• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman Unlimited Mafia - Day 6 begins! No one killed!

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
that was an hour of my life

@ Raziek Raziek

lemme dwell on it. i think pb+j just needs to die now tho. at the same time i think its weird that rajam hasnt said much about gorf being scum when the latter HAS looked at rajam given ruys information. i dunno im goin to breakfast now andll roll this around my head for awhile
I appreciate that. I'm going to defer to you at this point, as I've basically concluded scum lies between those 3, so whatever you think is the best course of action is fine with me.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Yolo said he wanted to think about it.

I'll hammer before deadline, but I'd like to at least hear his final thoughts on it.

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
go head and hammer. the more i think about it the less i think the order matters but i wanna go with my strongest scumread first

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Soup (1) - PJB,
JDietz (1) - MOD
PJB (5) - Soup, YOLOSWAG, YOLOSWAG, Gorf, Red Ryu,
Soup (1) - Rajam
Not voting: Raziek, JDietz43,

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch!
Deadline is Wednesday, February 5th at 3 p.m. EST

Flip momentarily.

Overswarm

is laughing at you

PJB (Yoku Man,
Town Crier) has been lynched!

JDietz (Zero,
Independent Infector) has gone against his programming and exploded.

Night actions must be sent in by Tuesday, Feb 4th at 3 p.m. EST.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Just FYI, if I don't receive a PM from you stating whether or not you are using a night action, I'm forced to say "he's thinking about using that night action" until the deadline. Send in PMs earlier, day starts earlier.

Overswarm

is laughing at you

Red Ryu (Glue Man,
Town Roleblocker) has been killed!

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch!

Not Voting: Raziek, Gorf, Rajam, YOLOSWAG, Soup

Deadline is Wednesday, February 12th at 3 p.m. EST

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
god are you ****ing serious i was roleblocked ryu what the actual ****

#HBC | ѕoup

I actually tried shooting you but I was role-blocked

god ryu

Anyways, that isn't important. I've had this constant feeling in my gut that I feel that you're playing too hard for appearances, too much for me to even like it. That reads-list of yours is fine on the surface, but it's off-character when I know you don't like making those walls.

Why the switch of play? You seemed like you were pushing for EndGame earlier.

Rajam

Smash Champion
soup and YOLO scum, nothing has changed. Much more certain on soup though.

Due to YOLO's ability, I'm trying to figure if we can live toDay with a YOLO scum that lives toDay:

- toDay: we lynch soup -> YOLO, Raz, Gorf, me alive
- toNight: YOLO kills anyone, voteblocks the other one -> 3 for toMorrow, one voteblocked; two to lynch, YOLO is doublevoter. GG

The fact that the game is still ongoing means for me that either:

- soup wasted his vig (roleblocked)
- YOLO isn't soup's scummate

Discuss. I say we lynch YOLO toDay.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I'm going to assume your 2056 is directed at Yolo?

My head? I want to see if Ruy said/crumbed anywhere who he was roleblocking before I make a decision.

Rajam's role seems like it haaas to be Town, but that leads me to the Yolo/Gorf pair, because there's no way you're paired with Yolo. The alternative is Soup/Gorf?

Yolo is voteblocked toDay, right?

The game isn't over, so that means either Yolo is scum, or we have 4 Townies alive, not 3. Otherwise we can't reach majority.

#HBC | ѕoup

Another thing: Circus decided to push LawnRake instead of you, but he seemed adamant about both of you earlier D1. It's alarming to me because he held no opposition towards you yet never actually pushed you. He had moments with you but when it all came down he backed out of it and voted LawnRake. Why? I can't really ask that because he's dead, but thinking back on that made me re-think the situation, especially when PJB did flip town.

This damn game is a mess.

#HBC | ѕoup

My head? I want to see if Ruy said/crumbed anywhere who he was roleblocking before I make a decision.

Rajam's role seems like it haaas to be Town, but that leads me to the Yolo/Gorf pair, because there's no way you're paired with Yolo. The alternative is Soup/Gorf?

The game isn't over, so that means either Yolo is scum, or we have 4 Townies alive, not 3. Otherwise we can't reach majority.
Is it possible PJB actually was scum and OverSwarm made a ******* role that changes flips? Notice my #2053.

#HBC | ѕoup

Raz, I'm not a numbers man. Reiterate what you were saying at the end of your #2060. Would the game be over right now if PJB wasn't scum??

Rajam

Smash Champion
These are my notes so far from D1; I think all the "X isn't scum with Y" are still worth to take into account:

~ MEGAMAN UNLIMITED ~

BadWolf28738 (Nail Man, Town Nail Doc)
#106: Question and answer seems legit. Not scum with Rake the Lawndry.
#136: Response in first quote to PrivateJoker-Brown seems legit upset. Not scum with him.
#136: Wording for liking Raziek seems honest. Not scum with him. Sum also #138.
#144 - #145: Again, not scum with Raziek.
#225: Not scum with Rake the Lawndry. Sum #229.
#261: Not scum with Red Ryu.

Circus (Jet Man, Mafia Bus Driver)

Gorf
#90: Plus #89, not scum with Rake the Lawndry.
#95: Plus #92 & #94, not scum with YOLOSWAG.
#125: Cool question. Not scum with Raziek. #133 reafirms.
#140: Aggressive posture regarding an issue in which scum would’ve most likely remained silent for a while at least. Gorf townie. Same in #151.
#154: Revaluation look townie, and not scum with Raziek.
#320: With no more directions other than Potassium and PJB at that moment, votes and is one of the first against PJB. Not scum with PrivateJoker-Brown.

Jdietz43
#80: Explains his vote restriction.
#358: Mechanical-wise, probably isn’t aligned with YOLOSWAG.
#378: Thinking JDietz and PJB are NOT both scum. Before this post, JDietz came in and started to go against Kantrip in the Kantrip-PJB exchange. It's important to know that at this point, Kantrip vs. PJB was the only thing going in the thread. After pressuring Kantrip and discussing with him, if JDietz is scum with PJB, JD could've just abandoned the thread for a while to gauge reactions in the issue, but in #378 he immediatly shifted his vote to PJB, without giving time to others to think about the pressure he put on Kantrip. This leads me to believe JDietz =/= PJB.

Nicholas1024 (Hammer Man, Hammering Townie)
#74: Explains his vote restriction.

Potassium (Rainbow Man, Loud Townie)

PrivateJoker-Brown
#141: Don’t like. Whole Raziek-Potassium exchange strongly hints at Raziek being town, regardless of Potassium alignment, and this guy just seems to attempt to throw mud at that obvious conclusion.
#146: This post doesn’t align well with #141. In #141, tries to cast as much doubt as possible regarding Raziek, but in #146 is not making any effort to “attract” more people to this thought.
#508: Lol. Not scum with Red Ryu.

Rajam

Rake the Lawndry (Trinitro Man, Town Bomb)
#103: Claims.
#209: Willing to believe his push on Ryu for breaking his “restriction”. Not scum with Red Ryu.

Raziek
#72: With Potassium’s town flip confirmed, Raziek’s reaction to #70 reads incredibly genuine. Town.

Red Ryu
#347, #349: Like with Gorf, when the direction was either Potassium or PJB without much other routes, Ryu pushes PJB and also promotes it by liking Gorf’s vote on PJB. Not scum with PrivateJoker-Brown.

Xatres > ѕoup

YOLOSWAG
#88: Explains his vote restriction.

---

To these notes I should add:

- Because of the fight YOLO - Ryu had in page #38 (in which Ryu asked to be replacd), Ryu =/= YOLO

- Ryu =/= soup because of how the exchange they had when this Day Phase started

- soup =/= PJB because of the push soup had on PJB yesterDay and how they're pushing each other toDay. I think #1725 seals the deal for me

- There's one Gorf mentioned toDay about Raziek =/= someone which I agree but I forgot who's the player. Gonna search for that one
And back to PoE; I'm not even gonna waste discussing JDietz and would only reconsider him if he doesn't die toDay or if he flips not-Indy:

Gorf - JDietz -> because JDietz
Gorf - PJB -> From my notes
Gorf - Raziek -> From my notes
Gorf - Red Ryu
Gorf - soup
Gorf - YOLO -> From my notes
JDietz - PJB -> because JDietz
JDietz - Raziek -> because JDietz
JDietz - Red Ryu -> because JDietz
JDietz - soup -> because JDietz
JDietz - YOLO -> because JDietz
PJB - Raziek -> Can't because of soup+PJB claims
PJB - Red Ryu -> From my notes
PJB - soup -> Because of exchange from yesterDay and toDay
PJB - YOLO -> Can't because of soup+PJB claims
Raziek - Red Ryu
Raziek - soup
Raziek - YOLO -> Can't because of soup's claim
Red Ryu - soup -> Because of exchange from the beginning of toDay
Red Ryu - YOLO -> Not because of the fight they had yesterDay in which Ryu asked for replacement.
soup - YOLO

--

soup is the most likely to flip scum

UNVOTE
VOTE: SOUP
Both of these still apply, specially last one:

Gorf - Raziek -> From my notes
Gorf - soup
Gorf - YOLO -> From my notes
Raziek - soup
Raziek - YOLO -> Can't because of soup's claim
soup - YOLO

soup is confirmed scum. The problem is that if YOLO is his partner, we need to lynch him first.

NOBODY VOTES

I'm gonna search and determine who is Circus+soup partner. Everyone should do the same at this point in the game. I'll ignore (and we all should) whatever thing is thrown on here that doesn't include quotes from past Days or a serious analysis from past interactions.

#HBC | ѕoup

I was thinking about that and I retracted my shot because I noted that. If PJB was scum then it could explain why this game isn't over...

Then again OS could have just told him he was someone different then he actually was.

@ Overswarm Overswarm

youre a jerk

#HBC | ѕoup

im not confirmed scum you idiot i was roleblocked and someone died

Rajam

Smash Champion

Why soup =/= YOLO?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Let me think.

We have 5 alive, 3 to lynch.

Yolo is VB'd. If he is Town.... If there are 2 scum left, the game is over. Town can't lynch, mafia reaches majority tonight.

That means either Yolo is scum, or it's a 2-man scumteam (Circus + ???).

2-man scumteam seems hella weak in this set-up....

Rajam, you need to knock off the PoE in leading you to "confirmed scum" right now. You're shutting doors that should remain open.

I need to get to class, I'll mull this over as I have time.

#HBC | ѕoup

So that either makes YOLO Scum or PJB actually being mafia.

Great.

#HBC | ѕoup

@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf

I was preemptive calling you Mafia with YOLO but in light of recent events I probably have to think it isn't that easy. Tell me what you think of everything so far.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
soup and YOLO scum, nothing has changed. Much more certain on soup though.

Due to YOLO's ability, I'm trying to figure if we can live toDay with a YOLO scum that lives toDay:

- toDay: we lynch soup -> YOLO, Raz, Gorf, me alive
- toNight: YOLO kills anyone, voteblocks the other one -> 3 for toMorrow, one voteblocked; two to lynch, YOLO is doublevoter. GG

The fact that the game is still ongoing means for me that either:

- soup wasted his vig (roleblocked)
- YOLO isn't soup's scummate

Discuss. I say we lynch YOLO toDay.
This logic on scumYOLO is actually really firm. Coupled with Raz' addition of Yolo either being scum or it being 4 v 1 right now, it'd be EXTREMELY risky to let em live toDay if he's scum. Even if we take out his partner, if he's scum and he lives past toDay, he wins.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Let me think.

We have 5 alive, 3 to lynch.

Yolo is VB'd. If he is Town.... If there are 2 scum left, the game is over. Town can't lynch, mafia reaches majority tonight.

That means either Yolo is scum, or it's a 2-man scumteam (Circus + ???).

2-man scumteam seems hella weak in this set-up....

Rajam, you need to knock off the PoE in leading you to "confirmed scum" right now. You're shutting doors that should remain open.

I need to get to class, I'll mull this over as I have time.
And Raz wins the thread. If YOLO is town, then town can't lynch (scum) toDay because he is voteblocked => Basically both scummers would survive toDay and all they have to do is NKill YOLO to win.

Assuming PJB was scum that flipped disguised as town or that the scum team is just two players is ********. AND in the incredibly unlikely scenario that this last one is true, then YOLO mechanical-wise fits due to his doublevote

Yeah YOLO is scum AND due to his ability needs to die toDay.

Raz, Gorf, any objections to lynch YOLO?

#HBC | ѕoup

I TRIED TO SHOOT YOLOSWAG LAST NIGHT BUT I DIDN'T BECAUSE I WAS

ROLEBLOCKED

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Lynching Yolo is probably the safest course of action....

Have we gotten full claims from Gorf and Yolo?

Hell, have we gotten ANY claim from Gorf?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
im not confirmed scum you idiot i was roleblocked and someone died
Laugh of the Day goes to Soup.

Yea in all reality I think the best thing to do is read back on YOLO. I don't think OS would be that much of a **** mod with the PJB flip, but his town flip kinda ****ed me up lol. I came into this Day having Rajam/Raz as my strongest lead, but then reading and noticing how dangerous yolos role actually is, I really wanna let myself reconsider YOLO. I thought you were baiting/skeptic when you did that but I wanna rethink YOLO now as a possibility. As much as it makes sense as a town role, the same can be said for it making sense as a scum role. I'll read into what you got for YOLO later but start dishing it out son.

Top Bottom