• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman Unlimited Mafia - Day 6 begins! No one killed!

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
Nm mate hbu ? You town ? Can me/ you / Ryu be bro's and decimate the scum ? how good am i at finding avvy's ? :p

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Not much, checkin in on RVS while Civ 5 loads (it took me way longer than it should have to decipher what "Nm hbu" meant), and nah town is for wussie babies, but we can work together as long as we're all on the same page and decimate scum from the inside.

(also godlike at avys, it's times like these that I kick myself for being dedicated to this one, but everytime someone uses it to repond to a comment it reaffirms that it was the right choice)

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
(you should feel special that you get to hold my "if I don't do this I'll die" vote for the time being too *blows kiss*)

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Not much, checkin in on RVS while Civ 5 loads (it took me way longer than it should have to decipher what "Nm hbu" meant), and nah town is for wussie babies, but we can work together as long as we're all on the same page and decimate scum from the inside.

(also godlike at avys, it's times like these that I kick myself for being dedicated to this one, but everytime someone uses it to repond to a comment it reaffirms that it was the right choice)
:bubblebobble:

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
im only a dvoter on odd days. on even days i cant vote but get to voteblock ****** the same night

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
ruy did you get your old role again from like superheroes or some ****

blink once for yes and twice for no

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
Alright, let's actually get this **** outta RVS.

Sorry for not talking about this with you Rake but there's no point in hiding it from Town.

We're Trinitro Man (no actual title), and our role is that whoever hammers us gets blown up with us.

My other head's "oh ****" at the start of the game, based on what he said #69, was a response to this. Our role is really kinda **** but this way we can actually use it as a tactical advantage rather than hope scum hammers us.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
holy **** i just realized that xiivi misspelled my name as "laundary" gogdammit this is now the worst hydra
I'm not even going to bother trying to mod-meta OS on the role.
i'm already having bad flashbacks to os all-stars

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Vote badwulf.
Welcome back :p
Was I gone? It must be my life throwing in extra hell for what I've missed here. :D

How beautifully put. PLEASE, more insightful posts like this one sir!
Not sure if sarcasm.

even better, has to post in emotes

****ing best restriction ever, let's be friends

Vote: Rake the laundry
Nope. If anything it's any pic, but it might be limited to still pics.

raz

Meh
yolo

OH ****ing hell
Joker

Raz is cool, Joker as always can go die, YOLO's name and role piss me off to no extent as well as the way he revealed them.

:applejack:

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
It's ok laundry i was thinking of doing it anyway. I mean i woulda talked to you about it but it's cool

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
So tl:dr on kantrip

- i feel like he's stepping away from me by joking away my vote
- His early raz town feel reads on scum kantrip meta trying to plant his heels and be try to be smart without having the gusto to back it up
- His "I'll be town" i feel is a bit of a wordslip. It suggests he started by looking at the game from an anti town perspective which he wouldn't be seeing a town role pm. It also suggests he's slightly worried about his in thread appearance because it implies he wouldn't have been town telling , i.e he'd be playing poorly and this is kinda a pre hand wave to that. This also relates to him stepping back from me, I feel like he's joking and stepping back from me because he doesn't want to confront me and get in the ring so to speak

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Ryu's restriction is incredibly irritating if it's true. If not and he's trolling us, it'd be nice if he decides to stop soon.

Assuming the restriction is true, are you allowed to use pics with words in them? If so, please post one.

@Badwolf
Any particular reason you like Raziek? Seems just kind of randomly thrown out there in your post.

@Raziek
Do you feel like Kantrip or Badwolf's posts are "off", or do you consider it general RVS discussion?

@Kantrip push
Rake's case seems interesting. I'm not going to put down my vote due to my restriction (can't change it once I vote), but I'd like to see Kantrip's reply.

Top Bottom