• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE AT MIZZOU-Pound 5 watch/smashfest

darkatma

Smash Hero
why wouldn't you just ask me directly loll

If you or Karl can drive me, then yes we are going
Also I'll team with you if I don't manage to convince blitzbolt to come. I really want him to though lol, but he's hesitant because he has "responsibilities", or something like that.

@ Sam(antha)
nooooo i'm so sad =[ I wanna go to that too but for practice for SMYM vs learning a new game that i know i'll be horrible at, I'd choose practice for SMYM

Lordydennek

Smash Ace
YOU SHOULD ALL COME. It's gonna be great. CoMo's crew is getting beastly. Yet we need more practice. Also Binyan I picked up peach. hehe. So i'll need some pointers.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I thought this was today, that's why I asked here Binyan. Wanted to put the pressure on you :p
I work next saturday but I can get the day off. I'm down to come on the condition that we have a car that is not mine

darkatma

Smash Hero
okay i'll ask karl lol
or jeremy might be able to drive

kansas, who's coming to this?
I really wanna play jace/dmac/phat and possibly Z is he's not broke
or massive. that guy nearly beat my fax in pools at the last smym

>Bert<

Smash Ace
I'm not missing out on crew battles this time...damn my health.
Sam, do u need me to bring anything now that stupid LIVESTREAM won't be up...?
Obviously I'm bringin a full setup, but anything more?

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Well, us Springfield guys kinda wish we knew about this sooner. There's a local tourney on the same day =/

We're still wanting to go to the memorial tournament though.

Lordydennek

Smash Ace
Ya the memorial tourny will be big. also another small smasfest here march 4. its hosted by the mizzou competitve gaming club.

Ryan-sounds good dude. glad you can come.

darkatma

Smash Hero
Well, us Springfield guys kinda wish we knew about this sooner. There's a local tourney on the same day =/

We're still wanting to go to the memorial tournament though.
how is there a local tourney? there are like, a total of 5 people in springfield, if even that many
just come here instead :p
You get to play mizzou, kansas, stl, and some rolla people.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
how is there a local tourney? there are like, a total of 5 people in springfield, if even that many
just come here instead :p
You get to play mizzou, kansas, stl, and some rolla people.
He speaketh the truth...the more the merrier.

Btw, whats the deal with KC?? Anyone coming? Haven't heard from them in a while. Hopefully everyone that was here last time can make it.

Edit: March 4th is RIGHT before SMYM idk how many ppl would be able to make it.

TROBE

Smash Rookie
Count me in

Is it alright if I attend this event? I actually live at Tiger Diggs on Campusview so sleeping arrangements will be easy for me.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
just gave away a 7.25 hour shift to come to this. Binyan we better team now!! I gave up >50$ to be here.
so, I'm confirmed. See yall Saturday.
moneymatches?

TROBE

Smash Rookie
Believe me man, I've been lookin all over to get back into the "Super Smashing". I just never found out any information about smash bros. playing in COMO. I just recently joined the smash forum to find info about tourneys and I'm glad I finally found one. I'll probably only be able to come to the saturday event, I've got a big exam on Monday and I don't do anything on Saturday, Sunday is my work day. I probably won't be very good on the fact that I haven't played Smash since I was playing Brawl back home over Winter Break. I did use to own a gamecube and melee, but I would like to come to see what I've got. If I could be put on the list of attendees that would be great. Thanks. Maybe, after this event we can smash more if you got free time on your hands. R u a student at the university? Sorry if I sound like a total noob but I'm trying to regain my old form back.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
also
KC WHERE YOU AT!?!?!?!?!?
Boy thats the truth...haven't heard a thing from them since like the first posts....hopefully they're coming. :urg:

Tomacawk - glad u can make it, sry u had to skip out on a work shift lol

Deku - does that mean you'll be coming??

Edit: I'm gonna try to get a Project: M setup going would anyone be interested?

-Sinister-

Smash Ace
it has been brought to my attention that it only takes 13 min to get to your house, so i might be able to make it.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
The title should be changed to just smashfest. No more watching...sigh :(

And so far I guess there are about 20 confirmations? Can you confirm the confirmations Sam? lol

SS4 Shinobi

Smash Cadet
Hey this is actually my first time posting on here i hope im doin it right. Add to the list of attendees Austin and Nick. (from kc) thanks :) can't wait!

Tomacawk

Smash Master
whatever~
my last two teammates have ditched me the night before/day of the tournament
feels bad man

>Bert<

Smash Ace
Results:

1: Darkatma
2: Lixivium
3: BrawlPro
4: Sinister
5: Leviathan
5: Phil
7: Triforce
7: Cookiemonsta
9: Bert
9: Prodigy
9: Austin
9: Leum
13: Akuma
13: Shy1
13: CJ
13: Trobe

Good sh** guys. Need to do it again soon. Very soon. Sinister and I will more than likely be going to SMYM see you all there.

Shoutouts a bit later.

Top Bottom