• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman Unlimited Mafia - Day 6 begins! No one killed!

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Oh no that's the part I like, what I don't like is the CONSTANT ******** about "woe is me **** this game town sucks yada yada." If you, or anybody else, actually don't like mafia, stop signing up for games. Stop letting people know how frustrated you're getting, everyone gets frustrated you're not special.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
I did read it. I still think he's scummy and I still think that this course of action is town's best bet.

What has you off put about this at all? Circus (kinda) claimed, RTL basically confirmed that he's not claiming anything aside from bomb, and unless you think this is going to end in two townies dying, we will have two VERY beneficial flips to observe and analyze. First off if Laundry is town Circus is, like, without a doubt scum and WILL EXPLODE UPON LYNCH. If Laundry is scum, I'd have to reconsider and read back to determine whether or not that's a legit bus, but IT'LL STILL MEAN WE HAVE A SCUM FLIP TO LOOK AT. Who cares if they're both willing to bow out? Both you and Soup are WIFOMing yourselves into corners here.
also i have massive problems of how short-sighted this is. you're so confident that if i'm scum, i'm lying (when it's a real possibility i'm a scum bomb [i'm not]). you're highly confident that one of us is guaranteed scum (when it's highly possible that, as confident as i am in my read, circus could actually be a townie who played really bad, just like me). you're not looking at all the angles and that's really concerning to me. if circus and i both flip town, providing the game isn't over (because this is starting to feel like more and more of a designed coup by the scum, like marshy said), then your ass should be completely sunk.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
Oh no that's the part I like, what I don't like is the CONSTANT *****ing about "woe is me **** this game town sucks yada yada." If you, or anybody else, actually don't like mafia, stop signing up for games. Stop letting people know how frustrated you're getting, everyone gets frustrated you're not special.
i'm not even mad specifically at the game as a whole. i'm just mad at certain circumstances that occurred in this game. let's talk about that postgame.

#HBC | Gorf

Scum bomb. Sure thing Laundry, how's bout telling me how you'd balance that into any setup ever.

I've stated that there's obviously a chance that you're both town. I'm just willing to rely on my read to tell me that that's the least likely scenario in this situation.

There are a finite amount of possibilities between you two, and I HAVE looked at all of them. I'm just not going to be a ****ing jumping bean like Soup and Ruy and treat every single possibility like they're all equally possible. That's why reads exist.

#HBC | Gorf

i'm not even mad specifically at the game as a whole. i'm just mad at certain circumstances that occurred in this game. let's talk about that postgame.
I mean it's just agitating seeing people fall back on "everything sucks woe is me" when things just happen to not be going their way. Soup defaults to this CONSTANTLY. You and Ruy have been doing it. It's just... like... why the **** play a game if you're just gonna get mad at it?

But yea post game.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
Scum bomb. Sure thing Laundry, how's bout telling me how you'd balance that into any setup ever.

I've stated that there's obviously a chance that you're both town. I'm just willing to rely on my read to tell me that that's the least likely scenario in this situation.

There are a finite amount of possibilities between you two, and I HAVE looked at all of them. I'm just not going to be a ****ing jumping bean like Soup and Ruy and treat every single possibility like they're all equally possible. That's why reads exist.
but how many times are you gonna keep "liking the **** that i'm posting" or "liking the direction you're taking" or **** while keeping me around at the bottom of your scumreads as "not a priority"

I mean it's just agitating seeing people fall back on "everything sucks woe is me" when things just happen to not be going their way. Soup defaults to this CONSTANTLY. You and Ruy have been doing it. It's just... like... why the **** play a game if you're just gonna get mad at it?

But yea post game.
thank you

#HBC | Gorf

Umm... It's okay to agree with somebody's words and actions who you think is scummy. When was it ever in the rule book that that wasn't allowed?

You weren't a priority when it seemed like I was the only one willing to go forth with your lynch. Ruy had suspicion of you and Raz wasn't present toDay till recently. PJB and Circus seemed to be the players up for debate toDay so I compromised. The reason I reconsidered lynching you is because Raziek brought up his case against you, and my interest in your slot piqued again.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
>Claims at the beginning of D1 so we know our best course of action with their slot
>Freaks out when town tries to do it

I don't know what else you expected to happen here.

Jokes aside I want to ask everyone a very serious question: Where would we go on a Circus flip right or wrong? Because if the answer is "RTL" like Raz stipulated then this is the very best we can do. Right or wrong if the action is going to be Circus then RTL lynch then what we're doing here is eliminating a nightphase where we could lose someone while also checking for RTL scum (vs. a circus lynch, a nightkill, an RTL lynch, and a nightkill). Lynching Circus then RTL individually would require at least as many town lives through nightkills.

I thought that was the whole point in what we were trying to accomplish here since people started to show interest, not having to fight the RTL battle come tomorrow. If that's NOT what the intention here is then we should go back to a normal Circus lynch and man up

@Soup
@Raziek
@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf

Was this what you all had in mind? Or did someone just suggest it and an RTL lynch D3 wasn't even on your mind

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Circus (1) - Red Ryu,
YOLOSWAG (1) - MOD
PJB (1) - Rajam,
RakeTheLawndry (4) - Raziek, Gorf, JDietz43, RakeTheLawndry,

Not voting: PJB, YOLOSWAG, Circus, BadWolf, Soup,

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!
Deadline is Jan. 31st at 3 p.m.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
Umm... It's okay to agree with somebody's words and actions who you think is scummy. When was it ever in the rule book that that wasn't allowed?
there's a vast difference between that and what you've been doing here

You weren't a priority when it seemed like I was the only one willing to go forth with your lynch. Ruy had suspicion of you and Raz wasn't present toDay till recently. PJB and Circus seemed to be the players up for debate toDay so I compromised. The reason I reconsidered lynching you is because Raziek brought up his case against you, and my interest in your slot piqued again.
ain't this the textbook definition of opportunistic

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
Actually, I wanna jump back to this because thinking about it more made me like it less. Why the hell are you faulting two players for being unsure and putting in extra legwork to make sure they're right? Since when did that become a bad thing?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
And if we don't I don't want to hear any other slots ******** about RTL being alive. Because this is the only scenario where the slot isn't alive till end-game unless we're about to go down this road again. But if we miss again before then, we can't do it anymore (because worst case double town flip would mean instant loss). So speak or hold your peace. I was and am down to test everything now and clear the air, but if people are getting cold feet you don't get to bring it up tomorrow on CircusTown.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I just needed a nap. I need to stop making situations more dire and serious than what we really seem. Yes, I would like to lynch scum. The problem I had with Tranquility is that I took my guard down and let Potato slip away from me because I didn't want to consider other options. It's only the second day right now and while it would suck enormously if both of you were town (which I doubt), it's not anything we can come back with.

You can ***** and moan at me in Post-game laundry, but I think this is the best way to go.

Vote: RTL

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
been rolling this around my head a lot considering how this day is progressing

@ Rake the Lawndry Rake the Lawndry

if youre town i really wanna see what you have to say about all this. ive been thinking about what scum would do in this situation and i believe theyd LOVE this and would flock to it. they potentially lose two townies (tho i doubt this cuz im pretty sure jerkus is scum) or one and get to be absolved of responsibility due to the "well we got to kill two birds with one stone!" card specially cuz townies are of that mentality as well. i want your thoughts on the possibility of scum orchestrating this shift from jerkus to yourself. as in asking 'how would scum approach this situation?' or if theyre sittin back or what. i hate to pull a soup but i cant help but feel like scum MIGHT be taking advantage of the paranoia regarding your slot to sink you and ima be pissed as **** if youre town and im stuck here picking up the pieces cuz town wanted to turn off their brains at the thot of taking advantage of a claim

Ehhh, first off OS game so 100% dead is never a sure thing. we dont know what circus is but im asuming scum so maybe it's like goon or some **** where his team is willing to cut off a scummy foot for a townie. It makes sense they'd flock to it and personally as scum I woulda been gunning for what gorf offered. Convince people that my role and play is just scummy enough to not want around late and have another townie hammer me off.

it'd be super in their benefit and it's easy to make my role the onus of that idea, like : look the role is dnagerous and maybe scum has vote things and we cant afford a bomb going off in mylo or w/e so we kill it fast. Circus as scum must either be willing to bite the bullet (unlikely but i could see why as on circus scum we dont exactly get a lot, implications of pjb sure but not a huge win. ) Plus we still dont know what janky powers scum could be kicking with. We know there's already vote **** like you/dietz and nick and i know my role's legit so i def feel scum's pulling the strings here, and if jerkus isz scum which me and luandry feel is on point, then he's probably worth losing.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
Ehhh, first off OS game so 100% dead is never a sure thing. we dont know what circus is but im asuming scum so maybe it's like goon or some **** where his team is willing to cut off a scummy foot for a townie. It makes sense they'd flock to it and personally as scum I woulda been gunning for what gorf offered. Convince people that my role and play is just scummy enough to not want around late and have another townie hammer me off.

it'd be super in their benefit and it's easy to make my role the onus of that idea, like : look the role is dnagerous and maybe scum has vote things and we cant afford a bomb going off in mylo or w/e so we kill it fast. Circus as scum must either be willing to bite the bullet (unlikely but i could see why as on circus scum we dont exactly get a lot, implications of pjb sure but not a huge win. ) Plus we still dont know what janky powers scum could be kicking with. We know there's already vote **** like you/dietz and nick and i know my role's legit so i def feel scum's pulling the strings here, and if jerkus isz scum which me and luandry feel is on point, then he's probably worth losing.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
also im still personally lost on what scummy things we did besides evolve a circus read based on new information. Ya'll think changing reads is scummy then you need to go back to newbies lol

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
also dont let pjb ***** his way out of more lynches, Sure gorf was sort of on point with pjb's attitude but he should still die for playing like trash :186: the way he handled kantrip and everyone else is chimp level intelligence and play from someone who i know can do better

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
yeah man whatever im eatin gummy worms im having a good time

i appreciate your satanist iconography or whatever that is

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Ive been eating wings for like 3 nights in a row because 12 hour shifts + no food
It's delicious but ive been mad gassy throughout.
Even farted all over my date last night
#high class

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
also dont let pjb ***** his way out of more lynches, Sure gorf was sort of on point with pjb's attitude but he should still die for playing like trash :186: the way he handled kantrip and everyone else is chimp level intelligence and play from someone who i know can do better
truly the difference in this post-hammer situation is incredible

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
Ive been eating wings for like 3 nights in a row because 12 hour shifts + no food
#high class

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
"Such Mafia"

when the **** are you joining a game? count me in

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
hmm i guess final reads:

Like :
Ryu / gorf / bw / jd

dont like / was in the process of deciding on

circus / soup / pjb

cant remember atm
yolo / the rest

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
you know the persona I went for this game would say, "I give no ****s lynch and figure it out"

But still, this is really odd to me. Both sides are a-ok with dying and for it to be from players I expect from WIFOM from in a situation like this, it's off putting. Laundry, what do I do here? Marshy, what do I do here?

I'm lost.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
i said deciding not sold on.
Also if i were scum with pjb id be all over bussing him, especially if i wasn't the reason for him getting all blood boiled initially.

Leave the dead weight behind and even if he gets lynched the connections are murky enough to hide behind

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
jerkus youre kinda lucky if i was to ever get lynched in a game id at least want it to be a warriors death like you got here

im ready for the fireworks

Top Bottom