• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman Zero Mafia/Newbie 21! Game Over. Mafia Wins!

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Well i wann figure out the entire scumteam, so two out of the three f you, baring a town flip, are scum if i go by pure poe

:phone:

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master

I completely understand then! I assume though that you won't be going strictly based on PoE seeing as how you have joker as null/town when nulls can change. Or do you actually have him as full on town?

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sorry guys, more RL johns. >_<

I'm not watcher for the record if my slot hasnt already claimed. Just from reading masq's slot though I think he's town anyway.

From what i've read Im ok with a loli lynch. No super solid reads yet though. I'll def be around tomorrow evening though like with hours before deadline at least so if Im need to hammer I can be here. Trying to finish reading asap though so I can make sure we're on the right track.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Well i wann figure out the entire scumteam, so two out of the three f you, baring a town flip, are scum if i go by pure poe
Orbo why are you playing like ***?
Shouldn't you just be looking for someone scummy, not trying to figure the scumteam? :ohwell:

What's the reasoning behind your read on Joker, please? I gather you had him as null at the start of the Day?

Also, if you have to lynch between Frozen/Loli, which do you want to lynch?

I should be back tonight, about 6PM EST or something. I do not have a handle on this game, but I'll tell you this:

Myself and Joey are town, likely BSP as well.

If we mislynch toDay, tomorrow is Lylo (lynch scum or lose) and the bodyguard should claim. Also, the bodyguard shouldn't target anyone tonight- with Joey out in the open it is more valuable to keep yourself alive so you can claim.

I think I'm happiest lynching Frozen toDay

:urg: here goes

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Because i kinda lost interest in this dayphase.
I'm fine with either frozen or loli going pendig frozens posts he said e'd do before deadline. You're town, ik im town, bap town, joey town by claim and play. Joker i feel his posts once he stopped being so gungho have felt townie to me, leaving frozen and loli.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
PrivateJoker-Brown 128
Kary 87
Anomandaris_Rake 74
Orboknown 64
BadWolf28738 52
-Masquerain- 48
Gheb_01 43
BSP 42
Яagnarock 37
LoliLovesRain 33
Ori_bro 25
Ramen King 7
King of Brawl 3
Xonar 2
frozenflame751

Top posters=my slot, joker, kary, dead person, joey(v/la) gheb, bsp, the mod.
Damn.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
If he flips bodyguard I'm going to rage. But that's inactivity mafia for ya.

Don't know whether it's worth waiting on a claim from him.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
My feeling is that he won't be here anyways, so it doesn't matter.

As I said, I don't think we'll have enough people online to swing another lynch anyways.

I need to go to sleep shortly anyways, it's gone 2AM for me.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
A lynch has been reached! Your mod is too lazy to make a sufficient vote count but he will anyway on the flip!

It is now twilight until then.

#HBC | ѕoup

Vote Count XI:

LoliLovesRain [0]
PrivateJoker-Brown [1] -Masquerain-
-Masquerain- [0]
Orboknown [0]
Ramen King [0]
Kary [0]
Frozenflame751 [4] Kary, PrivateJoker-Brown, Ramen King, Orboknown

Not Voting: Loli, Frozenflame751.​

I like the formatting over a vote-count seperate from a flip, but here's the official one! (appluase)

#HBC | ѕoup

*ahem*

The Resistance had yet another long day of travelling, the sun was hot, the desert was unforgiving, and they have had so many casualities already. "How long will we keep traveling? What is our destination? Is there no end to this?" A soldier spoke out. The others merely glanced at him, and told him to keep his heads out of the clouds. It seems that the cheery demeanor and enthusiastic attitude has grown weaker, everyone was getting tired. One man, however, could simply not go any further. His name was Frozenflame, he was a replacement for an injured solider and had to carry the burden of his duties. He wasn't brash about it, but he simply decided that he would not go any further.

The crowd only turned him, and scoffed. They continued pressing further without him as Neo Arcadia became closer in the distance. The man only looked disgusted with himself as he seen everyone else walk away.

Nobody ever heard from him again.

Craft, Vanilla Townie chose to stay behind.

It is now Night 2, please send all actions within 48 hours. All actions not sent in will be randomized.

#HBC | ѕoup

Another day, another casuality. Even though the cause seems just the reploids grow weak, perhaps some enthusiasm could be in order. -Masquerain-... He betrayed his own master to fight for freedom, and used his skills to his full abilities. Now, like the shadow he was born from, he exists only in the abyss of cyberspace.​

Hidden Phantom, Town Watcher Has been murdered.​

They say reploids can feel pain you know, hopefully you don't share the same fate.​

#HBC | ѕoup

Vote Count XII:

LoliLovesRain [0]
PrivateJoker-Brown [0]
Orboknown [0]
Ramen King [0]
Kary [0]
Not Voting: Kary, Ramen King, Orboknown, PrivateJoker-Brown, LoliLovesRain

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch!

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Well it would appear that Masque was telling the truth, and now we're in Lylo without a Watcher report to help us out. Time to reread and try to figure out who the bad guys are.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
At the very least, we still have our Bodyguard out there somewhere to claim. That way we'll have someone to trust, and have one less townie that we can accidentally lynch. That means us other townies can only have a 33% chance of choosing the wrong target.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Yes but for those of us that know they are townies, and aren't the bodyguard (ie, myself) the odds are in our favor. Nothing's guaranteed, but the odds are good.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Well it would appear that Masque was telling the truth, and now we're in Lylo without a Watcher report to help us out. Time to reread and try to figure out who the bad guys are.
You continue to be an utter waste of space

Joey was cleared by counter-claims, capiche?

commenting on his death is NOT productive

Yes but for those of us that know they are townies, and aren't the bodyguard (ie, myself) the odds are in our favor. Nothing's guaranteed, but the odds are good.
Get
The
Out

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
woah, I just looked at the thread title and the deadline is more than a month away. I assume it's supposed to say 8/29, unless it's typical for lylo situations to have absurdly long deadlines?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
My guess is that it's Zen, but I suppose it could be Loli.
woah, I just looked at the thread title and the deadline is more than a month away. I assume it's supposed to say 8/29, unless it's typical for lylo situations to have absurdly long deadlines?
what's the pro-town motivation for these posts?

oh wait- nevermind.

who's scum?

Top Bottom