• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman Unlimited Mafia - Day 6 begins! No one killed!

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
And I would prefer you did.

Do you have a good reason you can explain without revealing it?
I'd like to keep it unclaimed until toMorrow, in case it can be used at an advantage toNight. If it serves to not then sure I'll claim, but for the time being, I'd simply prefer not to.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Ok.

All 4 of us have been around most of the day, so I'd be willing to bet an alpha would have happened by now.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I'd honestly just let YOLO get his last words in then and throw up some arguments if he has some. I think this is the right choice and there is nothing that suggests otherwise, but I'd say let him say his last musings or whatever he has to. I don't think he can opt out of this lynch other than the idea of PJB being scum, and even if he is, then we have room to make mistakes, implying that there is just one scum left.

#HBC | ѕoup

Raziek, I would still prefer that you do not hammer. Would you trust me to do the honors?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
The only reason for me as Town to want to ensure that I hammer is one of two reasons:

1) I want to have a double-vote so that I can lynch on my own tomorrow, regardless of the other Townie's input. This doesn't actually matter in practice, because it just means if I were to vote wrongly I hammer on my own instead of the scum having to alpha.

2) There IS a possibility that I get an ability that is not a double-vote. I get the FIRST ability in the person's role PM, and I get it for the following night-phase. I don't know if that even means I'd get the double-vote at all, as it seems it's a day/passive ability.

The risk we take by me NOT having the double-vote is that the game could be over if the remaining scum has a way to block one of the Townies from voting, or a way of killing 2 Townies. (Could I in theory win the 1v1 if I have 2 votes? O.o)

Not trusting me to make the correct call in 3-man applies whether I have the double-vote or not, so that doesn't actually matter.

There's only ONE logical reason for you to oppose me possibly having the Double-vote, and that's if you think I could be scum with YOLO.

@ѕoup, @ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf : If you oppose me having the DV, then what reason do you have to believe the Raz/YOLO pair is more likely than the Gorf/YOLO, Soup/YOLO or Rajam/YOLO pair?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
If it isn't one of those 3 pairs, we've lost already on the YOLO lynch, which means one of those HAS to be the team.

#HBC | Gorf

I have yet to decide whether or not you're more likely partnered with YOLO or if Rajam is, and even though soup is my strongest town read I haven't even counted HIM out of the question yet. At this point I'm just not confident enough in you being town. Your first reason is whack and any ability that isn't the double vote is likely really anti town, since YOLO hasn't claimed it. I'd prefer to just let his role die with him and settle toMorrow the old fashion way. Besides, if there was a role that'd voteblock going into toMorrow OR a role that double NK's were going to lose ANYWAY. Imo toMorrow will just be saftest if nobody has a double vote.

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
so ****** seriously wanna lynch me cuz of claiming bull**** and outguessing the mod. awesome

i at least know theres one scum left in this game and i can focus on that. i cant dig deep until this weekend cuz ive got a busy week. either you guys lynch me today and you know my last thoughts are legit on my flip or read me as town and lynch whoever i deem to be the last scum. no rush just bear with me

#HBC | ѕoup

@ѕoup, @ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf : If you oppose me having the DV, then what reason do you have to believe the Raz/YOLO pair is more likely than the Gorf/YOLO, Soup/YOLO or Rajam/YOLO pair?
I will not have a game decided for me. I will not be put in a situation where I am left having to appeal to one person who happened to pick up an over-powered DV in Lylo. I've told you many, many times that it is far too powerful. If you keep stressing this issue, then I will probably vote you tomorrow. Do you see the problem with you having a DV? Rajam is being stupid for agreeing to let you hammer.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I don't care at this point if I get it of not, tbqh, but if we lose because of not getting it, the salt will floooow.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
vote: YOLOSWAG

Let's get this over with I guess. I have no good reason to argue for lynching anyone else.

#HBC | ѕoup

yeah i dont really think there is room for doubt here, ill feel stupid if OS made some dumb way for YOLO to be town and for the game to still be ongoing even though we can't reach majority if he was town

Vote: YOLOSWAG

Overswarm

is laughing at you
YOLOSWAG (3) - Rajam, Raziek, Soup

Not Voting: Gorf, YOLOSWAG

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch

Flip momentarily

Overswarm

is laughing at you

YOLOSWAG (Yo-yo Man,
Mafia Double-Voting Stump) has been lynched!

Night 4 begins! The faster you send in your Night Actions, the faster the Night goes! If you aren't using any, let me know as well.

Deadline is for Thursday, Feb 6th at 3 p.m. EST

Overswarm

is laughing at you

Raziek (Megaman,
Infected Town Absorber) has been killed!

Two players have been damaged and are in repair!

Players Rajam and Gorf are unable to vote this phase as well as being unable to use any Night Actions the following Night Phase.

D5 begins!
With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch!

Not Voting: Rajam(in repair), Gorf(in repair), Soup

With only one vote remaining, a majority vote cannot be reached!

D5 immediately ends in No Lynch.

N5 begins as of now.

Last edited:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Day 6 begins!

No one died during the Night!

Rajam and Gorf have been repaired!

Not Voting: Rajam, Gorf, Soup

With 3 remaining, it takes 2 to lynch!

Deadline is set for Wednesday, February 12th at 3 p.m. EST

#HBC | ѕoup

Oh, this is ****ing fun.

I'm in a lylo and I'm legitimately the only clear right now. Fun.

I thought about just shooting to get it over with, but I just didn't have the nerve to do so. I didn't want people going 'wtf soup why did you use your vig' and i was worried about making that decision but lol not like it ****ing matters

Gorf, could you claim now?

Rajam

Smash Champion
wow

Gorf, claim

Why did D6 started so... quick? what happened with your NActions soup?

With what has just happened... it means Gorf is scum ¿?¿? because if I'm reading it right soup is cleared from what has just happened

#HBC | Gorf

Yea, rajams gotta be the last scum.

I claim tank man. Essentialy my role allows me to pick up any lost or unusable items during the Night and I add them to my army, which means whatever I pick up becomes a one shot ability of mine. I had no idea what that meant and still kinda don't, but after seeing Ruy as an RB I thought that maybe it had to do with being able to use whatever he roleblocked and became lost from the previous Night, which is why I tried using it after D4. You had been roleblocked so I was considering whether I can pick up what you had RB'd from you, but nothing happened. I'm still confused about its functionality.

Vote: Rajam

Rajam

Smash Champion
Also from my PoV if I were scum I would have never NKilled Raziek. Gorf has been having a town read on soup lately and also never claimed his role to me on the QT, which means two things: I never knew his role up to this point and could've been a potential danger for me as scum, and in a scenario soup-Gorf-me Gorf is less prone than Raziek to lynch soup with me.

VOTE: GORF

Rajam

Smash Champion
Yea, rajams gotta be the last scum.

I claim tank man. Essentialy my role allows me to pick up any lost or unusable items during the Night and I add them to my army, which means whatever I pick up becomes a one shot ability of mine. I had no idea what that meant and still kinda don't, but after seeing Ruy as an RB I thought that maybe it had to do with being able to use whatever he roleblocked and became lost from the previous Night, which is why I tried using it after D4. You had been roleblocked so I was considering whether I can pick up what you had RB'd from you, but nothing happened. I'm still confused about its functionality.

Vote: Rajam
Wait, N3 you did nothing then? After we lynched PJB, who flipped town, and after Ryu already claimed roleblocker, you did NOTHING? At that point we were on a really bad situation, why did you not use your ability?

#HBC | Gorf

I don't really get how my role works. It's kind of vague in the role PM, and OS wouldn't clarify shiz. When ruy claimed D3, I started thinking that my role worked via whoever was RB'd the Night before, and I didn't wanna waste my ability on a ****ing town crier. Soup was RB'd N3 though, so N4 I tried using the ability.

Rajam

Smash Champion
I don't really get how my role works. It's kind of vague in the role PM, and OS wouldn't clarify shiz. When ruy claimed D3, I started thinking that my role worked via whoever was RB'd the Night before, and I didn't wanna waste my ability on a ****ing town crier. Soup was RB'd N3 though, so N4 I tried using the ability.
- Explain which things you know are for certain about your role
- Explain which things you consider are vague and you're kind of guessing about, and what was your question to OS about your role

#HBC | Gorf

Umm I kinda ****ing can't cuz of the whole quoting mod info thing. It's kinda hard to bypass that with those questions bro.

#HBC | ѕoup

okay gorf man im really sorry if im wrong on you man but i've had it in my head that you're the last mafia and i dont want to overthink **** i'd rather just go with my gut

vote: gorf

ill accept the hate that could be coming to me, and ill tell you why i hammered you come post-game

sorry if im wrong, legit, i hate these situations

#HBC | Gorf

My role doesn't explain from what I pick up items. It simply says that I use my ability to pick up lost or unusable items, and that the items I get are one shot. I tried finding out what constitutes as a lost item and OS just told me that he couldn't answer me.

#HBC | ѕoup

i probably coulda thought it through more but ahhhh i dont really want to god ill hate myself but i just dont wanna overthink

#HBC | Gorf

I completely forgot that my charge ability nullified MY NK when I used if. That totally ****ed up what should've been an easy win. I feel like an idiot for letting my team down and completely threw a great scum game into the trash. Ggs, but I'm salty at myself...

-.-...

Also I did the sandstorm.

#HBC | ѕoup

nah gorf you did great man i just think rajam was townier when it came to his D3 and stuff ill lay down a more elabroate reason because i didnt just hammer you because lol but yeah

god i feel better now

Rajam

Smash Champion
I also came into D3 voting JDietz, being him my main target pre-indy-claim; that doesn't make sense if I were scum with YOLO, who voteblocked him N2. I even went ahead and quickly said PJB =/= JDietz (pre-indy-claim), which makes even less sense if I were scum with YOLO, because as scum I could've just ride with my previous scum read on PJB from D2 and just ignore JDietz and let him simply die due to voteblock

Top Bottom