• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman Unlimited Mafia - Day 6 begins! No one killed!

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I can't do much else with just flavor. Is there an importance to your role? I don't think it would hurt to get out information right now, but I don't want us caught up on claims. Do you have anything useful for us?
Eh, I don't really think I can do much with it at this point, so I'll just full claim.

First ability is Power Absorb. If I'm the hammer vote on a lynch, I get a player's ability for the following night phase only. That was why I expressed willingness to hammer earlier. If they have multiple, I get the first one listed.

Second is Hero Shot. If I get lynched I can choose to make the person who hammered me take one less vote to lynch.

I'm starting to get confused with this **** leading us to Rajam writing the note.

@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf are you also in a masonry with Rajam? He opened one up with me mid-way through this day-phase.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Wrong. According to soups claims, it's between me, you, yolo or Rajam.

His claim of getting the nail thing is what changed my perspective. I already stated that. His tracker claim thing didn't sway me toward an opinion of him as either alignment really.
I don't think Yolo is scum.

Which is why I have excluded him.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
idk. Still can't figure out if he's just bad or scum. imo he has two points in his favor:

- That you roleblocked him last Night

- Who would be his scum partner? PJB =/= soup because I also agree that given yesterDay and how both came in toDay this isn't SvS; PJB =/= Red Ryu because of D1 exchanges , you claiming roleblocking him and overall having a town read on you, Gorf =/= PJB because of D1 exchanges (#320: With no more directions other than Potassium and PJB at that moment, Gorf votes and is one of the first against PJB. Not scum with PrivateJoker-Brown.) and even stronger town read on Gorf. That leaves Raziek and YOLO. I have a town read on Raz, which would just leave YOLO as PJB's possible scummate. Honestly I'd go against YOLO before PJB because of PoE; YOLO fits more players as possible scummate (soup, Raz, PJB) than PJB.
You consider they bus'd him since day 1, because he was playing that scummy.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
This honestly just makes me dislike PJB more in light of all this.

#HBC | ѕoup

Rajam wouldn't open up a Neighborhood with his partner so

Rajam/Raz isn't the team
PJB/Raz isn't the team

this is pretty interesting

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Gorf also supposedly has a masonry with Rajam, but I can't verify this.

@ Rajam Rajam claims his masonry ability is infinite-use, so I'd like him to mason you, Soup.

If he can't/doesn't, then I think it's possible that Gorf/Rajam is a thing.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Soup (1) - PJB,
JDietz (1) - MOD
YOLOSWAG (1) - Rajam
Not voting: YOLOSWAG, Red Ryu, Raziek, Gorf, JDietz43, Soup

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch!
Deadline is Wednesday, February 5th at 3 p.m. EST

Last edited:

Rajam

Smash Champion
Yeah I'm Comet Woman, I can mason infinite people, infinite times. I don't have more abilities. I only knew of this at the beginning of D2 because up to that point I thought my ability was only 1-shot, so I saved it for a while. I decided to mason Gorf once D2 opened (after seeing deaths, flips and stuff) because along with Raziek he was my strongest town read but decided finally on Gorf 'cause he was more active than Raziek and I thought that if I gained Gorf's trust that would be one less slot to pressure me, because usually Gorf doesn't care to see me dead. After that (and after learning my ability is infinite) I masoned Raziek because he was also a strong town read at that point and after receiving Gorf's approval.

Whoever wants to mason me for confirming the ability please request to do so

Rajam

Smash Champion
oh and Ryu if you see Gorf and I can be a scum team is somewhat reasonable given both of us stopped having any exchange in-thread because of the masonry

#HBC | ѕoup

Go ahead and mason me.

PJB continues to be more and more suspicious.

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm assuming it's just to chat.

Ruy, based on all of this information, who's your team now? PJB just keeps getting worse for me.

#HBC | ѕoup

Who do think could be PJB's scummate?
I don't really know at the moment. I can't clear any of you with your roles and for me it's just lessening the options that I would take today. If PJB is scum, then we're in an excellent position with 1 scum left and me having a shot to take. Even if I misfire, I'm pretty sure with Ruy's roleblock we can nab the last scummer or evidently clear some people in the process. We're super close to winning this in my opinion.

#HBC | ѕoup

PJB might have been the one to write that note, but again, it's just a role. I'm only trying to work with what I have.

Rajam

Smash Champion
And back to PoE; I'm not even gonna waste discussing JDietz and would only reconsider him if he doesn't die toDay or if he flips not-Indy:

Gorf - JDietz -> because JDietz
Gorf - PJB -> From my notes
Gorf - Raziek -> From my notes
Gorf - Red Ryu
Gorf - soup
Gorf - YOLO -> From my notes
JDietz - PJB -> because JDietz
JDietz - Raziek -> because JDietz
JDietz - Red Ryu -> because JDietz
JDietz - soup -> because JDietz
JDietz - YOLO -> because JDietz
PJB - Raziek -> Can't because of soup+PJB claims
PJB - Red Ryu -> From my notes
PJB - soup -> Because of exchange from yesterDay and toDay
PJB - YOLO -> Can't because of soup+PJB claims
Raziek - Red Ryu
Raziek - soup
Raziek - YOLO -> Can't because of soup's claim
Red Ryu - soup -> Because of exchange from the beginning of toDay
Red Ryu - YOLO -> Not because of the fight they had yesterDay in which Ryu asked for replacement.
soup - YOLO

--

soup is the most likely to flip scum

UNVOTE
VOTE: SOUP

Rajam

Smash Champion
Seriously, PJB is right here (#1725):

Ok, so my initial thought holds up. If you guys wanna kill me or wutever, I wanna make sure this doesn't go unnoticed. You can say "oh look, PJB tried to deflect the circus wagon" (like I'd really try to stop a wagon moving as fast as that, by pushing a Ryu read by myself). Soup did it too. Look at how he handled all of D2, he was down to kill Circus when it was clear it would happen, but the moment I pulled back on it, he pulled back on it. He then spent the rest of the day trying to kill me instead. Then the moment Gorf proposed getting Circus to hammer RTL, soup was all over that plan. He then spent the rest of the day insisting that he would be willing to kill me over Circus.

It really looks opportunistic to me. He was willing to bus circus when it was necessary, but every time it looked like maybe it might not be necessary, he tried to swing it away. It could've worked too, because everyone kept talking about how they were totally willing to see me die. It just didn't work out that way, but damn if he didn't try.
And plus toDay's start, in which soup was looking scummy-desperate because we weren't going to lynch indy-claimed JDietz; soup is the play toDay

#HBC | ѕoup

I wanted to lynch Indy JD so I could just shoot tonight instead of having to fight the thread constantly. Try again.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Seriously, PJB is right here (#1725):

And plus toDay's start, in which soup was looking scummy-desperate because we weren't going to lynch indy-claimed JDietz; soup is the play toDay
Yeah?

But PJB isn't a slot I would be listening to in regards to that post. Heck I think him voting Soup in itself is a bad sign.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
It's funny how all soup has to do is say
"Guys, I reread and pjb is like, soooo scummy you guys. His play is like, bad and stuff. Yo, let's kill him."
and somehow that constitutes a case. His reasoning for why I'm scummy keeps changing too. Did I spend yesterday deflecting the circus case, or did I do nothing? Which is it?

open your eyes, you guys. He's not actually reading me, he's slinging mud, and you're all buying it because you don't like my play. That's fine, but you're ignoring how soup's going about this. It reeks of desperation. Honestly, I would like for you guys to kill me so I don't have to play this game anymore, but I'm not at all confident that town can afford it. If I die, and the game doesn't end, kill soup.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
It's funny how all soup has to do is say
"Guys, I reread and pjb is like, soooo scummy you guys. His play is like, bad and stuff. Yo, let's kill him."
and somehow that constitutes a case. His reasoning for why I'm scummy keeps changing too. Did I spend yesterday deflecting the circus case, or did I do nothing? Which is it?

open your eyes, you guys. He's not actually reading me, he's slinging mud, and you're all buying it because you don't like my play. That's fine, but you're ignoring how soup's going about this. It reeks of desperation. Honestly, I would like for you guys to kill me so I don't have to play this game anymore, but I'm not at all confident that town can afford it. If I die, and the game doesn't end, kill soup.
You mean like how you made D2 about yourself and continue to really not partake in anything that isn't involved with exclusively sav

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I don't see much point at withholding it at this point, but if you're planning on shooting tonight Soup, please don't shoot me, because

I'm Megaman.
Why is this your saving grace? If I remember right OS said not to rely on flavor, and moreover he always stresses that. Your full claim doesn't gimme much confidence either, but yes. He did.

Top Bottom