• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman X: Day of Death. ~ EVERYBODY DIED. SCUM WINS. GAME OVER.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
thanks for showing up frozenflame. <:

With 13 Alive it takes 7 to Lynch.

Head Count II: The Sequel

Inferno3044 [L-7] -
JTB [L-7] -
Overswarm [L-4] - JTB, Analytical Buttheads , Terywj
Red Ryu [L-7] -
Circus [L-7] -
Analytical Buttheads [L-7] -
Rajam [L-7] -
Nicholas1024 [L-7] -
Xatres [L-7] -
Terywj [L-7] -
Raziek [L-7] -
Boatchouli [L-7] -
Frozenflame751 [L-6] - Red Ryu

Not voting: Boatchouli, Raziek, Xatres, Rajam, Circus, Overswarm.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
So... you basically confirm AB is not mafia?

Only Mafia knows who is and who isn't Mafia

=> vote: Overswarm
Well that obviously isn't true, otherwise you wouldn't be voting me, now would you?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
@Gheb/Adumb hydra
WIN.

@Frozenflame
So help me, if you lurk through this game I am going to toss you into a pit filled with scorpions, snakes, spikes, and Rykers. You have been warned.

@Overswarm
If this ends up as FE 2.0, someone is going to die. Horribly. I've got my eye on you.

And now for something a little more serious.

unvote vote: Frozenflame751

You see how weird and nooby those numbers look at the end? Doesn't feel good when its done to you does it?
Please just call me inferno. That's all I ask.

Unvote
This feels a bit odd to me. Sure, it's RVS, and the request (being called Inferno minus the numbers) isn't a big deal, but why the vote/unvote?

@Ryker
What are the differences between your typical town play and Time Travelers?

@JTB
Please tell me you've learned from FFIX. What changes do you intend to make in your play to improve?

@Rajam/Frozen
What do you think of Inferno now after the two posts I quoted?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
What? My play in FF9 was non-existant.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Nah, there was nothing on which I could improve on from FF9 because I was just inactive.

Which I won't be in this game, if that is what you are hinting at :dense:

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
What's going on in here? A game of mafia, you say?

Vote: Xatres

Xatres, should I know who you are?

Inferno3044

Smash Master
@nichloas- the vote is complete rvs which im hoping is obvious. The unvote is a little more serious because I have basically no opinion on people atm because basically no information has been shown. Also this is my 2nd game here and I have no idea how long rvs tends to last. If we are still in that phase then

vote: frozenflame

See when I do it without the numbers he sounds legit.

:phone:

Rajam

Smash Champion
Well that obviously isn't true, otherwise you wouldn't be voting me, now would you?
Sure, if it were otherwise, I wouldn't be voting you

@Rajam/Frozen
Not like I saw something new because you quoted them... I still see Inferno posting fluff, and I see those votes/unvotes as fluff as well.

What was wrong with JTB in FFIX? Was it just inactivity, or there was something else?

What's going on in here? A game of mafia, you say?

Vote: Xatres

Xatres, should I know who you are?
You're gonna hunt inactives again like in Super Heroes? I don't have a problem with that, as long as you don't make this your main and/or only way of scum-hunting...

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
@Circus
Man, it's been a while since we played together. (Wasn't it all the way back in Spidey Mafia? Wow.)

@Rajam/JTB
He was a clear, but pretty inactive and made no attempt to lead town as well as very little scum hunting. Basically the worst possible clear play.

@Rajam only
Do you think Inferno is suspicious for said fluff?

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer

Unvote

Vote: Frozenflame

unvote vote: Frozenflame751

You see how weird and nooby those numbers look at the end? Doesn't feel good when its done to you does it?
>mfw when u mad about me spelling your screen name properly in a formal vote
>mfw you think I care if you include numbers after my name

Btw I tend to spell out screen names in full when I vote. Just a habit I'm in because I don't want there to be any discrepancy on the mod's end about who exactly I'm voting for, so I make sure they're spelled right to ensure the vote counts.

@Frozenflame
So help me, if you lurk through this game I am going to toss you into a pit filled with scorpions, snakes, spikes, and Rykers. You have been warned.

> implying I'll lurk in the only game I'm in and it's a small
> mfw I do it to troll you anyway
> mfw I have no face

@Overswarm
If this ends up as FE 2.0, someone is going to die. Horribly. I've got my eye on you.
>taking FE 2.0 seriously in any way shape or form

@Rajam/Frozen
It's weird. I don't like it. Especially with the re-vote (lolwut). Should I vote him?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
@Frozenflame
You've managed to lurk through every game we've both joined. Might not be intentional, but it's already past the point of being ridiculous.

And yes, I don't particularly like it either, and think it's a good stepping stone out of RVS. However, why are you asking me what you should be doing? That feels odd from your playerslot.

Vote: Inferno

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
You're gonna hunt inactives again like in Super Heroes?
No.

I don't have a problem with that, as long as you don't make this your main and/or only way of scum-hunting...
Nah, I'll probably find someone to tunnel all Day for something small and then switch to an inactive lynch 24 hours before deadline, like usual.

How serious is your reasoning for voting Overswarm?

@Circus
Man, it's been a while since we played together. (Wasn't it all the way back in Spidey Mafia? Wow.)
Has it really been that long? I think that was the first game we ever played together. We also got steamrolled in that game, so let's not do that again.

Analytical Buttheads

adumbrodeus|Gheb_01
&quot;no u&quot; ... &quot;no u&quot; ... &quot;no
LMAO @ the pic! I was about to vote you for not having Beavis and Butthead as your avy but this pic changed my mind.
It's us two, how could we not have an avatar that involved fighting?

I was very disappointed when we couldn't find a good bevis and butthead one.

Looks like someone's afraid of my scum game.
You wish OS.

> Mod told me
> Mod
> two people saying this ****
> mfw

Between this and your latest post, why so defensive brah?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
thanks for confirming, xatres. Don't edit posts, I'll give you a warning this time.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
That's me. Herpderp. Anyway. I guess I'll reread after I relieve my horrid headache after Applied Calculus. Who could have thought something so easy would give you a headache.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Because obviously it's more important to take every opportunity to make fun of you then be consistent.

Come on, we both know this.
Would you say it's anti-town to try to bring attention to someone just for kicks, when you know nothing of their alignment?

Top Bottom