• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman Unlimited Mafia - Day 6 begins! No one killed!

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
Actually Raz was the one who disagreed with it for a bogus reason I disagree because the case BLOWS CHUNKS and because when you do the same song and dance for every game you play it gets old and tired. The Rake game is old, and tired.

I'll work witchu but I need to see that muzzle on Rake. That's why you're a hydra with em. Oh and I'm always Marshy's lover. And I've been a **** since before I came back to DGames lol don't chu remember I'd get infracted on the regular for some of the **** moves I'd pull?
I mean, you're expecting ****ing gold on page 5. Transitions out of RVS can be sloppy and weak, beggars can't be choosers.

I actually signed off on Rake's case on Kantrip because I saw where he was coming from (to an extent) and I wanted to progress the game out of RVS. Saying "yeh, Rake's Kantrip vote is legit" would do that. To a degree...it worked. Not as how I saw it at all, but it worked nonetheless.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Actually Marshy the only reason I ain't on the same boat as you is cuz he actually had that same restriction before lmao

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
ebwop: unless you will get modkilled for breaking it, break it now. if you get modvoted, you're allowed to continue. if not, you are to stop immediately. this restriction isn't funny and it's not helpful to town.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
and get modkilled? I fail to see the point in that RTL.

:applejack:
posts breaking restriction earn modvotes, not modkills to my knowledge. at this point in the game, he can eat a modvote because it's not an alpha situation. i'd rather confirm if this is or is not a forced restriction now and if it isn't, i want to know why he's maintaining it when it's clearly intentionally vague in game that thrives on communication and reading people.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
posts breaking restriction earn modvotes, not modkills to my knowledge. at this point in the game, he can eat a modvote because it's not an alpha situation. i'd rather confirm if this is or is not a forced restriction now and if it isn't, i want to know why he's maintaining it when it's clearly intentionally vague in game that thrives on communication and reading people.

#HBC | Gorf

I mean, you're expecting ****ing gold on page 5. Transitions out of RVS can be sloppy and weak, beggars can't be choosers.

I actually signed off on Rake's case on Kantrip because I saw where he was coming from (to an extent) and I wanted to progress the game out of RVS. Saying "yeh, Rake's Kantrip vote is legit" would do that. To a degree...it worked. Not as how I saw it at all, but it worked nonetheless.
It honestly just makes Rake look more like a ****ty and scummy player even though I know it's not scummy cuz of the degree of ****ty it holds. I'm not expecting gold, but I've already grown tired of seeing ALL THREE QUEUE GAMES that I've played here have their start infected by Rake being ****ty at the beginning of the game. Do you not think there are easier ways to get out of RVS? I'd moreso say we're here now because of Raz cockblocking the Kantrip wagon rather than Rake getting his compelling case out on Kantrip.

#HBC | Gorf

Hey Ruy can you like at least be a bit more clear about the pics/gifs you use? I mean we get it you like sly cooper but for example I can't decode your 215 at all, please use more universally understood pics.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
It honestly just makes Rake look more like a ****ty and scummy player even though I know it's not scummy cuz of the degree of ****ty it holds. I'm not expecting gold, but I've already grown tired of seeing ALL THREE QUEUE GAMES that I've played here have their start infected by Rake being ****ty at the beginning of the game. Do you not think there are easier ways to get out of RVS? I'd moreso say we're here now because of Raz cockblocking the Kantrip wagon rather than Rake getting his compelling case out on Kantrip.
Because Rake doing this **** forces reactions. Look, we got Raz cockblocking him for the absolute dumbest of reasons I've seen in a long while. I've seen him do this in plenty of games. He always does it. He's done it for a long while now. It's old hat and anyone who knows Rake won't fall for it. But despite everyone knowing it's coming, absolutely no one ignores it. He always gets a reaction with it and it always allows him to start to gain reads on people. I can understand it's frustrating but, again, it worked, didn't it?

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Hey Ruy can you like at least be a bit more clear about the pics/gifs you use? I mean we get it you like sly cooper but for example I can't decode your 215 at all, please use more universally understood pics.
He's asking why RTL would want him to do that. There's no point to it.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Because Rake doing this **** forces reactions. Look, we got Raz cockblocking him for the absolute dumbest of reasons I've seen in a long while. I've seen him do this in plenty of games. He always does it. He's done it for a long while now. It's old hat and anyone who knows Rake won't fall for it. But despite everyone knowing it's coming, absolutely no one ignores it. He always gets a reaction with it and it always allows him to start to gain reads on people. I can understand it's frustrating but, again, it worked, didn't it?
Question: Why are you still defending the case then?

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
I'm taking a break from the thread for the night, gonna come back fresh in the morning.
e_e

"i'm going to cockblock rake's ****"
"why am i doing this? it's because kantrip obviously KNOWS i'm town"
"oh, i'm getting called out on it? time to dip"

vote: raz

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
Yet you're arguing the case itself, not the impact. Why.

At what point am I arguing the case itself and not its impact? I'm trying to talk about Rake's case in terms of what it does for a thread and how it can move it along. How does that not involve its impact?

#HBC | Gorf

Bah humbug.

Oh and it's funny how your raz vote is actually the exact reason why I think he's town. How does what he did make sense from a scum POV at all? Oh and before you answer go ahead and reiterate what he did step by step when he first came in sayin we shouldn't be on Kantrip.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
Bah humbug.

Oh and it's funny how your raz vote is actually the exact reason why I think he's town. How does what he did make sense from a scum POV at all? Oh and before you answer go ahead and reiterate what he did step by step when he first came in sayin we shouldn't be on Kantrip.
...fine

unvote

Gorf, do you think it's probable most of scum is sitting in the background watching this **** happen rather than actively participating in the conversation?

#HBC | Gorf

At what point am I arguing the case itself and not its impact? I'm trying to talk about Rake's case in terms of what it does for a thread and how it can move it along. How does that not involve its impact?
Dude this would hold ground if Rake didn't actually believe himself. Rake ACTUALLY believes the bullshiz "cases" he posts an hour into the game. Just... please make sure your slot is not a waste of a slot. Please.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Bah humbug.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
Dude this would hold ground if Rake didn't actually believe himself. Rake ACTUALLY believes the bullshiz "cases" he posts an hour into the game. Just... please make sure your slot is not a waste of a slot. Please.
I'm in it. It will never be a complete waste. I can't mind control my other head into doing exactly what I want and I don't want that because I value having a second opinion. I listened when he said Kantrip is scum. I don't believe for certain Kantrip is but I saw his point of view and wanted to give him the freedom to act upon it because it was something more than seeing people just **** around and other **** and I had no better answer to move this game along.

#HBC | Gorf

...fine

unvote

Gorf, do you think it's probable most of scum is sitting in the background watching this **** happen rather than actively participating in the conversation?
Well considering the fact that it's you me Ruy and badwolf I'd say yea

You mean like watching it live? Nah, I'd say maybe one scummy is doing that tops. It IS 2 am after all.

Top Bottom