• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman Unlimited Mafia - Day 6 begins! No one killed!

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
READ THIS ****ING POST!!
i just spent 6+ reading through this ****ing thread and annotating posts making notes. my reads are at the bottom of this post with an analysis as to why minus obvtown ruy. i need direct answers from ruy and soup on this **** so hit me back. i didnt spend all that ****ing time for ****** to go **** off into their own little worlds making dumbass plays when ive laid it out here

light green = slight town green = town red = scummy

pb+j 117 = pb+j states potato suspicion for first time questioning why hes buddying raz. this is around the time when potato starts playing like a ****** and inevitably the beginning of him getting himself killed

gorf 119 = gorf hops on potato wagon immediately after rakelawn posts a case

raziek 122 = raz cockblocks the potato wagon while insisting to move elsewhere

gorf 125 = gorf grills raz into explaining why potatos likelier town than scum specifically rakelawns town read

raz 132 = raz hints at picking up on an investigative softclaim by potato. why would he do this as scum? its likelier that as scum hed keep it to himself cuz scum CONSTANTLY are on the lookout for investigative roles and just off him

gorf 133 = gorf sinks his teeth into razs observation lobbing a softball for an explanation

pb+j 134 = pb+j is hot on gorfs heels echoing his sentiments while simultaneously vocalizing his support of rakelawns case

raz 137/139 = "HEY GUYS POTATO PROLLY KNOWS IM TOWN THROUGH ROLE RELATED INFORMATION" while i hate this kind of play scum usually DONT just say **** like that. theres no subtlety to it and reminds me of aggromed tryna put my sibling role on blast as town in luigis mansion

gorf 140 = gorf fights raz off of his suspicion

pb+j 141 = pb+j follows suit!

* note = i like gorfs approach to this better than pb+js. gorf actively engages raz on the suspicion while pb+j plainly tells raz that hes assuming a lot and thats it

pb+j 150 = pb+j expresses disdain over razs incessant whiteknighting

gorf 151 = gorfs fangs stay bitten as he votes raz and goes at him for overdoing the whiteknighting. i actually like this post cuz i remember thinking 'damn raz leave the wagon the **** alone and just let potato respond' and i had thoughts that he was scum just whiteknighting a doomed townie to look good later at the time

* note = im noticing that gorfs and pb+js play and approach are along the same wavelength and nearly mirror each other. im liking the former better cuz i feel hes doing more digging into making his conclusions so to say

raz 152 = raz questions gorf about what the latter likes about rakelawns potato case. this is the first time raz goes at someone in any capacity as opposed to shadowy whiteknighting and telling ****** to look elsewhere without actually offering another direction

gorf 154 = gorf unvotes raz and changes his mind. good cuz it shows hes actively thinking about his votes and looks like he was sitting at his computer after the dropped the vote and thought 'actually nah my vote doesnt need to be there but i can still press. lemme switch up my approach to this'

raz 157 = raz suggests dropping everything due to wanting to limit the information scum has regarding ****** roles cuz everyone started off the game claiming ****. what the ****? why even mention it in the first place? its obvious that if you say 'GUYS LEAVE X ALONE I THINK HE HAS A ROLE' that ****** is gonna question you about it so its just a big ****ing waste of time :thumbsdown:

gorf 160 = gorf slaps some sense into raz

page 5/6 = gorf insists on laundry telling rake to slow down. this is gorf taking a new direction after his spat with raz led to a dead end. pb+j isnt here. what will he do next?

raz 218 (jan 14) = raz says he finna bounce til the next morning. noting this cuz i remember raz becoming irrelevant d1 til like twilight after the whiteknighting and i wanna see if he ever comes back during that timespan

gorf 232 = gorf gets at rakelawn for voting raz due to digging into razs rolereading potato as investigative. this adds to the foundation gorf has laid for a rakelawn suspicion and also continues the trend of him actively looking elsewhere after his raz spat. progression feels natural

pb+j 290 = pb+j pulls a hando and tells everyone hes been reading but not posting cuz he wanted to see potatos conclusion on him. he calls potato bad for still scumreading him and hits potato with a "come at me bro" esque question demanding to explain what he sees. this is the beginning of a trend pb+j has of being preoccupied with what ****** think of him

page 8 = pb+j and potato have a back and forth where the former accuses the latter of trying to manufacture false intent from his posts. pb+j continues focusing the exchange between what potato thinks of HIM

rajam 323 = rajam asks me if i want a third vote which im assuming is him offering to proxy his to mine. i hate this. i JUST got done with rajam in a game where he scumread me and we ended up into an ugly back and forth with him getting lynched. his willingness to just roll with me after getting done a game where he grossly misread me is disgusting. i think a town rajam would be likelier to remain skeptical of me and this is reminding me of games where scum grab onto my shoulders and run behind me while i barrel through lynches buddying me. he asks if i "want to talk about it" wtf kind of that question is that?

rajam 324 = rajam foses potato. why is rajam down to proxy his vote to me but wont do something as simple as throw out a vote in early game?

rajam 326 = iight nevermind here comes a vote from rajam as he quotes rakelawns initial push of potato and hops aboard with some ballin captain falcon approval

rajam 381/382 = rajam asks bwolf/nick some questions that dont equate to ****. i understand its early game but him questioning two obvtowns (the two nkills!) is a huge :thumbsdown:

rajam 386 = rajam goes more indepth regarding his questioning of bwolf. i understand where hes coming from with the questioning but it reminds me of how jerkus took a similar approach cuz bwolf just makes himself such an easy target. i seriously dont think there was a single town aligned player who was scumreading bwolf or even questioned him so rajam exerting his energy into this path is whack

rajam 391 = rajam gets cheeky with potato over the latters **** play. i dont get **** out of this but am putting it down for my own observations as i try to paint a picture of rajs direction

raz 397 = raz makes some conclusions regarding jokerscum and how potatos thought process aligning with his resulted in a town read for him. he townreads jd for no reason :thumbsdown:

rajam 398 = rajam goes at potato for whack reasons. he implies that potato not voting him and instead just warning rajam to not haphazardly hammer is scummy...what the ****? this is bad

raz 400 = raz calls rajam out on that reachy nonsense. i wish he went a little further with this cuz raz is still doing that **** where he makes observations without pressing but **** it its something ill slap a slight town lean to this post for at least catching onto that bad post

jerkus 404 = jerkus takes stances and does something not involving ******** about me or rakelawns existence for once this game. he sides with potato over the pb+j/potato exchange while throwing some whack suspicion on bwolf. he does a lot of analyzing this post but ignores pb+j altogether. jerkus is also literally the second person in the game behind rajam to question bwolf and i see jerkus is sticking to his scum meta of shamelessly attacking the **** outta townies with no remorse. this is important cuz he did the same with rakelawn/me and i remember him throwing some mud razs way later in the game

gorf 409 = gorf catches onto jerkus treatment of the pb+j/potato battle and tries to force him to take a harder stance

gorf 423 = gorf spits some realass **** here tryna slap sense into ****** ******** about bwolf. thank gorf

gorf 425 = gorf says rajam should be vigged and that i should be investigated. he tags me and calls me out which i like cuz i had no presence in the game at this point so someone getting at me in such a mano y mano manner gets the :thumbsup:

pages 10-12 = gorf and jerkus talk to each other a lot about various ****. jerkus also talks to potato a lot. this looks good for gorf cuz he was picking jerkus brain and i think the latter was latching onto whoever was active in the thread at the time for the sake of appearing relevant. raz popped in here during this time i think so he made good to stay relevant

pb+j 499 = pb+j votes potato STILL for reasons focusing on him. he also says jerkus and i are cool and know wassup respectively. why even make the distinction of separating me and jerkus if the meanings similar? potato later noted that he thought pb+j was naming one of his buddies in between me/jerkus and i think hes right. he townreads gorf nullreads raz and gives bwolf a light townread. he says rakelawn "might be town" which is pointless

gorf 504 = gorfs sharp this game. he catches onto pb+js bad post and questions me regarding him

gorf 505 = gorf postulates pb+j scum! this is interesting cuz gorf/pb+j had similar direction in early game so the first time that they start to diverge might be useful later. noting now

page 13 = pb+j/gorf go at it! i dont get **** outta this but noting

raz 523 = razs reasons for liking potato here are good but hes different from gorf in that hes just not scumhunting enough for me. i feel like raz just sits back and likes to be right about **** but avoids getting his hands dirty

gorf 528 = gorf starts pushing for pb+j over potato inviting raz to vote alongside him. gorf WILL go completely against my direction if he feels im wrong (tranquility) so this is reminding me of him and i disagreeing on which route to go but still getting town intent from his pushes from the last two games we played together where we both unfortunate enough to roll town

pb+j 589 = pb+j is STILL just focusing on potato while telling everyone go **** themselves for comparing his play here to another game where he was scum. this continues his incessant need to comment on how everyone dislikes his play as he victimizes himself

page 15-16 = pb+j v potato continues

pb+j page 17/18 = pb+j gets frustrated with ruy and starts antagonizing him. this is so pointless and for pb+j to seriously fault potato for reeling him into a back and forth yet doing the same with ruy here is a huge :thumbsdown: plus i still hate how hes so focused on talking about himself and potato and nothing else. yes he talks to ruy but its ABOUT POTATO

raz 677 = raz says he doesnt want to lynch potato and hints at reading the pb+j/potato war as tvt and that hes finna bounce til the next day in person

xatres/soup 683 = xatres replaces out. noting

pb+j 685 = pb+j hollas at jerkus to weigh in on ****. last he mentioned jerkus he said he was cool but now focuses on getting his attention

gorf 706 = gorf unvotes and looks like a lost puppy here. this continues the trend of him actively progressing in his reads and looks town

pb+j 711 = pb+j slams into jerkus with ballin reasons. this is his first time scumreading a ***** outside of potato. he leaves his vote on potato but meh im willin to overlook that **** right now as him walking and chewing gum

pb+j 715 = pb+j expounds further on his dislike for jerkus SWAG

rajam 723 = rajam prod dodges and says hell post **** on jan 18. noting

gorf 730 = gorf lays into rakelawn here. its a bad direction i didnt agree with at all and he keeps both pb+j/rajam on the table. noting

page 19 = "EVERYTHING in the history of mafia ever is a reach on D1. It's all about reaching for the right shiz :cool:" gorf2014

page 19-20 gorf = im not typing up all the different **** gorf does during these 2 pages but its good **** and shows hes still thinking on his toes. ruy says "I really like Gorf this game" and im def agreeing

soup 771 = soup replaces xatres

soup 775 = soups quick to note jerkus ****ty play. null cuz i remember him initiating a back and forth with dabdab for no reason in lm. noting

soup 781 = ****ty and unwarranted townread of jd number 2. seriously why the **** do people throw out ****ty ******** unwarranted townreads so much these days? this **** loses games

soup page 20 = soup makes progress. he lays into potato for his ******** play and makes ballin conclusions on him/ruy/bwolf. his thought process for these are laid out and sound

soup 796 = soups down to vote potato and worried about raj and raz. noting

soup page 21 = soup lays into pb+j and potato in "im hungry to get more outta these ******" way and notes how centralized pb+j is on potato. he tells ****** to shut the **** up talking about potato so much cuz while hes a good lynch theres other relevant **** floatin around and specifically calls out rajam/raz which im feelin

rajam 831 = this post is terrible. theres a lot of reasons to hate potato at this point in the game but throwing mud at him for this **** is just awful and him asking bwolf is just what the ****

pb+j 840 = pb+j says he wont be able to read rajam very well. noting

pb+j 880 = pb+j sticks firm on his secondary suspicion of jerkus. earlier on this page (22) he insisted on town making sure that they stay on potato. noting

lawnrake 911 = ****tyass jd townread for no reason number 3! i love it guys. please continue this awesome trend of townreading ****** for no ****ing reason in the current meta

raz 1035 = raz pops up in twilight and says he needs to read more. noting

and thats the end of d1! over 1000 posts culminating in lynching someone refusing to not play like a ******

soup 1039 = soups lookin at jerkus/pb+j/raz at the moment. i like his direction

gorf 1101 = gorf lays into rakelawn for some whackass reasons. this post gets the ol :thumbsdown: and is the beginning of gorf flipping the script on rakelawn

rajam 1112 = this is important. all of rajams conclusions here are legit. what i DONT like is how he has EVERYONE outside of raz/gorf/potato/pb+j as null. what the ****? i have a hard time believing he legitimately has NO solid reads elsewhere so his narrow view here is bull****

rajam 1127/1129 = rajam goes at pb+j

raziek 1134 = raziek explains his potato townread in thorough detail and questions soups scumpool in a manner appropriate at the time

soup page 29-31 = soup really digs deep into pb+j questioning his flip floppy treatment of jd and encourages others to follow him on a pb+j wagon

jerkus 1323 = jerkus throws some whackass suspicion towards lawnrake/me/raz. this makes me feel better about raz cuz it aligns with jerkus just ****ting all over townies

soup 1348 = soup pushes the idea of jerkus and pb+j being buddies harder :thumbsup:

gorf 1368 = gorf questions soups treatment of his jerkus read. i dont really agree with it but i can understand where hes coming from the applied pressure here is what id expect from town gorf

soup 1370 = soup explains himself and reiterates a suspicion of raz/pb+j/jerkus. his suspicionsve been consistent and align with his pushes

pb+j 1372 = pb+j says hes second guessing the jerkus lynch cuz...EVERYONES ALRIGHT WITH HIM DYING? what the ****? this flies in the face of his d1 behavior mad hardbody and is such an awful reason to back off of him

soup 1373 = soup presses pb+j on a jerkus stance. soups sharp

pb+j 1375 = pb+j suggests obvtown ruy could be scum :thumbsdown: hes seriously going for RUY over JERKUS? what the ****?

gorf 1384 = gorf whiteknights obvtown ruy which reminds me of him whiteknighting obvtown bwolf earlier :thumbsup:

soup 1385 = soup points out the discrepancy of pb+js switch to ruy

pb+j 1387 = continues with terrible reason to back off jerkus

gorf 1341 = gorf goes at pb+j for his plethora of bull**** play :thumbsup:

raziek 1473 = this is the first time rake the lawndry is gone after during d2 and the beginning of whatd lead him to getting lynched. this direction is ****ing weird. his justifications are iight i guess but the timing of it and going him over jerkus is just disgusting

gorf 1513 = gorf suggests lynching rtl over jerkus. this is disgusting as ****

gorf 1515 = ****ing awful he keeps pushing and invites ****** to join im

soup 1517 = ballinass post from soup he keeps consistent with his prior scumreads and goes pb+j over both jerkus AND rakelawn. why does scum go so far out of their way for the easy play? smacks of a town player truly pursuing their read

soup 1522 = soup tells everyone to hardbody pb+j which lends itself to the point i made above

soup 1524 = soup sticks to his guns and clamors for more pb+j votes

soup 1549 = soup drops this to hop the rakelawn wagon sigh :thumbsdown:

raziek 1565 = raz is too chill about rakelawn dying here. hes either lazy as **** or just scum but regardless this laid back attitude about rakelawn dying simply for his ROLE is whack as all ****

rajam 1607 = rajam focuses on jd playing like scum and nothing else...what the ****. as town id think hed say SOMETHING about the rakelawn wagon thats forming at this point in time

im not going over the next two pages in too much detail. ****** go full ****** and push through the rakelawn wagon. whoevers town is ******** and should go **** themselves for doing that **** cuz its muddying my reads since it was so trash

d3! im not going through with notes cuz i remember enough from this dayphase to go through with it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

READS

1. Raziek = slight town lean. raz started off the game strong and im pissed as **** that hes gotten so lazy compared to his early d1 play. anyways he started off townreading potato cuz he thought the latter had role related information that raz was town. why the **** would scum publicly announce that? when im scum and think ive identify an investigative role i shut my ****ing mouth and just roleblock or kill them. this was giving me really strong good guy vibes and im having difficulty rationalizing him fabricating this as scum. he also picked up pretty quick on various weird **** that rajam and soup did at points during d1 that i highlighted above. basically when raz IS HERE hes USUALLY good. i cant slap the strong town read on him tho cuz he was the first to push rakelawn over jerkus and was content to sit on his hands and watch the former die as town acquiesced to that ****ing ******** as **** wagon to kill both of those ******. his megaman claim also doesnt mean ****. that said i got such a strong sense that he was innocent when looking at his early game treatment of potato that im willing to bite the bullet and roll with the rakelawn **** being a lapse of judgment

2. Soup = town. soups d1 play was him scumhunting his ass off and he pressed in a lot of ballin directions. he was consistent with suspicions of pb+j/raz/jerkus/rakelawn and took every opportunity to pressure those ****** for good reasons. hes put himself out there and has clamored for ****** to join him on pb+j and the way hes pressuring him has made me realize that scumsoup doesnt make huge pushes from what ive seen. hell distance and try to bus but when hes town he puts a lot more effort into his scumreads. the dude literally tagged the entire ****ing game just to lynch pb+j. the way he claimed today is also protown in nature. why does soupscum tell everyone he has a vigshot instead of just using it already or keeping it to himself? bwolf never fullclaimed so hed get away with it. if im wrong then i ****ing lose to soup and i have to read him bragging again but whatever i think hes town here

5. JDietz43 = peace dawg. i think its annoying that town usually townreads you when youre scum despite being imo usually pretty obvscum. youdve prolly won this game due to ******** and unwarranted townreads on you but thank gorf i got a vigshot for once

6. Red Ruy = blatant townbag to the point i didnt feel the need to reread him

7. PrivateJoker-Brown = scum. needs to die and is the best play. there is ALMOST nothing ive liked about this dude when i was reading through. most of the game i mainly ignored him cuz he was never a priority for me but as i reassess i see a lot of whack ****. a lot of his d1 play was focused on reeling potato into him for a back and forth that drew out for too long. many of his posts are preoccupied with what ****** think of him which smacks of self preservation. it took him a LONGASS time to dig deep into looking at other players and even then i take issue with it cuz that initial reads list was gross. he kept jerkus on the backburner while pushing potato. throughout d1 he insists on jerkus being lurking scum cuz his play is similar to another game where they were buddies. then d2 comes around and he backs off cuz...everyones fine with jerkus dying? what the ****? scum bus dude and this is just such a garbageass reason to back off a scumread. when i want a ***** to die and others is down im all over that **** and i dont see why any town player would think otherwise. whats worse is that he ACTUALLY came into this dayphase claiming credit for convincing ****** besides myself on jerkus scum despite this. do ****** not see how ****ed up this **** is? stop whiteknighting him and saying "oh hes just bad" cuz guess what? you can say that about literally any ****ing scumbag. sometimes ****** who play like scum are just scum. stop overthinking ****

8. Gorf = town. hes like soup in that he had an awesome d1 but even better cuz he was here the whole time. i encourage everyone to reread d1 gorf and NOT think 'damn this dude is lookin town as ****' cuz he was latchin onto all the right ****. he was scumhunting hardbody and questioning all the right ****** appropriate for the time. the ONLY hiccup is his switch onto rakelawn which turns my stomach over. but even then that suspicion was documented d1 and he actively pushed the wagon in a way i can see as town just making a bad play. i didnt like how he started off d3 pressing soup but he BACKED OFF when soup claimed. basically gorf does **** i dont like all the time but HE ALWAYS FIXES IT. its giving me vibes of luigis mansion where we were siblings and sometimes id be going east and hed be going west but wed usually end up in the middle. his pb+j vote this dayphase is good too

9. Rajam = scum. i didnt realize how grimy this dude was til i actually started payin attention to his posts. he started off the game willing to throw his vote alongside mine which didnt make any ****ing sense considering luigis mansion where he grossly misread me and we ended up fighting to the death. he has a lot of ****ty direction this game as well. d1 he actually wasted bandwidth asking questions to nick and bwolf and his treatment of the latter makes me think he was giving an easy target brief like jerkus. his hop onto potato was gross not cuz potato didnt need to die but he picked out the most inane reason to suspect him (cuz potato told gorf that his vote on him was fine) which was just what the ****. he also literally had most of the game null at post 1112 which is bull****. ****** DONT read half the ****ing game as null that late into the game. a town player has a sense of what ****** alignments are even if theyre leans. he may have nulls but that THAT many. he also didnt comment on the rakelawn wagon while it was going which makes me think he was just sitting back and letting that **** roll (like pb+j) and theres already evidence of town players hopping that ****tyass wagon. hes also pushing soup today which is whack cuz im townreading him and i think scum want soup to die cuz they prolly **** their pants when they saw him claim a vigshot that can be alternatively used for bulletproof purposes

13. YOLOSWAG (KevinM/marshy) = swag

soup i wanna lynch pb+j. if pb+j flips town i think we lost but shoot rajam anyway. if pb+j flips scum shoot rajam. are you down? read over this post and get back at me cuz i think scum wants to push your lynch today due to your claim cuz town is ****ed without that vigshot as a safety net should they get it wrong today. im putting this game on the line of you being town so hit me back and state outright if youll adhere to this plan cuz i dont want you to go off the rails shooting elsewhere and im stuck here tomorrow worrying about misreading you

ruy wifom roleblocks tonight

vote pb+j
fos rajam

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Yolo, knowing that Soup claims to have tracked me doing nothing, and PBJ was RB'd by Red Ryu, would you be content to lynch Rajam today and then shoot PJB?

That solution makes more sense from my perspective, but either way, I'm content to lynch either. Getting too paranoid about Gorf/Soup.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Soup (1) - PJB,
JDietz (1) - MOD
PJB (3) - Soup, YOLOSWAG, YOLOSWAG,
Soup (1) - Rajam
Not voting: Red Ryu, Raziek, Gorf, JDietz43,

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch!
Deadline is Wednesday, February 5th at 3 p.m. EST

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
5. JDietz43
= peace dawg. i think its annoying that town usually townreads you when youre scum despite being imo usually pretty obvscum. youdve prolly won this game due to ******** and unwarranted townreads on you but thank gorf i got a vigshot for once
No hard feelings brah, though legit the only thing I did that wasn't me giving a reasonable amount of effort finding scum was sign my name on the obvScum Circus explosion push. Pretty much everything else was honest opinion or input, though maybe stifled a little (didn't want to be TOO townie, I was BP but y'know don't need to have mafia know that off the bat by attempting a shot; but that's never a problem)

Rajam

Smash Champion
ok if people actually follow that big post of YOLO then I don't even. IT'S FULL OF NULL TELLS PASSED AS WHATEVER YOLO SEES FIT. And of course, because it's big people think he's doing work. I'll tell you the scum (YOLO+soup) plan:

- Lynch PJB. Flips town
- Soup will vig me if the ability is true, basically he just has to follow YOLO's reasons for an easy excuse of why he did so
- NKill who is probably gonna be Ryu because he's being blind and not seeing the scum neither on YOLO or soup but is dangerous for scum as roleblocker
- Game. Two deaths toDay (JDietz + PJB), two deaths toNight (NKill + vig) = 2 mafia vs 2 town toMorrow, mafia wins

soup is scum and the worst of it is that if he's telling the truth regarding his ability, then he has a vig as scum which can be game with a mislynch toDay. With soup scum, if we don't hit him or his partner toDay then it's gg.

Ryu, check the masonry.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
@ YOLOSWAG YOLOSWAG

I agree with your reads. I think Rajam dropping PJB like that suddenly was off and the way he's approached this day is off-putting to me. I'll hit you up with more of my own analysis coming up soon, but I appreciate the work you've been doing.

#HBC | ѕoup

soup i wanna lynch pb+j. if pb+j flips town i think we lost but shoot rajam anyway. if pb+j flips scum shoot rajam. are you down? read over this post and get back at me cuz i think scum wants to push your lynch today due to your claim cuz town is ****ed without that vigshot as a safety net should they get it wrong today. im putting this game on the line of you being town so hit me back and state outright if youll adhere to this plan cuz i dont want you to go off the rails shooting elsewhere and im stuck here tomorrow worrying about misreading you
Literally said a couple of pages back that's where I was aiming my gun on PJB Scum. I'm down for the plan. I really don't think PJB will be flipping town.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Damn marshy goin IN. I feel like our final reads match up really nicely.

Upon a townPJB flip I think that the final team fits in Raz/Rajam. I don't have a lot of time atm but when Rajam masoned me, he gave me a couple of reasons why he wanted to mason me. Two of them were that he wanted to bounce reads off of me in order to give his opinions a voice, and so that I'd take him of the to-be-vigged list. When he recruited me, I decided that at least he wasn't vigbait, and that at least he was able to keep me informed of what his thoughts in detail were (he'd copy paste notes of his into the QT). Throughout the entire Day leading up to Raz' being masoned, Rajam was telling me that he wanted to mason him so that maybe we can set up a voteblock or do something useful with his ability. He kept coming into the QT feeling so confident about Raz town and wanting to mason him, and the fact is that in the QT he was giving ALL his notes, so it didn't look like he gave any EXTENSIVE love to Raz, it looked pretty legit. But thinking back, Rajam's playstyle allows him to be really sneaky in thread. Him telling me that he wants me to stop calling em vigbait feels bad in my stomach, and his push to get my approval to mason Raz puts me on edge. He had ONE point toward Raz' alignment: his early Kantrip thing. Now, I agree that it was townie, but pushing so hard to get my approval to mason Raz just doesn't add up to me. He had three to five (I say that cuz he's had a lot of not scum with's, which in hindsight also creeps me out) points as to why he thought I was town, and four points to think that BWolf wasn't scum. Basically, his only strongly justified town read at the time was me, and I was still trying to be cautious of Raz. But as much as I tried questioning him on his Raz read and encouraging him to to think outside of it (I suggested we get YOLO cuz if we have a voteblock going on ayy that's 3 people 4 votes), but he just wouldn't budge. The relationship is awkward, and after Raz initiated going for LaundRake + Circus, I felt like he was fine to be masoned. It doesn't sit well for me at all and if there are any questions toward what happened in the QT I will gladly answer them all. If there was a way to verify I would but I'm not allowed to copy-paste from the QT.

Rajam

Smash Champion
READ THIS ****ING POST!!
i just spent 6+ reading through this ****ing thread and annotating posts making notes. my reads are at the bottom of this post with an analysis as to why minus obvtown ruy. i need direct answers from ruy and soup on this **** so hit me back. i didnt spend all that ****ing time for *****s to go **** off into their own little worlds making ******* plays when ive laid it out here

pb+j 117 = pb+j states potato suspicion for first time questioning why hes buddying raz. this is around the time when potato starts playing like a ****** and inevitably the beginning of him getting himself killed

gorf 119 = gorf hops on potato wagon immediately after rakelawn posts a case Null. RVS jumps are not scummy per se

gorf 125 = gorf grills raz into explaining why potatos likelier town than scum specifically rakelawns town read ? This is null. Scum does it too

raz 132 = raz hints at picking up on an investigative softclaim by potato. why would he do this as scum? its likelier that as scum hed keep it to himself cuz scum CONSTANTLY are on the lookout for investigative roles and just off him

gorf 133 = gorf sinks his teeth into razs observation lobbing a softball for an explanation

pb+j 134 = pb+j is hot on gorfs heels echoing his sentiments while simultaneously vocalizing his support of rakelawns case

raz 137/139 = "HEY GUYS POTATO PROLLY KNOWS IM TOWN THROUGH ROLE RELATED INFORMATION" while i hate this kind of play scum usually DONT just say **** like that. theres no subtlety to it and reminds me of aggromed tryna put my sibling role on blast as town in luigis mansion

* note = i like gorfs approach to this better than pb+js. gorf actively engages raz on the suspicion while pb+j plainly tells raz that hes assuming a lot and thats it

gorf 151 = gorfs fangs stay bitten as he votes raz and goes at him for overdoing the whiteknighting. i actually like this post cuz i remember thinking 'damn raz leave the wagon the **** alone and just let potato respond' and i had thoughts that he was scum just whiteknighting a doomed townie to look good later at the time

* note = im noticing that gorfs and pb+js play and approach are along the same wavelength and nearly mirror each other. im liking the former better cuz i feel hes doing more digging into making his conclusions so to say

raz 152 = raz questions gorf about what the latter likes about rakelawns potato case. this is the first time raz goes at someone in any capacity as opposed to shadowy whiteknighting and telling *****s to look elsewhere without actually offering another direction

gorf 154 = gorf unvotes raz and changes his mind. good cuz it shows hes actively thinking about his votes and looks like he was sitting at his computer after the dropped the vote and thought 'actually nah my vote doesnt need to be there but i can still press. lemme switch up my approach to this'

raz 157 = raz suggests dropping everything due to wanting to limit the information scum has regarding *****s roles cuz everyone started off the game claiming ****. what the ****? why even mention it in the first place? its obvious that if you say 'GUYS LEAVE X ALONE I THINK HE HAS A ROLE' that *****s is gonna question you about it so its just a big ****ing waste of time :thumbsdown:

page 5/6 = gorf insists on laundry telling rake to slow down. this is gorf taking a new direction after his spat with raz led to a dead end. pb+j isnt here. what will he do next?

raz 218 (jan 14) = raz says he finna bounce til the next morning. noting this cuz i remember raz becoming irrelevant d1 til like twilight after the whiteknighting and i wanna see if he ever comes back during that timespan

gorf 232 = gorf gets at rakelawn for voting raz due to digging into razs rolereading potato as investigative. this adds to the foundation gorf has laid for a rakelawn suspicion and also continues the trend of him actively looking elsewhere after his raz spat. progression feels natural

pb+j 290 = pb+j pulls a hando and tells everyone hes been reading but not posting cuz he wanted to see potatos conclusion on him. he calls potato bad for still scumreading him and hits potato with a "come at me bro" esque question demanding to explain what he sees. this is the beginning of a trend pb+j has of being preoccupied with what *****s think of him

page 8 = pb+j and potato have a back and forth where the former accuses the latter of trying to manufacture false intent from his posts. pb+j continues focusing the exchange between what potato thinks of HIM

rajam 323 = rajam asks me if i want a third vote which im assuming is him offering to proxy his to mine. i hate this. i JUST got done with rajam in a game where he scumread me and we ended up into an ugly back and forth with him getting lynched. his willingness to just roll with me after getting done a game where he grossly misread me is disgusting. i think a town rajam would be likelier to remain skeptical of me and this is reminding me of games where scum grab onto my shoulders and run behind me while i barrel through lynches buddying me. he asks if i "want to talk about it" wtf kind of that question is that? Discussion opener to check if it would lead somewhere. Did I ever copy your vote, or even sheeped you? "wanna talk about it" was a slight crumb of me being a masoner. NULL

rajam 324 = rajam foses potato. why is rajam down to proxy his vote to me but wont do something as simple as throw out a vote in early game? I had no idea FOS'ing was a scumtell. NULL

rajam 326 = iight nevermind here comes a vote from rajam as he quotes rakelawns initial push of potato and hops aboard with some ballin captain falcon approval If you realized I quickly dropped a vote on Potato, then why still leave the previous observation??? WHY ARE YOU POSTING ALL THESE COMMENTARIES IN WHICH YOU SHOW NO LEAN IF IT'S TOWNIE OR SCUMMY?

rajam 381/382 = rajam asks bwolf/nick some questions that dont equate to ****. i understand its early game but him questioning two obvtowns (the two nkills!) is a huge :thumbsdown: What?? At that point neither of those were obvious town. I even dropped BadWolf completely once I began to develop a town read on him later on the game. This is scummy from you

rajam 386 = rajam goes more indepth regarding his questioning of bwolf. i understand where hes coming from with the questioning but it reminds me of how jerkus took a similar approach cuz bwolf just makes himself such an easy target. i seriously dont think there was a single town aligned player who was scumreading bwolf or even questioned him so rajam exerting his energy into this path is whack NULL. Can't I question people? Because scum did so, means I'm scum too?

rajam 391 = rajam gets cheeky with potato over the latters **** play. i dont get **** out of this but am putting it down for my own observations as i try to paint a picture of rajs direction

raz 397 = raz makes some conclusions regarding jokerscum and how potatos thought process aligning with his resulted in a town read for him. he townreads jd for no reason :thumbsdown:

rajam 398 = rajam goes at potato for whack reasons. he implies that potato not voting him and instead just warning rajam to not haphazardly hammer is scummy...what the ****? this is bad

raz 400 = raz calls rajam out on that reachy nonsense. i wish he went a little further with this cuz raz is still doing that **** where he makes observations without pressing but **** it its something ill slap a slight town lean to this post for at least catching onto that bad post This per se is null. In fact if it weren't because of the Raz read from early-game this could be even considered scummy, since is a situation where a player sees what considers a reach but doesn't follow. You're saying Raz townie here because you already said so earlier in his reaction to Potato's supposed crumb, but this alone is either null or even scummy.

jerkus 404 = jerkus takes stances and does something not involving *****ing about me or rakelawns existence for once this game. he sides with potato over the pb+j/potato exchange while throwing some whack suspicion on bwolf. he does a lot of analyzing this post but ignores pb+j altogether. jerkus is also literally the second person in the game behind rajam to question bwolf and i see jerkus is sticking to his scum meta of shamelessly attacking the **** outta townies with no remorse. this is important cuz he did the same with rakelawn/me and i remember him throwing some mud razs way later in the game

gorf 409 = gorf catches onto jerkus treatment of the pb+j/potato battle and tries to force him to take a harder stance

gorf 423 = gorf spits some realass **** here tryna slap sense into *****s *****ing about bwolf. thank gorf

gorf 425 = gorf says rajam should be vigged and that i should be investigated. he tags me and calls me out which i like cuz i had no presence in the game at this point so someone getting at me in such a mano y mano manner gets the :thumbsup:

pages 10-12 = gorf and jerkus talk to each other a lot about various ****. jerkus also talks to potato a lot. this looks good for gorf cuz he was picking jerkus brain and i think the latter was latching onto whoever was active in the thread at the time for the sake of appearing relevant. raz popped in here during this time i think so he made good to stay relevant

pb+j 499 = pb+j votes potato STILL for reasons focusing on him. he also says jerkus and i are cool and know wassup respectively. why even make the distinction of separating me and jerkus if the meanings similar? potato later noted that he thought pb+j was naming one of his buddies in between me/jerkus and i think hes right. he townreads gorf nullreads raz and gives bwolf a light townread. he says rakelawn "might be town" which is pointless This is a reach

gorf 504 = gorfs sharp this game. he catches onto pb+js bad post and questions me regarding him

gorf 505 = gorf postulates pb+j scum! this is interesting cuz gorf/pb+j had similar direction in early game so the first time that they start to diverge might be useful later. noting now

raz 523 = razs reasons for liking potato here are good but hes different from gorf in that hes just not scumhunting enough for me. i feel like raz just sits back and likes to be right about **** but avoids getting his hands dirty

gorf 528 = gorf starts pushing for pb+j over potato inviting raz to vote alongside him. gorf WILL go completely against my direction if he feels im wrong (tranquility) so this is reminding me of him and i disagreeing on which route to go but still getting town intent from his pushes from the last two games we played together where we both unfortunate enough to roll town

pb+j 589 = pb+j is STILL just focusing on potato while telling everyone go **** themselves for comparing his play here to another game where he was scum. this continues his incessant need to comment on how everyone dislikes his play as he victimizes himself ? This is no scummy. Tunneling is null. If I were pressured because of meta from another game I'd also be upset

pb+j page 17/18 = pb+j gets frustrated with ruy and starts antagonizing him. this is so pointless and for pb+j to seriously fault potato for reeling him into a back and forth yet doing the same with ruy here is a huge :thumbsdown: plus i still hate how hes so focused on talking about himself and potato and nothing else. yes he talks to ruy but its ABOUT POTATO NULL NULL NULL. Tunneling your strongest scum read anyone?

raz 677 = raz says he doesnt want to lynch potato and hints at reading the pb+j/potato war as tvt and that hes finna bounce til the next day in person

pb+j 685 = pb+j hollas at jerkus to weigh in on ****. last he mentioned jerkus he said he was cool but now focuses on getting his attention

gorf 706 = gorf unvotes and looks like a lost puppy here. this continues the trend of him actively progressing in his reads and looks town

pb+j 711 = pb+j slams into jerkus with ballin reasons. this is his first time scumreading a ***** outside of potato. he leaves his vote on potato but meh im willin to overlook that **** right now as him walking and chewing gum So you're giving him a limegreen because he pushed against confirmed scum? Are you analyzing? or you'll just go with the simple "if pushed scum is town, if pushed town is scum"? Because this is what I'm getting here

pb+j 715 = pb+j expounds further on his dislike for jerkus SWAG Same as previous observation

rajam 723 = rajam prod dodges and says hell post **** on jan 18. noting ??? What's the point of taking note of this?

gorf 730 = gorf lays into rakelawn here. its a bad direction i didnt agree with at all and he keeps both pb+j/rajam on the table. noting

page 19 = "EVERYTHING in the history of mafia ever is a reach on D1. It's all about reaching for the right shiz :cool:" gorf2014

page 19-20 gorf = im not typing up all the different **** gorf does during these 2 pages but its good **** and shows hes still thinking on his toes. ruy says "I really like Gorf this game" and im def agreeing

soup 775 = soups quick to note jerkus ****ty play. null cuz i remember him initiating a back and forth with dabdab for no reason in lm. noting

soup 781 = ****ty and unwarranted townread of jd number 2. seriously why the **** do people throw out ****ty ******** unwarranted townreads so much these days? this **** loses games

soup page 20 = soup makes progress. he lays into potato for his ******** play and makes ballin conclusions on him/ruy/bwolf. his thought process for these are laid out and sound Could you explain further? How is soup townie for pushing someone who flipped town? This is vague

soup page 21 = soup lays into pb+j and potato in "im hungry to get more outta these *****s" way and notes how centralized pb+j is on potato. he tells *****s to shut the **** up talking about potato so much cuz while hes a good lynch theres other relevant **** floatin around and specifically calls out rajam/raz which im feelin

rajam 831 = this post is terrible. theres a lot of reasons to hate potato at this point in the game but throwing mud at him for this **** is just awful and him asking bwolf is just what the **** Why are you adding the questioning to BadWolf as a reason to "increase" my scumness?? Reach

pb+j 880 = pb+j sticks firm on his secondary suspicion of jerkus. earlier on this page (22) he insisted on town making sure that they stay on potato. noting

lawnrake 911 = ****tyass jd townread for no reason number 3! i love it guys. please continue this awesome trend of townreading *****s for no ****ing reason in the current meta

and thats the end of d1! over 1000 posts culminating in lynching someone refusing to not play like a ******

gorf 1101 = gorf lays into rakelawn for some whackass reasons. this post gets the ol :thumbsdown: and is the beginning of gorf flipping the script on rakelawn

rajam 1112 = this is important. all of rajams conclusions here are legit. what i DONT like is how he has EVERYONE outside of raz/gorf/potato/pb+j as null. what the ****? i have a hard time believing he legitimately has NO solid reads elsewhere so his narrow view here is bull****

raziek 1134 = raziek explains his potato townread in thorough detail and questions soups scumpool in a manner appropriate at the time ? How's townie talking about a townread of a dead flipped town, plus pushing soup's reads which you said in your 1039 observation you liked?

soup page 29-31 = soup really digs deep into pb+j questioning his flip floppy treatment of jd and encourages others to follow him on a pb+j wagon

jerkus 1323 = jerkus throws some whackass suspicion towards lawnrake/me/raz. this makes me feel better about raz cuz it aligns with jerkus just ****ting all over townies

soup 1348 = soup pushes the idea of jerkus and pb+j being buddies harder :thumbsup: HOW'S THIS A TOWN LEAN. The bus possibilities here are wide

gorf 1368 = gorf questions soups treatment of his jerkus read. i dont really agree with it but i can understand where hes coming from the applied pressure here is what id expect from town gorf

soup 1370 = soup explains himself and reiterates a suspicion of raz/pb+j/jerkus. his suspicionsve been consistent and align with his pushes or maybe as scum he doesn't want to change his pushes because he doesn't want to be called on that and it's easier to get stuck onto initial reads. Null. No motivation analysis (for either a change or a permanency on reads) which is the key to determine if it's one or the other

pb+j 1372 = pb+j says hes second guessing the jerkus lynch cuz...EVERYONES ALRIGHT WITH HIM DYING? what the ****? this flies in the face of his d1 behavior mad hardbody and is such an awful reason to back off of him

pb+j 1375 = pb+j suggests obvtown ruy could be scum :thumbsdown: hes seriously going for RUY over JERKUS? what the ****?

gorf 1384 = gorf whiteknights obvtown ruy which reminds me of him whiteknighting obvtown bwolf earlier :thumbsup:

pb+j 1387 = continues with terrible reason to back off jerkus I thought you were making an analysis? This is vague

raziek 1473 = this is the first time rake the lawndry is gone after during d2 and the beginning of whatd lead him to getting lynched. this direction is ****ing weird. his justifications are iight i guess but the timing of it and going him over jerkus is just disgusting

gorf 1515 = ****ing awful he keeps pushing and invites *****s to join im

soup 1517 = ballinass post from soup he keeps consistent with his prior scumreads and goes pb+j over both jerkus AND rakelawn. why does scum go so far out of their way for the easy play? smacks of a town player truly pursuing their read So Gorf in 1513 is red because he went against RtL and not Circus first, but soup is fine here despite not going against Circus first?

soup 1522 = soup tells everyone to hardbody pb+j which lends itself to the point i made above But he didn't push Circus... so why is this a green for soup again?

soup 1524 = soup sticks to his guns and clamors for more pb+j votes Same as previous

raziek 1565 = raz is too chill about rakelawn dying here. hes either lazy as **** or just scum but regardless this laid back attitude about rakelawn dying simply for his ROLE is whack as all ****

rajam 1607 = rajam focuses on jd playing like scum and nothing else...what the ****. as town id think hed say SOMETHING about the rakelawn wagon thats forming at this point in time

im not going over the next two pages in too much detail. *****s go full ****** and push through the rakelawn wagon. whoevers town is ******** and should go **** themselves for doing that **** cuz its muddying my reads since it was so trash

d3! im not going through with notes cuz i remember enough from this dayphase to go through with it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

READS

1. Raziek = slight town lean. raz started off the game strong and im pissed as **** that hes gotten so lazy compared to his early d1 play. anyways he started off townreading potato cuz he thought the latter had role related information that raz was town. why the **** would scum publicly announce that? when im scum and think ive identify an investigative role i shut my ****ing mouth and just roleblock or kill them. this was giving me really strong good guy vibes and im having difficulty rationalizing him fabricating this as scum. he also picked up pretty quick on various weird **** that rajam and soup did at points during d1 that i highlighted above. basically when raz IS HERE hes USUALLY good. i cant slap the strong town read on him tho cuz he was the first to push rakelawn over jerkus and was content to sit on his hands and watch the former die as town acquiesced to that ****ing ******** as **** wagon to kill both of those *****s. his megaman claim also doesnt mean ****. that said i got such a strong sense that he was innocent when looking at his early game treatment of potato that im willing to bite the bullet and roll with the rakelawn **** being a lapse of judgment

2. Soup = town. soups d1 play was him scumhunting his *** off and he pressed in a lot of ballin directions. he was consistent with suspicions of pb+j/raz/jerkus/rakelawn and took every opportunity to pressure those *****s for good reasons. hes put himself out there and has clamored for *****s to join him on pb+j and the way hes pressuring him has made me realize that scumsoup doesnt make huge pushes from what ive seen. hell distance and try to bus but when hes town he puts a lot more effort into his scumreads. the dude literally tagged the entire ****ing game just to lynch pb+j. the way he claimed today is also protown in nature. why does soupscum tell everyone he has a vigshot instead of just using it already or keeping it to himself? bwolf never fullclaimed so hed get away with it. if im wrong then i ****ing lose to soup and i have to read him bragging again but whatever i think hes town here

5. JDietz43 = peace dawg. i think its annoying that town usually townreads you when youre scum despite being imo usually pretty obvscum. youdve prolly won this game due to ******** and unwarranted townreads on you but thank gorf i got a vigshot for once

6. Red Ruy = blatant townbag to the point i didnt feel the need to reread him

7. PrivateJoker-Brown = scum. needs to die and is the best play. there is ALMOST nothing ive liked about this dude when i was reading through. most of the game i mainly ignored him cuz he was never a priority for me but as i reassess i see a lot of whack ****. a lot of his d1 play was focused on reeling potato into him for a back and forth that drew out for too long. many of his posts are preoccupied with what *****s think of him which smacks of self preservation. it took him a LONGASS time to dig deep into looking at other players and even then i take issue with it cuz that initial reads list was gross. he kept jerkus on the backburner while pushing potato. throughout d1 he insists on jerkus being lurking scum cuz his play is similar to another game where they were buddies. then d2 comes around and he backs off cuz...everyones fine with jerkus dying? what the ****? scum bus dude and this is just such a garbageass reason to back off a scumread. when i want a ***** to die and others is down im all over that **** and i dont see why any town player would think otherwise. whats worse is that he ACTUALLY came into this dayphase claiming credit for convincing *****s besides myself on jerkus scum despite this. do *****s not see how ****ed up this **** is? stop whiteknighting him and saying "oh hes just bad" cuz guess what? you can say that about literally any ****ing scumbag. sometimes *****s who play like scum are just scum. stop overthinking ****

8. Gorf = town. hes like soup in that he had an awesome d1 but even better cuz he was here the whole time. i encourage everyone to reread d1 gorf and NOT think 'damn this dude is lookin town as ****' cuz he was latchin onto all the right ****. he was scumhunting hardbody and questioning all the right *****s appropriate for the time. the ONLY hiccup is his switch onto rakelawn which turns my stomach over. but even then that suspicion was documented d1 and he actively pushed the wagon in a way i can see as town just making a bad play. i didnt like how he started off d3 pressing soup but he BACKED OFF when soup claimed. basically gorf does **** i dont like all the time but HE ALWAYS FIXES IT. its giving me vibes of luigis mansion where we were siblings and sometimes id be going east and hed be going west but wed usually end up in the middle. his pb+j vote this dayphase is good too

9. Rajam = scum. i didnt realize how grimy this dude was til i actually started payin attention to his posts. he started off the game willing to throw his vote alongside mine which didnt make any ****ing sense considering luigis mansion where he grossly misread me and we ended up fighting to the death. he has a lot of ****ty direction this game as well. d1 he actually wasted bandwidth asking questions to nick and bwolf and his treatment of the latter makes me think he was giving an easy target brief like jerkus. his hop onto potato was gross not cuz potato didnt need to die but he picked out the most inane reason to suspect him (cuz potato told gorf that his vote on him was fine) which was just what the ****. he also literally had most of the game null at post 1112 which is bull****. *****s DONT read half the ****ing game as null that late into the game. a town player has a sense of what *****s alignments are even if theyre leans. he may have nulls but that THAT many. he also didnt comment on the rakelawn wagon while it was going which makes me think he was just sitting back and letting that **** roll (like pb+j) and theres already evidence of town players hopping that ****tyass wagon. hes also pushing soup today which is whack cuz im townreading him and i think scum want soup to die cuz they prolly **** their pants when they saw him claim a vigshot that can be alternatively used for bulletproof purposes

13. YOLOSWAG (KevinM/marshy) = swag

ruy wifom roleblocks tonight

vote pb+j
fos rajam
Observations in this color inside the quote. YOLO why are you taking notes of things you consider null? What's the point in posting all those colorless (null) observations?

Problems with YOLO here:

- Post a bunch of null stuff that just serves to fill and make more volume but not more content

- Passes several null tells as scum tells. CHECK MY OBSERVATIONS

- Doesn't analyze motivations. Most of the time he just takes the simple route of "if he went against scum, is town; if he went against town, is scum" THIS IS IMPORTANT AND MUST BE CHECKED. Scum uses this tool of just taking advantage from past wrong reads/pushes WITHOUT a motivation's analysis.

- Inconsistent in how he gives greens and reds. SPECIALLY WITH SOUP. Since people probably won't read my observations (and then I must insist again that people actually must check and STUDY what YOLO and I are posting here), I'll just go with this example:

"gorf 1513 = gorf suggests lynching rtl over jerkus. this is disgusting as ****

soup 1517 = ballinass post from soup he keeps consistent with his prior scumreads and goes pb+j over both jerkus AND rakelawn. why does scum go so far out of their way for the easy play? smacks of a town player truly pursuing their read So Gorf in 1513 is red because he went against RtL and not Circus first, but soup is fine here despite not going against Circus first?"

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
If I'm reading your explanation correct, your reasoning on me is largely as a result of how Rajam has handled me, right?

Because from my position I could switch your name with mine and it'd still express how I felt. I've been Town-reading your play, but the Rajam thing has had me on edge.

I would prefer Rajam lynch over PJB, but that's largely because from Soup's information I know PJB couldn't have submitted the kill, so Rajam seems the more likely suspect when I look at PoE.

But PJB is scum in all the teams I've got in my head, so I'm down to just vote him and lynch scum where it is, especially given that YOLO is looking that way as well.

#HBC | Gorf

That's exactly why I wanna lynch PJB first. He makes the most sense in my head as scum, and I'd rather not take a gamble on a slot I have a less confident scumread on.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Rajam, answer this.
You must consider that I'm proceeding by PoE as 1st tool here and that's why I want soup and not PJB. Anyways here it goes:

PJB: Tunneling attitude: null. Talks just about himself: it it weren't for Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia I'd consider this a scum tell, but in that game I learned from Inferno it is not.

soup: Again he's my main scumpick by PoE so don't expect big reasoning. Mostly I agree with what PJB says in #1725 in how soup took every option he had on D2 to not push Circus and focus on someone else (PJB)

---

Since I'm sure you'll consider these reasons weak, I'll tell you this: My PoE reasons are not. I've strong reasons to discard every single couple I've discarded so far. The strength of my reasons for pushing soup and not PJB don't come from reasons directly against them, they come from strong reasons to basically discard every other option. If it weren't for PoE I assure you I'll just be another guy here just pushing mindlessly against PJB, but I actually studied the damn game and realized that by discard the guy is not scum.

#HBC | Gorf

You must consider that I'm proceeding by PoE as 1st tool here and that's why I want soup and not PJB. Anyways here it goes:

PJB: Tunneling attitude: null. Talks just about himself: it it weren't for Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia I'd consider this a scum tell, but in that game I learned from Inferno it is not.

soup: Again he's my main scumpick by PoE so don't expect big reasoning. Mostly I agree with what PJB says in #1725 in how soup took every option he had on D2 to not push Circus and focus on someone else (PJB)

---

Since I'm sure you'll consider these reasons weak, I'll tell you this: My PoE reasons are not. I've strong reasons to discard every single couple I've discarded so far. The strength of my reasons for pushing soup and not PJB don't come from reasons directly against them, they come from strong reasons to basically discard every other option. If it weren't for PoE I assure you I'll just be another guy here just pushing mindlessly against PJB, but I actually studied the damn game and realized that by discard the guy is not scum.

Dude most of em aren't strong. You've got some 1-3 post justifications to exclude reads to your convenience. Rajam, your conclusions are not as conclusive as you make them out to be. Protip: when I can look at your reads and say "Nuh uh," they aren't conclusive.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

---

It is scummy though when you put it together. Also doesn't anything here that makes PJB town here also apply to Soup?

PJB focused on himself, did he try to put effort elsewhere? No he kept it on himself, when I asked him for reads he flipped the bird at me and told me to **** myself for asking him for what he thought. He never tried to develop elsewhere he kept all his focus on himself and only himself outside of D1 where he spent it on Kantrip only. He's never tried to get his feet wet and only posted a read list when he was looking really bad at the time. This is not townie, his play has been survivalist since day 1, he never tried to get himself into the game and only bothered to try anything.

Soup did, he didn't focus on Circus, but he did get invested in other slots to get them. Soup has at least tried to analyze and rethink his reads, he's tried to get something out there and tried to figure something out.

PJB has not once done this unless it was to his own benefit.

That is scummy.

Rajam

Smash Champion
It is scummy though when you put it together. Also doesn't anything here that makes PJB town here also apply to Soup?

PJB focused on himself, did he try to put effort elsewhere? No he kept it on himself, when I asked him for reads he flipped the bird at me and told me to **** myself for asking him for what he thought. He never tried to develop elsewhere he kept all his focus on himself and only himself outside of D1 where he spent it on Kantrip only. He's never tried to get his feet wet and only posted a read list when he was looking really bad at the time. This is not townie, his play has been survivalist since day 1, he never tried to get himself into the game and only bothered to try anything.

Soup did, he didn't focus on Circus, but he did get invested in other slots to get them. Soup has at least tried to analyze and rethink his reads, he's tried to get something out there and tried to figure something out.

PJB has not once done this unless it was to his own benefit.

That is scummy.
Again, the difference between PJB and soup is PoE, not play

Rajam

Smash Champion
These are my notes so far from D1; I think all the "X isn't scum with Y" are still worth to take into account:

~ MEGAMAN UNLIMITED ~

BadWolf28738 (Nail Man, Town Nail Doc)
#106: Question and answer seems legit. Not scum with Rake the Lawndry.
#136: Response in first quote to PrivateJoker-Brown seems legit upset. Not scum with him.
#136: Wording for liking Raziek seems honest. Not scum with him. Sum also #138.
#144 - #145: Again, not scum with Raziek.
#225: Not scum with Rake the Lawndry. Sum #229.
#261: Not scum with Red Ryu.

Circus (Jet Man, Mafia Bus Driver)

Gorf
#90: Plus #89, not scum with Rake the Lawndry.
#95: Plus #92 & #94, not scum with YOLOSWAG.
#125: Cool question. Not scum with Raziek. #133 reafirms.
#140: Aggressive posture regarding an issue in which scum would’ve most likely remained silent for a while at least. Gorf townie. Same in #151.
#154: Revaluation look townie, and not scum with Raziek.
#320: With no more directions other than Potassium and PJB at that moment, votes and is one of the first against PJB. Not scum with PrivateJoker-Brown.

Jdietz43
#80: Explains his vote restriction.
#358: Mechanical-wise, probably isn’t aligned with YOLOSWAG.
#378: Thinking JDietz and PJB are NOT both scum. Before this post, JDietz came in and started to go against Kantrip in the Kantrip-PJB exchange. It's important to know that at this point, Kantrip vs. PJB was the only thing going in the thread. After pressuring Kantrip and discussing with him, if JDietz is scum with PJB, JD could've just abandoned the thread for a while to gauge reactions in the issue, but in #378 he immediatly shifted his vote to PJB, without giving time to others to think about the pressure he put on Kantrip. This leads me to believe JDietz =/= PJB.

Nicholas1024 (Hammer Man, Hammering Townie)
#74: Explains his vote restriction.

Potassium (Rainbow Man, Loud Townie)

PrivateJoker-Brown
#141: Don’t like. Whole Raziek-Potassium exchange strongly hints at Raziek being town, regardless of Potassium alignment, and this guy just seems to attempt to throw mud at that obvious conclusion.
#146: This post doesn’t align well with #141. In #141, tries to cast as much doubt as possible regarding Raziek, but in #146 is not making any effort to “attract” more people to this thought.
#508: Lol. Not scum with Red Ryu.

Rajam

Rake the Lawndry (Trinitro Man, Town Bomb)
#103: Claims.
#209: Willing to believe his push on Ryu for breaking his “restriction”. Not scum with Red Ryu.

Raziek
#72: With Potassium’s town flip confirmed, Raziek’s reaction to #70 reads incredibly genuine. Town.

Red Ryu
#347, #349: Like with Gorf, when the direction was either Potassium or PJB without much other routes, Ryu pushes PJB and also promotes it by liking Gorf’s vote on PJB. Not scum with PrivateJoker-Brown.

Xatres > ѕoup

YOLOSWAG
#88: Explains his vote restriction.

---

To these notes I should add:

- Because of the fight YOLO - Ryu had in page #38 (in which Ryu asked to be replacd), Ryu =/= YOLO

- Ryu =/= soup because of how the exchange they had when this Day Phase started

- soup =/= PJB because of the push soup had on PJB yesterDay and how they're pushing each other toDay. I think #1725 seals the deal for me

- There's one Gorf mentioned toDay about Raziek =/= someone which I agree but I forgot who's the player. Gonna search for that one
And back to PoE; I'm not even gonna waste discussing JDietz and would only reconsider him if he doesn't die toDay or if he flips not-Indy:

Gorf - JDietz -> because JDietz
Gorf - PJB -> From my notes
Gorf - Raziek -> From my notes
Gorf - Red Ryu
Gorf - soup
Gorf - YOLO -> From my notes
JDietz - PJB -> because JDietz
JDietz - Raziek -> because JDietz
JDietz - Red Ryu -> because JDietz
JDietz - soup -> because JDietz
JDietz - YOLO -> because JDietz
PJB - Raziek -> Can't because of soup+PJB claims
PJB - Red Ryu -> From my notes
PJB - soup -> Because of exchange from yesterDay and toDay
PJB - YOLO -> Can't because of soup+PJB claims
Raziek - Red Ryu
Raziek - soup
Raziek - YOLO -> Can't because of soup's claim
Red Ryu - soup -> Because of exchange from the beginning of toDay
Red Ryu - YOLO -> Not because of the fight they had yesterDay in which Ryu asked for replacement.
soup - YOLO

--

soup is the most likely to flip scum

UNVOTE
VOTE: SOUP
Ryu go ahead and check PJB here. I don't have much else to say at this point; you just fixed your head onto PJB and probably won't let go but try to get out of that mentality for a second, check this (second quote mostly) and then don't complain at post-game when the guy inevitably flips town toDay

Rajam

Smash Champion
*sigh* ok since you're not considering my last post, then let me attack the issue by another angle. I'll need a little time so don't lynch yet (we have until wednesday btw)

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
*sigh* ok since you're not considering my last post, then let me attack the issue by another angle. I'll need a little time so don't lynch yet (we have until wednesday btw)
No I am reading, I'm just reponding to it via phone.

But really my main problem is this.

Almost everything with Soup, applies to PJB only worse and then some. The only other point that makes me go, maybe not, is the fact I did roleblock him.

PJB is at L-1 right now and I am in no hurry to hammer, but I really don't see it here.

Rajam

Smash Champion
^ Actually never mind. I began to check the players scum NKilled - Nich, BadWolf - but their reads regarding the roster are very antagonzing and there is no much agreement besides some null reads. I'll put what I found but more as an info than to show a conclusion of anything.

Rajam

Smash Champion
THE NIGHT KILLS

Time to listen the people scum killed:

Nicholas1024:

Alright, so I figure it's high time I went back and analyzed this in detail. The first thing I'd like you guys to keep in mind is that being wrong/tunneling is not a scum tell. If you really want to find scum, you need to go back and look at the motivation behind the posts. Is Kantrip pushing the lynch because he thinks PJB is scum, or is he doing it because he thinks PJB's an easy target? That's the question I'm looking to answer here.

This quote from PJB reveals the core misunderstanding at the root of this case.

What Kantrip thinks: PJB is calling Raziek scum, as illustrated in this quote.

If he was correct, this would actually be pretty scummy. That's an important fact to keep in mind.

What actually happened: PJB was claiming that Kant's "town-crumb" on Raz from RVS could be due to Kant having a scum PM, as illustrated here.

This is not scummy at all. Now, let's go through the rest of their interactions, keeping in mind this critical misunderstanding.

What Kantrip thinks: PJB is being intentionally antagonistic and defensive against a clear-cut case.

What actually happened: PJB's reactions are completely understandable, considering that Kantrip completely misunderstood his post.

This is more of the same. PJB is doesn't get Kantrip's case, and is saying as much. Kantrip thinks his meaning is clear, and continues being aggro.

This is the moment of truth. Kantrip finally explains himself in more detail, and Joker points out the misunderstanding. In a perfect world, this would probably be the end of it, but...

What Kantrip thinks:PJB's reactions to the post were incredibly defensive/antagonistic, and deserve pushing even though his initial case was completely wrong.

What actually happened: PJB's reactions were completely warranted exactly because the initial case was wrong.

So basically, what's happened here is the following.

1. Kantrip makes a case that's completely incorrect.
2. PJB reacts in a way that makes sense for a bad case, but seems really scummy IF the case was legit.
3. After a bit of discussion, PJB explains why the case was bad.
4. Kantrip admits the case was bad, but continues pushing PJB based on his reactions to said case.

First (and more obviously), this whole exchange does not reflect badly on PJB in any way, and I officially retract my past FOS on him. He's null-leaning town for me right now.

Secondly, while Kantrip was wrong, there's no scum motivation here. This looks to me like a classic case of tunneling, as even after Kantrip's initial case was blown apart, he reaches to keep his push going, because he's firmly convinced that PJB is scum. In short, Kantrip is playing like I did in my last game. (Before you ask, no, that's not a good thing.)

However, just because I think both Kantrip and PJB are town, doesn't mean there's no point behind this whole back and forth. Going to go ahead and post this for now, and next I'm going to analyze the wagons that formed around them.
"First (and more obviously), this whole exchange does not reflect badly on PJB in any way, and I officially retract my past FOS on him. He's null-leaning town for me right now."

Alright, time for that analysis. The above quote is a pretty good reference as far as who's originally been on whose wagon. PJB/Kantrip I've already gone over before, I'm pretty confident in PJB town, and I still think Kantrip's town. Granted, he's being extremely illogical at the moment, but I think if he was scum, his scum mates would be telling him to shut up and back off by now. (I suppose in the case of scum-kant it's also possible for his mates to be bussing him, but I'll worry about that possibility if he does actually flip scum.) Furthermore, Jdietz has since posted that his vote was on PJB only due to his restriction (that he needs to be voting someone at the end of the day or die), and his thoughts on their interactions has mirrored my own, so I'm going to skip him. On to the rest.

I'm going to go ahead and order these from "Least important" to "Most important", so if you're short on time, go ahead and skip past this first bit.

This one's the easiest, yet least fruitful to analyze. Basically, Rajam has been way behind all game, and his vote has been on Kant since what's basically an RVS wagon. His only post since Tuesday was a prod dodge, and I don't think there's ever been a time when he was actually caught up.

Conclusion: Vigbait until proven otherwise.

Yolo's case on Potassium is pretty much "He's a ******, therefore he deserves to be lynched", and he was also one of the people defending PJB "before it was cool", so to speak. This is pretty much exactly what I'd expect from Marshy regardless of alignment. I don't think that lynching stupid people is a great way to catch scum, but it is something that this slot would push for, especially D1.

Conclusion: Mostly null. Will upgrade to town lean if Kantrip is scum.

Important reads section:

Now it starts getting interesting. After roughly 10 pages of pictures, Circus finally gets Red Ryu to post words, and here's a list of his related posts since then.

There's one thing I want to note about Red Ryu's posts, and that's that the content involved is often minimal. For instance, the above might be a reads list, but how does it help town? What discussion does it provoke? How does it help anyone else get reads or lynch scum?

Furthermore, the vast majority of his posts from here on out are all about lynching PJB. Observe.

Side note here, everything after this point took place after my first wall giving my view on PJB vs Kantrip.

So here's his push against PJB. The thing is, none of this is actually original. If you go through the quotes above, it amounts to "I don't like PJB calling Kantrip bad.", with a side order of meta. To be blunt, that's not a scum-tell if it's actually warranted. (Ryker/Marshy call people morons all the time.) Furthermore, this push came after my long reply about why this exact point is complete and utter trash, and there's no response to it.

However, if we look ahead to his next two posts, we get these gems.

And that's it. Nothing on what changed his mind, no "Let's look here next", just… "My bad, guys." So what happened? Well, here's some posts by other people in roughly the same timeframe.

Similarly, Jditz and Circus expressed their own dislike for the PJB wagon. In short, PJB quit being a legitimate lynch option.

So, to summarize.

1.Red Ryu's contributions are almost completely limited to the PJB case.
2.Red Ryu 's contributions to the PJB case are pretty much rehashes of what Kant or Gorf said beforehand.
3.After a bunch of people expressed their dislike for the PJB wagon, Red Ryu unvoted without reasoning.

My conclusion is that he's faking contribution, and hard. In fact, let me ask this to the game at large. Can anyone name a Red Ryu read aside from Kantrip/PJB with reasoning behind it?

Conclusion: He'd make a pretty good lynch.

FOS: Red Ryu

Aside from Kantrip, Gorf has easily been the person pushing PJB the hardest. He's also been one of the few defenders of Kantrip town.

Up to this point, nothing stands out all that much. Unlike Ryu, he is producing content, and although I feel he's pretty much completely wrong, that on its own is not a scum tell. However, let's take a look at his next few posts.

He's extremely vehement about getting Joker lynched, and when asked about why he has Kant as town, all he can offer is:

And eventually he unvotes.

However, despite Kantrip flailing around since then, Gorf has continued to maintain that Kant's town, for reasons I can't even comprehend. And finally, there's his super-recent case on Rake, which I'm not going to quote here, but I feel is pretty bad, and reinforces my view that he's trying to drag the lynch away from Kantrip.

So what's the fallout? I see three possibilities.

1. Gorf is town and his stances are legitimate. Personally, I think this is the least likely.
2. Gorf is scum and trying to get brownie points for defending Kantrip-town up until he gets lynched.
3. Gorf is scum and doing everything possible to get Kantrip-scum off the hook.

To be blunt, although I could buy Gorf legitimately thinking PJB is scum, his defense of Kant looks incredibly bad, to the point where my own read on Kantrip has gone down to null.

Conclusion: Also a good lynch. If Kant ever flips scum, he needs to die, fast.

FOS: Gorf

Summary:
I'm fully willing to support a Red Ryu lynch (For faking contribution) or a Gorf lynch (For scummy interactions with Kantrip). I will vote Kantrip to avoid a no-lynch, but I don't feel he's the best play right now.

@ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu
Convince me that you've provided legitimate content of your own; that you have your own scum reads and that you're willing to push them.

@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf
Convince me that your defense of Kantrip is reasonable.
Resume:

- Rajam: "Conclusion: Vigbait until proven otherwise."

- YOLO: "Conclusion: Mostly null. Will upgrade to town lean if Kantrip is scum."

- Red Ryu: "Conclusion: He'd make a pretty good lynch.

FOS: Red Ryu"

- Gorf: "Conclusion: Also a good lynch. If Kant ever flips scum, he needs to die, fast.

FOS: Gorf"

Town tunnel because they think the guy is scum, scum tunnel either because they think they can get a mislynch, or because they think it would look townie. After going through the case and his thought process, it honestly seems to me like extremely-mistaken town is a possibility. That said, he's currently null for me.

Regarding Gorf, the main force of my argument was that his defense of Kantrip just didn't make sense. That said, his explanation

makes me feel a bit better about his slot. I don't think he's the play for now, but if Kantrip does flip scum, Gorf will definitely be someone to look at.

Anyway, regarding Ryu, here's my question. What reads can you name from his slot that actually have reasoning behind them? He's shown up and posted a lot, but he's only ever really pushed Joker. Even that push was him jumping on to someone else's wagon, and when a bunch of people started calling said wagon stupid, he jumped off. In short, his play looks a lot like safe scum trying to blend into the crowd, as I can't think of a single original push from his slot this game.
- Gorf: "his explanation

<quote>

makes me feel a bit better about his slot. I don't think he's the play for now, but if Kantrip does flip scum, Gorf will definitely be someone to look at."

- Red Ryu: "his play looks a lot like safe scum trying to blend into the crowd, as I can't think of a single original push from his slot this game."

Rajam is extremely dead weight at the moment. He's pretty much the only inactive slot in this game, and I consider him a fine vig shot because of it.

Anyway, I feel like this day is pretty much over.

Declaring intent to hammer.

Kantrip, claim.

I'm still not entirely sold on Kant-scum, but even if he somehow wasn't the D1 lynch, he'd end up being a huge distraction for every day afterwords, and considering just how hard today has revolved around him, the connections from his flip are too valuable to pass up.

Anyway, tomorrow I want to look at Red Ryu and Raziek in more detail, the former moreso. (Red Ryu I've gone over before, Raziek for his interactions with Kantrip.)

Just for emphasis, if I die tonight, I want you guys to look VERY hard at Red Ryu. His entire game has been categorized by one word, and that's "safe". Seriously, take N1, go back through his posts, and see if you can find one original thought that wasn't posted before by someone else. His catchphrase this game has been "I agree with X". His only push this game was against PJB, he jumped off the wagon as soon as it started taking fire, and he hasn't offered a scum read since. He's not applying pressure or trying to lynch scum, he's trying to blend in.
Nothing new, besides saying to look at Raziek. Part where it says to look at Ryu if he dies seems "too obvious, too fishy" imo to be considered seriously.

---

BadWolf28738:

Pg. 29 is grimy on both JOker's and Soup's part, although I know each of them have a temper to match my own... Soooo really not going to read that far into that.

Joker's 1267 is nasty.

JD is cool cause of his wall.

And 1326 is also nasty

I wouldn't mind bringing RR to endgame

Joker I would mind bringing to endgame.

I'm feeling Soup's response to this slot more and more now. He almost quoted an exact post in E&A in here. I can fetch it if you'd like.

Problem with this is that I haven't seen any pushes from you. Gorf and Soup are right, you're playing self preservation over town preservation.

Sorry, today was my birthday and I was spending it not trying to rip someone's throat out. :D

This was a really quick read, I might go back and read again but that really depends on stuff happening tomorrow and over the weekend. ATM I'd like to see Joker gone, I'd settle with Circus but I'm wouldn't be as happy about it.

Reads:

Joker: scum

Soup: Town

RTL: Null-town

Circus: Null-scum

RR: Town

Rajam: I don't even ****ing know.

Raz: Very null-town

Gorf: Town

Yolo: Vig bait :D

JD: More town than null.

Should cover anything by tomorrow I hope? Any questions?

:applejack:
"Reads:

Joker: scum

Soup: Town

RTL: Null-town

Circus: Null-scum

RR: Town

Rajam: I don't even ****ing know.

Raz: Very null-town

Gorf: Town

Yolo: Vig bait :D

JD: More town than null. "

I really don't like Yolo, as a person and in this game. Idk why people have to get so goddamn offensive.

I still like RR. Yolo is still vig bait.

:applejack:

#HBC | ѕoup

I have no idea what you're going on about right now Rajam, but your post above me is pure conjecture. Scum don't kill based on reads for the most part, they kill on convenience. What's the point you're trying to make here? If you're going to make claims that the people who died are who we should listen to, then how do you feel about the majority of the people dead town-read me? Wouldn't it be in my best interest to keep people alive who town-read me over the people who don't? That was my main goal is Luigi's, not to kill threats, but to kill people who would make it harder for me and my team to stay alive.

This is all pointless honestly but you seem so set on proving your point to me, so delve into some wifom at the moment, because that's all I see from you.

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
im not just spinning **** so its convenient. mafia is a game of wifom where you can call ANYTHING a null tell due to the multitude of playstyles but sometimes you gotta man up and call ****** on scummy ****. you have to make judgement calls

rajams asserting that i have a plan for endgame but the following is what i think the scumteams done this game

rajam pushes weird directions (seriously yall check out the lynches hes been pushing. the only one ive agreed with all game is his early d2 pb+j vote which he never pushed) while manipulating townies in the masons. pb+j blatant scumbags it up in the thread. right NOW i think scum had a plan coming into this dayphase and it got flipped on its head when soup claimed his bulletproof/vigshot **** from bwolf. if i was scum thats the kinda **** that throws a wrench into how i approach the game and just makes me think **** i need to lynch this dude so he doesnt cap my ass or my partners. its the kinda thing that scum latch onto naturally as a result of those gut bad feels. and why is he pointing to dead ****** reads? nick and bwolf just claimed me/soup were null and soup was obviously town enough in bwolfs eyes that he gave im a vig shot so im like what the **** at that argument

lookin at rajams response to my big post filled with notes

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
iight ****** rajam harps a lot on me tryna spin so called null tells into scum tells and noting **** that doesnt mean **** for no reason. ima explain WHY i think the **** he considers null are likelier to come from scum. i noted **** that didnt lend itself to reading ****** CUZ IT HELPS PAINT A PICTURE OF THAT PLAYERS AGENDA. if player x votes player y while player z is getting wagoned I AM NOTING THAT cuz if player x never follows up on it THEN it becomes an observation worth noting. sometimes scum do action a that is completely null UNTIL they do action b. rajams responses to my initial **** are in yellow while mine are in light blue

rajam can have the last word then ima prolly stop responding to this specific line of discussion cuz at this point its just him and me taking turns spinning wifom theories at each other and i dont feel like ****ing going circles. read my initial points rajams counterpoints my rebuttals here and rajams future rebuttal if he chooses and decide for yourself cuz frankly im gettin tired of this game and i think the plays clear

[collapse=response to rajam]
READ THIS ****ING POST!!
i just spent 6+ reading through this ****ing thread and annotating posts making notes. my reads are at the bottom of this post with an analysis as to why minus obvtown ruy. i need direct answers from ruy and soup on this **** so hit me back. i didnt spend all that ****ing time for *****s to go **** off into their own little worlds making ******* plays when ive laid it out here

gorf 119 = gorf hops on potato wagon immediately after rakelawn posts a case Null. RVS jumps are not scummy per se dont be a robot. EVERY action has a motivation behind it. i ****ing hate the term rvs cuz it excuses ****** from bull**** plays they make. gorfs hop here is whack cuz hes sheeping a loud player off of same lameass ****

gorf 125 = gorf grills raz into explaining why potatos likelier town than scum specifically rakelawns town read ? This is null. Scum does it too dude you can say scum does x too for any action in any given mafia game. i think its protown cuz at that point in the game i was reading through and wondering why the hell raz was whiteknighting so hard so gorf jumping on that and tryna force answers outta him aligns with a hungry town player fiending to get answers

raz 152 = raz questions gorf about what the latter likes about rakelawns potato case. this is the first time raz goes at someone in any capacity as opposed to shadowy whiteknighting and telling *****s to look elsewhere without actually offering another direction

raz 157 = raz suggests dropping everything due to wanting to limit the information scum has regarding *****s roles cuz everyone started off the game claiming ****. what the ****? why even mention it in the first place? its obvious that if you say 'GUYS LEAVE X ALONE I THINK HE HAS A ROLE' that *****s is gonna question you about it so its just a big ****ing waste of time :thumbsdown:

pb+j 290 = pb+j pulls a hando and tells everyone hes been reading but not posting cuz he wanted to see potatos conclusion on him. he calls potato bad for still scumreading him and hits potato with a "come at me bro" esque question demanding to explain what he sees. this is the beginning of a trend pb+j has of being preoccupied with what *****s think of him

rajam 323 = rajam asks me if i want a third vote which im assuming is him offering to proxy his to mine. i hate this. i JUST got done with rajam in a game where he scumread me and we ended up into an ugly back and forth with him getting lynched. his willingness to just roll with me after getting done a game where he grossly misread me is disgusting. i think a town rajam would be likelier to remain skeptical of me and this is reminding me of games where scum grab onto my shoulders and run behind me while i barrel through lynches buddying me. he asks if i "want to talk about it" wtf kind of that question is that? Discussion opener to check if it would lead somewhere. Did I ever copy your vote, or even sheeped you? "wanna talk about it" was a slight crumb of me being a masoner. NULL fair enough! thats actually a clever crumb. that said i dont buy it being a discussion opener cuz what could it possibly lead to thats fruitful? i say yes and ****** are just gonna think its marshy reaching for thread power and be like oh marshys just being marshy. if i say no...then what? we talk about other **** that has nothing to do with this?

rajam 324 = rajam foses potato. why is rajam down to proxy his vote to me but wont do something as simple as throw out a vote in early game? I had no idea FOS'ing was a scumtell. NULL lol this is clearly not the point i was tryna make. the fos in itself isnt scummy its the unwillingness to go further with it

rajam 326 = iight nevermind here comes a vote from rajam as he quotes rakelawns initial push of potato and hops aboard with some ballin captain falcon approval If you realized I quickly dropped a vote on Potato, then why still leave the previous observation??? WHY ARE YOU POSTING ALL THESE COMMENTARIES IN WHICH YOU SHOW NO LEAN IF IT'S TOWNIE OR SCUMMY? you have to take into consideration that i was trudging through the thread for like 6+ hours making all these notes and was tryna finish at the local wifi spot before i had to leave for the sake of the game moving. i almost never went back to edit or change **** and just wrote down all my initial thoughts cuz i was focused on finishing the read. i answer your second question at the beginning of this post

rajam 381/382 = rajam asks bwolf/nick some questions that dont equate to ****. i understand its early game but him questioning two obvtowns (the two nkills!) is a huge :thumbsdown: What?? At that point neither of those were obvious town. I even dropped BadWolf completely once I began to develop a town read on him later on the game. This is scummy from you i disagree. go through the thread again. no one bothered questioning these ****** in the manner that you did cuz THEY WERE NEVER A PRIORITY FOR THEM. sure you dropped bwolf but by your own logic youre picking at people who was easy targets before the fact

rajam 386 = rajam goes more indepth regarding his questioning of bwolf. i understand where hes coming from with the questioning but it reminds me of how jerkus took a similar approach cuz bwolf just makes himself such an easy target. i seriously dont think there was a single town aligned player who was scumreading bwolf or even questioned him so rajam exerting his energy into this path is whack NULL. Can't I question people? Because scum did so, means I'm scum too? this is in line with what i said above. town players naturally ignore other town players (when it comes to questioning) cuz theyre uninterested in exerting energy into a back and forth with a nonplay. how many people questioned nick this game? bwolf? almost none cuz there was nothing beneficial to be gained from doing so

raz 400 = raz calls rajam out on that reachy nonsense. i wish he went a little further with this cuz raz is still doing that **** where he makes observations without pressing but **** it its something ill slap a slight town lean to this post for at least catching onto that bad post This per se is null. In fact if it weren't because of the Raz read from early-game this could be even considered scummy, since is a situation where a player sees what considers a reach but doesn't follow. You're saying Raz townie here because you already said so earlier in his reaction to Potato's supposed crumb, but this alone is either null or even scummy. this is fair. i could spin this into a NO I THINK ITS SLIGHT TOWN but im not gonna do so cuz i even noted that this wasnt a huge factor into my reading of him

jerkus 404 = jerkus takes stances and does something not involving *****ing about me or rakelawns existence for once this game. he sides with potato over the pb+j/potato exchange while throwing some whack suspicion on bwolf. he does a lot of analyzing this post but ignores pb+j altogether. jerkus is also literally the second person in the game behind rajam to question bwolf and i see jerkus is sticking to his scum meta of shamelessly attacking the **** outta townies with no remorse. this is important cuz he did the same with rakelawn/me and i remember him throwing some mud razs way later in the game

gorf 423 = gorf spits some realass **** here tryna slap sense into *****s *****ing about bwolf. thank gorf

pb+j 499 = pb+j votes potato STILL for reasons focusing on him. he also says jerkus and i are cool and know wassup respectively. why even make the distinction of separating me and jerkus if the meanings similar? potato later noted that he thought pb+j was naming one of his buddies in between me/jerkus and i think hes right. he townreads gorf nullreads raz and gives bwolf a light townread. he says rakelawn "might be town" which is pointless This is a reach i dont see how thats the case. scum are constantly conscious of their buddies and are likelier to be careful with the wording they use when addressing them. id go in further detail but youve played enough games to understand what i mean by this

pb+j 589 = pb+j is STILL just focusing on potato while telling everyone go **** themselves for comparing his play here to another game where he was scum. this continues his incessant need to comment on how everyone dislikes his play as he victimizes himself ? This is no scummy. Tunneling is null. If I were pressured because of meta from another game I'd also be upset id also be annoyed but look at your wording here. pressure. pb+js overreaction here is unnecessary considering that plus youre ignoring that hes latching onto discussion revolving around him too readily

pb+j page 17/18 = pb+j gets frustrated with ruy and starts antagonizing him. this is so pointless and for pb+j to seriously fault potato for reeling him into a back and forth yet doing the same with ruy here is a huge :thumbsdown: plus i still hate how hes so focused on talking about himself and potato and nothing else. yes he talks to ruy but its ABOUT POTATO NULL NULL NULL. Tunneling your strongest scum read anyone? youre picking at a specific point and ignoring the others like i mentioned above. hes committing the crime that he gets at potato earlier which smacks of a disingenuous point to justify himself voting an innocent

pb+j 711 = pb+j slams into jerkus with ballin reasons. this is his first time scumreading a ***** outside of potato. he leaves his vote on potato but meh im willin to overlook that **** right now as him walking and chewing gum So you're giving him a limegreen because he pushed against confirmed scum? Are you analyzing? or you'll just go with the simple "if pushed scum is town, if pushed town is scum"? Because this is what I'm getting here aye im analyzing. this is one of (if not THE) first time pb+j has really layed into someone besides potato and the effort in which he does so resonates with me. this covers your next point

pb+j 715 = pb+j expounds further on his dislike for jerkus SWAG Same as previous observation

rajam 723 = rajam prod dodges and says hell post **** on jan 18. noting ??? What's the point of taking note of this? my own use. im noting it cuz i wanted to see if you followed up on it. i remember a recent game where you were scum but largely unseen in towns eyes cuz everyone was content to just say oh look rajams just catching up leave him be without holding you accountable to deadlines

soup page 20 = soup makes progress. he lays into potato for his ******** play and makes ballin conclusions on him/ruy/bwolf. his thought process for these are laid out and sound Could you explain further? How is soup townie for pushing someone who flipped town? This is vague yeah i can. look town players push and lynch town players obviously. this happens in every game. DURING this time if you agree with x that y is scummy as **** that MAY depending on the circumstances lend itself to townreading x cuz youre both on a similar wavelength. sure potato flipped town but ill be damned if i wasnt getting some reads outta the ****** who pushed him for various reasons

soup page 21 = soup lays into pb+j and potato in "im hungry to get more outta these *****s" way and notes how centralized pb+j is on potato. he tells *****s to shut the **** up talking about potato so much cuz while hes a good lynch theres other relevant **** floatin around and specifically calls out rajam/raz which im feelin

rajam 831 = this post is terrible. theres a lot of reasons to hate potato at this point in the game but throwing mud at him for this **** is just awful and him asking bwolf is just what the **** Why are you adding the questioning to BadWolf as a reason to "increase" my scumness?? Reach cuz i see no reason for a town player to have done so at this time. that question is better served to a null or scummy player to force them to take a stance on a point of interest

lawnrake 911 = ****tyass jd townread for no reason number 3! i love it guys. please continue this awesome trend of townreading *****s for no ****ing reason in the current meta

raziek 1134 = raziek explains his potato townread in thorough detail and questions soups scumpool in a manner appropriate at the time ? How's townie talking about a townread of a dead flipped town, plus pushing soup's reads which you said in your 1039 observation you liked? raz is explaining himself after the fact but it explains his actions DURING the potato fiasco perfectly. during the lynch raz insisted on potato having some kind of role related info and to leave him be but with vague reasoning. the reasons were always there. he just never elaborated on them til this post but he left enough hints in his initial read to show it was consistent

soup 1348 = soup pushes the idea of jerkus and pb+j being buddies harder :thumbsup: HOW'S THIS A TOWN LEAN. The bus possibilities here are wide cuz its consistent with the suspicions he had up until that point plus cmon son these ****** are both playing like scum

soup 1370 = soup explains himself and reiterates a suspicion of raz/pb+j/jerkus. his suspicionsve been consistent and align with his pushes or maybe as scum he doesn't want to change his pushes because he doesn't want to be called on that and it's easier to get stuck onto initial reads. Null. No motivation analysis (for either a change or a permanency on reads) which is the key to determine if it's one or the other fair enough. ill let ****** judge for themselves cuz i dont think this points that important

pb+j 1387 = continues with terrible reason to back off jerkus I thought you were making an analysis? This is vague hows it vague? jerkus needed to die and pb+j was insisting on whackass reasons to move away from it. it was an awful 180

gorf 1515 = ****ing awful he keeps pushing and invites *****s to join im

soup 1517 = ballinass post from soup he keeps consistent with his prior scumreads and goes pb+j over both jerkus AND rakelawn. why does scum go so far out of their way for the easy play? smacks of a town player truly pursuing their read So Gorf in 1513 is red because he went against RtL and not Circus first, but soup is fine here despite not going against Circus first? its cuz gorf wanting to lynch rakelawn was disgusting cuz ITD ENSURE THAT A TOWN ALIGNED PLAYER WOULD DIE WITH JERKUS. thats the kinda play id expect scum to latch onto at that point. moving away from that to stick to your own scumreads makes me think soup was sticking to his guns and avoiding the easy play (i made a typo here). this addresses your next 2 observations

soup 1522 = soup tells everyone to hardbody pb+j which lends itself to the point i made above But he didn't push Circus... so why is this a green for soup again?

soup 1524 = soup sticks to his guns and clamors for more pb+j votes Same as previous

im not going over the next two pages in too much detail. *****s go full ****** and push through the rakelawn wagon. whoevers town is ******** and should go **** themselves for doing that **** cuz its muddying my reads since it was so trash

d3! im not going through with notes cuz i remember enough from this dayphase to go through with it[/collapse]

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
that was an hour of my life

@ Raziek Raziek

lemme dwell on it. i think pb+j just needs to die now tho. at the same time i think its weird that rajam hasnt said much about gorf being scum when the latter HAS looked at rajam given ruys information. i dunno im goin to breakfast now andll roll this around my head for awhile

Top Bottom