• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman Unlimited Mafia - Day 6 begins! No one killed!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Or I don't because that would be stupid.

Look, I do not think he is town but at the same time he's not the one I am thinking about at this point.
And who is the person you're thinking about right now?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Man, this is what I get for leaving this thread for a few days. You guys went and killed townrake.

I'm relieved to see Circus actually flip scum, because it means we might be able to get somewhere now. I was honestly convinced he was gonna end up flipping town, and then I'd have no ****ing clue how to go about the rest of the game.

I need to go back and read all the stuff I was absent for, but off the top of my head, soup is the direction I think town needs to go. I'll elaborate more later. I dunno what all the JD hate is about, but I'm hoping I find out by reading. Otherwise, it'd be great if someone explained that to me.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
The short version of the JD hate (which I'm onboard with) is that he's been incredibly non-committal for the majority of the game and has pretty much only been committing to wagons once the entire Town has been leaning a direction.

This is especially apparent in his D1 play surrounding the Kantrip wagon, but also in his D2 play.

He doesn't appear to be actively scum-hunting at all and is just "going with the flow", so to speak.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Ok, so my initial thought holds up. If you guys wanna kill me or wutever, I wanna make sure this doesn't go unnoticed. You can say "oh look, PJB tried to deflect the circus wagon" (like I'd really try to stop a wagon moving as fast as that, by pushing a Ryu read by myself). Soup did it too. Look at how he handled all of D2, he was down to kill Circus when it was clear it would happen, but the moment I pulled back on it, he pulled back on it. He then spent the rest of the day trying to kill me instead. Then the moment Gorf proposed getting Circus to hammer RTL, soup was all over that plan. He then spent the rest of the day insisting that he would be willing to kill me over Circus.

It really looks opportunistic to me. He was willing to bus circus when it was necessary, but every time it looked like maybe it might not be necessary, he tried to swing it away. It could've worked too, because everyone kept talking about how they were totally willing to see me die. It just didn't work out that way, but damn if he didn't try.

Rajam

Smash Champion
VOTE: JDIETZ

Gorf, Raz town
Ryu town lean
YOLO not interested
PJB not interested anymore

soup scum by PoE

soup, if you want to live, you're going with JDietz. Also PJB is not scum with JD for reasons I'll explain later.

Also @ Overswarm Overswarm There are 7 players left, not 8, which means 4 votes to lynch

Overswarm

is laughing at you
JDietz (1) - Rajam

Not voting: PJB, YOLOSWAG, Red Ryu, Raziek, Gorf, JDietz43, Soup,

Rajam said:
There are 7 players left, not 8, which means 4 votes to lynch

1. PJB
  2. YOLOSWAG
  3. Red Ryu
  4. Raziek
  5. Gorf
  6. JDietz
  7. Soup
  8. Rajam
Is this incorrect? -_^

Rajam

Smash Champion
From my notes:

#378: Thinking JDietz and PJB are NOT both scum. Before this post, JDietz came in and started to go against Kantrip in the Kantrip-PJB exchange. It's important to know that at this point, Kantrip vs. PJB was the only thing going in the thread. After pressuring Kantrip and discussing with him, if JDietz is scum with PJB, JD could've just abandoned the thread for a while to gauge reactions in the issue, but in #378 he immediatly shifted his vote to PJB, without giving time to others to think about the pressure he put on Kantrip. This leads me to believe JDietz =/= PJB.

Rajam

Smash Champion
And page #12 is worth checking (Circus obviously). From the exchanges I'm willing to believe Ryu =/= Circus, and to a lesser extent, YOLO =/= Circus.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
WELP

I'm supposed to be voteblocked (I haven't deciphered from Overswarm's wording and timing if he means toDay or toMorrow but it really doesn't make a difference, I can't win by toMorrow either)

I was Indy Marker but my wincon was totally impossible. Not only was that voting restriction real but I had to have a voting majority of marked (infected) slots at the beginning of the day, not including myself, and then live to the next Dayphase while still holding a voting majority of strictly marked targets (meaning they couldn't die or myself ofc).

I was bulletproof entirely to help, but Yolo's slot was obviously the failsafe. I'm not sure why it was so elaborate considering me winning didn't end the game but that's neither here nor there.

Also you are all hilariously redic for letting anyone get away with having Circus hammer RTL instead of just straight dying when RTL was p. town, but I wanted them deaths at any cost and neither of those guys were marked, so I had to go for it even if it was stupid to.

My only regret is claiming my restriction before knowing about Yolo's second ability. Lesson learned for next time I guess.

I'll throw you guys some bones though, since I was Indy there's 100% only 2 mafia left here, and I'd bet dollars to donuts if you lynch Soup + Raziek you'll get one, potentially Gorf for yesterDay's aid in the push for Circus hammer if that doesn't work out. Ryu should be town, Yolo is probably town (I guess there's a chance a mafia role was given the ability to vig the Indy, but that's meta'ing the mod), and Rajam is Rajam and should die eventually if the situation allows. Honestly the only reason I wasn't pushing Raziek at all was because I marked him, but he's honestly probably scum.

TOODLES!

PS: Don't freak out when Raziek and Rajam suddenly flip "Infected"

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Actually I forgot about PJB... idk about PJB honestly.

I was serious when I said PJB/Circus/Soup would work though. In that case I'd be willing to attribute Raziek's help with a Rake the Lawndry hammer to bad town play considering the leaps and bounds he made on D1 Kantrip reads.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think that's about it.

GL all, honestly I helped the scum team more than the town on D2 but this is definitely still winnable for town even though Yolo just made it a little bit less lenient by axing me. I knew I was living on borrowed time as soon as that second part of his claim came up after I already decided it would be safest to claim mine... because what could possibly go wrong with claiming something like that amirite? XD

Lesson learned: strange restrictions are not always safe to claim, even if they seem innocuous: because the mod put them in for a reason.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Anyways with that out if the way we can look at the vote pool for mafia.

Soup/Raz/PJB

I'm starting to less like a lynch on PJB given how yesturday went down to get Circus to hammer RTL.

I'm more interested in the first two because how they jumped on this idea. Sound? Not entirely.

Gorf could be in here too but I like him far more than the first two on my list.

Also with JD dying, I think we have to lynch right or we lose.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
PJB also has poor play but I'm doubtful due to how yesturday went and how Circus treated him and vice verse.

He could be scum but I don't think he is a first pick anymore.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I wish I rolled Indy.
It was pretty chill. I think I probably could have pulled it off had I been a little smarter about claiming my restriction and not gone for the idea of a double death yesterDay when I knew it wasn't something I would have wanted otherwise.

Also with JD dying, I think we have to lynch right or we lose.
I don't think so, that would be true if the bomb had been a double town flip, but not so now I think. With 2 scum left you guys should be fine until 5 man.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
OH, and if for any reason the remaining mafia had a plan to safeclaim Protoman or Zero, now they can't.

I'm Zero and my safeclaim was Protoman (sorry Xatres). I doubt that would have ever mattered since they probably have real safeclaims, but y'know: stick it to em.

#HBC | ѕoup

Nah. I'm town and you guys aren't lynching me. JD just claimed Indy and we're not letting a ****ing indy get away this day.

I'm Bass and Treble. I watched YOLOSWAG and Raziek last night. YOLO took an action when Raz did not. I'm pretty sure YOLO is legit with his role which seems inherently pro-town at the moment.

#HBC | ѕoup

i should go get that quote WashedLaundry made when a situation popped up like this earlier. You. Do. Not. Let. A. Indy. Claimed. Role. Live.

#HBC | ѕoup

You.
Guys.
Are.
Unbelievably.
Beyond.
Belief.

Gogdamn, I was seething yesterday at all of this miserable bull****.

vote: Red Ruy

WHY THE **** DID YOU *******S NOT AUTO-LYNCH HIM ON HIS CLAIM? WHY THE **** DO YOU THINK THIS GAME IS STILL GOING IF HE'S NOT LYING ABOUT HIS CLAIM? HE JUST CLAIMED INDY.

I-N-D-Y

THAT IS NOT GOGDAMN TOWN. THAT IS NOT A PART OF OUR WINCON. THAT IS A SEPARATE WINCON. IF HE HAD A WINCON SIMILAR TO TOWN'S, HE WOULD NOT BE AN INDY. DO NOT SIT THERE AND FOOL YOURSELF INTO BUYING HIS UNBELIEVABLY ****TY CLAIM SIMPLY BECAUSE HE SAID "OH IT'S OKAY I WIN WITH YOU GUYS!"

BESIDES, WITH 7 PEOPLE LEFT, IT'S EITHER 2 SCUM AND AN INDY (WHICH WOULD BE BORDERLINE INSANE WITH AN INDY ALREADY FLIPPED) AND THEREFORE SAFE TO LYNCH HIM OR THREE SCUM LEFT--AND STILL SAFE TO LYNCH HIM.

#HBC | ѕoup

Replace "Oh It's Okay I Can Win With You Guys" to "Oh It's Okay I'm Dead Today"

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
WOAH.

This is gonna be quite interesting.

JD mind throwing a vote so we can see if you're VB'd toDay? Out of curiosity?
Sure dawg

Vote: Soup

That'd be a ****ty thing for OS to lie about though, I'd have to take this entire claim back

#HBC | ѕoup

JD, please tell me how you can possibly die right now and why voting you is pointless. I don't see it yet. I think everyone this day right now is going full ******. If I get lynched, then we will probably lose this game. I mean that.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Or we get him to suicide so the day doesn't end.
Yeah, I'm not about to get mod hate by breaking a bunch of rules if that's what you had in mind. You guys can deal with the Wifom, it's not my problem.

Gotta say though, this is exactly the kind of reaction I expected the mafia side to try for with my claim.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Waiting to hear from YOLO before continuing. We have plenty of time, a dead mafiosi and a claimed soon-to-be-dead indy.

We can finally breathe a bit.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
JD, please tell me how you can possibly die right now and why voting you is pointless. I don't see it yet. I think everyone this day right now is going full ******. If I get lynched, then we will probably lose this game. I mean that.
Read... harder?

#HBC | ѕoup

1. Raziek
6. Red Ruy
7. PrivateJoker-Brown
8. Gorf
9. Rajam
This is what the player-list will be if I'm right with how the scum will play off my Mislynch. Look at this. The only shining beacon of hope is Gorf. You guys would be entering a LYLO tommorow. I say we play off what happens tonight and just lynch the goddamn indy. I know for ****ing certain Raziek/PJB are not players that will be shot sometime soon.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
His. restriction. Deems. That. If. His. Vote. Is. Not. On. Somebody. By. The. End. Of. A. Day. Then. He. Dies.

If. He's. Voteblocked. He. Can't. Have. A. Vote. On. Somebody. By. The. End. Of. The. Day.

If. He's. Voteblocked. He. Is. A. Dead. Claimed. Indy.

In any other circumstance I'd go right along with you.

#HBC | ѕoup

Alright, so you're willing to just go ahead and take a chance on me? We are in possible LYLO tommorow. We should just lynch the indy and call it a day.

Top Bottom