• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman Unlimited Mafia - Day 6 begins! No one killed!

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Rajam wouldn't open up a Neighborhood with his partner so

Rajam/Raz isn't the team
PJB/Raz isn't the team

this is pretty interesting[/quote

What if Rajam and Raz just ARE partners? It'd be a shoddy gambit but the fact is alignment is NOT confirmed.

#HBC | Gorf

EBWOP

Rajam wouldn't open a masonry with his partner, sure, but they can easily still be mates. The role is really vague, it's simply a means if communication.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
pjb you literally only do something when you're mentioned

your whole play is centered around yourself

you have shown no effort to help the town, just whine and ***** when people scum-read you because what you're doing is scummy

what contributions have you made? what have you done? what are you doing now? you say im scum but you put no work or effort into convincing anyone. you don't try and progress your read nor do you try to progress your reads with others

you have done nothing

you continue to do nothing

i want your head on the stake because you don't even deserve to be humbled at this point, your play is so anti-town and so terrible right now that you need to realize how much you're screwing this game up if you are town

not a single person town-reads you right now, ****ing nobody

maybe it's time to realize what you're doing is scummy and terrible instead of just getting mad when people reading it as such??

maybe???

#HBC | ѕoup

I made D1 about myself?! No sir, that was soup. I literally left the game for 2 days, and he still kept talking about me.
well jee that's because im town and i want town to lynch people who i think are scum and i put out things for you to refute but nope you continue to whine and be a complete non-factor lmao

drop a reads-list please

Rajam

Smash Champion
Rajam you need to fill me in on why someone wasn't bussing PJB.

Everyone wanted Circus dead and he still flipped scum.
It's already in my notes:

- Gorf: #320: With no more directions other than Potassium and PJB at that moment, votes and is one of the first against PJB. Not scum with PrivateJoker-Brown.
- Raziek: Not because of soup + your results last Night
- soup: Not ebcause of exchange from yesterDay + toDay
- YOLO: Not because of soup + your results last Night

#HBC | ѕoup

rajam bud i think you actually might be town but holy **** you need yo stop this over-analyzation look at PJB's play as a whole and tell me how it could be possibly even remotely town

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Yup soup, calling you out on your opportunistic play is me doing nothing. Turning everyone not named YOLO onto circusscum was me doing nothing. Questioning the way the circus wagon formed was me doing nothing. Questioning ryu's circus read was me doing nothing. None of that is me scumhunting at all, because "herp derp soup says it's not".

#HBC | ѕoup

Yup soup, calling you out on your opportunistic play is me doing nothing. Turning everyone not named YOLO onto circusscum was me doing nothing. Questioning the way the circus wagon formed was me doing nothing. Questioning ryu's circus read was me doing nothing. None of that is me scumhunting at all, because "herp derp soup says it's not".
.....you are really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, dense if you're town. we're talking serious blockhead here.

Do me a favor? Shut up about yourself for a ****ing second.

Give me a reads-list. Tell me who's scum with me? Who's town?

????

#HBC | ѕoup

PJB Continues To Try And Credit He Thought Was Wrong: News At 11

PrivateJoker-Blockhead said:
That tells me the mafia are ok with Circus dying, and I'm not ok with a lynch the mafia are ok with.

#HBC | ѕoup

What's that? Nothing else to say? You're done ranting about how you're the next coming of Mafia Jesus and can do no wrong?

I'm sick of looking at you.

Vote: PJB

Rajam

Smash Champion
rajam bud i think you actually might be town but holy **** you need yo stop this over-analyzation look at PJB's play as a whole and tell me how it could be possibly even remotely town
Bad play imo

And no I'm not gonna dismiss that basically no one can be PJB's partner

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
soup - scum reaching so hard. Kantrip levels of tunneling, it's ridiculous. Has been doing everything in his power to get the day over with as quickly as possible. I think you guys are giving him entirely too much credit for claiming that nail shield power. Why would he claim it, as mafia? Because you're townreading him for doing it, that's why. Now he can use it however he wants, and as long as he tells you beforehand, he's justified.

Rajam - almost certainly town. Look how much he's trying right now, he's caught up and everything! Can't see why he'd defend me, as mafia.

Raz - still unsure. I can see him either way, but he's the most likely remaining scummer by PoE. Could easily be a soupscummate

Gorf - I was pretty sold on him being town for most of the game. The way he got RTL lynched was pretty questionable, but I sort of understand why he went that way. I just wouldn't have. Possible soupscummate, but I find it less likely.

YOLO - Still pretty sure he's town. Interactions with Circus wouldn't make much sense, otherwise.

Jdietz - indy, obv

Red Ryu - has to be town, at this point. There's no way he comes in, as mafia, and tries to stop the wagon on me by claiming that he roleblocked me. He could've said nothing, watched me die, and been totally justified. I can verify that he did, indeed, roleblock me.

Soup/Raz is almost certainly the scumteam. If Raz is somehow not scum, then it would have to be gorf (in which case, kudos to gorf, cuz he played it really well)

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
.....you are really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, dense if you're town. we're talking serious blockhead here.

????
What's that? Nothing else to say? You're done ranting about how you're the next coming of Mafia Jesus and can do no wrong?

I'm sick of looking at you.

Vote: PJB
look at this, he's clearly not even actually reading me. He asked me for a readlist, then he waited all of 7 minutes, and attacks me for not replying to him, and just continues antagonizing me. This is completely ridiculous.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Honestly people need to stop assuming bad = scum. This is why town loses games. Just watch RtL this game. PJB is bad, as in dumb town, but town. Yes, his play has been awful, but not scum. soup is scum, and probably YOLO who is doing nothing, pretty much like Circus. Ryu, you need to realize this, same with Raziek and Gorf. PJB IS NOT THE PLAY

#HBC | ѕoup

this thread makes me physically ill because pjb still believes he has done no wrong and he only spouts his reads when confronted and they make no sense at all

Rajam

Smash Champion
Let me say that again:

PJB IS THE CLASSICAL DUMB TOWN WHO GETS LYNCHED NEAR LYLO SITUATIONS BECAUSE OF ABYSMAL PLAY, AND THEN TOWN LOSES AND EVERYONE COMPLAINS AFTER THE GAME IS OVER AND YELLS AT BAD TOWNIES ETC ETC. I WON'T ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN IN THIS GAME. PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN TO LYNCH SCUM, NOT BAD PLAYERS

#HBC | ѕoup

Let me say that again:

PJB IS THE CLASSICAL DUMB TOWN WHO GETS LYNCHED NEAR LYLO SITUATIONS BECAUSE OF ABYSMAL PLAY, AND THEN TOWN LOSES AND EVERYONE COMPLAINS AFTER THE GAME IS OVER AND YELLS AT BAD TOWNIES ETC ETC. I WON'T ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN IN THIS GAME. PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN TO LYNCH SCUM, NOT BAD PLAYERS
SOMETIMES THE BAD PLAYER IS THE SCUM YOU KNOW SCUM CAN PLAY BAD HE IS NOT TOWN YOU CANNOT JUSTIFY HIM BEING TOWN OTHER THAN HIM BEING BAD BUT IF WE LET SCUM GET AWAY WITH THAT THEN VINYL WOULD WIN EVERY GAME HE'S EVER PLAYED AS SCUM NOW WOULDN'T HE

HEY RAJAM REMEMBER HUNTER X HUNTER? THE GAME YOU HOSTED? REMEMBER WHEN VINYL. WAS BAD AND SCUM? REMEMBER???

Rajam

Smash Champion
I mean just watch Kantrip D1. Just watch Rake the Lawndry D1+D2. This is the consequence of pursuing and lynching bad players instead of scum. Is it really necessary to fail a third time in a row???

#HBC | ѕoup

Rake The Lawndry didn't play bad he got screwed into a situation where everyone wanted him lynched out of paranoia

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
pjb you literally only do something when you're mentioned

your whole play is centered around yourself

you have shown no effort to help the town, just whine and ***** when people scum-read you because what you're doing is scummy

what contributions have you made? what have you done? what are you doing now? you say im scum but you put no work or effort into convincing anyone. you don't try and progress your read nor do you try to progress your reads with others

you have done nothing

you continue to do nothing

i want your head on the stake because you don't even deserve to be humbled at this point, your play is so anti-town and so terrible right now that you need to realize how much you're screwing this game up if you are town

not a single person town-reads you right now, ****ing nobody

maybe it's time to realize what you're doing is scummy and terrible instead of just getting mad when people reading it as such??

maybe???
This is soup ASKING ME what I've done all game

????
This is soup getting super aggro at me for ANSWERING HIM about what I've done all game, and continues accusing me of making the game all about myself.

plus, jesus ****ing christ soup, stop and think about that for a second. Why would a mafioso want to make everything about himself? That's just ****ing bad scumplay.

Come on guys, I can't be the only one who sees this. soup is trying his hardest to paint me in the worst light he can, based on nothing of real value.

#HBC | ѕoup

OR MAYBE JUST ****ING MAYBE I THINK YOU'RE SCUM AND WANT YOU LYNCHED YES PJB YOU GOT ME I AM TRYING TO PAINT YOU IN A BAD LIGHT BUDDY YOU CAUGHT ME RED-HANDED I AM DOING MY HARDEST TO GET MY ****ING SCUM-READ LYNCHED THAT I'VE HAD SINCE D1 YES PJB I SCUM-READ YOU THEN BUT I WANTED TO BACK DOWN ON YOU BECAUSE I THOUGHT 'WELL MAYBE I SHOULD LOOK AT OTHERS AND NOT TUNNEL' BUT NO YOU CONTINUE TO PLAY SO AWFUL I JUST CANNOT

plus, jesus ****ing christ soup, stop and think about that for a second. Why would a mafioso want to make everything about himself? That's just ****ing bad scumplay.
WILL

YOU

STOP

DEFENDING

YOURSELF

FOR

FIVE

****ING

SECONDS

POP QUIZ PJB

EXPLAIN WHY YOU'RE STILL TRYING TO CREDIT THE CIRCUS LYNCH WHEN YOU THOUGHT IT WAS WRONG
DON'T SAY 'THAT'S NOT TRUE' BECAUSE IT IS AND I LITERALLY HAVE IT POINTED OUT

YOU

AS A TOWNIE ARE TRYING TO SAY 'WAIT GUYZ IM TOWN BECAUSE I CALLED OUT CIRUCS ONCE IM THE ONE WHO MADE HIM SCUMMY'

LITERALLY

****ING LITERALLY

god you're so disgusting

#HBC | ѕoup

pjb if you're town im blacklisting you im not kidding you are of absolute no help for this town at all and you're so bloody ****ing ignorant you have me seething with rage right now good job pjb good ****ing job at being so goddamn ****ing terrible

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Soup calm down.

Rajam, his play actually has been scummy and bad. I really don't see how his play can be written off as just bad given how he legitimately been playing fir himself all game, that is scummy.

#HBC | Gorf

Soup relax man, you need to toast up a bit :cool:

Rajam haven't you need reason PJB as scum like all game? Why the sudden switch to bad town?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Soup calm down.

Rajam, his play actually has been scummy and bad. I really don't see how his play can be written off as just bad given how he legitimately been playing fir himself all game, that is scummy.
Ryu, that just isn't true. Stop being blinded by soup. I've done more than just play for myself, and you know it. It's just that every time I try and get something going, soup makes it about me, and then claims I made it about myself because "herp derp".

I'm done trying to justify my play to you guys. If you wanna just ignore me, and view my play only how soup paints it, instead of what it actually is, that's your business. You keep telling me I'm not trying to find scum, and that i'm not giving reads, or pushing my own reads, but that's false. You just keep hearing soup scream at the top of his lungs that I haven't done anything, and for some reason you believe him. There's honestly no point left in trying, because all my efforts are being ignored. This is my last post. If I die, plz kill soup.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ryu, that just isn't true. Stop being blinded by soup. I've done more than just play for myself, and you know it. It's just that every time I try and get something going, soup makes it about me, and then claims I made it about myself because "herp derp".

I'm done trying to justify my play to you guys. If you wanna just ignore me, and view my play only how soup paints it, instead of what it actually is, that's your business. You keep telling me I'm not trying to find scum, and that i'm not giving reads, or pushing my own reads, but that's false. You just keep hearing soup scream at the top of his lungs that I haven't done anything, and for some reason you believe him. There's honestly no point left in trying, because all my efforts are being ignored. This is my last post. If I die, plz kill soup.
Uh no, your not doing this last post crap.

I will 110% lynch you if you play afk.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
pjb if you're town im blacklisting you im not kidding you are of absolute no help for this town at all and you're so bloody ****ing ignorant you have me seething with rage right now good job pjb good ****ing job at being so goddamn ****ing terrible
Also bad form.

Vinyl blacklist had multiple games built up why it was needed. He was not playing mafia.

Grow up.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Because of PoE and because before I still had doubts of whether he was scum or bad town
Now note this is coming off from Tranquility but, I can't let someone who is playing bad and legitimately scummy off the hook.

It burned me in a past game and I'm not letting it happen again.

Either way, lynching ether IMO is a bad idea, at least today.

But roll with me here. What makes Soup not dumb town. Because I have it reversed for the two of them.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
More so lynching PJB, but I really don't think Soup is scum here on how he's been acting.

Yolo is town.

So I'm stuck with you or Rajam who shot Badwolf. I'm reading you because I'm trying to remember how you voted abd pushed this game.

Soup still could be scum who is playing up his rage, but I think that is a stretch.

PJB I still think is scummy off sheer play, but he didn't kill Badwolf, which really helps me limit down who was more likely making that shot.

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
WHY IS DISCUSSION BElNG CENTERED AROUND CLAIMS? THEY DONT MEAN ****. SHUT THE **** UP AND REREAD THE GAME PLAY MAFIA OR GET THE **** OUT

my post is coming within 6 hours. hold up on this

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
rajam are you SERIOUSLY tryna come at me for doing nothing WHEN IM DECLARED VLA?

fun fact yall will see more shortly everyone. rajams not making it to d4. i cant wait to body the **** out of you

Top Bottom