• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman Zero Mafia/Newbie 21! Game Over. Mafia Wins!

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I'll be reading up on what I missed after this weekend. Sorry guys will be V/LA until the 19th cuz anime convention stuff. I believe Joey is gonna be V/LA as well cuz anime convention.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Alright guys, sorry I'm late to the party. Bunch a craziness been goin on in my life what with just getting hired to teach the LSAT and tons of traveling and a bunch of other johns no one cares about.
Sounds cool, don't sweat it.

I'll be reading up on what I missed after this weekend. Sorry guys will be V/LA until the 19th cuz anime convention stuff. I believe Joey is gonna be V/LA as well cuz anime convention.
Sounds cool, have a nice time.

BUT YOU NEED TO CLAIM WATCHER OR NOT WATCHER TO CLEAR/IMPLICATE JOEY
please do this ASAP

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
@Zen: I have your slot as town. Who are you most interested in lynching toDay?

@Orbo: Which would you rather lynch today, Loli or Gheb/Frozen?

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Yo I'mma just have to follow the majority today. I do think Orbo is town simply from the first two pages of Rake so I'll go with him.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Way to dump the decision on me XD
Likely to go in lolis direction. We have 5-2 numbers advantage so we need tonpull it together soon.

:phone:

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Much rather loli. Town ff is a bigger asset considering we have next to nothing on each slot.
my gosh this reasoning is terrible :ohwell:

anyways. Happy to roll towards a Loli waggon, would obviously like to see counter-claims finish. Ridiculous low activity but what you gonna do.

Vote: LoliLovesRain

Do NOT end the Day until at least Monday 20th, hear? Right.
Could foresee a waggon snap to someone else but just now not seeing any motive for it.

All best
-Kary

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Will do a couple of vote counts when I wake up, your mod is tired for now.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Lolis done next to nothing but give out sone shallow reads a d say "i'll get to this at X" then throw out one post.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Vote count X:

LoliLovesRain [1] Kary
PrivateJoker-Brown [1] -Masquerain-
-Masquerain- [1] PrivateJoker-Brown
Orboknown [0]
Ramen King [0]
Kary [0]
Frozenflame751 [0]

Not Voting: Ramen King, Loli, Orboknown, Frozenflame751.

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch!

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I'm willing to get on a Loli wagon, but not without some reasoning. Anyone care to elaborate?
eww
What are you trying to achieve with this post?

Lolis done next to nothing but give out sone shallow reads a d say "i'll get to this at X" then throw out one post.
Loli just called both Joker and Badwolf 'anti-town' Day 1 and said they should go pretty much regardless of if they're scum. Then she hopped onto Joker just because she disliked his play more than Badwolf's.

On the other hand I think I'm doing a 180 on my Loli read because I think it was based in paranoia; I can't really see much scum intent, and I don't really want to lynch her toDay. I think I'd rather lynch Gheb/Frozen.

Vote: Frozenflame751

Right now I'm at that point in the game where I have everyone as town for one reason or another; I need to sift through the reasons for my townreads and weed out the weakest links. Will likely re-read Gheb just now but looking at it, don't see enough pro-town points from him.

WE NEED TO FINISH COUNTER-CLAIMS

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
@Kary: What I'm trying to gain from that post is to find out how people are reading Loli as scummy. You guys said she was voteworthy, but I only agreed with that a few days ago. I don't see anything she did as scummy, just weak. Townies can have weak day1 play too.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I'm willing to get on a Loli wagon, but not without some reasoning. Anyone care to elaborate?
@Kary: What I'm trying to gain from that post is to find out how people are reading Loli as scummy. You guys said she was voteworthy, but I only agreed with that a few days ago. I don't see anything she did as scummy, just weak. Townies can have weak day1 play too.
So you're trying to get a better read on me/Orbo? This is fair enough, albeit it's a little late in the Day to do so.

It's just a bit strange because it read as though you'd be down for voting Loli once you'd seen the argument, which kind of raises the question of why you need to see the argument in the first place.

For instance, if you think you have a reasonable case for Loli town, you should be making that known, and pushing for someone else to be lynched, yeah?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Let me talk 'bout Gheb for a minute;

4. PrivateJoker-Brown: You're suspicious in my book. Not only is your argument against Badwolf pretty weak but the way you make your points shows no intention of giving him a chance for a proper response. You are in no way looking for a constructive solution to this discussion and you don't acknowledge BWs points even when they are legitimate - that tells me that your intention is not to understand what BW is trying to accomplish but that you're looking for a way to make him look like the bad guy. A townie has no reason to do this so for now I'm going to assume that you are not town. If you *are* town, take this as a piece of advice and work on the way you approach a one on one discussion and start thinking about what a townie actually hopes to gain from such a discussion. I doubt you've been doing that, no matter what alignment you are in this game.

Vote PrivateJoker-Brown
I felt like Gheb was being hard on Joker, and that it was more of a case that Joker thought BW was the bad guy, not that he was trying to make him look bad.

I *can*, but I don't see the point of it. Nobody other than you has issues with his points.
And when asked about why he liked BW more than Joker... he wasn't willing to actually show why, which is pretty anti-town straight away.

We need to be reasonable about this. PJB flipping town should have no meaning in regards to how we look at Badwolf [and vice versa]. Just because one flips town and thus was most likely genuine doesn't mean he was right. Everybody who suggests to lynch Badwolf toMorrow just because PJB might flip town is misleading / giving wrong information.
Uh... kinda. Because BW and Joker are convinced one another are scum doesn't mean either of them is right. On the other hand, that's not to say that their exchange doesn't show signs of being town vs scum; which would suggest we should lynch the other on a townflip.

I don't think Gheb actually mentions what he thinks of their argument, though his vote on Joker plus his later statements:
I guess Orb can by lynched but I think we should lynch one of PJB and Badwolf.
That's fine. As long as you know where your head is and where your reads are you should do what you think is right and BW is not a bad lynch.
Suggest that he presumably thinks it is TvS.

It's also interesting that Gheb thinks BW is a reasonable lynch, given that he's been more or less defending BW. I'm struggling to actually know what Gheb's reads are here :ohwell:

I know he dislikes Joker. But look at this line of questioning;
PJB, what are we supposed to do if we lynch Badwolf and he flips scum?
This is just straight up BS. You don't *know* he's scum and if you actually were so sure he is you wouldn't talk about 'starting from a scratch'. One option you've never considered is that Badwolf might just be town.
As Joker pointed out, this is totally ugly and wrong; Gheb basically attacks Joker for answering the question Gheb asked him, which makes you wonder what Gheb was actually thinking at the time.
On top of that, what sort of a question is that anyways? Is he asking for potential scumbuddies for BW or what? What did Gheb hope to gain from that answer?

So yeah, happy to roll Gheb/frozen toDay. Can much more happily put Loli as nervous/newbie town than I can put Gheb as lazy/laid-back town. Sound reasonable?

Still need to finish counter-claims though.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
@Orbo:

Gheb has done pretty much nothing except dislike Joker and seem ok with either BW or Joker; but he does more or less exactly what he accuses Joker of- not considering that he might be town.

The argument that frozen is a greater town asset than Loli works the other way as well; that surely frozen is more dangerous as scum than Loli. Arguably we should probably just keep whoever is easier to read. On top of this, I could argue that having almost nothing from both slots is more of a point against Gheb than anything. But hey, read those points I just made and tell me what you think.

I think we roll Gheb/frozen.

Maybe I finally have a handle on this game.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I like the idea of a Gheb/Frozen lynch far better than a Loli lynch. I forgot about how harsh his reaction was, when all I did was answer his question.

The BSP/Zen and Gheb/Frozen slots are the only ones who haven't claimed Watcher/Not Watcher yet, iirc.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Vote: loli
no explanation
no signs of reading thread
:facepalm:
I like the idea of a Gheb/Frozen lynch far better than a Loli lynch. I forgot about how harsh his reaction was, when all I did was answer his question.

The BSP/Zen and Gheb/Frozen slots are the only ones who haven't claimed Watcher/Not Watcher yet, iirc.
doesn't vote
can't remember who's claimed
:facepalm:

I may just stop caring about this game right about now.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I don't like attatching myself to wagons that show no signs of going anywhere. You've changed your vote 3 times in the last few days, each time to a different player who is V/LA or hasn't started playing yet. We have a little over 24 hours til the deadline, so I'm not exactly in a hurry to vote Gheb/Frozen when we have a loli wagon begining to form, and Frozen isn't on it.

And if my recollection of claims is inaccurate, feel free to correct me. I don't have a computer to use right now, and I'm viewing the thread via my Wii's opera browser, so **** going back through the thread to double check that bull****.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Bsp claimed not waycher iirc.
Zen said e would just aheep me today. Kary's post bout gheb is good.
@zen- br ready to switch votes aight?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Ok, I've given this some consideration. I won't be around the rest of tonight, or for most of the afternoon/evening tomorrow, so it occurs to me that I actually do need to be in a bit of a hurry to vote. I'll be able to check in later tomorrow before the deadline, assuming a hammer hasn't taken place.

Unvote
Vote: FrozenFlame

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Okay back from being V/la this weekend.

No I'm not the watcher.
Also, just because I do not post as much does not mean I do not post things worth anything. I was extremely busy and didn't think posting v/la or hey guys i'll get to this was worth it. Day 1 is always just a bad day in general seeing as how there is so little to work with.

Orbo what are your reads? I don't know if i saw them.

Kary wrt Gheb. I thought he was null but would have liked to place him as town. He was very laid-back and calm but didn't say much and honestly i was having extreme problems with reading through his laid-back + advice combo. FrozenFlame I don't remember seeing anything from so I got nothing from that and I have never played with him before to know how he plays. The only thing with Gheb was when he said he would wait for the newbies to give out reads before he gave out his but when he gave his out they were more like advice than anything for the newbies.

Reasoning for joker was already given.

I have Kary as Null/town leaning more towards town.

I was starting to get iffy about Joey as you can see from my i believe the 2nd before last post but then he claimed watcher. There's no CC so he's definitely watcher.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Ah. you're going by PoE then with the last remaining 3?

If I were you I would put Kary as town and leave the last 2 as me and FF if you're going to do it by PoE. Kary seems like town and from past experience he's really good at reading people so he's helpful imo.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Trying to narrow it down somehow since eceryone is townie or inactive town lean.
With two scum left, you just said i should consider you/ff the scumteam

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
lol no I meant if you need to eliminate either kary,me or FF you should choose between us xD Sorry for the confusion in what i said.

I was under the impression you were trying to figure out a lynch between us 3 by PoE.

The only 3 i'm unsure of is Joker,Gheb/FF,Orbo. Kary,BSP and joey i have as town.

Top Bottom