• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman Unlimited Mafia - Day 6 begins! No one killed!

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
no but forreal i dont agree with this **** at all. i havent considered rakelawn a priority and i dont want to see him gone just yet. plus id like to actually have his power later in the game

man. of all the people to defend a laundry slot i never thought itd be me. seriously guys move your votes back to jerkus

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
well honestly yolo i dont think circus would be hammering his bomb scum-partner right now so that crosses off a lot i mean do you wanna deal with that wifom role for the whole game i said let the man make his choice

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Hey remember when you told me to back off on stopping the BSP and the JTB wagon in Tranquility?

Yea do you mind relaxing on this wagon plz n ty?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
His power? What? To blow up?

What's the problem here? If he's Town, then Circus still dies. If he's scum, we lynched scum.

Laundrake's ******* role is not sticking around.

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
STOP ******** about roles and look at ****ing PLAY. why the **** would we off lawndrake? are you ****** serious? i would lynch pb+j/raz/soup before him. you know who else i would lynch? jerkus. good gorf guys

#HBC | ѕoup

jerkus is lynching himself he's literally taking the fall because he knows he's gonna get lynched he has literally accepted that he'd rather die taking the chance of offing scum LawnRake

it's stupid to just lynch circus and then if he does flip town have to deal with this **** again

#HBC | Gorf

Well I mean like he's dying in the crossfire if LaundRake's a bomb for real so there's that. Oh and if LaundRake's scum and you're wrong then HEY we got scum!

And um yea it's LaundRake's play that's scummy dude it's just that his role puts us in a predicament where, no matter what, we're doing the same thing we would have done toDay.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I'm going to sleep because it's 2:30. If we don't have a lynch by the time I wake up, I'll be sad. :(

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
since when has lawnrake even been a priority? last i checked only gorf/raz had him in their top 2 with a few minor suspicions here and there. taking action like this is just overboard

and sure gorf i was wrong there but ill take that and remind you hey remember when you wanted to lynch aggromed in lm and i said we move to nabe instead? cmon son we can play this all day

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Marshy, dude.

This is next level irrationality. Sit down. You want to keep a potential bomb around for what? You are literally the last person I would expect to fight the idea of killing two birds with one stone. Put a vote down so we can call this a Day.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yolo I get exactly where you're coming from on this, but even in the ScumCircus taking an extra person with him on TownRTL we're coming out pretty well here. Think about what would happen if we straight hammered a scum Circus and went on only his flip versus getting a Circus flip at the same time as a RTL flip. I don't see a situation there where we aren't hitting scum like every day phase from then on out AND no one townier has to volunteer their lives to test any RTL suspicion we get later.

#HBC | Gorf

Actually people HAVE had Laundry on the ****list yo.

And what did I do? I went with your feel, and we tackled Nabe into the ground! Yea I'll stop throwing meta shots I hate that **** but like yea man I know you don't really have a choice in the matter with that lack of vote but like. Bro. Vibe with us man :cool:

#HBC | Gorf

Marshy, dude.

This is next level irrationality. Sit down. You want to keep a potential bomb around for what? You are literally the last person I would expect to fight the idea of killing two birds with one stone. Put a vote down so we can call this a Day.
Dude do you even read?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
oh you right

I've actually just skimmed past every votecount so far as I'll just assume he proved his ****

#HBC | ѕoup

I think RTL/Jerkus should leave some dying words as to who they think scum/town is regardless. I'm alright with waiting until then.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
STOP *****ing about roles and look at ****ing PLAY. why the **** would we off lawndrake? are you *****s serious? i would lynch pb+j/raz/soup before him. you know who else i would lynch? jerkus. good gorf guys
I'm gonna apologize for my earlier posts, I've been irritable with lack of sleep/school and really just snapped at your post.

I'm sorry.

Also I don't like RakeLaundry and have been saying it, didn't you say scum jerkus = LaundryRake?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
STOP *****ing about roles and look at ****ing PLAY. why the **** would we off lawndrake? are you *****s serious? i would lynch pb+j/raz/soup before him. you know who else i would lynch? jerkus. good gorf guys
I'm gonna apologize for my earlier posts, I've been irritable with lack of sleep/school and really just snapped at your post.

I'm sorry.

Also I don't like RakeLaundry and have been saying it, didn't you say scum jerkus = LaundryRake?

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
sall good ruy. i shouldve worded my posts in a nonasshole way. im sorry as well

that said i was askin raz if thats what he believed. i had a few thoughts on possible scummates but i honestly havent put much thought into it

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Man, same drums I've been beating. Raz still looks bad on a WashRake scum flip, particularly considering his previously stated willingness to hammer that slot like he knows he'd be fine. I know that sounds weird coming from me, but he's just not in the position I'm in so it reads more like distancing. Yolo's last minute defense of WashRake is screwy (call me paranoid, whatever, it's how I feel). Outside of that, there are some nulls to sift through. Not gonna define my nulls and towns because I'm not telling scum who to shoot next.

On a town flip, I really wouldn't know. Hopefully you guys would be able to knock something out through a combination of Night actions and PoE. Don't plan for it though.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Man, I gotta stop leaving a post half finished and getting distracted by other internets.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
That would literally be the dumbest thing.

If WashRake explodes, it doesn't matter. If WashRake doesn't explode, then I'll still be alive and scum would just know my role for no reason.

It's not really a role worth keeping if that's all you care about.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
That would literally be the dumbest thing.

If WashRake explodes, it doesn't matter. If WashRake doesn't explode, then I'll still be alive and scum would just know my role for no reason.

It's not really a role worth keeping if that's all you care about.
Literally seeing if you have anything worthwhile or any reason to think PJB hammering, though knowing him he would refuse.

Still something to note, one way or another I think either you or RakeWashed is scum out of this.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Cool, I obviously agree with you there.

Are we still waiting on something or what? If we're not doing this now, then I need to go to bed.

Top Bottom