• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA vs The World: Protect this House!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Malcolm

Actually why dont ppl like spam names of ppl that name search in tourney threads? LOL.

Mad random hype imo.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
i could just team with lie, we did beat june + mekos in both mm's :D

edit: North Carolina has been challenged, go tell them mekos XD

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
I was telling people Lie and Logic should just team because they're actually really good when they're both on and have some form of chemistry [As weird as it may be]

Though, I haven't seen them v good MK teams, and they usually fall apart once they get mad at each other.

idk. I don't recall Boss + Logic haviing that problem though.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
me and boss have issues against double mk, we don't really argue though. either one of us ****s up, or we don't... the end lol. unless there is melee around, that *** is garbs in brawl if melee is around

Aposl

Smash Ace
okay it wasn't arguing but you guys had your type of arguing that wasn't as vocal. More like silently annoyed at one another but it was still funny. Whatever though. I think its just because you logic are quicker to pull the trigger on a teammate that you dont feel is serious (at this point in your tourney going). So there is less, putting up with it in your case, and more, on to the next one...

Coney

Smash Master
wow our thing isn't a gimmick

do you realize there's only a 20.4% chance (1/5) of me throwing a doo (swear to God, not making that number up)? and even after it's out, it's incredibly easy to hit away (worst DI ever) and if i do absolutely any aerial or a-move while it's near me, i instinctively HAVE to pick it up and throw it?

you guys just grab and upb, far gayer

lie and logic just throw **** everywhere, diddy ruins team combos and olimar's a homosex

Coney

Smash Master
chance don't matter tho

like the way Boss get no.9 with mr. G&Bull****
or the way good peach players pick the bom-omb lol

but grab, upb definitely gayer... lol
yeah but i'm really unlucky in that regard

i throw like, 50% gordos which is good, but 10% doos which is bad for the team

(gordos have an 8% chance of coming out btw)

TwistedSteel

Smash Rookie
Haha sweet. This tourney is the closest to me Ive seen so far. Im almost definitely going to this. Ive been disappointed that I wont be going to p5 but Im glad I can probably make it to this tourney. Woo hypeeeee.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
I wanna play pro ppl RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!
Seriously though, can anyone please give me a ride to this plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom