• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman Unlimited Mafia - Day 6 begins! No one killed!

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
not to mention pulling half a ryker ena style and look protown enough to have people not think too mucvh about you.

the benefits of scum involving pjb far outweigh the negatives

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
jerkus youre kinda lucky if i was to ever get lynched in a game id at least want it to be a warriors death like you got here

im ready for the fireworks
If I ever die irl, my personal wanted one is one where I die via saving someone life or dying for a true cause that in't a cult's bull**** ut rather for something truly noble.

Damn Circud hammered, wish Circus claimed so I could check how legit he was or not. ;_;

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
@ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu

dude were 40+ pages into the game. you DONT throw out initial reads over a lil bit of wifom with ****** at the gallows. its the same reason i fight against claims all the time. ****** claim and town just ****ing ****s off their brains like dumbasses. like potato and shenani claiming to live in tranquility. like dabdab in luigis. we shouldve lynched jerkus today off of his play but "HERP RAKE CLAIMED LETS UTILIZE THAT INSTEAD OF JUST LYNCHING SCUMMY PEOPLE" so whatever

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
@ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu

dude were 40+ pages into the game. you DONT throw out initial reads over a lil bit of wifom with *****s at the gallows. its the same reason i fight against claims all the time. *****s claim and town just ****ing ****s off their brains like *******es. like potato and shenani claiming to live in tranquility. like dabdab in luigis. we shouldve lynched jerkus today off of his play but "HERP RAKE CLAIMED LETS UTILIZE THAT INSTEAD OF JUST LYNCHING SCUMMY PEOPLE" so whatever
welp, tell me now, cause personal stuff, you killing Jdietz?

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
ill make that call in light of rereading and dependent on the flips. i want to ensure im takin all the proper steps to ensure i make the most educated and informed decision

PSYCHE!

yo jd you ready to die? tho i prolly wont shoot you if rakelawn flips scum cuz i dont think youd bus im in this situation

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
well thats a profound thought. i can see where youre coming from but why gorf and not raz? feel free to not answer if you feel saying more is best left to d3

WE BE ON DEM TWILIGHT MINDGAMES!!

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
whoever made that claim of "yeh lynch laundry let circus hammer" thing should definitely get a real hard lookin'-at tomorrow

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Like I liked both of them, but still as Brewyu here, if they both flip town.

Why? Why did this happen?

I look a the wagon if anything else, why did Gorf and co. vote, maybe they were right in reasoning, but...if there were wrong, am I wrong on them?

Marshy lead me here here on your best guess if you die?

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
id guess jd/raz with pb+j/soup as a safety net. jds boutta be irrelevant. id go into more detail but hey if i get nked you know im being legit and if not i get to dig into this and hopefully narrow it down further

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
id guess jd/raz with pb+j/soup as a safety net. jds boutta be irrelevant. id go into more detail but hey if i get nked you know im being legit and if not i get to dig into this and hopefully narrow it down further
well yolo if you're actually town we dont have to be enemies cause that's what im thinking too

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Like I liked both of them, but still as Brewyu here, if they both flip town.

Why? Why did this happen?

I look a the wagon if anything else, why did Gorf and co. vote, maybe they were right in reasoning, but...if there were wrong, am I wrong on them?

Marshy lead me here here on your best guess if you die?
not liked disliked wtf here, brewyu plz.

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
the former with a gun to my head and ESPECIALLY in light of a supposed jerkus scumflip. lawnrakes analysis of his behavior regarding the jerkus wagon resonates with me and im wondering why he disappeared when **** started getting real when it came to the lawnrake counterwagon never weighing in on the issue

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Circus (1) - Red Ryu,
YOLOSWAG (1) - MOD
PJB (1) - Rajam,
RakeTheLawndry (6) - Raziek, Gorf, JDietz43, RakeTheLawndry, Soup, Circus

Not voting: PJB, YOLOSWAG, BadWolf,

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!
Deadline is Jan. 31st at 3 p.m.

Flip momentarily.

Overswarm

is laughing at you

Rake the Lawndry (Trinitro Man,
Town Bomb) has been lynched!

Trinitro Man explodes, taking down the player who cast the final vote!

Circus (Jet Man,
Mafia Bus Driver) has been killed in the ensuing explosion!

Night 2 begins!
Send all Night Actions by Tuesday, Jan. 28th by 3 pm EST.

Overswarm

is laughing at you

Badwolf (Nail Man, Town Nail Doc) has been killed during the Night!

Day 3 Begins!

Not voting: PJB, YOLOSWAG, Red Ryu, Raziek, Gorf, JDietz43, Soup, Rajam

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!

#HBC | ѕoup

Preemptive but then I realized he wants JD also so I don't think we should be enemies.

#HBC | ѕoup

Actaully I will go ahead and confidently say

JD/Raz/PJB is the rest of the team in there

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Well I'm hoping JD is voteblocked toDay, cuz after the flips yesterDay that slot dropped to the scum pile. My instinct tells me PJB (who needs to REALLY GET BACK IN THIS THREAD @PrivateJoker-Brown ) but I wanna reread before I hop onto anything ya feels me?

#HBC | ѕoup

Why not? PJB has done anything that merits a change on him unless you're reading it based off Jerkus' scum-flip.

#HBC | ѕoup

You could give a reason why you're refusing to elaborate even a stance on PJB at the moment.

Top Bottom