• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman Unlimited Mafia - Day 6 begins! No one killed!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Tommorow wouldn't be LYLO. It would be MYLO. Huge ****ing difference. That gives us another day to get it right, we don't need to get antsy right the **** now. Lynch the indy and call it a day. I think PJB/Raz is a very likely team right now. I want PJB's head on a ****ing stake but I can wait for now.
It would be 6 not 5. Yolo could not vote and we would not have majority needed to get mafia.

The following day we would at 5 people.

Then we lose in Lylo with 3 people because Yolo could not vote.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Isn't YOLO a DV on odd Days, and voteblocked on even Days?

Dude Soup you sound more and more and more and more like scum the more you post.

"the faction that is not aligned with mine."

Plus, your whole schpeal is banking on the idea that he DOESN'T die after toDay. If he doesn't, and YOLO claimed he VB'd em... Well we just lynch em toMorrow now don't we. Either way that sounds ridiculously improbable imo.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
god seriously **** this game

Vote: PJB

Notice how PJB only votes when it matters but he was absolutely nowhere to be ****ing seen yesterday like seirously i dont even need to make a case on PJB right now he needs to get ****ed outta hear goddamn immediately seriously if i get lynched over PRIVATE JOKER BROWN then i dont even know what to say

#HBC | ѕoup

everyone is calling me scum again when im town and not lynching a claimed indy on top of bull**** mechanics that leaves us in an unfavorable situation at the moment

i have every right to be upset shut the **** up

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
god seriously **** this game

Vote: PJB

Notice how PJB only votes when it matters but he was absolutely nowhere to be ****ing seen yesterday like seirously i dont even need to make a case on PJB right now he needs to get ****ed outta hear goddamn immediately seriously if i get lynched over PRIVATE JOKER BROWN then i dont even know what to say
Soup, I know for a fact PJB didn't kill Badwolf or do anything last night for that matter.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
everyone is calling me scum again when im town and not lynching a claimed indy on top of bull**** mechanics that leaves us in an unfavorable situation at the moment

You're ignoring the, if he flips anything but mafia we lose part.

#HBC | ѕoup

unvote

Red Ryu, tell me why you believe PJB is cleared at the moment.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Kay OS just confirmed it's indeed for toDay that I'm supposed to be voteblocked.

I assume he'll be along to

@MOD: Request Votecount

soon so I'm outta here.

LATE

*swivel chairs away*

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Soup (2) - Rajam, PJB,
JDietz (1) - MOD
Not voting: YOLOSWAG, Red Ryu, Raziek, Gorf, JDietz43, Soup

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch!
Deadline is Wednesday, February 5th at 3 p.m. EST

#HBC | ѕoup

Please elaborate more. We might as well just mass-claim at this point.

#HBC | Gorf

K cool.

We lynch toDay. If JD lives to see toMorrow... Well I guess we have no choice BUT to lynch him but it's not like that's going to happen.

If you're town do you really not see that it may just be your play and your flaws?

Soup, I know for a fact PJB didn't kill Badwolf or do anything last night for that matter.
He not 100% cleared but he didn't kill Badwolf.
Are you willing to claim anything else? Feel free to answer no, because this is kind of big.

#HBC | ѕoup

What are my flaws??????????????????????????????????????????????????

????????????????????

you guys misread my frustration over and over but marshy can get away with playing exactly how he does every single game and it's not a problem

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Glue man town roleblocker.

This is reason number 2 I posted in pictures this game til people whined.

Roleblocker Circus n1, this us why I wanted his claim.

Roleblocker PJB n2.

#HBC | ѕoup

Alright, cool. I also have a Nail Shield right now (I'm assuming Badwolf gave it to me).

It's pretty neat, I can shoot someone tonight (which is why I wanted to just roll with Indy JD and then shoot PJB toNight) OR I can keep it and remain Bulletproof until I shoot.

#HBC | Gorf

What are my flaws??????????????????????????????????????????????????

????????????????????

you guys misread my frustration over and over but marshy can get away with playing exactly how he does every single game and it's not a problem
I'll talk about it post game if you're willing to listen. I will call you on AtE and ignore you if you keep up the "town keeps lynching me wah" business but it's as easy as admitting that it's a flaw in your game and improving on it.

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
i havent read anything

NOBODY VOTE JD. I VOTEBLOCKED HIS SCUMMY ASS AND HOPEFULLY HE ****ING DIES TODAY. I DONT GIVE A **** ABOUT THE RETARDEDASS TOWNREADS PEOPLE HAD ON HIM FOR NO REASON

catching up now

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
i havent read anything

NOBODY VOTE JD. I VOTEBLOCKED HIS SCUMMY *** AND HOPEFULLY HE ****ING DIES TODAY. I DONT GIVE A **** ABOUT THE RETARDEDASS TOWNREADS PEOPLE HAD ON HIM FOR NO REASON

catching up now
I wasn't.

I know you say **** claims but this time they are important here, what ya think of the info here?

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
oh look! jd was scum

what an utter ****ing surprise. **** all the dumbasses who townread him for no ****ing reason

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
i just read

soup has a vigshot. i believe it cuz i dont see whyd he fabricate that...however it DOES NOT confirm his alignment

but if soup was scum WHY WOULD HE PUBLICLY CLAIM THE SHOT GIVEN TO HIM BY BADWOLF? as scum hedve either used it already anonymously or be saving it for the game win this night phase. even then making it public info flies in the face of what id expect scum to do pretty hard

jdietz claimed bulletproof indy...lol. i think my role was the counter to kill his ass and i see no reason why he wont die when the lynch happens. soup why are you tripping over this cuz he will die REGARDLESS OF HIS CLAIM. you are just going HERP INDY CLAIM LYNCH but hes already going to die so wassup dude?

man. **** these claims. soup who do you want to shoot tonight? if we didnt lynch jd who would you be looking to shoot?

we NEED to lynch mafia today. not indy. cuz if we lynch mafia AND the indy bleeds out then we will be good tomorrow. if we DONT then were ****ed cuz im voteblocked tomorrow and i think mafia can overpower town at that point if im thinking this out correctly

this game comes down to soup assuming jd is actually indy. that leaves town at 4 v 3 and if we mislynch today he has to shoot scum. if hes scum then theyve already won due to my role ****ing town tomorrow. **** this ****

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
actually wait we could have ruy roleblock soup if we didnt want soup to shoot tonight. even if ruy was nked his action would still go through

**** this is confusing me. ive got work to do but in the meantime ****** get at my latest post outlining the direction of this dayphase. sucks when you just cant lynch scum

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Isn't YOLO a DV on odd Days, and voteblocked on even Days?

Dude Soup you sound more and more and more and more like scum the more you post.

"the faction that is not aligned with mine."

Plus, your whole schpeal is banking on the idea that he DOESN'T die after toDay. If he doesn't, and YOLO claimed he VB'd em... Well we just lynch em toMorrow now don't we. Either way that sounds ridiculously improbable imo.
Ok real talk get at me with this, why is he obvious scum here?

You are treating him like obvious scum but he claimed well before this point. Why did you think he was lying and why did you think Soup was scummy from his posts.

you know how Soup plays, but you are acting transparent here when you want to lynch him here. Like I don't like PJB because his scummy behavior benefits only himself, but Soup, he is trying to help town not lose here. Yes he was very stupid here, but he is being deliberate scum while doing it? Look Soup is acting scummy but consider who he is, is he still scum?

Is His outburst is null and I know you know this, why are you labeling him as scum then?

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
would you believe me if I said my distrust of Gorf was really high atm?
ima let him respond fore i address this

IM VLA TIL THURSDAY NIGHT (THAT IS APPROXIMATELY 48 HOURS FROM THIS POST) MY TIME. DONT ****ING LYNCH ANYONE BEFORE I CAN PROPERLY WEIGH IN ON ****. IM ANNOUNCING CUZ MY ****TY IPHONE IS ****ED UP AND I HAVE TO GO TO THE WIFI CENTER TO SAY **** AND IM SPENDING TOMORROW NIGHT GETTING SAUCED ON A WEDNESDAY LIKE A BOSS. ILL BE BACK DONT DO STUPID **** AND I MIGHT BE BACK SOONER IF MY PHONE GETS FIXED BEFORE THAT

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
oh and finally

NO MORE ****ING CLAIMS. NO FORCING ****** CLAIM WE HAVE ENOUGH BULL**** ON THE TABLE WITH WHICH TO MAKE A DECISION

on for a couple more hours but mostly working on making a playlist for the party im simultaneously djing and gettin sauced at tomorrow

Top Bottom