• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MC's Wario guide. + matchups

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
i remember that haha. that's when fiction taught tbtc what DI was, and alex was like "wait wait wait...... i still don't get it".

xD

toobusytocare

Smash Lord
i didnt understand why you would airdodge for a bike brake but not for a regular momentum cancel, then i found out that fiction was wrong and airdodge is good for both (even though i still refuse to believe bake braking works)

and i knew about DI, he was trying to teach us about momentum canceling

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
bike braking does work haha, i use it sometimes. it's really only useful if you are at one side of the screen, and you get send waaaaaaaaaaaay over to the other side of the screen with good DI. i lived till like 220% with bike braking once :p

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
if you're being sent WAYY TO THE OTHER SIDE then you dont even need to bike brake <___<

ive lived above 220% without bike braking
*** all of ya'll. Ive lived to 326 on pictochat without bike breaking against a falco in tourney.

Bite me!! om nom nom.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
bike breaking is a myth if you do a B move too close to the blast zone you'll get sucked into the blast zones. Unless it's like DK's up b and G&W down B.

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
yeah it does have that lil pop, that's why it's only useful across the stage. believe me, i've tried it.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
My wario guide is still in progress. Be prepared everyone, as I will be IMing and PMing you all about stuff and publishing it on Gfaqs and here.

Pidgey

Smash Rookie
wario and mk can't be a 50/50 , its more of a 45/55 at best, mk can chain, juggle, gimp should not be a 50/50

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
This is old but Wario's matchups can't be this good. All of the matchups that have been done on here are in his advantage other than Dedede(because of stages) and Peach.

atglobe

Smash Rookie
Hey, I showed this guide to my friends and now they're trying to master Wario, and I've been folllowing this like a smash bible for weeks, thanks a million dude

:phone:

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
I'd suggest you follow it very loosely considering it's out of date (especially with the MUs)

Top Bottom