• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Brawl Minus Power Rankings

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Updated: 7/5/10

1. Coney :luigi2: :jigglypuff:
2. Boss :diddy: :fox:
3. Forte :link2:
4. Tko :charizard: :squirtle:
5. Kenrawr :pikachu2:
6. Chu :kirby2:
7. Pink Fresh :mario2:
8. Kreva :zerosuitsamus:
9. Sassy :samus2:
10. Exdia :falco: :ganondorf:

Honorable mentions:
Korn
Lobos

Coney's rain of terror in brawl- continues to leave fear in opponent's eyes. Still undefeatable.

Coney

Smash Master
**** going wolf, i'm gonna keep playing luigi because wolf is fun and all but i can't stand to main that mother****er, luigi 4 lyfe

NJ vs MD/VA crew battle.

let's get it

what's your lineup

Forte 3rd? Something tells me kreva and exdia had a big hand in this.
i didn't play him but he's apparently really good

and TK concedes that he's not as good as forte so

apparently it's legit!

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Malcolm? lol forgot that he played minus.

Well I was jus guessin since kreva was going crazy over him but I guess there was more to it. Now I wanna see dat rink.

Zucco

Smash Master
**** going wolf, i'm gonna keep playing luigi because wolf is fun and all but i can't stand to main that mother****er, luigi 4 lyfe

let's get it

what's your lineup

i didn't play him but he's apparently really good

and TK concedes that he's not as good as forte so

apparently it's legit!

Ill ask if anyone in NJ wants to do it. Im just talking for my state atm lol. Lets do this at Apex if I get enough interest. I dont know how many people from your region who play brawl- will be at Apex so ill let you decide the number per team.

I know that dmbrandon, Doom, and myself will be at Apex and will definitely do this, so thats 3 so far.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
>implying i wouldn't beat all of NJ @ 64 as well

while i usually diagree with everything this man says strictly on principle, he definitely deserves a spot

toon link is so gay
If he attends the tourney today then that will help him go towards rankings. I shall give him an honorable mention though on the PR since I've heard of Lobo's skills.

Anyone who does attend the tourney has a higher chance of moving on/up/down the PR. This tourney (both doubles AND singles) goes towards the rankings.

And since minus doesn't happen as often, the PR will be updated EVERY minus tourney. So play your best in every tourney match.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
omg this is just straight up sickening
a brawl minus pr that my marth is not on???
you guys are just a shame to cancel me out of this lmao

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I needs fox secrets from boss :D

nah jk but I definitely would like to play you guys sometime. I can't decide if I like brawl- or not :laugh:

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
i would be all over a NJ v. MD/VA b- crew battle, if everyone else is ok with it :/ NJ will win anyway

also, if we were to have a PR for brawl- (lol), nairo... at the top... EVERY TIME

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
Make a PR then we shall see son.
i know we have the players, but i don't really know about the activity, i think the last brawl- tourney we had was PSI. NJ players, please correct me if i'm wrong, i'm kinda behind imo :/

Nairo, Delta-cod, Zucco, dmbrandon, and doom, imo, would most likely be on top of the NJ Brawl- PR, if we had one, lol

Top Bottom