anyone find any v10-12 MDL0's that use any of the unknown resources yet??
Not yet I haven't.
I know I haven't posted on here in forever, but I would really like some help on something. I noticed Segatendo was trying to extract the M&S London 2012 Olympic games models. I was trying to do the same thing and RTB telling him to use Noesis did work for me. The only problem is I can't seem to extract the .arc files that come out of the William.cpk. I tried using arcman.exe and these szstools that I thought might work because they were on a tutorial for extracting Super Mario Galaxy 2 .arc files. But neither have worked. Is there an updated ARC extractor I need to get or some other ARC extractor that could extract out the files in the .arc file? Thank you.
For the ARC files, one method that works for those is by downloading "ForOhFor Error's BRRES Separator" from the first post. Run the BrresSep.py through Python on the ARC files, and it will separate the BRRES files, though it will also hex them to be Version 9 MDL0s, which I don't think is a problem anymore since BrawlBox fixes 'em automatically.
Also I've checked a mostly-random handful of WiiWare games recently (along with one major release), and found out that the following games also have MDL0:
Alien Crush Returns
Drill Sergeant Mindstrong [UNKNOWN COMPRESSION]
My Aquarium 2
Play with Birds
Racers' Island: Crazy Arena
Racers' Island: Crazy Racers
Reel Fishing Challenge
Reel Fishing Challenge 2
Shootanto: Evolutionary Mayhem [UNKNOWN COMPRESSION]
Tales of Elastic Boy: Mission 1
The Incredible Maze
And Dragon Quest X does not
, unfortunately. It uses a modified *.TRB format that Square-Enix used for Final Fantasy XIII, and the models won't read in Noesis (which means it's probably changed up a whole lot). And it also takes forever to unpack the WAD files for it...
I'll add them to the first post tomorrow, because I feel asleep.