• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman Unlimited Mafia - Day 6 begins! No one killed!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
They are going out. Unexpectedly had one of the higher ups in my workplace sitting next to me and didn't want to do this in front of her out of respect. :B

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Do we have any plans/intent to work around Apex?

Ruy, Myself, and half of the YOLOSWAG hydra are going to be at Apex for the weekend.

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
we may have lost the yolo for the time being...

but gorf knows we still got the swag :cool:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm joking. I know what Apex is.

Activity lax should be fine for the weekend. WHATEVS.

Also looking for old games of mine is harder with the DGames MVP page dismantled >:{

I used to just CTRL+F my name to be able to double check rules :(

Overswarm

is laughing at you
D1 Begins

13 Players remain.

7/13 to lynch

Deadline is Wednesday, 22nd, at 3:00 p.m. EST

Good luck all.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Sweet, I've been waiting for this to start. First things first, I'll be effectively V/LA tomorrow (train ride back to school), as well as over the weekend (watching Apex… and also LCS.)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Votecount:

Nicholas1024 (2) -YOLOSWAG, YOLOSWAG

Not voting: Raziek, Xatres, Nicholas1024, Rake the Lawndry, JDietz43, Red Ruy, PJB, Gorf, Rajam, Circus, BadWolf28738, Potassium

Votes required to lynch: 7/13

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Votecount:

Not voting: Raziek, Xatres, Nicholas1024, Rake the Lawndry, JDietz43, Red Ruy, PJB, Gorf, Rajam, Circus, BadWolf28738, Potassium

OH REALLY?

*eyes Yoloswag*

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Votecount:

Badwolf (1) - RakeTheLawndry
Raziek (1) - Potassium

Not voting: Raziek, Xatres, Nicholas1024, , JDietz43, Red Ruy, PJB, Gorf, Rajam, Circus, BadWolf,

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
Don't know how to feel about marshy insta-voting to make his double vote known. I wanna call it pro town esque but that may just be what he wants as scum

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
kantrip:
- the lack of a scum role
- my role forcing me and laundry to be the very best, like no one ever was

Kantrip

Kantplay
You have my attention.

What do you have in mind for trust-building exercises?
I'm going to lean back and you're going to catch me before I hit the ground.

Then we'll switch and I'll catch you.

Finally, you'll play in a way that shows me the towniness I know your role PM contains and find some scum.

YOLOSWAG having a doublevoter role and revealing it immediately, what do you make of it?

Kantrip

Kantplay
kantrip:
- the lack of a scum role
- my role forcing me and laundry to be the very best, like no one ever was
Good. Please don't be the Rake that has been in recent games. If you aren't doing your best to get reads and stay relevant in the game, I will campaign to have you lynched. In exchange I promise to be town this game. Deal?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Oh-ho!

Alright, you have my trust, Kantrip.

Revealing the double-vote immediately is in itself a pro-town action, if it is compulsory. Telling us now is good for the Town. It removes has ability to surprise-hammer at any point. However, I would expect him to do it as scum as well. Null overall, since while the ACTION is pro-Town, it does not reflect on his alignment significantly.

I'm not even going to bother trying to mod-meta OS on the role.

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
yall cant begin to imagine how badly i wanted to use this for quickhammering

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Don't know how to feel about marshy insta-voting to make his double vote known. I wanna call it pro town esque but that may just be what he wants as scum
I'm calling it null. Seeing as how it's a completely public thing, there's no "sneaky" way to use it except as a surprise hammer, which would get him insta-lynched the next day.

Anyway, speaking of votes, there's something about my own I should share… I can only vote once per day, and I can't change my vote. This means I'll have to stick to using the old FOS stand-in until it's time to push a lynch.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
Good. Please don't be the Rake that has been in recent games. If you aren't doing your best to get reads and stay relevant in the game, I will campaign to have you lynched. In exchange I promise to be town this game. Deal?
Implying your not town already.

Scum slip

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well that's an odd way of saying nothing in particular, he'd have to vote eventually and this is RVS.

Sup rake

Vote: Rake the Laundry

I'm calling it null. Seeing as how it's a completely public thing, there's no "sneaky" way to use it except as a surprise hammer, which would get him insta-lynched the next day.

Anyway, speaking of votes, there's something about my own I should share… I can only vote once per day, and I can't change my vote. This means I'll have to stick to using the old FOS stand-in until it's time to push a lynch.

I should state right away I have almost the reverse of this. I have to be voting someone when the day ends or I'll die (doesn't have to the be lynch of the day, just have to be voting). I don't expect this to be a huge issue but I'm not going to be able to safely unvote at will near deadline most likely.

Top Bottom