta

Smash Ace
Man I shoulda won that thing. But oh well. I'm sure things woulda went smoother if I did my push-ups that morning and had some cookies for that extra twitch during the tourney. But Btw who was that pretty good puff player? I need to Rematch that guy.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
To como-
Bert you get most improved overall. gooood shhhiiiteee.
WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

(unfortunately no one but austin and nav will understand this)
I DO!!

To the rest:
Atma: it was fun FINALLY getting to play you although I felt as if I needed a bit more warmup before the match. Good games man.
Phil: Kinda wishing we had a Puff main from the CoMO crew so we could get some more practice on one, but either way, u did a great job keeping me on my toes. I look forward to playing you next time.
Cookiemonsta and Dan: WE NEVER PLAYED!!!
BrawlPro: I'm like 99% sure you were sandbagging against me the matches I won lol. The friendlies were fun and I had a good time laughing at both of our SD's lol. Hope to see you at our next smashfest.
Trey: Dude I know it took us (me) a while to get the hang of our teams sh*t, but once we did, we didn't lose a game except to Atma and Phil. I would DEFINITELY team with you at another tournament again. You are one hella funny person. I think I laughed at like everything you said lol.
Austin and Nick: Guys, for real you HAVE to smash with us more often. I was legit surprised at how good you two are for never being to a major tournament. I'm glad you two finally found a smash scene in which you two can get involved. It will only make you guys better. Trust me on that one.
Trobe and Tyler: I never got to play you guys except for in teams, but thanks for making it to the tournament. It was great having you two there.
Lixi: Icies are my fav high tier char (DK is my fav low tier char hence the avatar :p) and you def made them look pretty sweet. The friendlies were a lot of fun.

To the CoMO crew: I'm proud of you all. Despite Sam2 messing up so much, he still managed to pull out a 4th place and while he may think thats bad, its pretty damm good. And good sh*t in teams Sam and Nav. I saw Nav pull a ridiculous combo on Atma's Fox (both me and Austin were like WHOA DUDE!! lol).
Also, if you guys want to go to SMYM I'm still like 60% I'm going. I didn't know at first it would be an extra half hour, but I REALLY want to go. So if you guys are up for it (cough...Nav, Sam1, Sam2...cough) let me know. This would be the number one time for you to meet Darkrain, Nav.
If I forgot you, I'm sorry, I'm a terrible person, and I know lol.

Nuris

Smash Lord
Trey: Dude I know it took us (me) a while to get the hang of our teams sh*t, but once we did, we didn't lose a game except to Atma and Phil. I would DEFINITELY team with you at another tournament again. You are one hella funny person. I think I laughed at like everything you said lol.
Also you guys were the only ones to take a match off of us.

:O

>Bert<

Smash Ace
Bert, I am up for going.
+1 to this good sir. I'm actually renting a car cuz my Jeep gets horrid gas mileage. Sam2 had originally thought of going, but has dropped out since then. And Nav gave me a "maybe", but has now dropped out as well. Perhaps Jared would wanna go? Maybe Kellin?

Top Bottom