• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman Unlimited Mafia - Day 6 begins! No one killed!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
PRIVATE-JOKER BROWN HAS LITERALLY DONE NOTHING THIS WHOLE ****ING GAME HOLY **** I JUST LOOKED AT D2 AND HE FOLLOWS UP ON ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL AND HE DOESN'T MAKE A SINGLE GODDAMN USEFUL POST THAT ISN'T JUST HIM DEFENDING HIMSELF IF HE'S TOWN THEN HE HAS MANAGED TO OUTPLAY VINYL. IN TERMS OF BAD TOWN PLAY BECAUSE GOOD GORF HE WAS A LITERAL NON-FACTOR AND JUST LET THAT WHOLE ****ING DAY PLAY OUT WITH NOT A WORD EVEN THOUGH HE SUBTLY DEFENDED CIRCUS IN ONE POST AND JUST LITERALLY ****ING DID NOTHING AND I JUST

GOOD ****ING GORF PRIVATE-JOKERBROWN WAKE THE **** UP MATE

Rajam

Smash Champion
@ Rajam Rajam This Post

??????????

Rajam, why did you change?
Because at that time I was thinking of JDIetz mafia but also find out that PJB =/= JDietz (explained in a post earlier), and I was more sure about JDietz due to his reads given yesterDay, because honestly I still can't figure out if PJB is scummy or just simply bad

#HBC | ѕoup

What do you think about PJB being a literal non-factor for the whole of D2 and doing absolutely nothing townie or with merit

the difference between him and PJB from Tranquility is that JTB tried to scumhunt and he tried to play but PJB literally has done nothing

#HBC | ѕoup

Man, this is what I get for leaving this thread for a few days. You guys went and killed townrake.

I'm relieved to see Circus actually flip scum, because it means we might be able to get somewhere now. I was honestly convinced he was gonna end up flipping town, and then I'd have no ****ing clue how to go about the rest of the game.

I need to go back and read all the stuff I was absent for, but off the top of my head, soup is the direction I think town needs to go. I'll elaborate more later. I dunno what all the JD hate is about, but I'm hoping I find out by reading. Otherwise, it'd be great if someone explained that to me.
Translation:

I am scum

#HBC | ѕoup

the tunnel is back on and PJB is so mother****ing disgusting im getting naseuous looking at him his whole play is "Don't Pay Attention To Me!"

Seriously, look at this quote:

Ok, so my initial thought holds up. If you guys wanna kill me or wutever, I wanna make sure this doesn't go unnoticed. You can say "oh look, PJB tried to deflect the circus wagon" (like I'd really try to stop a wagon moving as fast as that, by pushing a Ryu read by myself). Soup did it too. Look at how he handled all of D2, he was down to kill Circus when it was clear it would happen, but the moment I pulled back on it, he pulled back on it. He then spent the rest of the day trying to kill me instead. Then the moment Gorf proposed getting Circus to hammer RTL, soup was all over that plan. He then spent the rest of the day insisting that he would be willing to kill me over Circus.

It really looks opportunistic to me. He was willing to bus circus when it was necessary, but every time it looked like maybe it might not be necessary, he tried to swing it away. It could've worked too, because everyone kept talking about how they were totally willing to see me die. It just didn't work out that way, but damn if he didn't try.
Literally trying to deflect his play onto someone else. I never backed off Circus, he solidly remained scum for me but I was more interested in you because you are playing text-book Mafia right now. If these things were important to you, then why didn't you say this earlier? Holy ****ing ****, your play speaks for yourself. You really, really, need to die.

god this is so nasty we need to talk if you're town pjb

#HBC | ѕoup

PJB Day 2:

"You guys are wrong about me!!! I'm Town!!! I'm Just Scummy!! Don't Lynch Me!!!!! :(((("

PJB Day 3:

"Lol wutever guyz if you wanna lynch me then i don't care BUT LOOK GUYS LOOK AT SOUP LYNCH HIM BEFORE ME HE DID IT HE'S THE ONE NOT ON ME but again wutever dudez lynch me"

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Wow I forgot how compelling of an argument scumPJB was toDay. He really DID look like shiz all throughout yesterDay and D1, and honestly I set it aside because Soup + Circus made so much sense to me. I think I'd rather just go off of sheer play though.

Soup how sold are you on scumPJB? Cuz with the people left alive, I'd say that there's nearly no going around it. The only way I can see him not being scum is (obviously) if Raz is scum, which I'll be reading more into during the weekend. But, would you prefer we try looking for Circus' other partner, and possibly lynch based off that and having you kill PJB? Or would you rather just lynch PJB straight away?

Who'd you kill toNight upon a scumPJB lynch? A townPJB? You can answer these after you're done rereading.

#HBC | ѕoup

Wow I forgot how compelling of an argument scumPJB was toDay. He really DID look like shiz all throughout yesterDay and D1, and honestly I set it aside because Soup + Circus made so much sense to me. I think I'd rather just go off of sheer play though.

Soup how sold are you on scumPJB? Cuz with the people left alive, I'd say that there's nearly no going around it. The only way I can see him not being scum is (obviously) if Raz is scum, which I'll be reading more into during the weekend. But, would you prefer we try looking for Circus' other partner, and possibly lynch based off that and having you kill PJB? Or would you rather just lynch PJB straight away?

Who'd you kill toNight upon a scumPJB lynch? A townPJB? You can answer these after you're done rereading.
I'm pretty solid. There's nothing I can particularly excuse from him because he clearly is not scumhunting. Nothing he has done has made any sense, and his reads fall under either unpursued or not interested. We simply cannot like play like this go without some sort of repercussion, and for me to ignore the obvious would be like me ignoring the obvious when it came to Kantplay. I will happily make the drastic decision to get rid of him because he has done nothing and he gives us nothing.

I am still weary of Raz, but they can't be on a team together. I think his play is off but there's also the fact he simply didn't do anything last night. I also recalled the message that was made at the start of D2. I wonder who wrote that? I don't want to delve into claims but if someone wants to confess then it might help.

#HBC | ѕoup

I will probably shoot Rajam. That's who I'm leaning on at the moment and part of me is paranoid of YOLO but not enough to shoot him. I was looking at Jerkus' arguments and he alluded to getting at Raz a lot in his D2 and disliking him, along with throwing tiny jabs at YOLO, which of course YOLO refuted violently. I think they did a good job distancing each other if they're a team because their interaction don't seem partner-aligned, and I recall a time when Circus seemed to be appealing to YOLO earlier on D1 that I could quote if you like.

#HBC | ѕoup

If PJB is town then yeah call me a skeptic but I would probably aim between Raz/Rajam, probably leaning more Raz. I think Jerkus' slight suspicion of Raz is alarming comparative to his hand-waving motion of PJB and I recall where he thought I was wrong on PJB but still town for some odd reason. This could probably be elaborated further but I would have to dig up quotes, which I don't feel like doing so just trust my instinct. Tell me how you feel about my decisions at the moment and if you agree.

#HBC | Gorf

Your wording in the first paragraph makes it seem like you're reading all those (legitimate) claims about his play as simply bad rather than scummy, when imo I feel like that's the bulk of what really DOES make his play scummy. He's definitely too much of a scum read for me to want to keep alive until toMorrow, but with your shot the only thing to consider is whether we try and snoop out the other partner toDay, and shoot him toNight. Gut tells me lynch PJB, but idk if a reread will sway me the other way.

I don't see how the message will really help aside from associating someone with that action. But ayy if they wanna out it all power to em.

I don't feel like circus would latch onto his partner, YOLO, the way he did here. Thinking back that reads as scumCircus looking for somewhere to place his feet while entering the game and sticking to it cuz, well, you can't just drop it. It's a very easy stance, one that I can't see a scummy taking on his partner. That being said I'd be interested to see your dirt on em.

I'm well willing to believe there's scum in between PJB/Raz, and between Rajam, YOLO, and Ruy, I'd say the last scum lies between them in that order of likelihood. Refecting on your play after you made that claim (I can't believe I'm about to say this), you're my strongest town read atm. Ruy I have a town read on, but since the beginning of time I've always hated town roleblocker claims. The actions he's taken haven't been scummy and his play hasn't been scummy either though.

@mod request votecount

I'll lay my vote on PJB if he's far from 5.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
PRIVATE-JOKER BROWN HAS LITERALLY DONE NOTHING THIS WHOLE ****ING GAME HOLY **** I JUST LOOKED AT D2 AND HE FOLLOWS UP ON ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL AND HE DOESN'T MAKE A SINGLE GODDAMN USEFUL POST THAT ISN'T JUST HIM DEFENDING HIMSELF IF HE'S TOWN THEN HE HAS MANAGED TO OUTPLAY VINYL. IN TERMS OF BAD TOWN PLAY BECAUSE GOOD GORF HE WAS A LITERAL NON-FACTOR AND JUST LET THAT WHOLE ****ING DAY PLAY OUT WITH NOT A WORD EVEN THOUGH HE SUBTLY DEFENDED CIRCUS IN ONE POST AND JUST LITERALLY ****ING DID NOTHING AND I JUST

GOOD ****ING GORF PRIVATE-JOKERBROWN WAKE THE **** UP MATE
While I agree.

It doesn't change the fact that one of Gorf or Rajam made the nightkill last night.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
OH BOY :)

Well then recall differently. I think I said it yesterDay but soups handling of circus n PJB yesterDay was gross, but I really like the way he handled toDay, knowing he has a shot and a claimed Indy. I think he was wrong looking back, but him having a shot really justifies his line of thought. Oh and unless he scum with Raz (which is still a possibility, but doubtfully so), his PR checks out well.

Actually soup what were your other results?
You like how Soup handled today?

You mean, after you were saying you thought Soup looked worse and asked others if they agreed?

Like this and me thinking you weren't trying to read into RTL before they got lynch bugs me.

Overswarm

is laughing at you

Soup (2) - Rajam, PJB,
JDietz (1) - MOD
Not voting: YOLOSWAG, Red Ryu, Raziek, Gorf, JDietz43, Soup

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch!
Deadline is Wednesday, February 5th at 3 p.m. EST

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
From my notes:

#378: Thinking JDietz and PJB are NOT both scum. Before this post, JDietz came in and started to go against Kantrip in the Kantrip-PJB exchange. It's important to know that at this point, Kantrip vs. PJB was the only thing going in the thread. After pressuring Kantrip and discussing with him, if JDietz is scum with PJB, JD could've just abandoned the thread for a while to gauge reactions in the issue, but in #378 he immediatly shifted his vote to PJB, without giving time to others to think about the pressure he put on Kantrip. This leads me to believe JDietz =/= PJB.
Given this isn't true and Dietz is an indy.

What do you think of PJB?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Actually I remember that interaction he had with LaundRake about how being weird with the Jerkus situation (saying he's kinda scummy but not a priority) and holding that firm all the way through with his PJB scum insistence. Remember that guys? His interaction with the Jerkus slot still feels really uncomfortable thinking back on it.

Yea I'm feeling soup here.

Gorf
Red Ruy
YOLO

Rajam
Raz

PJB
Soup

This is what feels most likely to me atm.
Gorf this is literally after he claimed, you didn't 180 on him til town didn't like the idea.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Given this isn't true and Dietz is an indy.

What do you think of PJB?
idk. Still can't figure out if he's just bad or scum. imo he has two points in his favor:

- That you roleblocked him last Night

- Who would be his scum partner? PJB =/= soup because I also agree that given yesterDay and how both came in toDay this isn't SvS; PJB =/= Red Ryu because of D1 exchanges , you claiming roleblocking him and overall having a town read on you, Gorf =/= PJB because of D1 exchanges (#320: With no more directions other than Potassium and PJB at that moment, Gorf votes and is one of the first against PJB. Not scum with PrivateJoker-Brown.) and even stronger town read on Gorf. That leaves Raziek and YOLO. I have a town read on Raz, which would just leave YOLO as PJB's possible scummate. Honestly I'd go against YOLO before PJB because of PoE; YOLO fits more players as possible scummate (soup, Raz, PJB) than PJB.

Rajam

Smash Champion
These are my notes so far from D1; I think all the "X isn't scum with Y" are still worth to take into account:

~ MEGAMAN UNLIMITED ~

BadWolf28738 (Nail Man, Town Nail Doc)
#106: Question and answer seems legit. Not scum with Rake the Lawndry.
#136: Response in first quote to PrivateJoker-Brown seems legit upset. Not scum with him.
#136: Wording for liking Raziek seems honest. Not scum with him. Sum also #138.
#144 - #145: Again, not scum with Raziek.
#225: Not scum with Rake the Lawndry. Sum #229.
#261: Not scum with Red Ryu.

Circus (Jet Man, Mafia Bus Driver)

Gorf
#90: Plus #89, not scum with Rake the Lawndry.
#95: Plus #92 & #94, not scum with YOLOSWAG.
#125: Cool question. Not scum with Raziek. #133 reafirms.
#140: Aggressive posture regarding an issue in which scum would’ve most likely remained silent for a while at least. Gorf townie. Same in #151.
#154: Revaluation look townie, and not scum with Raziek.
#320: With no more directions other than Potassium and PJB at that moment, votes and is one of the first against PJB. Not scum with PrivateJoker-Brown.

Jdietz43
#80: Explains his vote restriction.
#358: Mechanical-wise, probably isn’t aligned with YOLOSWAG.
#378: Thinking JDietz and PJB are NOT both scum. Before this post, JDietz came in and started to go against Kantrip in the Kantrip-PJB exchange. It's important to know that at this point, Kantrip vs. PJB was the only thing going in the thread. After pressuring Kantrip and discussing with him, if JDietz is scum with PJB, JD could've just abandoned the thread for a while to gauge reactions in the issue, but in #378 he immediatly shifted his vote to PJB, without giving time to others to think about the pressure he put on Kantrip. This leads me to believe JDietz =/= PJB.

Nicholas1024 (Hammer Man, Hammering Townie)
#74: Explains his vote restriction.

Potassium (Rainbow Man, Loud Townie)

PrivateJoker-Brown
#141: Don’t like. Whole Raziek-Potassium exchange strongly hints at Raziek being town, regardless of Potassium alignment, and this guy just seems to attempt to throw mud at that obvious conclusion.
#146: This post doesn’t align well with #141. In #141, tries to cast as much doubt as possible regarding Raziek, but in #146 is not making any effort to “attract” more people to this thought.
#508: Lol. Not scum with Red Ryu.

Rajam

Rake the Lawndry (Trinitro Man, Town Bomb)
#103: Claims.
#209: Willing to believe his push on Ryu for breaking his “restriction”. Not scum with Red Ryu.

Raziek
#72: With Potassium’s town flip confirmed, Raziek’s reaction to #70 reads incredibly genuine. Town.

Red Ryu
#347, #349: Like with Gorf, when the direction was either Potassium or PJB without much other routes, Ryu pushes PJB and also promotes it by liking Gorf’s vote on PJB. Not scum with PrivateJoker-Brown.

Xatres > ѕoup

YOLOSWAG
#88: Explains his vote restriction.

---

To these notes I should add:

- Because of the fight YOLO - Ryu had in page #38 (in which Ryu asked to be replacd), Ryu =/= YOLO

- Ryu =/= soup because of how the exchange they had when this Day Phase started

- soup =/= PJB because of the push soup had on PJB yesterDay and how they're pushing each other toDay. I think #1725 seals the deal for me

- There's one Gorf mentioned toDay about Raziek =/= someone which I agree but I forgot who's the player. Gonna search for that one

Rajam

Smash Champion
Didn't Soup also semi-clear him saying he didn't visit the dead body?
You mean YOLO? I don't remember; i forgot the second investigation from soup. Was it YOLO? I thought he said Raziek. Anyways, that alone isn't enough imo to say soup =/= YOLO

#HBC | Gorf

While I agree.

It doesn't change the fact that one of Gorf or Rajam made the nightkill last night.
Wrong. According to soups claims, it's between me, you, yolo or Rajam.

You like how Soup handled today?

You mean, after you were saying you thought Soup looked worse and asked others if they agreed?

Like this and me thinking you weren't trying to read into RTL before they got lynch bugs me.
His claim of getting the nail thing is what changed my perspective. I already stated that. His tracker claim thing didn't sway me toward an opinion of him as either alignment really.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Nah. I'm town and you guys aren't lynching me. JD just claimed Indy and we're not letting a ****ing indy get away this day.

I'm Bass and Treble. I watched YOLOSWAG and Raziek last night. YOLO took an action when Raz did not. I'm pretty sure YOLO is legit with his role which seems inherently pro-town at the moment.
Just to be 100% sure, you mean track instead of watch right?

#HBC | ѕoup

Not sure why it matters? There is no specifics as to whether I watch or track a person.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Aaaaaand just realized PJB =/= YOLO. Because if both are scum, then who shot? Ryu rblocked PJB, soup tracked YOLO visiting just JDietz (soup please confirm). This seals the deal for me: PJB is not mafia; no one can be his scummate imo

#HBC | ѕoup

The crux of my role is that I check if someone successfully uses an active ability. Raziek did not use any abilities last night, and I would assume a factional night-kill falls under that category.

#HBC | Gorf

Soup claimed the action but I suppose he's not technically off the did-not-NK list.

Raz was seen by soup not taking an action and PJB was RB'd.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I don't see much point at withholding it at this point, but if you're planning on shooting tonight Soup, please don't shoot me, because

I'm Megaman.

#HBC | ѕoup

I don't see much point at withholding it at this point, but if you're planning on shooting tonight Soup, please don't shoot me, because

I'm Megaman.
I can't do much else with just flavor. Is there an importance to your role? I don't think it would hurt to get out information right now, but I don't want us caught up on claims. Do you have anything useful for us?

#HBC | ѕoup

Gorf didn't write the note
Raz didn't write the note
YOLO can't write the note
I can't write the note
Ryu is roleblocker
JD is indy

means rajam wrote the note??

#HBC | ѕoup

or pjb but whatever i dont wanna get caught up in claims but a journalist-esque role seems townie enough

Top Bottom