• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman Unlimited Mafia - Day 6 begins! No one killed!

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Actually I remember circus talking about LaundRake and YOLO being ****ed outta here, and how it felt weird that he kinda just... Let it go. I was thinking pretty solidly that scumCircus =/= scumLaundRake but...

Hmm...

Raz how read up are you through toDay?
I have at least skimmed everything, but I need to review Day 2 in more detail.

I'll explain on those red flags when I get home from class, Soup.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Actually I remember circus talking about LaundRake and YOLO being ****ed outta here, and how it felt weird that he kinda just... Let it go. I was thinking pretty solidly that scumCircus =/= scumLaundRake but...
Talk to me about this. Why do you think they couldn't be a team? Is it because of RTL bum-rushing Circus at the start of the day?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
No. It actually has more to do with what happened after PJB came into toDay, which is why I asked how much you read. The interaction within those pages is good stuff, and it makes me feel like LaundRake's push is really genuine on a scumCircus. The support for PJB v Circus was actually an even split at that point. I wanna get your opinion on LaundRake from that interaction being with Circus, but that coupled with his push makes me feel it's genuine.

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
I like Raz.
go **** yourself ruy. im utterly sick of your unwarranted and ****tyass townreads

EVERYBODY LOOK AT THIS POST BY RUY. **** LIKE THIS IS WHY TOWN ALWAYS LOSES. CUZ MOTHER****ERS THROW OUT TOWNREADS FOR NO ****ING REASON AND RIDES EM TIL ENDGAME THESE DAYS AND YET STILL DO IT IN THE NEXT ****ING GAME

please dont join the next game im in ruy. im ****ing sick of you doin your best to help scum no matter what your alignment is. id be lying if i said im townreading rakelawn but i can confidently say that he is NOT the best direction to go today

@ Raziek Raziek

does rakelawn = jerkusscum?

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
rakelawnscum = jerkusscum*

holy **** do i hate ruys ****ty play in every game. so sick of this ***** (ingame. youre cool outside of mafia) regressing into the next ranmaru. feel free to call these shots but you need to wake the **** up and open your eyes if youre town cuz you make the same ****tyass dumbass gamethrowing mistakes every ****ing game. its like you TRY to not learn anything

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I think that level of insulting is over the line.

That said, what are you even berating Ruy over specifically? Town reading me?

I'll answer your other question when I get home.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
go **** yourself ruy. im utterly sick of your unwarranted and ****tyass townreads

EVERYBODY LOOK AT THIS POST BY RUY. **** LIKE THIS IS WHY TOWN ALWAYS LOSES. CUZ MOTHER****ERS THROW OUT TOWNREADS FOR NO ****ING REASON AND RIDES EM TIL ENDGAME THESE DAYS AND YET STILL DO IT IN THE NEXT ****ING GAME

please dont join the next game im in ruy. im ****ing sick of you doin your best to help scum no matter what your alignment is. id be lying if i said im townreading rakelawn but i can confidently say that he is NOT the best direction to go today

@ Raziek Raziek

does rakelawn = jerkusscum?
rakelawnscum = jerkusscum*

holy **** do i hate ruys ****ty play in every game. so sick of this ***** (ingame. youre cool outside of mafia) regressing into the next ranmaru. feel free to call these shots but you need to wake the **** up and open your eyes if youre town cuz you make the same ****tyass ******* gamethrowing mistakes every ****ing game. its like you TRY to not learn anything
So what?

I like that Raz tried to rationalize himself and did it pretty well? Because his multiple posts are pretty good at getting into the game while giving solid reasoning.

But hey you want me not in a game tell me the game you don't want me in and I won't join it.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Request Replacement
Don't let marshy get to you. I think he has good pointers however and I don't why you state you like Raz then don't tell us why you like him. Take it with a grain of salt.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
So what?

I like that Raz tried to rationalize himself and did it pretty well? Because his multiple posts are pretty good at getting into the game while giving solid reasoning.

But hey you want me not in a game tell me the game you don't want me in and I won't join it.
Was on phone at school when I posted that 1 liner liking Raz.

**** Marshy.

#HBC | Gorf

I mean even though he probz took it out of proportion YOLO's right in saying that play like that is both something you do all the time and at the same time VERY helpful for scum, and what's frustrating is that you're probably town doing it. Was "I like Raz" really that insightful or really so helpful that it HAD to be said? It only helps to make it THAT much easier to call you and show you as scummy. I think you're town, and I can probably come up with a damning enough case to get you lynched because of what you put out there and the way you do it.

#HBC | ѕoup

Well that's good and all but if the time comes and you need to explain your read on Raz is going to be same you regurgitated right now? Nobody can get a beat on you Ruy because you're so vague with your reads. I don't see what is so likable about Raz's post and for that matter, do you agree with what he's saying about RTL?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You mean how Raz looked at the player list as a whole? Put a catch-up that shows analysis of why he reached his conclusion, except maybe his town reads, he should elaborate on that. That and the red flags.

I'm reading town off that, not strong town so **** off marshy.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I mean even though he probz took it out of proportion YOLO's right in saying that play like that is both something you do all the time and at the same time VERY helpful for scum, and what's frustrating is that you're probably town doing it. Was "I like Raz" really that insightful or really so helpful that it HAD to be said? It only helps to make it THAT much easier to call you and show you as scummy. I think you're town, and I can probably come up with a damning enough case to get you lynched because of what you put out there and the way you do it.
You mean what Marshy dies every game? Then has vig and cop shots wasted on him?

#HBC | Gorf

You don't get it. There are some things that just don't need to be said in the public forum as soon as you think it. Give yourself time to think about some of the things you wanna say before you say them, because what you put here is what scum has to work with. There is such a thing as deliberately not giving out information. It IS frustrating.

#HBC | Gorf

I'm not gonna get into the theory of how to play mafia gooder but Ruy he wasn't unjustified in what he said, and YOLO... well you could've said it nicer? Like Soup said, take it with a grain of salt, and like I said, from here on out ASK YOURSELF IF IT'S REALLY NECESSARY TO HAVE TOWN HEAR SOME OF THE THINGS YOU MAY WANT TO SAY. CUZ IF IT'S NOT THERE'S NO NEED TO SAY IT.

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
That said, what are you even berating Ruy over specifically? Town reading me?
im pissed cuz its BAD PLAY!

ruy does this **** so often. he did it in deadpool to me and soup early in the game. he did it in luigis mansion to dabuz and soup. he did it in tranquility to shenani and potato

and for what? its almost as if scum is active and at least trying to win the game they can rely on ruy to townread them. its like this short wall that ruy sprints into at the beginning of a given game and smashes his teeth against when postgame comes around and shocker! maybe you shouldve given it some time before throwing out a read over easy ****. but then he just goes and does it in the next game like its cool and theres nothing that cant be improved. i dont even intend this as **** talking nor do i want bad feels from this but its just so dumb and an easy fix to make. that said ruy can get the last word and ill drop this cuz its irrelevant to finding scum this game but this **** needed to be said

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
im pissed cuz its BAD PLAY!

ruy does this **** so often. he did it in deadpool to me and soup early in the game. he did it in luigis mansion to dabuz and soup. he did it in tranquility to shenani and potato

and for what? its almost as if scum is active and at least trying to win the game they can rely on ruy to townread them. its like this short wall that ruy sprints into at the beginning of a given game and smashes his teeth against when postgame comes around and shocker! maybe you shouldve given it some time before throwing out a read over easy ****. but then he just goes and does it in the next game like its cool and theres nothing that cant be improved. i dont even intend this as **** talking nor do i want bad feels from this but its just so dumb and an easy fix to make. that said ruy can get the last word and ill drop this cuz its irrelevant to finding scum this game but this **** needed to be said
Then how about you ****ing put up or shut up?

Who is he wrong about? Why??

How about you ****ing substantiate something instead of just spewing vitriol all over the thread??

If he's town-reading someone you think is scum, why don't you try to convince him to change his read by saying "This is why X is scum." rather than "***** DA **** YOU ON HE'S SCUM."

What do you POSSIBLY benefit by just making him mad and causing a ****ing scene and warranting possible replacements? How does this help Town for you to just yell at him?

Rajam

Smash Champion
Rake the Lawndry, from your exchange with soup from some pages behind (regarding what he was saying about PJB), what's your read on soup, and what's your stance on PJB?

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
Then how about you ****ing put up or shut up?

Who is he wrong about? Why??

How about you ****ing substantiate something instead of just spewing vitriol all over the thread??

If he's town-reading someone you think is scum, why don't you try to convince him to change his read by saying "This is why X is scum." rather than "***** DA **** YOU ON HE'S SCUM."

What do you POSSIBLY benefit by just making him mad and causing a ****ing scene and warranting possible replacements? How does this help Town for you to just yell at him?
hes wrong to townread you cuz youre still getting your feet wet. youve finally bitten into something in the form of rakelawn. great. why the **** are you town for this? it makes infinitely more sense to WAIT and see how this inevitably plays out then just making himself open to being manipulated when your target hasnt even swung back yet. i want to see how rakelawn responds to you and i dont need people telegraphing **** prematurely

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
hes wrong to townread you cuz youre still getting your feet wet. youve finally bitten into something in the form of rakelawn. great. why the **** are you town for this? it makes infinitely more sense to WAIT and see how this inevitably plays out then just making himself open to being manipulated when your target hasnt even swung back yet. i want to see how rakelawn responds to you and i dont need people telegraphing **** prematurely
Cool. Was that so hard?

You'll never get anything done by just yelling at people and all it does is just make people want to not play the game. Tell him calmly or save it for post-game.

For someone who accuses him of never learning, you seem to have a lot of trouble grasping the concept of co-operation yourself.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You can stop being a whiny eno ***** already.

On no Ruy has a town lean even though he didn't do this **** all cane abd hasn't been.

You can figure out John's game on your own, I'm seriously ****ing done with your hypocritical bull**** every ****ing time.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
can we just lynch both kantplay and pjb honestly
Gorf, your WashedRake case is an interesting perspective but as Jerkus mentioned, it's not the right move at the moment. If Kantplay flips town then It's something I will consider. The basis of it however boils down to how you dislike how he's playing the game right now, and I don't disagree with it in full. There's a lack of focus coming from the slot as I've noticed and while I agree with their opinions, they have mostly been playing the catch-up game.

I think we all really need to stop talking about Kantplay. He's probably the lynch and there's other slots to focus on. I would really love more talk about Raz or Rajam, slots like this. I would also like people to get back at everything I've presented too.
Okay, so these two threw up red flags, which I'll explain now.

First one I dislike because unless he actually thinks Kantrip/PJB is a scumteam then he's advocating lynching Town. I'm not going to read too far into it, because I feel it was more along the lines of "**** both of you are playing awful".

Second one ACTUALLY really bothers me primarily because I'm scumreading RTL and he's kinda just hand-waving the RTL wagon away much like Jerkus did, but leaving the option to come back to it later. He also doesn't take an actual stance on the case, just calling it "interesting", but "not the right move", which is vague and non-committal.

I think I may be jumping the gun on Soup as a result of his suspicion of my slot, though.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Gorf, I'm just not seeing why you think RTL and Circus can't both be scum. Yeah, the interaction does look pretty genuine, but I ALSO know Laundry is damn experienced at bussing people.

Which are you more confident on? Because while I think RTL's case on Circus has a lot of merit, I have scum-reads on both of them.

#HBC | ѕoup

vague and non-committal.
RTL wasn't the right move there. I just generally wanted people to know where my head was at? I wanted people to know how I felt about Gorf's argument on RTL and my opinion on him? If I had a more solid opinion on him I would have said it, and I didn't want to just repeat what Gorf was saying so I just took an easy way out and called it the way I did.

Again, my present stance on RTL is the same as Gorf's.

#HBC | Gorf

Gorf, I'm just not seeing why you think RTL and Circus can't both be scum. Yeah, the interaction does look pretty genuine, but I ALSO know Laundry is damn experienced at bussing people.

Which are you more confident on? Because while I think RTL's case on Circus has a lot of merit, I have scum-reads on both of them.
Which, between circus scum vs LaundRake scum? Or circus+LaundRake vs circus=/=laundrake? The wording confuses me.

I do still think LaundRake is scummy, even if independent from Circus? How would you feel about having Circus hammer LaundRake?

#HBC | Gorf

Actually, we have the support for both wagons to do something like that. Ruy, Soup, Circus if he complies.

Vote: Rake Laundry

@Circus would you hammer LaundRake?

#HBC | ѕoup

RTL/Circus/PjB/Soup,
@ Raziek Raziek

You've mostly stated how you think we're interacting with each other as possible mates, correct? You're also under the assumption that RTL could be bussing Circus right? What I don't get though is that you're telling me that I'm also somehow connected in this mess but you're also stating how you dislike PJB. It's such a cluttered scum-list that I don't really know what you're thinking right now.

I want to break down your catch-up as I feel there's some holes in your logic at the moment.

RTL #203 feels fake as ****? He's more or less admitting the case is garbo. Same with #222. It feels extremely false... pushing me towards scumRTL.
THIS right here is disgusting. Direct pressure at inactives huehuehue?

Laundry half of RTL basically spends all of Page 7 deflecting pressure from his hydra partner's bad case on Kantrip. I feel like this only led into a lynch because he ended up in a ****-storm with PjB.
Alright. I'm with you right now but I'm kind of not. I can see how RTL might throw in a fluff comment about inactives to try and be productive when they know they can't pull a wagon through but I can also see the complete opposite of the spectrum, and RTL just wanted to move to a different avenue of discussion when their vote fell through and they reached a conclusion. It's honestly null and I don't get how you're not considering this. Instead, you make those blanket statements I see from scum when they can't compile their thoughts and they don't really have a reason for something.

I was going to quote the rest of your catch-up but really Raz your whole post just seems...lazy. Like you didn't really take thought and time into it and you were into a mindset where you had to get out a post immediately You mention that RTL is fencesitting or that he's making half-stances, but there's no elaboration as to why that is or why any of this makes RTL scum. I don't love the guy and I wouldn't take a bullet for him, but if you wanna get people to lynch RTL there has to be more work here.

Note: Circus is the first to explicitly set up Kantrip/PjB as the lynch wagons to choose from. If both flip Town, I lynch Circus.
This doesn't make sense for you to mention this if you're claiming and trying to incriminate RTL right now on the pretense of his 'half-stance' on PJB. That's what I got out of what you quoted, and your whole damn post is just god

It's cluttered and rushed and why Ryu just town-reads you because you managed to write a couple of sentences and said a couple of mafia textbook words is bloody ****ing beyond me. I'm genuinely confused how you're coming to the conclusions you are right now and I get the feeling you're just saying **** for the sake of saying it not because you actually mean it, I mean the whole damn post reeks. I can't tell what you really want and why you think your team in your head makes sense at all. Give me a more clearer scum-team instead of this because right now you have me offended and confused Raz.

#HBC | ѕoup

Actually, we have the support for both wagons to do something like that. Ruy, Soup, Circus if he complies.

Vote: Rake Laundry

@Circus would you hammer LaundRake?
I'm tired of thinking about this constant possible mate ****. I genuinely am. Do you notice a pattern right now Gorf?

RTL thinks Circus is scum, thinks PJB is scummy but doesn't wanna lynch him over Jerkus
PJB thinks Circus could be town (???), Thinks Ryu is scummy
I think PJB/Circus are scum
Raziek thinks Circus is scum, but so is PJB, but so is RTL, and I could be scum also. Raziek believes RTL is bussing Jerkus but on the same note RTL could be distancing PJB with his half-stances.

Look at this ****ing pileup right here. It's a goddamn mess. RTL has one direct opinion and tunnel on Jerkus at the moment. Jerkus seems reliant on fighting back on him and accusing that he is scum himself and trying to make a move on him. PJB thinks ???? and really is playing badly and dense and honestly gorf think about this pileup for a minute in proportion on how PJB is thrown around everywhere but he's not getting into any of it. He's just the poor townie being accused by everyone and dogpiled on. I call bull**** to that because he is not townie in the slightest and his content and presence in this game has less worth than Rajam.

Gorf, level with me here. PJB is going to continue to get thrown around until he's lynched. If you think he's scum then he's not even getting bussed at this point, but I think the perspectives of how everyone treats PJB is telling much more and will give us much more than lynching someone who has worth.

I want to see RTL/Raziek/Circus fight each other to the death. If we get rid of PJB now then they're going to have to stop using him as an excuse to pair up teams. Do you think the whole team is just on a massive bussing tirade where they're literally just scum-reading each other? I'm asking you this because I still feel the burns about Tranquility.

Trust me on this one Gorf.

Vote: PJB

#HBC | ѕoup

I also want RTL to stop pussyfooting around PJB and putting his money where his mouth is.

I'm going to laugh so hard if Ruy/JD/Rajam are watching us self-destruct again HAPPENS EVERYTIME HAHAHAHAHAHA

**** mafia in general dude

Top Bottom