• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman Unlimited Mafia - Day 6 begins! No one killed!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Nah. I'm town and you guys aren't lynching me. JD just claimed Indy and we're not letting a ****ing indy get away this day.

I'm Bass and Treble. I watched YOLOSWAG and Raziek last night. YOLO took an action when Raz did not. I'm pretty sure YOLO is legit with his role which seems inherently pro-town at the moment.
What were your other reports?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
And if he is????

If I was Indy, and I had somewhat sliver of a ****ing chance, I would take it. Who's to say he isn't lying about an aspect of his role? Huh? If you guys let a claimed indy get away this day then holy ****ing **** WashedLaundry will be furious and i will too and i can hear his screams of pain and agony from the ****ing green room

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I mean feel free to craft a scenario in your mind where I was a mastermind from the beginning tho, I won't stop you. I'll be here technically speaking for awhile.

#HBC | ѕoup

Hey guys indy here you got me!!! lol im ****ED stick a fork in me because im done

*night comes around and JD still isn't dead*

HAHA SUCKERS!!! I WAS LYING ABOUT MY CONDITION THE WHOLE TIME!!!

OS: Game Over! Indy JD Wins Because Town Believed A Fabricated Indy Claim!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Hey guys indy here you got me!!! lol im ****ED stick a fork in me because im done

*night comes around and JD still isn't dead*

HAHA SUCKERS!!! I WAS LYING ABOUT MY CONDITION THE WHOLE TIME!!!

OS: Game Over! Indy JD Wins Because Town Believed A Fabricated Indy Claim!
If he didn't claim his restriction D1 you'd have a point.

#HBC | ѕoup

and he could be lying???????? possibly??? maybe??? he's not town??????

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Seriously though, I would not be just flat out claiming coming into today if I wasn't already dead. I'd just fight the lynch like a normal person, because you guys wouldn't actually have much on me. I'm doing you a favor by not even bothering hiding anything.

*waves wifom hands around like OoooOoooOoohhh*

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
And if he is????

If I was Indy, and I had somewhat sliver of a ****ing chance, I would take it. Who's to say he isn't lying about an aspect of his role? Huh? If you guys let a claimed indy get away this day then holy ****ing **** WashedLaundry will be furious and i will too and i can hear his screams of pain and agony from the ****ing green room
Why even out as an Indy?

There is zero benefit to him pulling a stunt like this.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Even if you think I'm mafia and lying about the restriction this would be pointless because it would just give town a shot at killing my partner instead.

And @ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf : no ****, but I already disliked the slot

#HBC | ѕoup

I don't think you're mafia. I think you're indy. We should lynch you. There's no reason not to lynch to you. If town lets you get away this day regardless of the circumstances, they deserve to lose, simple as that.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't think you're mafia. I think you're indy. We should lynch you. There's no reason not to lynch to you. If town lets you get away this day regardless of the circumstances, they deserve to lose, simple as that.
Yep, you got me Soup. My master plan was to claim everything up front to get off the hook instead of just lynching you or Raz and going "JK" on the restriction like I probably could have if I was a mastermind without that restriction toDay.

#HBC | ѕoup

You're Indy. You have no reason to live regardless of your circumstances. I don't care if you claimed Independent Flying Pumpkin Shooting Lasers Out Of His ass. If town refuses to see this then this whole game is ****ed.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Except the part where we lose cause Yolo is vote blocked tomarrow of we don't lynch scum.

Like really am I the only one who sees this?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Actually I remember that interaction he had with LaundRake about how being weird with the Jerkus situation (saying he's kinda scummy but not a priority) and holding that firm all the way through with his PJB scum insistence. Remember that guys? His interaction with the Jerkus slot still feels really uncomfortable thinking back on it.

Yea I'm feeling soup here.

Gorf
Red Ruy
YOLO

Rajam
Raz

PJB
Soup

This is what feels most likely to me atm.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
He means mafia, are you intentionally being dense or something? Lynching an Indy doesn't reduce a mafia majority.

#HBC | ѕoup

No, if we mislynch today on top of lndy JD dying then we lose according to what Ruy is spewing right now. If we don't lynch today then we have a chance. I know people are thinking 'but we should take the opportunity to lynch scum today!' But it's not worth the ****ing risk if what Ruy is saying right now is true about YOLO. I'm ****ing town and I'm not letting this game go to **** again, literally again, because some ****wits got uppity and decided that I was scum for some bull**** ****ing reason

god im so tired of scum winning because town acts like a bunch of *******

#HBC | ѕoup

*Lynch JD*

1. Raziek
2. Soup
6. Red Ruy
7. PrivateJoker-Brown
8. Gorf
9. Rajam
13. YOLOSWAG (KevinM/marshy)

*someone dies*

It's still 4-2 majority then. It would be MYLO tommorow but at least it's not LYLO.

#HBC | ѕoup

We would need 4 people to lynch in that situation 1 of which us vote blocked.
That's implying you don't think YOLO is town??? Wouldn't he vote-block someone he thought was scum?????????????

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
That's implying you don't think YOLO is town??? Wouldn't he vote-block someone he thought was scum?????????????
No I think he is town, even if he vote locked after the no lynch we would lose in lylo if Yolo is sround.

We lose if Dietz is anything but mafia.

#HBC | ѕoup

Yes we could no lynch that day but we would get ****ed in Lylo when Yolo is vote blocked.
Tommorow wouldn't be LYLO. It would be MYLO. Huge ****ing difference. That gives us another day to get it right, we don't need to get antsy right the **** now. Lynch the indy and call it a day. I think PJB/Raz is a very likely team right now. I want PJB's head on a ****ing stake but I can wait for now.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
No, if we mislynch today on top of lndy JD dying then we lose according to what Ruy is spewing right now. If we don't lynch today then we have a chance. I know people are thinking 'but we should take the opportunity to lynch scum today!' But it's not worth the ****ing risk if what Ruy is saying right now is true about YOLO. I'm ****ing town and I'm not letting this game go to **** again, literally again, because some ****wits got uppity and decided that I was scum for some bull**** ****ing reason

god im so tired of scum winning because town acts like a bunch of *******
Are you going to stop treating us all like scapegoats when you lose and look at what you do wrong at times instead

@ Raziek Raziek is Soups report correct?

#HBC | ѕoup

im not doing anything wrong right now im trying to get the faction that is not aligned with mine lynched

Top Bottom