• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman Unlimited Mafia - Day 6 begins! No one killed!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I hate hate hate delving in role WIFOM but:

Yoku Man is a master at controlling many illusions such as the infamousAppearing Blocks that have plagued Mega Man during his battles with Dr. Wily. Like his namesake platforms, he can also disappear and reappear at will. Because of his love for puzzles and games, he has been known for beating the greatest human minds at chess, and after breaking from Dr. Wily, he pursues a goal of becoming a chess-master. At the end of the game, he is shown playing chess with Dr. Thomas Light, making him swear by having difficulty in deciding where to start.

#HBC | ѕoup

Laugh of the Day goes to Soup.

Yea in all reality I think the best thing to do is read back on YOLO. I don't think OS would be that much of a **** mod with the PJB flip, but his town flip kinda ****ed me up lol. I came into this Day having Rajam/Raz as my strongest lead, but then reading and noticing how dangerous yolos role actually is, I really wanna let myself reconsider YOLO. I thought you were baiting/skeptic when you did that but I wanna rethink YOLO now as a possibility. As much as it makes sense as a town role, the same can be said for it making sense as a scum role. I'll read into what you got for YOLO later but start dishing it out son.
Why the **** would PJB claim a completely different character then the role he was? YOLO is probably best choice here but goddamn stil

Rajam

Smash Champion
YOLO already claimed, and if he comes with some more stuff he's just lying.

Should we make Gorf claim toDay? He's the only one remaining

Should Raziek hammer and get YOLO's ability?

Rajam

Smash Champion
I hate hate hate delving in role WIFOM but:
Look: Do you want to lynch YOLO or not? Because that's what we are going to do toDay. If you're right about PJB, then the game will be over after this lynch. I don't know what the hell are you trying to go with that theory of PJB-disguised-flip if you want YOLO's head now anyways

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I would like Gorf's claim, and I would also like to hammer. There's no reason not to have Gorf's claim in LyLo.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Why the **** would PJB claim a completely different character then the role he was? YOLO is probably best choice here but goddamn stil
Wait, are you saying PJB claimed a different thing from what he flipped? Quote PJB to check

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I don't know. I mean honestly that's a flavor call. If it fits the flavor I can see it being a thing, but it seems too ridiculous. OS never said this would be THAT swingy.

In all fairness soup, yolo could've been the partner that shot last Night for all we know. So, even though you're FAR from confirmed scum, the RB doesn't really clear you.

#HBC | ѕoup

You know it doesn't really help but it's something to note. We're all in agreement that YOLO looks the worst here and this game would be over if he was town. YOLO could come in here and go '**** pjb was my partner and blah blah we lost damn'

#HBC | ѕoup

Raz, I don't feel comfortable in giving you a double-vote. When LYLO comes around if we have to endure it, it sets you up for an instant win. I can't trust you that much yet, and I would like to have a winning chance.

#HBC | ѕoup

Also, I opted out of checking if someone used an active ability last night. I didn't see the use of it but definitely come tonight it will come in handy. I will not be shooting anyone tonight and my nail shield is still in-tact because of me being blocked, this allows me to use my original abilities and essentially check who is the last member.

Rajam

Smash Champion
mmm ok; nothing changes much though: his mechanical role fits, and no one cclaimed Rush or claimed Yoku-man afaik. YOLO being lynched toDay doesn't change.

#HBC | ѕoup

well either yolo somehow finds a way to convince everyone he's town and pjb wasn't or lol

#HBC | Gorf

Raz, I don't feel comfortable in giving you a double-vote. When LYLO comes around if we have to endure it, it sets you up for an instant win. I can't trust you that much yet, and I would like to have a winning chance.
YOLO being scum actually makes Raz very possibly his partner. YOLO never got roleblocked so he could have very possibly carried out all of the kills, so Ruy's RB doesn't clear you anymore. I think playing it safe and you complying with not hammering is our least risky route.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Why not?

Are you saying Megaman is mafia with Jet Man, or do you have another villain I could feasibly be?

Rajam

Smash Champion
No sense. If we mislynch toDay, it's GG. AND Raz isn't YOLO's partner: you yourself made the disconnection due to your investigations. Raziek will hammer.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I guess it doesn't really matter in the long run. I'm trying to think of how it would be overall beneficial and I've got nothing at the moment.

#HBC | ѕoup

It's just too much power. You could decide the game at your own whim. I don't want that.

#HBC | Gorf

YOLO used an ability, and Raz didn't. Those were your results right soup? Nothing more nothing less? Cuz that can very well mean YOLOs been sending out NK's while Raz just hasn't.

#HBC | ѕoup

YOLO used an ability, and Raz didn't. Those were your results right soup? Nothing more nothing less? Cuz that can very well mean YOLOs been sending out NK's while Raz just hasn't.
That's correct. Raz didn't go anywhere the previous night. I should have used my other abilities too but lol roleblocked so didn't' really matter.

Going to go get lunch. Be back later.

Rajam

Smash Champion
YOLO being scum actually makes Raz very possibly his partner. YOLO never got roleblocked so he could have very possibly carried out all of the kills, so Ruy's RB doesn't clear you anymore. I think playing it safe and you complying with not hammering is our least risky route.
Gorf, THINK lol. soup ELIMINATED the chance of YOLO+Raziek being BOTH scum, when he investigated both of them N2 and Raziek went nowhere, YOLO visited JDietz. YOLO is scum. soup is his partner. Period.

Rajam

Smash Champion
That's correct. Raz didn't go anywhere the previous night. I should have used my other abilities too but lol roleblocked so didn't' really matter.

Going to go get lunch. Be back later.
stop being vague and tell us what was your result regarding YOLO

#HBC | Gorf

But Soup didn't get that result. Soup got that Raz ha no action and that YOLO PERFORMED AN ACTION. Not a visit on Dietz.

#HBC | ѕoup

I am not a tracker or a watcher. I only check to see if someone uses an ability during the Night phase, nothing more nothing less. Raziek did not use any abilities the previous night, YOLO did.

Rajam

Smash Champion
@YOLOSWAG
I think you're Scum with Gorf. Discuss.
I actually tried shooting you but I was role-blocked

god ryu

Anyways, that isn't important. I've had this constant feeling in my gut that I feel that you're playing too hard for appearances, too much for me to even like it. That reads-list of yours is fine on the surface, but it's off-character when I know you don't like making those walls.

Why the switch of play? You seemed like you were pushing for EndGame earlier.
Why if you think scum is YOLO+Gorf, you tried to vig Raziek?

#HBC | ѕoup

No, I tried to shoot YOLO. I was making a follow-up post as to why I think YOLO is the play today.

Rajam

Smash Champion
WHY SOUP IS SCUM

Nah. I'm town and you guys aren't lynching me. JD just claimed Indy and we're not letting a ****ing indy get away this day.

I'm Bass and Treble. I watched YOLOSWAG and Raziek last night. YOLO took an action when Raz did not. I'm pretty sure YOLO is legit with his role which seems inherently pro-town at the moment.
Just to be 100% sure, you mean track instead of watch right?
Not sure why it matters? There is no specifics as to whether I watch or track a person.
soup, I SPECIFICALLY asked you if you were a tracker or a watcher, and you gave no clear response and remained vague about it.

I ALSO said SEVERAL times PJB =/= YOLO and Raziek =/= YOLO because of your NActions + Ryu's, yet you SAID NOTHING that these weren't deffinitive because you just saw YOLO taking an action, which could've been more than just JDietz.

I'm done. I don't care if Gorf claims because he's town. Raziek is town. soup is the other scum.

VOTE: YOLOSWAG

Overswarm

is laughing at you
YOLOSWAG (1) - Rajam

Not Voting: Raziek, Gorf, Soup, YOLOSWAG

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch

#HBC | ѕoup

soup, I SPECIFICALLY asked you if you were a tracker or a watcher, and you gave no clear response and remained vague about it.
I've stated, many, many, many ****ing times that I was not a tracker or a ****ing watcher. Why do you think I said 'why does it matter?' There was nothing I've said at all that ever implied I was either one of them, and I believe when people asked me about it, I outright told them it wasn't the case. It's your goddamn fault for getting your own **** mixed up.

Look, I even implied what the **** my role does when you asked me earlier.

The crux of my role is that I check if someone successfully uses an active ability. Raziek did not use any abilities last night, and I would assume a factional night-kill falls under that category.

Top Bottom