• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Yeah I'll put it up tomorrow morning so everyone can sit and watch an 8 minute match lol.
LOOOOOOOOOL sounds good
that set was so much fun tho especially game 1 we were gettin so hyped over nothing l0l

btw takeover im picking up wario how do i fight mk as wario

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I like how June's Luigi is listed before his Lucario on Rajam's list. June the best Luigi? Biglou and Boss are under him LOL.

meepxzero

Smash Master
May get back into brawl. Its hard getting better at marvel when tournies you go to in the area have only one playable set up. Pretty much ive been going to tournies without learning a thing about the game lol.

Aposl

Smash Ace
Meep, Unknown thinks your pretty good, but do what you want, I need icey/ fox practice anyway XD

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
May get back into brawl. Its hard getting better at marvel when tournies you go to in the area have only one playable set up. Pretty much ive been going to tournies without learning a thing about the game lol.
coming back to the game where only you can 0 to death people, i c i c

B0NK

Smash Lord
I feel you, I was going to get into MvC3... but after finding out the lack of a great scene here (compared to the 2-3 tourneys a week in NYC) I thought it wasn't worth it.

Also the fact I don't own the game and played a friend's before lol

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
So happy with my pool, hope Kain doesn't get replaced with someone super *** though since he isn't going. Looking at second seed right now, hoping I can beat bizkit for 1st!!!

meepxzero

Smash Master
coming back to the game where only you can 0 to death people, i c i c
rofl i can do that in either game.

Apostle: I do well against unknown cause i play him so much, but i get ***** against people who can pretty much kill me in one combo. I have horrible footsies in the game. It sucks going to tourneys in this region where there is only one set up. You have no time to warm-up for the game cause the only set-up there is for tourney. Then I don't know anyone other than unknown to practice with lol plus no one plays the damn game on psn.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Highlighted all the MD/VA people

Pool 1

GIMR

MalcolmM
TempesT
Techiyo
Mister Eric

Pool 2

Gunblade
Kiwi
UltimateRazer
M@v

Pool 3

Ally
Dank
Dapuffster
Rook
fUddO

Pool 4

4nace
Mew2King
Supreme Dirt
Clai
Noid

Pool 5

Crews
Rich Brown
Keitaro
KirinBlaze
Fishy

Pool 6

6WX
Chimpakt
DEHF
GUARD
Snack Attack

Pool 7

MagmaDolphin
SephirothDotCom
Kingtoon
Reflex
M Prime

Pool 8

Kel
Patches
Vex Kasrani
Phoenix Lord
Colaya

Pool 9

F00LY
Inui
Logic
Sharky
Jumanji

Pool 10

Thunderstorm
Toronto Joe
Will
Aposl
Stealth Raptor

Pool 11

nuke
Seagull
MIB
HolyNightmare
Price

Pool 12

Atomsk
Hyde
luckylime
Punishment Divine
Umbra

Pool 13

SoraSin
Junebug
vVv ChiboSempai
Pane

Pool 14

Dabuz
Stack
Tiger
TKCK
Xzax

Pool 15

Izumi
Lumi
Tedium
Vinnie
EE_Flowers

Pool 16

Bizkit
Kain
Luckay4Lyphe
Heavy Garbage
Nasty

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Worse for the D3 main in Noid's pool. EE got Vinnie and Aposl got Tojoe AND Will.

Predictions?

Gimr 3rd seed
Noid 2nd seed
Snack 4th seed
Logic 1st seed (You better not lose to inui)
Aposl 3rd or 4th seed
Seagull 1st seed
June 1st seed
Tiger 2nd or 3rd seed
EE 2nd or 3rd seed
Me 2nd or 3rd seed

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Top 3 seeds get out of pools, btw. It will change to top 4 only if the number of entrants is 120 or more, according to Chibo.

My predictions:
Gimr 2nd
Noid 2
Snack idk cus I have no idea who those ppl are except DEHF lol
Logic 1st
Aposl 3rd
Seagull 2nd
Junebug 1st
Tiger 3rd
EE 2nd
Luckay 3rd

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I've been putting more work in since last weekend, I'm confident in 2nd seed at this point .__.

Logic won't lose to Inui this time, I'm 100% confident in that :]

Coney

Smash Master
man w/e

that game isn't even worth it anymore

i used to love it, my main was spy and playing him is completely unique and unlike anything in any other game i've played, but then they added too much and it just got silly

i sold my entire backpack, everything in it, for a copy of super meat boy when it came out for pc, best decision i've ever made

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I dunno, I've only been playing for a month lol

by added too much, what do you mean?

Coney

Smash Master
well they didn't use to have all the hats and the items and stuff. it was just vanilla, with every class having a primary, secondary, melee, that was it

then they started adding items, starting with (i think?) medic...or maybe pyro. but it was a new primary, secondary and melee with different functions, sidegrades, and they could only be unlocked by doing achievements

then people complained the achievements were too hard (rofl) and so random drops were implemented, and then valve started adding hats for cosmetic appeal...it was okay at first, but then the game became oversaturated with content, so much so that whenever i went to play i'd be saying "what the **** is that" to whatever the scout was holding, only to die seconds later

it also kinda killed the appeal of the game to see six heavies running around with six different wacky hats

but i'm rambling about a different game in a brawl thread, i dunno, it's fun but i just don't like it anymore, especially as spy when you have to consider every option and escape plan, difficult when a new gun is released every other day

Top Bottom