• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman Unlimited Mafia - Day 6 begins! No one killed!

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
If you think a scum team wouldn't bus their mate into the ground early, I direct you to day 1 of Elements and Attributes.
That bus worked because Ryker/Laundry led the charge, despite all the other power players in the game disagreeing with him. There were a lot of people who were convinced I was not scum in that game. They gained hella town points. Wtf does anyone gain for bussing Circus here? "yea dude, you were totally right about the Circus lynch, just like literally everyone else in the game. Guess we'll follow you now." That's not happening here.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Exactly. You gotta take it game by game. Who knows if someone's bussing. I'd say 99/100 times there's scum on a wagon against scum, ESPECIALLY when scum has yet to be lynched. There's merit in thinking scum could be on this wagon, you'd just have to do your research and see for yourself on a flip mate.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
Nich was killed by the mafia. Nich was also the only person to suspect Gorf all game. The same also kind of applies to Ryu, but people are already looking at Ryu.

**** off with this fake *** "what are all of your reads" bull****. I ****ing hate it when people ask me to make a readslist, like it means anything at all. Make your own goddamn readslist.
eyebrowraise.jpg

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
I'm becoming extremely wary of the circus lynch. I thought he was suspicious coming into today, but now we've literally got the entire game ready to lynch him? It's that easy? If YOLO was allowed to vote, he'd be at L-1 right now.

That tells me the mafia are ok with Circus dying, and I'm not ok with a lynch the mafia are ok with.
whadafa.jpg

#HBC | Gorf

Dude what happened to all your gods and pics it hasn't hit me till now that your play is severely lackin in funny pics. Please get some.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
I can't think of a single thing Ryu has done all game that wasn't just him repeating someone else's reads, and joining popular wagons. He spent half of D1 literally doing nothing but quoting other people, and posting pictures of faces. He tried to play the "boo hoo, you guys can kill me if you want to" card, and I have no idea why anyone would ever do that.
If you think Ruy had no content while he was faking a restriction, you're wrong.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
Dude what happened to all your gods and pics it hasn't hit me till now that your play is severely lackin in funny pics. Please get some.
I LOST MY COMPUTER SO I LOST MY PICS

I'VE BEENWITHOUT THEM FOR FIVE MONTHS AND IT'S DRIVING ME UP A ****ING WALL

BUT GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY, I GET MY COMPUTER BACK SOON, REACTION .GIF LAUNDRY'S GONNA RIP **** APART WITH FUNNY IMAGES

sorry i'm excited about this

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
I did read RakeLawn's case, and I do think Circus is scummy looking, but so was Kantrip. You even insist I'm scummy looking, but you're wrong. Sometimes townies do scummy things. The fact that there was a dogpile on Circus only a few hours into the day, and now we're 24 hours in and he's L-2, makes me nervous. I don't claim circus is being townie as ****, but if he's scum, there's no way he and his scum team are just letting him die today this easily. That's ridiculous.
okay what the flying **** are you doing now

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
gorfdammit, i can't even picture us using any other avatar than your current one right now

jd why the **** didn't you use that as your avatar

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
I did read RakeLawn's case, and I do think Circus is scummy looking, but so was Kantrip. You even insist I'm scummy looking, but you're wrong. Sometimes townies do scummy things. The fact that there was a dogpile on Circus only a few hours into the day, and now we're 24 hours in and he's L-2, makes me nervous. I don't claim circus is being townie as ****, but if he's scum, there's no way he and his scum team are just letting him die today this easily. That's ridiculous.
Rake's insisting that, for this line, you die in a

DUMPSTER FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRE <3

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
I think he's scum. More importantly? I think he's scum with PJB. Why do you think I ask the questions I do? Because I like hearing myself talk? I came into this day thinking about it and I wanted more clarification and more time for PJB to possibly alleviate my concerns with him, he didn't and he made himself look worse. I mean, come the **** on. This is nitpicking here. I even mentioned that I was looking at Raz/PJB/Jerkus coming into this day. It's literally my first post. I cannot believe you're trying to tell me I'm soft shoving him or whatever the **** you're trying to say here. I'm trying to progress my read on Circus right now if you haven't noticed.

This blind tunneling deal has to stop. Treat the players you're suspecting with some sort of respect instead of completely tearing down anything they have to say. Even if jerkus is scum you're putting him into a situation where he'd rather not leave any tells towards partners because he knows he's likely to get killed. You don't need to always beat the **** out of someone for information, and I feel like SWF Town has forgotten what the **** it means to be subtle.

Speak softly, but carry a big stick.
You misinterpret me. I never said I was anti-Circus. Just because I want someone different that isn't Circus and I'm not voting doesn't make me change how I feel about him. There's a thing called priority in Mafia and people need to stop this crap where they scum-read people because they're not jumping on some ill-advised wagon without discussing ****. I know how this game operates however and even if I screamed up and down until I was blue in the face it's very likely I couldn't get PJB lynched right now. I actually want to lynch PJB based on his connection with Circus, as I feel his read on him is non-committal even though he's treading around like he scum-reads him.
kek

:186:

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf

i have soup as straight null. his back and forth with raz interested me and i was hoping the latter would engage im some more but he seems behind. why do you ask? is there anything about soup that bothers you outside his interactions/treatment with jerkus?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Rake's insisting that, for this line, you die in a

DUMPSTER FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRE <3
So you're saying Kantrip's play was totally townie, right? He didn't do anything wrong? Or are you saying he flipped scum? Come the **** on now, you damn well know it's true that townies **** up and act scummy sometimes, so why is this worth calling out?

#HBC | Gorf

No. That's why I wanted to see what you felt about em. I don't read his play play as scummy, but the interaction with circus is hitting me with red flags. Remember in luigis, how soup was playing a pretty good game early, and we nailed his interaction with Nabe? Ya know, before we got killed? I feel the same vibe as I did there. His play is not screaming scum. But it's not screaming town, and his circus interaction is unsettling. Just giving you some food for thought on a scumJerkus flip. How are you feeling about the interaction between em?

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
So you're saying Kantrip's play was totally townie, right? He didn't do anything wrong? Or are you saying he flipped scum? Come the **** on now, you damn well know it's true that townies **** up and act scummy sometimes, so why is this worth calling out?
Nah, it's just that you're wheeling and dealing and trying to push Potato's scummy **** under the table and
your handwaving your play and it's scummy as balls with how your posting recently.
I bet you right now are runing interference for circus and im going to see you hang for it if i can

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
everything you post is either ate, or some sort of post wailing about how woe you are for being scum read. Grow a set of balls if your town and show it , but i doubt it so im going to bet your just going to ***** more

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
at work but quick hit for gorf

do you think soups the LIKELIEST partner on a scumjerkus flip? what make you of rakelawns recent posts regarding pb+j?

#HBC | Gorf

I'm thinking that it's solid. I've thought that PJB's looked scummy all game, and that him+jerkus is far from inconceivable. But I don't see PJB and soup on the same team, and I think asfor likeliest partner on scumJerkus, soup would be it for me, and PJB is more independently scummy to me.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
everything you post is either ate, or some sort of post wailing about how woe you are for being scum read. Grow a set of balls if your town and show it , but i doubt it so im going to bet your just going to ***** more
dude go and suck a ****. Seriously, **** this whole post. All I've done is cry "woe is me"? Dude, I've disproven every bit of bull**** that people have slung against me. Literally the only case anyone has against me right now is "He reacted badly", which is a horse**** case. Of course I react to people calling me scum based on literally nothing. Then when it turns out I was right, and it was literally nothing, now I'm scum for reacting to it? **** that noise. You got a real case against me, and not some reverse engineered tunnely bull****? ****ing bring it on. I'm tired of everyone expressing interest in lynching me, but not actually ****ing doing it. We are going to get to lylo, and people are going to default to me as the lynch, because "lol, I've been wanting to lynch him all game", and then we're going to ****ing lose. So no, **** that ****. You think I'm scum? Lynch me now. Make a REAL goddamn case, convince EVERYONE it's not horse****, and kill me right the **** now.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
That's a large reason why Circus is getting lynched and not you right now.

Get over yourself, you did react poorly like you had something to hide. It's how Glyph caught me in irl mafia at APEX when I was scum.

If your not scum, try putting down some reads and get something done instead of ******** all game. All you have done is focus on stuff centered on you, that's mostly what your play has been.

That.
Is.
Scummy.

You've had plenty of chances to expand but instead you gotta focus only when someone drops your name.

PJB, I do want a full read list. I don't care if you don't post those you also evasive on your read on a lot if people isn't good either.

So full read list. Ante up.

#HBC | Gorf

I want a full reads list too. Sorry to say but your play is whack.

this is so productive, I'm glad you're here to make snide comments and not catch scum.
The comment isn't snide. It's true. You're not catching, or hunting, scum the way you're acting. I threw heat at LaundRake yesterDay, and even though we spent some good time leveling with each other, guess what he did to go into toDay? Hunt some scum. You can't just call people bad cuz they're reading you as scum. You don't get to do that. I'm not the only one that has seen the VAST majority of your play revolve around you. There are more things going on in this thread than just you, and newsflash, not EVERYTHING EVERYONE says about you needs a response from you. Especially not the same thing over, and over, and over, and over again. If you're town, you will stop responding to people trying to call you scum and play this game as a means of hunting scum. I want to see your significant reads and why those are your significant reads. I don't have that from you. If you posted em, quote em, cuz apparently neither does the majority of the cast. Screw people pressuring you. Ignore them until you have your own two feet to stand on. You're centralizing the game to "you are reading me bad," and that's not a good thing. I think you're scummy in the same sense that I think Rake is always scummy. Your play IS scummy and IS bad, but maybe that's because you actually happen lack a clear direction, which can happen when you get caught up in constant pressure (which you've had). You're the only one who can change that view for me. If you oblige by what I'm telling you to do I will make absolutely sure nobody pressures you until you start to do something, but for god's sake if you're town get your head out of your ass and do something. Define a clear direction for yourself. I hope you comply, cuz if not, I think my read on you (and I assume everyone else's) is set.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
If your not scum, try putting down some reads and get something done instead of *****ing all game. All you have done is focus on stuff centered on you, that's mostly what your play has been.

That.
Is.
Scummy.
That.
Is.
Not.
True.

Like, wtf? How is it possible that everyone thinks all my posts have been centered on myself? I was literally the first person to suspect Circus. I'm also the only one pushing Ryu. How are those things about me? When all you focus on is the things you think are bad, and ignore the things that were good, then yeah, it makes me look bad.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
If your not scum, try putting down some reads and get something done instead of *****ing all game. All you have done is focus on stuff centered on you, that's mostly what your play has been.

That.
Is.
Scummy.
if he's been doing this i really haven't noticed it, something to

gasp

reread him for

sigh

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
man i always love it how people can be like "just do this one simple thing and it'll really help" and people still dig their heels in the dirt like children

#HBC | Gorf

I'll give you the Circus thing, but even for that substantiation wasn't really given outside of him feeling weird. Umm congrats? Oh and you're pushing Ruy... And the majority of what I've read about you talking about him has to deal with you calling him bad for the way he's reading you. Like you did with your other scum read Kantrip.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
dude go and suck a ****. Seriously, **** this whole post. All I've done is cry "woe is me"? Dude, I've disproven every bit of bull**** that people have slung against me. Literally the only case anyone has against me right now is "He reacted badly", which is a horse**** case. Of course I react to people calling me scum based on literally nothing. Then when it turns out I was right, and it was literally nothing, now I'm scum for reacting to it? **** that noise. You got a real case against me, and not some reverse engineered tunnely bull****? ****ing bring it on. I'm tired of everyone expressing interest in lynching me, but not actually ****ing doing it. We are going to get to lylo, and people are going to default to me as the lynch, because "lol, I've been wanting to lynch him all game", and then we're going to ****ing lose. So no, **** that ****. You think I'm scum? Lynch me now. Make a REAL goddamn case, convince EVERYONE it's not horse****, and kill me right the **** now.
Man, I love how my other head says you've done nothing but say "woe is me" and AtE and a bunch of **** and you respond with a bunch of "woe is me" AtE inflammatory ****.

sorry tho jerkus first, can't let the carnival run train on this game as scum

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
I'll give you the Circus thing, but even for that substantiation wasn't really given outside of him feeling weird. Umm congrats? Oh and you're pushing Ruy... And the majority of what I've read about you talking about him has to deal with you calling him bad for the way he's reading you. Like you did with your other scum read Kantrip.
did you straight-up miss him dropping his circus scumread for ruy and raz for...reasons?

Top Bottom