• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MDL0 files from Non-Brawl games

luigiman1928

Smash Ace
****it..... But i've seen people port them over to the brawl side. Like that Dry Bones. We need to reverse Enginer this!

That or import the model on the original MKW stuff then port it. Either way were going to have a imported model by the end of the month.

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
Quick question to anyone who can answer (PLZ SOMEONE RESPOND) I am about to start hacking my wii so i can add these characeters to brawl and such, I already kno how to do everything but im afraid i wont be able to play my other games such as DJ Hero and Mario Kart Wii . Is there a way i can hack the wii and still play DJ Hero and other games?

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
Look, hacking your wii is totally safe. The only reason it could brick it is if the power goes off while installing the homebrew channel. You will still be able to play ALL of your games via the Disc Channel.

Tsuyoshio

Smash Journeyman
Technically, you don't have to hack your wii at all. You could just use smashstack and use Gecko Os as your boot.elf....
awsome you think you could give me the links to the most recent version of gecko and smashstack id like to get started today

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Post your topic in the help forum, leave this stuff to figuring out mdl0's.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Anyone has free time to hex 5 files for me? Thanks.

I'm also doing a few things which are related to Left 4 Dead, Mario and Zelda, mostly. Once I'll be done with all of them, I'll record a video.

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
Google is your friend. If that fails wiibrew has the download links and insructions on how to use them. Rememmber, if you are going to use smashstack, you must have the "Disable Custom Stages" gecko code.
EDIT: Sorry for junking up the thread, I'm just trying to help them out.

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
OMG! I found a OBJ to .X converter! Models are so close i can poke it!
EDIT: and one for 3ds to .x!!!
So... .3ds -> .x -> .mdl0 is what you're saying? O_O
I think my heart skipped a couple of beats. This could be what we needed to finish the model inserter.

luigiman1928

Smash Ace
Could you PM the 3ds to .x converter?
Sorry but i didnt download it.
So... .3ds -> .x -> .mdl0 is what you're saying? O_O
I think my heart skipped a couple of beats. This could be what we needed to finish the model inserter.
HAIL YEAH! I Cant wait to have unlimited amounts of awesomeness with our grasp's! wE WOULD HAVE A iMPORTED MODEL IF IT WERENT FOR ONE THING. We need to convert.

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
HAIL YEAH! I Cant wait to have unlimited amounts of awesomeness with our grasp's! wE WOULD HAVE A iMPORTED MODEL IF IT WERENT FOR ONE THING. We need to convert.
Well, we can at least make our own models or change anything that can be turned into 3ds or obj format, then put it in.

luigiman1928

Smash Ace
There we go! Nice idea Super Yoshi. I remember there being a program that extracts Gamecube models into 3DS format. But forgot what it was called.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
There we go! Nice idea Super Yoshi. I remember there being a program that extracts Gamecube models into 3DS format. But forgot what it was called.
Someone go out and find this now. The sooner we can get a proper Mewtwo and Pichu model in, the better.

At fortwaffles: What troubles were you having?

luigiman1928

Smash Ace
just click the models inside the 3dModels folder. I cant get the Import feature of the Model thingy to work it says file not found, when it didnt even give me a chance to find it.

fortwaffles

Smash Ace
so far, my mdl0hexer does steps 1,2,4,5 automatically. just need to get 3, (and6?) then i will release a beta. this will let you run a brres through it, and be able to view it in brawlbox

Top Bottom