• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Brawl Minus Power Rankings

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
Isaac: You're an idiot for spreading nonsense about "Doom and dmbrandon hate the game because they were removed from the backroom".

Not that anybody cares, but the real truth: I stopped caring about minus after (more like during) Apex when Brawl got a ****ton of hype, so I stopped visiting the BR and knew I'd eventually be kicked. I'm fairly sure the same story holds with Diem--we hated the game before we were out of the BR, son. Considering the two of us basically made 1.6, I assure you that if we cared, we would not have been removed.
I didn't say that.... I said left the broom, not kicked out. And I didn't say because they left, i said since. I tried to show you some respect and avoid talking about such things, calm down. I don't know why you hate me so much, considering I was the only one who defended you two. And it really did seem like you guys lost interest in the game to me. Considering how NJ players around you considered it to be a joke in diem's blog. And if you hate the game, my comment about you guys losing interest was true as well.

And TSON basically made 1.6, he did much more work than you two. No offense, but I only called you pretty much the driving force to try to calm you down because you still had a chance to get back into the broom(which i was against you leaving since the beginning) most of the ideas you gave are being taken out. It was Tson who did the work though. You had the ideas(most of which, if not all, are being taken out or edited to the point where they really aren't your ideas anymore)
But he implemented them despite your poor explanations. He spent days coding.
Also, I don't think it's so outrageous a claim to consider your view on the game changed since leaving the broom since a few days before you left, you said everyone loved minus at chudat's. You get kicked out, you start hating on it openly.
How am i dumb for making a connection?
I'm sorry if i assumed incorrectly, but I simply do not see how it makes me dumb to have assumed this.

But just so you know, considering I was the only one who wasn't completely for the removal of you two, your removal was only a matter of time. I don't care if you consider those who wanted you out to be scrubs, you were still going to be kicked out if you kept slowing us down and annoying people with your unrivaled elitism.
And again, I'm sorry if I offended you, or Diem. But really, you give yourselves too much credit. I'm sorry, but you do.
And unless you stop acting all salty, I'm just going to ignore any further posts. All you're trying to do is insult me and the project I care so deeply for. Which I simply won't give into a back and forth online drama about.

@TKO:
Sounds hawt imo obv.
Anyone know if there will be minus at Reign of pulse? Or if we would be allowed to hold one in the main event down time?

$up@ N0v@

Smash Journeyman
I never knew we had B - PRs. If the demand is big enough we can hold a side tourney for it next week at my tourney.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
never had to go against ur statements B but I hate when people make generalized statements based off how they Themselves feel about the game

just saying

$up@ N0v@

Smash Journeyman
Any other takers? And mind you this is dependent on TVs/ Wiis available with this being there.

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
I of course would love it, I'm dependant on the metro so i can't really be lugging TVs. If i can get someone to pick me up from house to tournament i can bring 2+ TVs with decent sizes.
Otherwise just a Wii with minus installed ^^;

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
ehh if i was actually going to your event...Im going to GA this weekend

but if its not this weekend I'd be down also

I gotta place b4 I lose my rank...lol

$up@ N0v@

Smash Journeyman
I of course would love it, I'm dependant on the metro so i can't really be lugging TVs. If i can get someone to pick me up from house to tournament i can bring 2+ TVs with decent sizes.
Otherwise just a Wii with minus installed ^^;
Man, just get you a dolly and wheel them tvs to cheverly lol.
jk, but you think anyone could come get you?

ehh if i was actually going to your event...Im going to GA this weekend

but if its not this weekend I'd be down also

I gotta place b4 I lose my rank...lol
Cmon man...you gotta come to my 1st tourney...
Who's gonna be the one to yell "GOT EM" all the time? :bee:

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
so these r the brawl minus prs...nice nice

Lobos

Smash Master
Coney's rain is now ovaaaa!!!!! All I see is rainbows........>_>

plus everyone hates fighting me in brawl -

got em?

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I think this "Season" ends with the next brawl- Tourney...not sure when that will be but them's the breaks with side events....lol

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I'm getting first at the next tournament. Coney could you put me vs. Chu up?

Top Bottom