• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman Unlimited Mafia - Day 6 begins! No one killed!

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Anyway, speaking of votes, there's something about my own I should share… I can only vote once per day, and I can't change my vote. This means I'll have to stick to using the old FOS stand-in until it's time to push a lynch.
I should state right away I have almost the reverse of this. I have to be voting someone when the day ends or I'll die (doesn't have to the be lynch of the day, just have to be voting). I don't expect this to be a huge issue but I'm not going to be able to safely unvote at will near deadline most likely.
im only a dvoter on odd days. on even days i cant vote but get to voteblock *****s the same night
Sorry for not talking about this with you Rake but there's no point in hiding it from Town.

We're Trinitro Man (no actual title), and our role is that whoever hammers us gets blown up with us.
holy ****

I know everyone's excited to be in an OS game and not be vanilla, but jesus, stop claiming. Scum doesn't need to know any of this.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
holy ****

I know everyone's excited to be in an OS game and not be vanilla, but jesus, stop claiming. Scum doesn't need to know any of this.
I claim Potman town smoker every Night I smoke the ashes of a hidden player and I get their role PM delivered to my house personally by OS himself.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I claim Potman town smoker every Night I smoke the ashes of a hidden player and I get their role PM delivered to my house personally by OS himself.
This shtick will never get old.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
My other head's "oh ****" at the start of the game, based on what he said #69, was a response to this. Our role is really kinda **** but this way we can actually use it as a tactical advantage rather than hope scum hammers us.
Explain this to me. How are you going to make sure scum hammers you now that they know doing so will kill them? From what I can tell, this doesn't open up any "tactical advantages" to you; it just gives everyone incentive not to lynch you.

#HBC | Gorf

Yes I must be so dense as not to see the painfully obvious town tell that you're mentioning, so if it's worth derailing the wagon yes you spelling it out would be lovely.

Oh and then tell Rake Laundry and Ruy how dense they are too for not seeing the painfully obvious town tell.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Are you guys dense?

Kantrip made it painfully obvious in our earlier interaction. Don't make me spell it out.
I think you should spell it out. RTL spelled out their thoughts on Kantrip, and they were actually similar to mine.

Your town read, on the other hand, I don't get. Hence why I asked you to elaborate.

#HBC | Gorf

Btw, HollowNote, it's also a general rule not to like anyone's posts in game if you are not participating in said game (like if you are dead or not playing in the game). It's no biggie now cuz ya didn't know but for future reference.

Also obv don't reply to this.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Really? **** you dude, I signed up for this game before you did. Grow up, or gtfo.
I was joking, jesus. Someone's salty.

@Badwolf
Any particular reason you like Raziek? Seems just kind of randomly thrown out there in your post.
Oh yeah I meant to quote the post but I kinda forgot... One sec

Revealing the double-vote immediately is in itself a pro-town action, if it is compulsory. Telling us now is good for the Town. It removes has ability to surprise-hammer at any point. However, I would expect him to do it as scum as well. Null overall, since while the ACTION is pro-Town, it does not reflect on his alignment significantly.
It's not quite in line with my thinking but he makes it sound so.... true. He's clearly thinking and I like that, but I would like him to be thinking more in line with my ideas....

What about the way yolo revealed his role bothers you?
It's.... opportunistic almost. It has a way of early game startling. I don't like it cause it was really fast and really unnecessary.

Explain this to me. How are you going to make sure scum hammers you now that they know doing so will kill them? From what I can tell, this doesn't open up any "tactical advantages" to you; it just gives everyone incentive not to lynch you.
I wanted to comment on this, RTL shouldn't have done that imo. It's making everyone kinda crazy not to lynch him. If he's scum it gives him a shield but if not then scum won't kill him during the Day. Imo, if he survives Night 1 someone doc him. If not.... well damn his loss. Circus is correct.

Are you guys dense?

Kantrip made it painfully obvious in our earlier interaction. Don't make me spell it out.
If more than one person isn't seeing it you should probably spell it out.

:applejack:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Good grief.

Kantrip has information through his role that means he knows I'm Town. That PROBABLY is a Town role unless he's making a wild stab as a scummy.

#HBC | Gorf

Raz that's a stretch. Sure it's an OS game and YA NEVER KNOW, but why would somebody with that information crumb/out it so quickly like that? When I read him talking to you and him saying that I saw it as just him saying something that sounded funny. I don't think he ACTUALLY meant that he had information of you being a townie. It's like that stupid thing Rake does whenever he pulls the dongs of Dietz/Ruy and calls em town bros right off the bat in a game. I mean sure I can be wrong but I doubt I am.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Good grief.

Kantrip has information through his role that means he knows I'm Town. That PROBABLY is a Town role unless he's making a wild stab as a scummy.
So it's completely unthinkable that the role he has that allows him to know that you're town, is a role that says "scum" in it, and doesn't have you listed as one of his teammates? You are making a lot of assumptions, based on very little.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Day action then, but why use it this early in the game? Kant, plz don't hide behind Raz. If you do have an info role, I'm assuming it's day action, so why use it so quickly in the game?

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Good grief.

It sounds as if you two had some unknown interaction. Either code worded or in a neighborhood, so.... Why do you think he's town based off that info? And if it was in thread can you plz explain it?

:applejack:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I'm almost certain it's not a day action because he'd have little reason to use it on me.

What reason do you guys have to think he's scum other than Rake's flimsy case?

I don't see any reason for him to go about it like this as scum.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Day action then, but why use it this early in the game? Kant, plz don't hide behind Raz. If you do have an info role, I'm assuming it's day action, so why use it so quickly in the game?
I don't think you're understanding what an "info role" is. It's not an investigation, it's just a role that says "you know X is Y alignment", or some other piece of info that's confirmed accurate to you right off the bat. He wouldn't have used any day action.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Absolutely not. There's no reason for him to full claim and there's no grounds to lynch him at this point in the game.

#HBC | Gorf

Vote: Raz

No I don't really think Kantrip is scum. Rake's pressure game is usually, and this game is no exception, terrible and I feel like it only ever works because of how ridiculous it is that he even does it in the first place. That being said, I don't have a read on Kantrip, surprise surprise. I think you're doing a fabulous job of disrupting the flow of what could have been very solid pressure to garner reads on players because... you think he knows you're town? Why, as a townie, wouldn't you just let it be especially seeing how we've only been in this game for a staggering four hours.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Look at this from my perspective. Kantrip comes in and says he knows I'm Town.

Kantrip NEVER does this. This isn't something Ruy/Dietz/Whoever does.

On top of that, I think Rake's case is awful, and is blowing things out of proportion on his reaction to a single RVS vote. Why would I support pressure on a slot that's under fire from a garbage case?

Better yet, what exactly about Rake's case do you agree with?

#HBC | Gorf

Unvote

I change my mind, I actually feel more of a town what-the-hell-is-he-thinking vibe than a scum vibe. But seriously what's got you thinking that that was what Kantrip was implicating?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
You can't be serious with that vote, Gorf.

What do I possibly have to gain from sticking my neck out here?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Ninja'd.

It's probably better we just drop the whole thing before there's more roles and crap already on the table with all these half-claims everywhere.

#HBC | Gorf

Ninja.

Dude I honestly think it's nothing. You just happened to be in thread. Hell, he even RVS voted you. Sure RVS is meant to be random but I know if I had that info I wouldn't wanna drop fake shiz like that on a player I KNOW is town. Let Rake have his dumb wagon (which we both know will go nowhere) and just let it go. You know it won't lead anywhere so why bother derail it?

Top Bottom