• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA/TA presents C3 - Happy Holidays - 12/22/07

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philosophize

Smash Apprentice
Oi guys, what time does the lock-in start? I really want to go but might be busy until late...

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
those are all **** teams lol

but yeah and Boss always want to team w/ good smasher that play characters that not died easily like.. Peach, Jigg, Samus @__@
play sheik and DI.

seriously, shiek doesn't die in teams, and sheik saves people well. Sheik only dies in singles because people edgehog and then get on the stage and take advantage of her laggy recovery. in teams, there's not a lot of time for that. If sheik doesn't get spiked, she'll live to like 150%+

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
anyone wanna MM i will take marth,falcon,gannon,any low tiers...and fox???anyone??
i love how falco isn't on there even though you ***** mine. Course peach isn't on there and i nearly beat you in that match, albeit it was on dreamland. YOu should MM cort if he's there lolz. Or kirbstir

our MM is still on :D 5 bux 2/3

Repryx

Smash Champion
He's Brave (like me) I respect that!

But he doesnt have that Repryx Charisma! (but thats probably cuz I lose so much)

hova

Smash Champion
everyone make sure to play my amazing falcon

i had like 15mins of g-reg training

i am coming to knee people in the face (again)

chinesahh

Smash Lord
anyone wanna MM i will take marth,falcon,gannon,any low tiers...and fox???anyone??

since im ANYONE i'll mm you with my marth, falcon, ganon, and all my low tiers. + fox. for 5 bones each

also chred mm me for 5 bucks?

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Does anyone want to team with Bowsertree? I'm black, if I don't get a teammate I can chalk this up to racial discrimination and have this venue closed down. I think.

Edit: Shinku - word

hova

Smash Champion
yo apple tree

i'll team with you son; the in fight commentary between both of us would be too good

Repryx

Smash Champion
Hova I got some new moves to show you heh... I been worksing on compacting my play.

Eplox88

Smash Journeyman
Boss change your location, it over shadows your sig, and your sig is not bad in terms of making a statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom