• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mekos Presents!! Press Start - Aug. 18th Greensboro, NC (MD/VA confirmed!!)

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Aj's trash talk is always enjoyable. Our 3v3 would be Me, Cafee, and Aj. As much as I like DF, :popo: in a 3v3 event with only two stocks available isn't as good as a character who just planks for free. Unless every match is on Fd.

:018:

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
I'm actually more interested in doubles with Tara and 3v3 with md/va than singles. It would be funny to push NC out of top 3 tho lol

Edit: Mekos can there be a crew battle too? 5v5 my carpool vs 5 NC?

:phone:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I think they are called "BBW"'s.
There is nothing wrong with BBW's as some feel (I'm pretty sure you don't care if a woman was skinny or bigger). Pretty bigger woman are nice. And chances are, they swallow/deepthroat most of the time.

But I digress, Buffalo Wild Wings after the tourney anyone? Watch me guzzle down like 10-15 boneless blazin wings?

archer.

Smash Lord
BWW would be good but the nearest one is like 20 minutes from the venue and in the opposite direction from Mekos' apartment.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
There is nothing wrong with BBW's as some feel (I'm pretty sure you don't care if a woman was skinny or bigger). Pretty bigger woman are nice. And chances are, they swallow/deepthroat most of the time.

But I digress, Buffalo Wild Wings after the tourney anyone? Watch me guzzle down like 10-15 boneless blazin wings?

I'm down for whatever. In terms of woman and food.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Anyone interested in a wii or gamecube?

Wii has everything but a sensor bar, one wiimote, and brawl for 100$.

Also have a gamecube with everything for 25 bucks. (GC Games I got SuperMario sunshine,NBA Street V3)

also got a Pokemon Diamond ill sell it for 20 bucks

and Saphire and Leafgreen for 30 bucks for both of them.

and also got a ****load of SEga Genesis games.

Top Bottom