• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Summer Circuit Finals Results

Inui

Banned via Warnings
And now, because no one has dared to delve into this yet...

WTF New Jersey. You know all know which two I'm referring to. Very unsportsman-like, so many johns, just in general a disgrace to the Brawl community. You both deserve no one's pity. I'm mad at myself for even bothering to pity you, especially during my own match. That ruined my whole tourney experience. I'm an idiot.

See you when MD/VA comes up to your region to **** in November.
I don't like Brawl much. It's slow, campy, and has too much gayness (Snake in general, IC infinites, so many characters being 100% camp, etc).

I dislike singles.

I detest playing badly.

Sorry that you had to play me at or near my absolute worst (and you still lost) when I couldn't even shield, which caused me to really mad at the game and myself.

Inui stop sleeping on our region!(in singles. we're terrible at teams) Good **** in doubles as usual though
NinjaLink beat me round 1 in pro singles! I keep losing to OOS! :(

Hat beat me legit though. Smart player.

Says someone who doesn't even play this game anymore. You can't judge other people when you don't even play the game yourself except maybe once every 4 months whereas Sin consistantly goes to tourneys and beats top players such as Ninjalink.
Sin is really easy. I kinda ***** him in both singles and teams. >_>;

inui and atomsk played ridiculous in losers. good stuff winnning the tourney after getting sent to losers first round (Double Lucario > Double MK?); bunch of close sets with some teams. MD/VA is no joke in dubz, although it looks like your slightly better than us.
Thanks. I thought you guys would do better after beating us.

Atomsk and I have gotten 1st place or 2nd to Mew2King in doubles every time but once since August 2008 so Idk about us only being slightly better in doubles........ It's clear we go there with the intention of winning every time and we do so. ChuDat terrifies me, but Atomsk did so well against him this time that it wasn't super hard for us to win.

Inui/Atomsk - You guys beat Azen and I legitimately. Good ****. I knew Atomsk would step it up towards the end. U guys were lucky I didn't end up teaming with Omni :bee:.
Thanks. I <3 fighting MK and so does Atomsk, so I wouldn't have minded fighting you and Omni.

Let's win Pound 4 plzkthx.

I'm just saying this since people are going to think NEO is number one in MD/VA when he had a much easier bracket.
I'm going to be honest with you.

I think NEO is the most skilled player in MD/VA. I think he plays the smartest and is the most impressive looking. I have thought this since...like...he made his big debut at that huge tourny where DSF and Ajax showed up from West Coast.

TheTantalus said:
Inui- good job winning doubles after almost losing the whole thing at 7th, you're really impressive, but I can see us surpassing you soon when our good MK mains start teaming again (Forte/Omni/Kornn/Sanoscy) and if other MK's return or improve. Thats your last option that you can win with, you dont' have any other characters against us after this.
Forte was laughably easy. No offense to the guy, but...eh...he's either rusty, just fell behind, or played badly. Kornn was only moderately hard in teams. Omni never beat us in teams without M2K.

>_>;

We <3 quad MK matches, btw.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
nah I'm in FL.
wha? my bad! For some reason I could have sworn you lived here or someone in GA mentioned going with you to a tourney here?

*puzzled head scratch*

*....and then prays for a Qdoba!*

also: I just found out last night that the Krispy Kreme drive-thru by my house is open 24 HOURS A DAY @_@

I don't know if a "!!!!!!!!!!" or a "FML" is in order....

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Funny in a lolumad way? Hell yes.

Ironic? lolz A nado-spamming MK losing to an E tier main? Oh yes, yes yes. I don't care how gay you play, but you can't john if you play gay AND still lose.

If Cheese is one of the better players of his region, oh how exciting Crank that Kosha is going to be... maybe I can bring Pink with me. If he stops parent johning.
=O

Parent Johns are Legit, though they suck. They barely let you drive me an hour away. No way I'll make it to NY. I can't even go to VA. T__T

*waits for next MD tournament*

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
@tant
cool, it was actually more directed towards hat who literally went to the chat and asked neo what he should be doing a while back

@tko
wth... i made a suggestion... its not like i called someone out... taking te game more serious then you and wanting the most fair environment does not equal complaining...

im curious how u guys set up the amateur ~> pro brackets. Im not complaining for myself, but i feel like candy gets d1cked over every tourney because im always having to play him mad early and some people had mad easy 2nd rounds whereas i probably had one of the hardest 2nd rounds for a 1 seed. Its not like candy got 8th seed either and he had to play 2nd seed being 3rd seed.

No offense i really discourage we ever do this point system thing ever again. I honestly thought a lot of first rounds were mad screwy. Some people had easy games whereas others had rediculous ones first 2nd round.

Almost all the top seed amateurs had to play each other again for reasons unknown. zucco/candy and ninjalink/inui. Wow then they had to play our seed 1 and 2 players LOL. Tant you fail.

no offense but these first/second round brackets made it seem like u wanted me and chu to go out early in the tourney.

watever i guess it worked.

edit: i kind of see what you did tant lol, but its beneficial to be 5 seed in amateur still fail on your part.

yay for a million edits.
one thing i want to point out... some people decided to drop out after signing up... thus messing up the brackets... that was out of tant's control... and i encourage no refunds for future events like this

edit: so, didn't know people wrote on this thread so fast lolz, tant adressed this a while ago

Inui

Banned via Warnings
something is very wrong here...
Not really.

You weren't that hard either, I just said you were good despite the fact that you barely attend events. Sin is active and Forte has been playing forever and used to be a top player; there is no reason for them to be as easy as they were, but you felt just as hard as them despite barely doing anything and coming into Brawl later.

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
Not really.

You weren't that hard either, I just said you were good despite the fact that you barely attend events. Sin is active and Forte has been playing forever and used to be a top player; there is no reason for them to be as easy as they were, but you felt just as hard as them despite barely doing anything and coming into Brawl later.
/newjersey****talk

Edit: Shouts tomorrow when the thread dies down

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Dont you just lovvveee this regionnnsss drama? lol...I may be new to this community and all but this is kinda sad. We go at it with each other more than other regions.

Chu to be real I knew Zucco before i really started talking to my own region. So i cheer him on when he plays regardless.

Neo is an amazing player. He is really smart and consistent with his wins. He doesn't lose to randoms as much as others.

After i read this whole topic i have a brilliant idea...

LETS ALL JUST GO TO DENNYS TOGETHER. EVERYONE IN THIS REGION. THEN GO SEE PARANORMAL ACTIVITIES. THEN WE'LL ALL BE A FAMILY AGAIN AND GO **** NJ//NY. THESE TWO EVENTS WILL CERTAINLY BRING US TOGETHER :>

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
Dont you just lovvveee this regionnnsss drama? lol...I may be new to this community and all but this is kinda sad. We go at it with each other more than other regions.

Chu to be real I knew Zucco before i really started talking to my own region. So i cheer him on when he plays regardless.

Neo is an amazing player. He is really smart and consistent with his wins. He doesn't lose to randoms as much as others.

LETS ALL JUST GO TO DENNYS TOGETHER. EVERYONE IN THIS REGION. THEN GO SEE PARANORMAL ACTIVITIES. THEN WE'LL ALL BE A FAMILY AGAIN AND GO **** NJ//NY. THESE TWO EVENTS WILL CERTAINLY BRING US TOGETHER :>

Surprisingly I'm up for that, especially if ATHF made an appearance that **** would be mad funny and then I'll have search through MD to find the blue emerald. Now that I saw that red one I'm gonna find a blue one. XD

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Inui, Forte doesn't care about brawl anymore. He has no motivation to improve anymore ;[

Just throwing that out thurr.

He doesn't dislike the game from what I can tell though.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui, Forte doesn't care about brawl anymore. He has no motivation to improve anymore ;[

Just throwing that out thurr.

He doesn't dislike the game from what I can tell though.
yeah I assumed something like that

Like I said, he either fell behind and actually isn't that good anymore, was rusty, or played badly. So...I was pretty much right. He fell behind since he doesn't care much anymore.

Such a shame. He was really good and still has lots of potential.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
I don't like Brawl much. It's slow, campy, and has too much gayness (Snake in general, IC infinites, so many characters being 100% camp, etc).

I dislike singles.

I detest playing badly.

Sorry that you had to play me at or near my absolute worst (and you still lost) when I couldn't even shield, which caused me to really mad at the game and myself.
Dude, john more. I got **** sleep too, to the point I actually fell asleep during tourney. I was playing horribly as well. Only the sleep deprived could possibly not think fast enough for Snake's f-smash... twice.

And, because I can play this card (even though I don't believe in it,) I'm a Samus main. So lolz to that.

If you dislike Brawl, quit the game. Don't make a fool out of yourself and throw your controller next time.

See you in November. We never got our MM.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord

Agreed.

10agrees

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Dude, john more. I got **** sleep too, to the point I actually fell asleep during tourney. I was playing horribly as well. Only the sleep deprived could possibly not think fast enough for Snake's f-smash... twice.

And, because I can play this card (even though I don't believe in it,) I'm a Samus main. So lolz to that.

If you dislike Brawl, quit the game. Don't make a fool out of yourself and throw your controller next time.

See you in November. We never got our MM.
cool story bro

you lost, lol

I like when other people say this and that about not sleeping and stuff, but it hurts me more than other people. People like Atomsk and Mew2King win tournaments and do well without sleeping at all but if I don't get a full night's sleep I play horribly all day. I don't deal with it as well as other people do.

I dislike it but I win money all the time and like how the game lets me see certain people so I keep playing.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
cool story bro

you lost, lol

I like when other people say this and that about not sleeping and stuff, but it hurts me more than other people. People like Atomsk and Mew2King win tournaments and do well without sleeping at all but if I don't get a full night's sleep I play horribly all day. I don't deal with it as well as other people do.

I dislike it but I win money all the time and like how the game lets me see certain people so I keep playing.
Cool excuse, bro. See you in November.

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
You tryna get in on this? Then lets go. The MD/VA Sonic Brigade are always taking new members

First part of buisness.

Xat.com/Bluesteak That will be your new chill spot. Neo knows whats up when he comes by loll

PS, Inui dont sleep on his Samus. Don't Sleep.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I thought that was a necessary fix. Carry on x.x
Most definitely....NEO Confusing Bionic sonic with Sonicmaster is like the biggest form of degrading I've ssen in years..LOLOL

^Best picture in this thread

@tant

@tko
wth... i made a suggestion... its not like i called someone out... taking te game more serious then you and wanting the most fair environment does not equal complaining...
this isnt the first time you've made a "suggestion" and it defintely wont be the last...lol

but you are right. i don't take this game serious at all so i wouldn't really know what you are feeling or whatever

Shut shado....just shut up....lol you always find a way to troll

~Gonzo~

Smash Ace
Fun tourney, def need to step my game up, JCEAZ! BRAWL PLUS TO GOODZ!!!! Need to get my brawl crack shiz fixed so i can practice those ridiculous kirby shenanigans.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Lol Inui. Our match felt more like a friendly if anything.

Still pissed i lost to Azen though..Arg third match trip gg...
Hey if i'm gonna give u n!ggas respect in brawl i don't wana hear **** about tripping. u chose to play this game, take the bad wit the good lol

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
You assume way too much, and the bracket was predetermined, and it ended up being unfortunate for you and meep. You guys got an unexpected short end of the stick that was not under my control.

you assume you could've won the tournament, which is why you look like a complete idiot and why everyone else in this thread sees this except you. Neo's side had Candy, Meep, June, Neo, Atomsk, and HAT on that side. Your side had Boss, Ninjalink, Chu, P~S, Azen, and Coney/Greg.

Listen, the brackets won't always be perfect. I've admitted that it didn't work out and that it won't be used again in the future. But you have to deal with the situation at hand, just because you missed and up b on ninjalink doesn't mean its my fault you got 5th, because its not, you lost to P~S and Ninjalink.

I'm really, really, really disappointed in your attitude. I've done my best to right my wrongs, and you've done nothing but disrespected serveral friends of mine, and I take that very personally. I need not say more- if you have an issue, you have my number. I've already apologized for the bracket not working out and I have promised to correct it for the future as I am a TO committed to being fair and doing things right going forward.
I got a d3 first round.....................................................................

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
The only thing I am sad about is leaving my hat at the venue.... Good **** ee for holding on to it XD

All and all it was mad fun

Good **** chu and azen in teams. I figured out how to fight yew chu XD

Good **** june and zucco. gay lucario

Good **** hat and zucco. You guys ***** me XD.

Good **** Neo. Wolf too goodz XD jk <3

and most of all...good **** sassy being a turbogilman clone

Top Bottom