• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
@zak
You do know me and lie were forced to split in oh right -.- it could have gone either way but I did beat him the week prior

@Stingers
Yall are free, yall have a MD player that's undefeated in teams and singles when they visit
/justsayin

:phone:

Coney

Smash Master
@zak
You do know me and lie were forced to split in oh right -.- it could have gone either way but I did beat him the week prior
what does that have to do with anything lmfao

he was still in winners and he's still #2 anyway

i even just said u beat everyone in state anyway

KageMurphy

Smash Master
This season was booty butt cheeks, Feb 4ths event can kick off the 2012 season, that unoffical PR is fine, we will have a new one again at the end of lets say March.

:017:

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
stating that i've beaten logic the past 4-5 times we've met in tourny

#datunranked

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
Dang, i went through like 2-3 of the touney threads trying to see if i could a ride to at least one of the tournies coming up in the next 2-3 weeks.

I found no one so far. :awesome:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Sooooooooooooooo yeaaaaaaaa...........

Anyone free Sunday? I have all day free and wanna brawl. I'll travel or you can come to my house (You should come to my house. My parents always seem to cook brownies/cookies for guests for reasons I have no idea why)

Can't brawl at Tant's Saturday cause I work from 2-8 and his smashfest is from 12-9 unfortunately.

:018:

Coney

Smash Master
put it back zak put it back!

omni, i only remember playing you like twice in the past year
LMFAO just trust me when i say when omni said it was mean, it wasn't toward you

though consider ur losses @ OOS events, i do typically place higher when they come here and when we go there...unless i fight you :|

iRJi

Smash Champion
Don't be the lonely person this weekend guys. Come to my tournament!! http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=311704

The tournament this Saturday will continue, even if there is snow or issue’s coming at hand. I had about 40 people coming to this event before the date switch, so the travel should be worth while if you guys come. Nothing will cancel this event from happening. I am trying to get a livestream up and running as well. I am also debating on running a side event where it is the Japanese ruleset, single elimination, best of 5, metaknight legal. What do you guys think?

If it’s a problem we can just do a normal side event if there is a time (IE: Mid tier’s/all brawl/etc)

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
I need some advice yo.

I keep trying to like main like 4 different characters(Marth, Kirby, Fox, Pikachu). I have a hard time just stickin to one guy.

This right here sounds downright silly, but do ya have any suggestions for saving up for a car???

Jrugs

Smash Ace
I want to go if that's ok with you? But how much does it cost to get to CP from Baltimore?

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Whats a good time for everyone? A couple say they wont be able to until after 5 so how would you guys feel about 5:00 to 11 or later? Jrugs I think bmore to CP is a 40 min to 1 hour drive.

:phone:

Top Bottom