• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman Unlimited Mafia - Day 6 begins! No one killed!

Rajam

Smash Champion
Alright, cool. I also have a Nail Shield right now (I'm assuming Badwolf gave it to me).

It's pretty neat, I can shoot someone tonight (which is why I wanted to just roll with Indy JD and then shoot PJB toNight) OR I can keep it and remain Bulletproof until I shoot.
¿?¿? BadWolf had a town read on you?

Rajam

Smash Champion
actually wait we could have ruy roleblock soup if we didnt want soup to shoot tonight. even if ruy was nked his action would still go through

**** this is confusing me. ive got work to do but in the meantime *****s get at my latest post outlining the direction of this dayphase. sucks when you just cant lynch scum
This applies to any scum ... I mean why would you leave soup alive for his vig shoot when you'll want him roleblocked anyways ¿?¿?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Ok real talk get at me with this, why is he obvious scum here?

You are treating him like obvious scum but he claimed well before this point. Why did you think he was lying and why did you think Soup was scummy from his posts.

you know how Soup plays, but you are acting transparent here when you want to lynch him here. Like I don't like PJB because his scummy behavior benefits only himself, but Soup, he is trying to help town not lose here. Yes he was very stupid here, but he is being deliberate scum while doing it? Look Soup is acting scummy but consider who he is, is he still scum?

Is His outburst is null and I know you know this, why are you labeling him as scum then?
If I wanted to just lynch him my vote would be there. It's his claim that makes me think him being scum makes no sense, whereas his play makes me think he works as scum. That's why posts like this exist:

I'll talk about it post game if you're willing to listen. I will call you on AtE and ignore you if you keep up the "town keeps lynching me wah" business but it's as easy as admitting that it's a flaw in your game and improving on it.
And then there's this:

but if soup was scum WHY WOULD HE PUBLICLY CLAIM THE SHOT GIVEN TO HIM BY BADWOLF? as scum hedve either used it already anonymously or be saving it for the game win this night phase.
It makes no sense to claim this as town, seeing how nobody has, so at the point he did nobody knew what the Nail aspect was of BWolf's flip. Plus, with solely this in mind, his die hard lynch indy direction makes sense. He's allowing himself time to think about who he'd want to vig either toNight or in mylo (if he wants to stay bulletproof). Ultimately, his play is trash, but the claim REALLY works in his favor.

Thanks to deduction, that makes scumspects out of Rajam, Raz, and PJB. Ruy can still possibly be scum but it's doubtful with his play in mind.

#HBC | Gorf

Alright, cool. I also have a Nail Shield right now (I'm assuming Badwolf gave it to me).

It's pretty neat, I can shoot someone tonight (which is why I wanted to just roll with Indy JD and then shoot PJB toNight) OR I can keep it and remain Bulletproof until I shoot.
This claim is what really started making me backpedal on scumSoup. His other claim is kinda whatever either way to me, I can see em being legit and I can see em lying about it. But this one stands out.

#HBC | Gorf

****in ****. With that logic I kinda can't rule anybody out.

I'm thinking we really should go off of play and lynch PJB. I REALLY wanna trust that ruy isn't blind siding us, but I can't completely rule it out.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Ruy seems genuine with his efforts to reconsider PJB based on Roleblocking him earlier. I can understand his hesitation completely. Ruy trying to get heat off his own partner? It's likely but also his claim and how he's handled seems to match up to me.

I think with the information we do have right now it's very possible to win this game, and it stems down to whether or not Ruy is legit and actually Roleblocker.

If we lynch PJB, then we have to rely that he's scum or that we can successfully avoid an instant lose situation by blocking the kill OR having me shoot mafia.

Gorf/Raz/Rajam would be all that's left. Raz didn't have an action yesterday so that clears FMPOV that he did NOT shoot Badwolf. Gorf was completely right in that PJB/Raz cannot be the team for that reason.

I don't like either Raz/PJB but I have to swallow my pride and say that isn't the team. I think we should decide who looks worse however and lynch out of that pool, then start discussing where we would go from there.

Real talk? I would probably shoot Rajam tonight. He's a dead weight slot and I seriously haven't even bothered to read him. He's always in constant catch-up mode and I don't recall anything townie from him at all. I want Ruy to elaborate more on his feelings of Gorf.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
1. Raziek
2. Soup
5. JDietz43
6. Red Ruy
7. PrivateJoker-Brown
8. Gorf
9. Rajam
13. YOLOSWAG (KevinM/marshy)

Running through this on PoE in my head results in wanting to lynch Soup or PjB.

Have we considered the possibility that Soup is fake-claiming this nail-shield thing? That ability sounds rather overpowered. The player is BP until they decide to take a vig shot?

#HBC | ѕoup

Badwolf died a Nail Doctor. I have a Nail Shield. Put two and two together.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
If I wanted to just lynch him my vote would be there. It's his claim that makes me think him being scum makes no sense, whereas his play makes me think he works as scum. That's why posts like this exist:

And then there's this:

It makes no sense to claim this as town, seeing how nobody has, so at the point he did nobody knew what the Nail aspect was of BWolf's flip. Plus, with solely this in mind, his die hard lynch indy direction makes sense. He's allowing himself time to think about who he'd want to vig either toNight or in mylo (if he wants to stay bulletproof). Ultimately, his play is trash, but the claim REALLY works in his favor.

Thanks to deduction, that makes scumspects out of Rajam, Raz, and PJB. Ruy can still possibly be scum but it's doubtful with his play in mind.
Word wise though, this is not how you treated him if I recall.

#HBC | ѕoup

Ruy who's your team looking like at the moment?

I should seriously re-read.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ruy who's your team looking like at the moment?

I should seriously re-read.
I don't think you or Yolo are scum.

Gorf I'm having second thoughts because I'm starting to doubt he is Genuine. Reread he he handled RTL

I don't think Rajam is a crap shoot but I need to deeply reread him.

I dunno about a team, but for who sent out the night kill I think it is between Gorf and Rajam.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
And why would I lie about this?
To establish a situation in which Town doesn't want to lynch you because you're mafia and claimed to have powerful abilities available?
What you think of PJB given what I put out?
You said that you roleblocked him N2, correct?

That makes me feel a little better about him, but I'm unsure overall.

I still need to do a more detailed re-read of play without getting bogged down in claim stuff too much, but I'm going to do that probably tomorrow night, since we're going to be waiting on YOLO either way.

#HBC | ѕoup

I would have just hid it completely, I wasn't put in a situation where I had to claim this information.

God, I'm so tired of this stupid paranoia against me.

#HBC | Gorf

OH BOY :)

Word wise though, this is not how you treated him if I recall.
Well then recall differently. I think I said it yesterDay but soups handling of circus n PJB yesterDay was gross, but I really like the way he handled toDay, knowing he has a shot and a claimed Indy. I think he was wrong looking back, but him having a shot really justifies his line of thought. Oh and unless he scum with Raz (which is still a possibility, but doubtfully so), his PR checks out well.

Actually soup what were your other results?

#HBC | ѕoup

I didn't get other results because of the sandstorm that occurred N1. Jerkus claimed he couldn't use his role that night and I don't think a Scum Roleblocker and another role like that sandstorm one makes sense on a team.

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
quickhit from lunchbreak. still cant dig deep til tomorrow night

what is this sandstorm ****** keep mentioning? and soup you can watch two people each night and verify if they take a night action?

#HBC | ѕoup

Yes, I can watch two people each night. There is no restriction.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Anyways with that out if the way we can look at the vote pool for mafia.

Soup/Raz/PJB

I'm starting to less like a lynch on PJB given how yesturday went down to get Circus to hammer RTL.

I'm more interested in the first two because how they jumped on this idea. Sound? Not entirely.

Gorf could be in here too but I like him far more than the first two on my list.

Also with JD dying, I think we have to lynch right or we lose.
What do you think of the push soup gave PJB yesterDay (and toDay) and how PJB came into the thread toDay pushing soup? Could it be SvS?

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
im going through now. if ****** have questions (my findings will answer yours raj) then nows the time to lay em on me

epic reread time

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
i gotta bounce out this ***** in <1hr. gimme 24 hours to lay down the play cuz im halfway through the game and im makin good progress

#HBC | ѕoup

I'll also being doing a full re-read, starting now. I figured I would try and let the game progress itself but it seems like nobody has the motivation these days.

#HBC | ѕoup

@ Rajam Rajam This Post

VOTE: JDIETZ

Gorf, Raz town
Ryu town lean
YOLO not interested
PJB not interested anymore

soup scum by PoE

soup, if you want to live, you're going with JDietz. Also PJB is not scum with JD for reasons I'll explain later.

Also @ Overswarm Overswarm There are 7 players left, not 8, which means 4 votes to lynch
??????????

Rajam, why did you change?

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm becoming extremely wary of the circus lynch. I thought he was suspicious coming into today, but now we've literally got the entire game ready to lynch him? It's that easy? If YOLO was allowed to vote, he'd be at L-1 right now.

That tells me the mafia are ok with Circus dying, and I'm not ok with a lynch the mafia are ok with.
why is privatejoker-brown so bad at mafia

#HBC | ѕoup

PrivateJoker-Brown said:
I'm becoming extremely wary of the circus lynch. I thought he was suspicious coming into today, but now we've literally got the entire game ready to lynch him? It's that easy? If YOLO was allowed to vote, he'd be at L-1 right now.

That tells me the mafia are ok with Circus dying, and I'm not ok with a lynch the mafia are ok with.

That.
Is.
Not.
True.

Like, wtf? How is it possible that everyone thinks all my posts have been centered on myself? I was literally the first person to suspect Circus. I'm also the only one pushing Ryu. How are those things about me? When all you focus on is the things you think are bad, and ignore the things that were good, then yeah, it makes me look bad.
Why is PrivateJoker-Brown trying to get credit for a wagon he thinks is wrong

Top Bottom