• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman Unlimited Mafia - Day 6 begins! No one killed!

Rajam

Smash Champion
okay gorf man im really sorry if im wrong on you man but i've had it in my head that you're the last mafia and i dont want to overthink **** i'd rather just go with my gut

vote: gorf

ill accept the hate that could be coming to me, and ill tell you why i hammered you come post-game

sorry if im wrong, legit, i hate these situations
YOU'RE TOWN RIGHT????

I'm Town, so unless you're some sort of weird indy, we won (I HOPE)

Rajam

Smash Champion
Gorf, you totally fooled me this game. I mean badly. When you asked me in the QT if I'd die if I masoned scum, that sealed the deal for me that you were town

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
The whole-scum team did great. I just think everything caught up to them and it was too late before it could be salvaged. That kill on RTL and for Gorf to undermine that lynch was golden. Gorf did nothing inherently wrong and I only made my decision based on how you played, Rajam. So thank you.

#HBC | ѕoup

And I know the game is over, but this:
Raziek and Gorf. I was town-reading you come D3. I was going to shoot Gorf but I decided against it. I guess it didn't matter in the end?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
No it did matter. If I didn't ****ing charge, Rajam would've still thought you were confirmed scum and I'd have had this game in the bag.

Rajam

Smash Champion
I was sold on Gorf town and soup scum. I also call it now: I deserve the Montgomery Burns Award For Outstanding Achievement In The Field Of Being The Luckiest DGamer Of History, since this is the 3rd time I win as town for pure luck:

- In Mario Kart, last Night it came to Town Doc vs SK vs Mafia. Mafia and SK killed each other, and Town Doc was left alone and made town win. Later the town doc told us that he didn't send a NAction because he was V/LA, otherwise he would've doc'd SK.

- In Celebrity Rehab Mafia, scum had a Day-Vig in LYLO, and I was voting against a townie. All scum had to do was day-kill another townie, and alpha-join my vote to win. They messed up badly and vigged me instead of whatever-other-townie. Scum got transparent for that, so at the end it was GG Town wins.

- ... And this.

I'm telling all of you: being current is overrated, it is not compatible with good luck :awesome:

#HBC | ѕoup

WASHEDLAUNDRY I SEE YOU IN THE GREEN ROOM CALLING ME SCUM

i pulled it through for you man i cant believe you ;-;

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
The whole-scum team did great. I just think everything caught up to them and it was too late before it could be salvaged. That kill on RTL and for Gorf to undermine that lynch was golden. Gorf did nothing inherently wrong and I only made my decision based on how you played, Rajam. So thank you.
Are you kidding me? One of Gorf/Raz was completely obvscum after that opportunistic as **** lynch on me. I didn't remember whoever really pushed that "Let Circus hammer him!" idea the most but as soon as scumCircus flipped, town should've been all over that wagon because even if it resulted in scum Circus dying, there's a reason he ****ing threw himself on there. That was a coordinated move and Gorf was pushing that **** all day. Town should've looked there immediately after PJB. Hell, they should've looked there regardless of PJB but I had no qualms with PJB ****ing dying.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I thought RTL was scum because of Rake's crappy early play, and I picked the wrong time to push it.

I was too focused on that to care about Circus, so I just kinda accepted him hammering as a "yeah, sure, whatever."

#HBC | ѕoup

i think i will get a laugh out of that, i love how OS didnt tell you guys the team

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Like, that's one of the things that pissed me off the most. Scum practically put themselves out in the open on that wagon for one of the first times that game as a team (rather than individually, Circus was obvscum regardless) and it gave town a shining ****ing glimpse of what scum wanted to do. Hell, Marshy even pointed out scum's ****ing motivations and no one even looked at it again after I died. No one jumps on a bomb like that so easily and the fact that town completely forgot about it despite it being a completely coordinated move by scum makes me mad.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Man, I was afraid this would happen.

Good effort, Gorf. You took it to the end at the very least. I was freaking out in the green room a little bit near the end, but I think you and Marshy both played really well over all. It actually probably would have worked out better for us if Ryu had actually allowed soup to shoot YOLO, because then at least you wouldn't have been put in a situation where you had to let soup live and you could have ridden your own towniess through a mylo with him, Raz and Rajam.

The biggest obstacle at the end was just the fact that soup was ridiculously OP with that Nail shield or whatever it was.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Also, yeh

Sorry Rake, that hydra sucked. I spent the entire game dealing with **** you did because people were choosing to hate on it (or hate on you, either or) and as much as it was helpful how we caught Circus, I don't wanna relive that experience again. Relentless constant ******** about our slot is what caused us to die, even if two of the most prominent relentless bitchers about our slot were scum and a lot of that came from you or how I handled what you did.

Hi 5 on helping me with Circus though, we pulled that one out.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Like, that's one of the things that pissed me off the most. Scum practically put themselves out in the open on that wagon for one of the first times that game as a team (rather than individually, Circus was obvscum regardless) and it gave town a shining ****ing glimpse of what scum wanted to do. Hell, Marshy even pointed out scum's ****ing motivations and no one even looked at it again after I died. No one jumps on a bomb like that so easily and the fact that town completely forgot about it despite it being a completely coordinated move by scum makes me mad.
As you yourself said, and as is evident from the posts in the green room, you wouldn't have been any better in this position than any of the living townies were. Settle down.

#HBC | ѕoup

PJB was the elephant in the room. I made this argument earlier. He simply had to be removed at some point in the game. I do not regret lynching him at all. It really fell into place for me when Rajam started town-telling, even though I truly disliked Raz wanting the DV.

#HBC | ѕoup

The scum-team did great. Seriously. I'm not saying that they played a bad game, at all. Gorf and YOLO were unaimously town-read for the majority of D1 and D2, and even Gorf wasn't really an option come D3. Like I said, scum got thrown some curveballs and town managed to pick up on them and adjust accordingly. It was simple logic that YOLO had to be scum there. I'm just glad I made the right call when it came to Rajam, feeling like marshy was pushing endgame and wanting to trust me to snag an easy win by shooting Town Rajam.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
As you yourself said, and as is evident from the posts in the green room, you wouldn't have been any better in this position than any of the living townies were. Settle down.
I mean, yeh, YOLO would've completely blindsided me. It's just frustrating that I threw myself away knowing that scum had acted upon this and that, no matter what we flipped, town would be able to use my death to find scum, only for no one to look at it. Instead town lynched PJB, caught YOLO on mechanics, and then nailed Gorf in LyLo off his claim.

#HBC | Gorf

Are you kidding me? One of Gorf/Raz was completely obvscum after that opportunistic as **** lynch on me. I didn't remember whoever really pushed that "Let Circus hammer him!" idea the most but as soon as scumCircus flipped, town should've been all over that wagon because even if it resulted in scum Circus dying, there's a reason he ****ing threw himself on there. That was a coordinated move and Gorf was pushing that **** all day. Town should've looked there immediately after PJB. Hell, they should've looked there regardless of PJB but I had no qualms with PJB ****ing dying.
Why do you think I was so cool with doing it? You are one of the few players I'm legitimately scared of finding things like this when I'm scum, cuz you'll latch onto it and your better judgement will tell you how scummy it is. You needed to die because I was scared of letting you live. I was able to scum read you properly because of Rake.

#HBC | ѕoup

I didn't lynch Gorf because of his claim. Please Washed, I know you're salty right now but goddamn be happy we ****ing won instead of being a negative nancy about it, and give the scum-team some credit.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I mean, yeh, YOLO would've completely blindsided me. It's just frustrating that I threw myself away knowing that scum had acted upon this and that, no matter what we flipped, town would be able to use my death to find scum, only for no one to look at it. Instead town lynched PJB, caught YOLO on mechanics, and then nailed Gorf in LyLo off his claim.
I mean, I'm gonna be the guy who sits here and says the whole reason I was comfortable hammering you was because I knew that was going to be how this went down. I flipped, and no one traced either of my scummates back to me. It is pretty sad that the only way Marshy got caught was through mechanics, but it was also expected that no one was going to suspect Marshy or Gorf off of my flip. Lo and behold. Down to the wire, even in the green room, people were still suspecting PJB, Raz, soup, Rajam—basically everyone before the actual remaining scum. To be mad that the living townies couldn't do what the dead townies also couldn't do is silly.

#HBC | Gorf

Btw, I was able to play it off as natural cuz Rake allowed me to have a (at least somewhat) justified scum read on you, and therefore made me feel comfortable about pushing your lynch while simultaneously bussing Circus. Oh and btw it took more than me Jerkuz and Raz to lynch you mang.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I didn't lynch Gorf because of his claim. Please Washed, I know you're salty right now but goddamn be happy we ****ing won instead of being a negative nancy about it, and give the scum-team some credit.
I mean, facets of this game pissed me off but I'm not overly mad about it. The scumteam played well, I just don't think it's true that Gorf was uncatchable. You're free to disagree with me--Circus thinks that YOLO seemed scummy as well but I didn't see it until he flipped and that was only with that knowledge in mind that I could see where he was scummy.

Hell, I don't think either faction played well enough to win or lose here. Scum got boned off stupid things but town lynched the right people (SANS ME) this game.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Btw, I was able to play it off as natural cuz Rake allowed me to have a (at least somewhat) justified scum read on you, and therefore made me feel comfortable about pushing your lynch while simultaneously bussing Circus. Oh and btw it took more than me Jerkuz and Raz to lynch you mang.
Yeh, it took JDietz and Soup as well. You and Jerkus were scum, Raz kicked all that off and was simply wrong, JDietz was indy trying to seize an opportunity. 3/5 of the wagon was scum tho.

#HBC | ѕoup

Dietz

02-04-2014
08:38 PM ET (US)I'mma just throw down a random "IT WAS GORF ALL ALONG" for funsies because Raz died instead of him

well yeah man that's how deduction works, i was town-reading rajam therefore gorf fit the bill nicely

#HBC | ѕoup

really wish this negativity would stop, goddamn when can people just for once say Both Factions Tried Their Best But One Prevailed Over The Other And That's Okay Sometimes and hug and laugh,

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Yeah, worth ****ing noting that basically NO ONE thought it was Gorf until it HAD to be Gorf.

A win's a win and gg town and all that, but anyone trying to skew what happened here can talk to me if they'd like to know where the door is. Gorf was close to Xonar-ing this ****.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Oh and you gave up, that really helped with the whole lynching you thing too.
Actually, that's not true.

I had a few things going on with that. I was MADLY frustrated at dealing with Rake ****, you're right, but I had my reasons for voting myself like that. I was thoroughly convinced Circus was scum and felt he was bluffing when he said he'd hammer me. I wanted to see him put his money where his mouth was and I felt pretty convinced he'd try to ***** his way out of it and I could swing the lynch simply off of that. I didn't count on scum actually wanting me out of the game though.

#HBC | ѕoup

Which is why the scum-team did great and why I won't take someone coming in here saying otherwise either. That was pro distancing between you three the whole game, and your interactions with YOLO were believable that nobody bothered to second-guess them, until the decision came where they had to.

Top Bottom