• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman X: Day of Death. ~ EVERYBODY DIED. SCUM WINS. GAME OVER.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
1. Inferno3044 (1) Circus
2. JTB ()
3. Overswarm (2) Rajam, Boat
4. Red Ryu ()
5. Circus ()
6. Analytical Buttheads ()
7. Rajam (1) Raziek
8. Nicholas1024
9. Xatres ()
10. Terywj (3) FF, Nich, OS
11. Raziek ()
12. Boatchouli (2) AB, Inferno
13. Frozenflame751 (1) RR

Not voting - JTB, Tery, Xatres

With 13 playing, it takes 7 to lynch!

Deadline is September 20th at 11:59 PM EST (GMT-5).

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Like I copy and pasted that from Super Mario RPG to poke at Raziek about meta, because that doesn't work with me sometimes.

I didn't try and fake mod info, because it clearly is not from this game if it was.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Stupidity is a mod voteable offense nich. either be more specific or retract your request as it is in bad taste unless I am proven otherwise

#HBC | ѕoup

Posting pictures is not a modkillable offense, I will not stop someone doing so, but I also will not tolerate spam of it, so far, I have not felt the need to restrict them as they are only posted by a couple of players and is but is a ****ty excuse to blame people for wanting to post pictures.

Either there can be a PM petition to me about this, or the game will continue like normal.

Please keep in mind to be formal and I will not be punishing anyone depending on the resolution chosen.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Rule #42: Friday World Forums shall never be mentioned.

IT NEVER HAPPENED.

(So yeah, I was kidding.)

#HBC | ѕoup

Oh okay, don't rustle My jimmies like that,I get into dictator mode.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Red Ryu, you're playing too cautious. I'd like a full list from you, town, null, and scum reads for every player in the game. You don't have to back them up if you don't want to; we'll ask if we feel it is necessary. I just want to know where you stand.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Normally I'm against this as is most of DGames, I've seen WL use it to get the doc to not doc Ryker on D1 in Pulp Fiction.

However your policy based on what I read in Fire Emblem is different, so I'll give.

1. Inferno3044 - town
2. JTB - null
3. Overswarm - town
4. Red Ryu - town
5. Circus - null
6. Analytical Buttheads (Gheb_01/adumbrodeus) - null
7. Rajam - town
8. Nicholas1024 - leaning town
9. Xatres - null
10. Terywj - null
11. Raziek - leaning scum
12. Boatchouli (Ryker/Moth) - null
13. Frozenflame751 - scum, legit this time.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Pardon the whahey?

Why am I scum? I've made like three posts, so you should be able to give me a really good answer, with quotes.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Seven actually.

Ok, so...

*Looks at playerlist*

I like OS, Circus, and Nich.

Dislike Red Ryu. Abnormally low content level given his typical playstyle. Exchange with Ryker not necessarily indicative of any alignment, but interesting to note, given the amount of content produced by the two of them is essentially only that argument.

Dislike Boatchouli, but not willing to call them scum because I know how Ryker works. If this lasts into Day 3, he should die.

Null on Analytical Buttheads. Intent to ensure that everyone posted during RVS seems pro-Town to me, but he's essentially been quiet since his exchange with OS, as OS himself has already pointed out.

Rajam, Xatres and Frozenflame have all made posts that don't sit well with me. Xatres needs to post more (oh the irony, coming from me), and Rajam needs to deliver a solid stance.

Actually, I like this direction:

Rajam, you've been strangely focused on OS. Let's look at the content of your posts:

You open with a pseudo-RVS vote on Overswarm, based solely on banter between he and AB.

Your next actual content post shows up here, when you bring up something that OS had posted long before the current discussion at hand.
In the same post, you address Xatres in a very passive-agressive manner. This feels to me like you're trying to make him fear you a little bit, which comes up again in a moment.

This isn't a freudian slip, this is you trying to paint a big target on OS here. If OS is Town, he could just as easily think Adum is after him because of his normal scum play. His comment isn't indicative of his alignment, and you really can't draw anything from it other than WIFOM.

These two posts sent up HUGE red flags.

Once again you're drawn back to Xatres. And I find it interesting that you choose to FoS him here. It's a convenient way to draw attention to him without actually starting a wagon on him.

This is further compounded by you asking him what he thinks of your "case" (lol) on Overswarm. This reads to me like you're trying to buy a relatively "new" player into your case.

Then right after that, you're trying to get hyper-aggro Nich onto a policy lynch on Ryker?

Your play smells, Rajam.

vote: Rajam
This post caught my fancy.

You apply meta to me and Ryker, but none on Rajam or others? Why miss this? OS already pointed out how his tunneling and point picking is not indicative of his alignment.

Why is my lower activity a scum tell? In Hunter X Hunter I was presently active the whole game, same with Fire Emblem, same with Resident Evil 4, when Chibo wasn't trying to break the game. You happily apply meta here, yet none to other people like Rajam whom you have game experience with him.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Case on Frozen Flame, please.
His over defensive nature is telling.

He never posted direct responses to people just derp and trollface pics when RvS ended. He jumps on Tery with almost nothing to a reason why he just jumped on, he just slipped his vote in there to hop on.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
His over defensive nature is telling.

He never posted direct responses to people just derp and trollface pics when RvS ended. He jumps on Tery with almost nothing to a reason why he just jumped on, he just slipped his vote in there to hop on.
Can you link to where he is being overdefensive? Also the derp pics also applies to Ryker but you have him as null. Why is that?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
This post caught my fancy.

You apply meta to me and Ryker, but none on Rajam or others? Why miss this? OS already pointed out how his tunneling and point picking is not indicative of his alignment.

Why is my lower activity a scum tell? In Hunter X Hunter I was presently active the whole game, same with Fire Emblem, same with Resident Evil 4, when Chibo wasn't trying to break the game. You happily apply meta here, yet none to other people like Rajam whom you have game experience with him.
Pardon? I DIRECTLY applied meta to Rajam as well, because his play reminds me directly of Death Note.
@OS: Can you elaborate further on your reasoning for believing Rajam is Town? Is it solely based on playstyle/meta? I'm a little disinclined to dismiss it immediately, since Rajam's play to me right now feels a bit like when we were scum in Death note.

A good deal of blending, and popping in just often enough to not get super called out for lurking, throwing suspicion in seemingly random directions.
I actively DISAGREED with Overswarm's opinion on the meta, because I find the meta is useful here, and I don't intend to dismiss his scummy actions solely because someone ELSE believes it's meta.

Furthermore, I didn't call you scum for your low activity.

Dislike Red Ryu. Abnormally low content level given his typical playstyle. Exchange with Ryker not necessarily indicative of any alignment, but interesting to note, given the amount of content produced by the two of them is essentially only that argument.
I didn't call you scum at all. I said I disliked you right now. Specifically, the low content output. I wanted more content from you. I was not calling you scum because of your low content level.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
FF has also posted pertinent information along with the fluff.
The first part of the post I quoted if that counts for something, and I guess his reads other than that nothing.

Pardon? I DIRECTLY applied meta to Rajam as well, because his play reminds me directly of Death Note.

I actively DISAGREED with Overswarm's opinion on the meta, because I find the meta is useful here, and I don't intend to dismiss his scummy actions solely because someone ELSE believes it's meta.

Furthermore, I didn't call you scum for your low activity.

I didn't call you scum at all. I said I disliked you right now. Specifically, the low content output. I wanted more content from you. I was not calling you scum because of your low content level.
I assume dislike means "thinks is scum" usually.

I looked at that and your didn't seem to apply it similarly to how you applied it to me and Boat/Ryker, your using it to incriminate him yet you dismiss how it can also be a null tell.

J using AtE is bad. It is not a scum tell for him.
I am wishy washy a lot which is bad. It is not a scum tell me.
Circus tunnels a lot which is bad. It is not a scum tell for him.

Meta is useful, but how you applied it is different. Your not using things that would be a town tell, yet you use things that only fit his scum tell via meta.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Even if you dismiss his abnormal focus on seemingly insignificant things and specific players as meta....

It still looks to me like he directly tried to buy Xatres into his OS "case" by intimidation, and regardless of meta, I think that's scummy.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
No one is an easy policy lynch.

Flame, have your thoughts changed any?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
No player specifically is an easy policy lynch, but he's attempting to push a lynch on a less active, non-contributing player.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Because it's a player with a reputation for a slow start, who we expect to start contributing more later?

Lynching him now wouldn't gain us very much compared to a more active, but scummier player.

In that respect, Rajam isn't exactly a MUCH better lynch, but at least I consider his behavior scummy, rather than simply lazy/anti-Town.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Nothing strikes me as too out of note in the Red Ryu / Raziek exchange. Raziek leaning town and Red Ryu possibly back to null. Hm.

Rajam and Nich, what do you two think?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Because it's a player with a reputation for a slow start, who we expect to start contributing more later?

Lynching him now wouldn't gain us very much compared to a more active, but scummier player.
Did this reputation exist for you prior to other people telling you about it?

In that respect, Rajam isn't exactly a MUCH better lynch, but at least I consider his behavior scummy, rather than simply lazy/anti-Town.
Are you trying to defend a point, or defend your point, Raziek?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Did this reputation exist for you prior to other people telling you about it?
Yes. I think I've played 3 or 4 games with Ryker now, including one of at least each alignment, and a hydra with him. I know how he works for the most part.
Are you trying to defend a point, or defend your point, Raziek?
I'm not sure exactly what you mean by this. Can you try to explain your question a little clearer?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm not sure exactly what you mean by this. Can you try to explain your question a little clearer?
Your posts seem to be structured in a way that indicates you're moving in a direction rather than trying to find the direction to move.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Your posts seem to be structured in a way that indicates you're moving in a direction rather than trying to find the direction to move.
I agree with that statement.

I chose my direction in my opening post, when Rajam caught my attention. Thus, one would say I'm currently fixated on him.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
That's not to say my direction couldn't be changed, but I think he's scummy and want to see a defense, since he hasn't even responded himself yet.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
What, exactly, does he have to defend himself from? That he brought up a case on me that someone else doesn't agree with? Rajam's logic works, even if it is a bit presumptuous, and I've seen townies lynch townies with similar lines of thought before.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
His case is ***, though! Surely you can see that. He's going entirely off of the WIFOM created by the AB/OS exchange during RVS.

I want him to explain WHY he's focusing so heavily on you for reasons I consider poor, and I want him to explain his interaction with Xatres.

Top Bottom