• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman Unlimited Mafia - Day 6 begins! No one killed!

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
Well considering the fact that it's you me Ruy and badwolf I'd say yea

You mean like watching it live? Nah, I'd say maybe one scummy is doing that tops. It IS 2 am after all.
oh right when did that happen

no wonder raz dipped then, it's 3 am over there whoops

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
Like, I'm not even sure what you're getting at with that. I'm not even sure what you're trying to get at in the slightest to be quite honest. You seem to have a problem with what I'm doing. I allowed my other head to vote Kantrip thinking he might be scum. My other head still thinks he is, though his reasoning isn't well-founded. I would like to see Kantrip post more, to see if he sees more of what he dislikes and to see if I can maybe get a good idea of what he's talking about.

I am, or rather was, arguing with Gorf about my other head's tactics. People don't like how Rake starts this **** every game. He's almost always the first to have a "serious" vote when it's often just for pressure to see if the person cracks, if another person bites, etc. He almost always gains something from it and I was curious to see what he'd get this time. He actually was serious about that vote; however, Raz and Gorf *********** it (something I'm still not to fond of). So I started to argue with Gorf about the validity of my other head's own actions and was pointing out what it did bait out in the thread.

You're sitting here on a pedestal yipping at me for this **** and I'm not even sure what your problem is. Would you care to elaborate?

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
I have a problem with your heads being at odds trying to argue two different things with the same people. I don't know where Rake was coming from with the Kant case, nor do I really agree with it. I don't like that you don't care to try a more elegant way of transitioning between the phases of the game and I don't like the fact that Rake thought that was a legit case.

:applejack:

Kantrip

Kantplay
Right now I also kind of feel like kantrip is a bit off. Kantrip, talk to me, why are you buddying up to raz?
Didn't intend for it to come off that way, I was just making a little joke to accompany my vote on him. His response made me feel like I had to come up with some witty. Totally spur of the moment.
So tl:dr on kantrip

- i feel like he's stepping away from me by joking away my vote
- His early raz town feel reads on scum kantrip meta trying to plant his heels and be try to be smart without having the gusto to back it up
- His "I'll be town" i feel is a bit of a wordslip. It suggests he started by looking at the game from an anti town perspective which he wouldn't be seeing a town role pm. It also suggests he's slightly worried about his in thread appearance because it implies he wouldn't have been town telling , i.e he'd be playing poorly and this is kinda a pre hand wave to that. This also relates to him stepping back from me, I feel like he's joking and stepping back from me because he doesn't want to confront me and get in the ring so to speak
The first and third points are interpretation-based so I can't really talk you out of it. Will just say that you gave me a good chance to use the Heisenberg gif so I took it.
I don't find Raz town at all at your second point though. See my above quote and response to get what happened there. Still totally null on him but his response to my joke spurred something witty out of me.
Damn alright I can dig it.

Vote: Kantrip

I also don't like the way he smells but that's neither here nor there.
This is a reasonable hop. Gorf, upon realizing there are points to push against me, wants to add pressure to it to get me to react.

The push from Rake is null, but I do know that Laundry has a fair grasp on my meta and him agreeing with the push is a little telling to me in the townie direction too.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
I have a problem with your heads being at odds trying to argue two different things with the same people. I don't know where Rake was coming from with the Kant case, nor do I really agree with it. I don't like that you don't care to try a more elegant way of transitioning between the phases of the game and I don't like the fact that Rake thought that was a legit case.

I mean, if you can't read rake's bullet points, i dunno what to tell you

I'm not really "at odds" with him though. I don't outright agree with a Kantrip push based on so little but I didn't outright disagree or else I wouldn't have allowed him to do it. I wanted to see, my other head had a read, and so I let him do it. If nothing else, I banked on the fact that someone would respond to it and we could get something more done. I did have to shut down my other head's push because it was clear others weren't going to respond to it nor help but that doesn't mean I outright disagreed with him. It's just altering our actions.

HOW DO I UNWATCH THREADS SWEET JEGUS

Kantrip

Kantplay
I think you should spell it out. RTL spelled out their thoughts on Kantrip, and they were actually similar to mine.

Your town read, on the other hand, I don't get. Hence why I asked you to elaborate.
Null on joker overall but quoting this at random because it felt like a good thing to quote to discuss the Raziek vs Joker.

Just wanted to say I don't actually know what Raziek's getting at with our interaction and how it's painfully obvious I'm town. But he's definitely bothering me right now by shutting down the one thing that is non-RVS at the current state of the game. The votes on me are a good thing and Raziek is scummy in stopping it for a townread no one (including me) sees.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Good grief.

Kantrip has information through his role that means he knows I'm Town. That PROBABLY is a Town role unless he's making a wild stab as a scummy.
Oh, strange.

I didn't meant to imply this at all sorry for making the joke not-obvious and misleading you like this.

Feel better about Raziek. Him thinking I had information that says I know he is town is a conclusion a townie comes to naturally, not something scum thinks of through an interaction like the one we had.

Kantrip

Kantplay
So it's completely unthinkable that the role he has that allows him to know that you're town, is a role that says "scum" in it, and doesn't have you listed as one of his teammates? You are making a lot of assumptions, based on very little.
This post is gross.

vote: Joker

Kantrip

Kantplay
Vote: Raz

No I don't really think Kantrip is scum. Rake's pressure game is usually, and this game is no exception, terrible and I feel like it only ever works because of how ridiculous it is that he even does it in the first place. That being said, I don't have a read on Kantrip, surprise surprise. I think you're doing a fabulous job of disrupting the flow of what could have been very solid pressure to garner reads on players because... you think he knows you're town? Why, as a townie, wouldn't you just let it be especially seeing how we've only been in this game for a staggering four hours.
Damn Gorf is hitting some nails on heads this game so far.

Cautiously townreading him but I think he's ultimately wrong. I don't see scumRaz jumping to a crazy conclusion like the one he did here, because he would know he's not town so thinking I have a role that tells me he is town would be too ridiculous to buy into.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I was also dead serious and wasn't doing this for reactions or pressure at the forefront, I believe kantplay holds scum and I wanna lynch him.
Does this change knowing that I never called Raziek town and never intended to crumb a role that had such knowledge?

Thoughts on Joker?

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Does this change knowing that I never called Raziek town and never intended to crumb a role that had such knowledge?

Thoughts on Joker?
I personally haven't given much thought to him. He's been fairly inactive in the later pages. Idc about anyone other than Raz, Gorf, RTL, RR, and you right now.

Top Bottom