• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Social - N2C on thursday, anyone?

Ledge_g2

Smash Ace
Monthly would be fine to start off with, although It may end up being more anyway. But ideally I think atleast once every 2 weeks.

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
I'll contribute to the "social" part of this for now, Does anyone wish to see the film Shutter Island in the city next week on Friday? It would be during either the afternoon or night, if no one is interested then i'll just go see it with Cao <3

Splice

Smash Hero
My Dad!
It was his birthday the day of the March 6 tournament lol.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
So, Anyone up for a house meet next weekend? or something on the Friday night considering mothers day is on the Sunday.. Thought I'd ask here anyways since i doubt no one wants to have a meet at n2c because of moneys.

also sorry for bumping this thread, but yeah probably best to use this one instead of making a brand new thread.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I'll make Sam and possibly Ashley go. Shaz if he gets money! You'll need to firm up on dates though.

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Ok so either saturday afternoon or night depending on which is more convenient for everyone

Session times update on Wednesday so i'll post them tommorow =)

kupo

Smash Lord
I'd come but, Iron Man 2 isn't worth watching the second time round...least for me.

The directors suite was sweet though!

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
iron man doesnt sound very appealing... but i would like to socialize with you guys more, so im a maybe for now ;)

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
i wouldnt be able to get there by 6, just as a point of future reference. dont think ill be coming this weekend though... gotta get up early on sunday ;)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Ashley and I would be up for indoor rockclimbing - always! Come Tim!

Hardrock on Swanston St? Soon?

Want me to take charge of rockclimbing meet?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
*Rubs hands together*

OK I will set up epicness; looking at next weekend or the one after, you'll find out!

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Going to be in the city at around 1ish tomorrow with viva maybe to do some shopping and random stuff. So anyone is welcome to come along if they feel like shopping or anything xD

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ashley and I would be up for indoor rockclimbing - always! Come Tim!

Hardrock on Swanston St? Soon?

Want me to take charge of rockclimbing meet?
Squee! <3

I'm totally down, just let me know when kiddos! <3 Or I can help organize too. Teehee. :]

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
There should be four of us participating at the Mother's Day Classic this Sunday morning.

Tim needed deets for this; here it is: http://mothersdayclassic.com.au/event/vic/melbourne#course

You have to wake up early as **** for this as registration starts from 6.15am and the 8km race starts at 8am. So if you want to make things easier, want to meet at Flinders Street Station at 6.45am?

Totally understand if you decide to change your mind, but it'll be hella fun, and missing out anything i do really sucks

Top Bottom