• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA/TA presents C3 - Happy Holidays - 12/22/07

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Hova, you wanna have another falco ditto like the last C3 I went to? lol

Me suiciding with lack of control and you asking "WTF are you doing?!" those were fun lmao.

Boss, Falco vs Doc?

Korn, Falco vs Falcon?

anyone else wanna match me?

Fonz, I don't know whether to take that as a compliment... or not lol. To be honest, I probably suck right now and I wasn't ever really that good just fast I guess.

CK, would you like to team by any chance?

Fonz

Smash Ace
Fonz, I don't know whether to take that as a compliment... or not lol. To be honest, I probably suck right now and I wasn't ever really that good just fast I guess.
Heh, it was meant to be neither really. Just poking fun at how Repryx brings you up almost randomly sometimes as if you were Azen. No shame in falling short of Azen sometimes =P

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
hmmm, i might be goin to this

edit: i'll do mm with anyone. i love doing mms but the people always backout and decline and i never get do em
edit2: i'll prob need a ride unless i can steal my folks car. anybody near pg county please pm me

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Heh, it was meant to be neither really. Just poking fun at how Repryx brings you up almost randomly sometimes as if you were Azen. No shame in falling short of Azen sometimes =P
lol, the last few times I played him I got him to 1 stock, but I can't ever actually beat him.

Like on the last life, always he pulls something out of nowhere and I'm left dumbfounded asking myself "What the HELL just happened?!"

Azen scares me, and makes me wonder what would happen in the world of smash if he didn't retire 50 million times.

BTW I'm taking Brawl MMs now, I'm using sonic. Let's get it.

Eplox88

Smash Journeyman
I need a teammate, if your a pro I'll pay half of your entry fee cause I dont give a shit 'bout money

KC - Sonic is gonna suck

Edit: so this seems like its gonna have a good turnout, nice

thumbswayup

Smash Master
i just found out i may not have a ride for this. would anyone be able to give me a ride? i can meet at any metro station and chip in for gas money. it'd be much appreciated.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Hey Hey Hey...I bring 'im up when he says hes comin (take note of KC cloud reappearance)

TAK$

Smash Ace
Hmm if KC is going then I guess I have show up to this, been quite a while since I've been to a tourny, so I cant wait to see everyone again. ugh Christmas time is such busy time. ._.

kirbstir

Smash Lord
Happy holidays to all those who will be there; I'll be in Cali for two weeks =)

See you all next year

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
Cant come no ride cya all next year maybe a smash fest will arrive during the week that we can all see each other at before the new year

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
I might go to this, how does this lock in thing work?
Just how up at some point during the night,

Most people said they're planning on show up at 10ish.

Bring 8$ and a sleeping bag and you should be set.

Edit : looks like I'll be teaming with #3 aka Israphel.

Sorry Korn/slikvik.

Repryx

Smash Champion
^^Matador I wanna MM too name the Price...Lets see whos gotten betterrrerr....Not a word.......in anycase yeah set the price (if im allowed to go) Ill MM you My Falco (or Fox depending on how im feeling)

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
^^Matador I wanna MM too name the Price...Lets see whos gotten betterrrerr....Not a word.......in anycase yeah set the price (if im allowed to go) Ill MM you My Falco (or Fox depending on how im feeling)
Sounds cool, but I'm kinda poor so it'll have to be like...3$ mm. I do friendlies too XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom