• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA/TA presents C3 - Happy Holidays - 12/22/07

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
This tournament was too hard! I bet I could go anywhere else in the country and do well, but EVERY single player here was decent. The overall level was so high...
yeah the scrubby players at the tourny (me being one of them I guess, lol) were all pretty good. That's another reason why it kicked ***, I could step in to a friendly 2v2 game with no one I knew, and have it be a really even match.

...But there's always that upper echelon of skilled smashers which is so hard to penetrate in to the ranks of. Making it out of pools is such a feat in itself.

edit - hahahha, I just remebered how hilarious that first game Xlax and I played against Eggm and Sensai was. Sensai's falcon Fsmashed his partner for a kill, Knee'd his partner for a kill, and YOU GUESSED IT, Falcon Punched him for a kill too.

You guys are hilarious

Rebel581

Smash Champion
K.C. beat Korn?

K.C., you owe me a match. ChRed's mom was pissed at him for some reason and forced me to drive him back before I got to face you. DOSV also owes me a match.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
K.C. beat Korn?

K.C., you owe me a match. ChRed's mom was pissed at him for some reason and forced me to drive him back before I got to face you. DOSV also owes me a match.
I was looking forward to playing you, I thought you were pretty good from what I saw of you vs Korn.

Right now, I think Korn has a vendetta against me or something <_<.

Right now, I'm not going to lie, I don't have a good job atm, and on top of that I leave for basic training in 7 weeks. If there is another C3 in january I will probably be there, I doubt I'll make it to pound 3 but it could happen. Korn I'll MM you 5 bucks (you asked to in some post), but to be honest I'd rather stop doing MMs, I play to have fun more than anything.

Guess it shocked alot of people that I beat korn and DosV I take it. Neither one was an easy set.

I think the last guy in our pool owes you a match as well.

Eplox88

Smash Journeyman
My pool was hard but I aint get ***** so yea I had fun, everyones mad cool.

CK I think we got 9th or 7th in teams so good **** again bro!

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
There were 51 people.

Doubles started at 1:15 and the tournament finished at 10:45.

I lost the entire doubles bracket and all of the singles pools that were setup not to mention I had to reinstall unzip TIO all over again.

Chu - you know I'd never do anything like that intentionally to **** with you or whatever, after everyone left David and I had a long discussion about that whole incident.

IF you guys want to split the money from now on, that's fine, but KEEP IT OUTTA SIGHT AND PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE. If there's another fiasco like that I'm just gonna start DQing people, which means you won't get any money. This is a place of business, not someone's house.

The next one is occuring January 29th.

I've got the results thread open.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I think I've become a Korn fanboy.
Thanks for the stats Tope, I was hoping I the sticky would power this tournament to around 100, shrug, I guess it didn't work.

Edit: I'm also a Smash GOD fanboy I think. 13? hes toooo good.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
1.) azen
2.) chillin
3.) Chu
4.) m2k
5.) Plank
5.) chinesahh
7th.) Eggm
7th.) G-reg
9th.) Meep
9th.) Boss
9th. )ZM2004
9th.) Slikvik
13th.) KC Cloud
13th.) Tope
13th.) Kaiser
13th.) Lord Knight

that was the top 16 who made it out of pools.
honorable mentions who didnt make it out = cyrain, korn, CK, Sensei, and lots of other good peopel
Hahaha thank you for the honorable mention. <33

Also, thank you for the doubles compliment Korn. =) Sorry I didn't MM you, I was tired and ****ed up. I'll catch you at Pound 3 or the next C3

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I was looking forward to playing you, I thought you were pretty good from what I saw of you vs Korn.

Right now, I'm not going to lie, I don't have a good job atm, and on top of that I leave for basic training in 7 weeks. If there is another C3 in january I will probably be there, I doubt I'll make it to pound 3 but it could happen. Korn I'll MM you 5 bucks (you asked to in some post), but to be honest I'd rather stop doing MMs, I play to have fun more than anything.

Guess it shocked alot of people that I beat korn and DosV I take it. Neither one was an easy set.

KC, amazingly good ****, you are wayy underrated. You need to drive over and play me sometime.

Sorry I couldn't make it, ride didn't have his car, or else I would've gone.

Results are always so fun nowadays, back in 2005 everyone already knew results before tourneys even started >_>

Sorry I haven't been around *pound* <3

Rebel581

Smash Champion

I don't remember what the last guys name was >_> If he posts and tells me what his name is, he owes me a match too.

I'm glad that I was at least awake for Singles. Next time, I'm making sure to eat before coming to a tournament. A little bit of Five Guys burgers had me going great.

Hopefully there's a C3 in January. I don't want this to be my second to last Melee tournament with Brawl so close approaching.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
I think I've become a Korn fanboy.
:D Thanks
but im curious why ? i did bad yesterday.. :(

Hahaha thank you for the honorable mention. <33

Also, thank you for the doubles compliment Korn. =) Sorry I didn't MM you, I was tired and ****ed up. I'll catch you at Pound 3 or the next C3
lol you are awesome don't worry about MM i can tell when i saw your face :p that you so tired (and drunk?)
and i had fun friendly w/ you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom