• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman Unlimited Mafia - Day 6 begins! No one killed!

Rajam

Smash Champion
Sweet, I've been waiting for this to start. First things first, I'll be effectively V/LA tomorrow (train ride back to school), as well as over the weekend (watching Apex… and also LCS.)
Why did you wait for the game to begin to announce this?

Why didn't you ask stuff to ppl?

Rajam

Smash Champion
I'm going to lean back and you're going to catch me before I hit the ground.

Then we'll switch and I'll catch you.

Finally, you'll play in a way that shows me the towniness I know your role PM contains and find some scum.

YOLOSWAG having a doublevoter role and revealing it immediately, what do you make of it?
FOS: POTATO

This is just fancy words but empty content ya' know

Rajam

Smash Champion
I mean, he used a gif of Walter White, a confirmed scum irtv. I mean, does he feel identified with his personality? I mean, is the thought of Pototo perfectly aligned with the one of a scummer? I mean, why is he still alive?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Votecount:

Nicholas1024 (2) -YOLOSWAG, YOLOSWAG
RakeTheLawndry (1) - JDietz43,
Kantrip (1) - Red Ryu,

PJB (2) - Potassium, Gorf,

Not voting: Raziek, Xatres, Nicholas1024, PJB, Rajam, Circus, BadWolf, RakeTheLawndry

Votes required to lynch: 7/13

If you see a mod error, LET ME KNOW. They happen sometimes when 9 pages appear overnight. :B

Rake The Lawndry said:
Vote kantplay.

Rajam said:
VOTE: POTATIUM

There is no one named Kantplay in this game. Or Potatitum. I can deal with "PJB" instead of "Private-Joker Brown", I can deal with "Nich" instead of "Nicholas1024", but other aliases and huge mispellings I will not even count.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
I have a problem with your heads being at odds trying to argue two different things with the same people. I don't know where Rake was coming from with the Kant case, nor do I really agree with it. I don't like that you don't care to try a more elegant way of transitioning between the phases of the game and I don't like the fact that Rake thought that was a legit case.

:applejack:
My heads aren't at odds what is this i don't even.

How do you not know where I was coming from I laid it out for you. In bullet points no less. I have a hard time seeing how you missed my very visible transition onto kantplay but w/e.
Why don't you agree with it ? What about how or what kantrip posted makes what I said unbelievable or what intent do you see from him to dispel my opinion. Saying you don't like it is just flat out not good enough, and you should know this, and moreso what is more elegant even supposed to mean ? I'm certainly not going to dance out of rvs with a golden goose style crystalline egg for you, and my kantrip read is about as legit as it could get being we were about 2 pages deep. It started as a gut scum read and I explained it, of course I'm going to think it's legit. Why would I not like something I thought up ? Why would that prompt you to dislike me ? What's my scum intent in believing myself ?

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
Didn't intend for it to come off that way, I was just making a little joke to accompany my vote on him. His response made me feel like I had to come up with some witty. Totally spur of the moment.

The first and third points are interpretation-based so I can't really talk you out of it. Will just say that you gave me a good chance to use the Heisenberg gif so I took it.
I don't find Raz town at all at your second point though. See my above quote and response to get what happened there. Still totally null on him but his response to my joke spurred something witty out of me.

This is a reasonable hop. Gorf, upon realizing there are points to push against me, wants to add pressure to it to get me to react.

The push from Rake is null, but I do know that Laundry has a fair grasp on my meta and him agreeing with the push is a little telling to me in the townie direction too.
Confirm or deny of knowledge of raz town crumb.
Is his assertion ridiculous y/n ?
Does that make him scum y/n ?
Why / why not ? To the above

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Alright, quick catch up post before I'm gone for the day…

@Raziek
In general, do you support the idea of pressure-voting on a less-than-legitimate wagon for reads in early D1?

@Rake/Laundry
I want your thoughts on Kantrip's case on Joker. How does it reflect on Kantrip, and do you believe Joker's scum?

@Joker
How do you feel about Raziek's defense of Kantrip? You implied you thought it was wrong, but IIRC you didn't post your opinion of Raziek. Do you think Kantrip's scummy for his case on you?

Joker said:
So I've actually been reading the whole time, but i'm also still watching AGDQ bonus stream, and you guys are posting NON STOP. Also, I was waiting for kantrip to fully catch up before refuting him, because I was sure he would realize he was completely wrong about me. Then he caught up, and still thinks I'm scum, and I remembered that he's bad at this game.

Kantrip, why is that post even gross? Nobody but you sees it, fill me in.
Do you agree that the bold comes off as being defensive?

One more question for you, do you have any reads of note outside of Kantrip/Raziek?

@ Rajam Rajam
Can you please just put all your thoughts into one post? Or at the least a smaller number of big posts? At the current rate you're going to fill up a page and a half with nothing but one-liners, and that's going to be irritating when people inevitably have to reread.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Also, FOS: Joker. I like Kantrip's thought process over the last few pages, and I definitely want to see more from Joker (if that wasn't already obvious).

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
Does this change knowing that I never called Raziek town and never intended to crumb a role that had such knowledge?

Thoughts on Joker?
You implied it IIRC and I'll quote it at some point. I never believed you crumbed and it wouldn't be telling if you did regardless. The wifom of "LOL he's scum with knowledge " vs " He's some sort of pr " is too deep for me to delve into to draw a conclusion from.

Joker's jump on you was alright. I don't think at the point in the game we were at that he needs to take a step up to the plate to vote you. Him starting off by mentioning a initial dislike of you I took as a slight town tell because it seemed reactive over forced and in RVS he wouldn't need to have an opinion as scum, he could just vote and let it happen. I don't love the fact that he just pat me on the back and voted with me as I would've liked to see his side of it but it didn't read of him shielding himself behind me.

Tl;dr : I like him but I'm wary.

Why ? Do you think it was an opportunistic scum leap and if so, why would he bite given that even in the best case scenario we weren't going to see a lynch on your slot till the game was more developed ?

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
Wow, lots of activity over the night. I need to focus on work right now, but I'll get caught up sometime today and start posting.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Damn mod's a stickler O_O

Ayy Nich for future reference, I have a bad memory (ya know, walrus n all), so if I start to get annoyed by your FoSing just remind me about your voting thing mkay?

Well usually when pet owners keep their pets on leashes they do it so that pet doesn't go crazy. I hope you can piece the rest of it together.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Votecount:

Nicholas1024 (2) -YOLOSWAG, YOLOSWAG
RakeTheLawndry (1) - JDietz43,
Potassium (2) - Red Ryu, Rajam,
PJB (2) - Potassium, Gorf,

Not voting: Raziek, Xatres, Nicholas1024, PJB, Circus, BadWolf, RakeTheLawndry

Votes required to lynch: 7/13

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
YOLO, wanna have a third vote?

Wanna talk about it?
if it was up to me i'd just have the entire game vote with me every damn day so that the games end faster

why the **** did i have to read through some slap and tickle nonsense between potato and joker is one of them getting hbcd

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
1. Wording is off
2. I think he's trying to tell Raziek that Raziek is making too many assumptions because he's not considering the possibility of me being scum with Raziek and calling him confirmed town because we're on a team
3. The above sounds gross just typing it out and I'd love for Joker to prove me wrong but that seemed like what he was saying to me
4. Oh yeah there's the fact that he's trying to convince Raziek why Raziek is scum. No one is ever legitimately trying to hunt for scum when they tell someone something like that. It's a very fake post
5. Yes I'm purposely making points that aren't points to bloat the case and make it more impressive than it is
6. I actually don't like some of his other posts either one sec

Hollow questions, fluff.

Joke post, fluff.

Ehh kind of null I just don't like this coupled with the fact that when Raziek's answer was strange Joker immediately jumped to suspecting Raziek instead of thinking it through like Gorf and, later, I did. Opportunistic.

Vote: PJB

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
No you're scum hoping to blindside town by publicly lying about your doublevoting status on even Days making it to lylo and alphaing on an even Day making everyone in thread go "damn we shoulda made em try to vote on even Days like gorf mentioned."

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
My heads aren't at odds what is this i don't even.

How do you not know where I was coming from I laid it out for you. In bullet points no less. I have a hard time seeing how you missed my very visible transition onto kantplay but w/e.
Why don't you agree with it ? What about how or what kantrip posted makes what I said unbelievable or what intent do you see from him to dispel my opinion. Saying you don't like it is just flat out not good enough, and you should know this, and moreso what is more elegant even supposed to mean ? I'm certainly not going to dance out of rvs with a golden goose style crystalline egg for you, and my kantrip read is about as legit as it could get being we were about 2 pages deep. It started as a gut scum read and I explained it, of course I'm going to think it's legit. Why would I not like something I thought up ? Why would that prompt you to dislike me ? What's my scum intent in believing myself ?
To be frank, I don't agree with it cause it's a ****ty case and you holding any semblance of anything otherwise is just sad. I can get why you use it to get out of RVS but there are better ways than drawing the attention to yourself and Kant. It's not so much WHO it's HOW.

I don't believe there's scum intent but I know that there's nothing good. Anti-town atm if nothing more.

So tl:dr on kantrip

- i feel like he's stepping away from me by joking away my vote
- His early raz town feel reads on scum kantrip meta trying to plant his heels and be try to be smart without having the gusto to back it up
- His "I'll be town" i feel is a bit of a wordslip. It suggests he started by looking at the game from an anti town perspective which he wouldn't be seeing a town role pm. It also suggests he's slightly worried about his in thread appearance because it implies he wouldn't have been town telling , i.e he'd be playing poorly and this is kinda a pre hand wave to that. This also relates to him stepping back from me, I feel like he's joking and stepping back from me because he doesn't want to confront me and get in the ring so to speak
1. Yeah he's going to joke away your vote, it's RVS for god's sake.
2. I don't like going on reads based upon meta, people change so should your reads.
3. I'll be town doesn't strike me as overwhelmingly bad.... If he uses it later saying "I'm totes town cause this" THEN I'd have a problem with it but right now it's null if anything.
4. Why confront you 2 pages in?

:applejack:

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
@Ruy what do you think about badwolf? Pull posts of his that make you think whichever certain way, and then you could post pics that give your opinion n whatnot.

That's actually something I wanna ask laundry too.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Confirm or deny of knowledge of raz town crumb.
Is his assertion ridiculous y/n ?
Does that make him scum y/n ?
Why / why not ? To the above
Don't understand first question. I did not mean to crumb anything.
Yes.
No.
I've answered this before you even asked it. He jumped to the conclusion that I had mod information that he is town. No scummer would jump to this conclusion because it's an impossible scenario, it's something that they wouldn't get from what I said.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
holy ****

I know everyone's excited to be in an OS game and not be vanilla, but jesus, stop claiming. Scum doesn't need to know any of this.
Well I didn't think mine would be a problem until Yolo claimed the second half of his role :U

Top Bottom