• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

McFox's picks for Brawl... with pictures!

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
-Diddy, stafy and dedede would rock.
-kamek would too but only if he has yoshi's symbol, he deserves it.
-i am afraid of Ridley because it seems too easy for him to become god tier. he is a heavy hitter with great speed and a great recovery, it is like he is maxed out on all fronts.
-i feel sad for waluigi.
oh and great pictures.

D

Deleted member

I'm not on your sig? Why? Why? McFox you have betrayed me!!

Personally good choices. Geno and Hector ftw.

Destruction_King

Smash Ace
WTF? Why did this decide to resurface after a 6 month hiatus?

Actually, (If he even still reads this) I'd like to ask McFox if theres any changes he'd make to his lineup since it was first posted. Any recently announced characters you'd like to see, any characters you don't really care for anymore, new addtions to the death-pit, or would you keep everything the same?

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
I'm not on your sig? Why? Why? McFox you have betrayed me!!
Hey I'm not on there too!

Anyways back on topic, I say if anything, McFox should have put the Happy Mask Salesman in the pit of doom. 0% chance. Some just can't accept that though. It was funny as a joke for about two days. Now that I've gotten that out, it's a pity Paras won't be in (thought Parasect wouldn't be bad either), I'd like a quirky addition like that.

Eight Sage

Smash Lord
in the range of 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255
Awesome pictures. Good job!

I think the same as you, but Cell-Shaded Link will be in, 'cause He's in the only DS game and in WW. Also, a lot of people want him, and he would be different to the others (like Paper Mario if he's in)

Simon Belmont or Soma Cruz (or any Castlevania char) has great chances of appearing if we are talking about third-parties-related games (because history and exclusivity of games).

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Yeah, too bad I've never played Castlevania and don't know anything about the franchise.

The topic resurfaced because I linked the pictures from another topic.

Anyway, I was planning to go through it once new Brawl information comes out, and update my list then.

Destruction_King

Smash Ace
Yeah, too bad I've never played Castlevania and don't know anything about the franchise.

The topic resurfaced because I linked the pictures from another topic.

Anyway, I was planning to go through it once new Brawl information comes out, and update my list then.
Oh wow, you do still read this! And what's more, you still answer questions.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Well Ike has a ranged sword and axes too now. Anyway when I first saw it I agreed with almost all of it but now I disagree with Geno, he just plain sucks.

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204
this is the best personal picks thread yet....

I think I am going to copy it and do my own.

HAhaha, die in a fire

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
a couple things...umm mods are n00bs apparently....why cant people just wait and be surprised?? and wtf at paras dude...its too slow its dead before it has the chance to use spore (nUbcake) Breloom for grass pkmn!

Eight Sage

Smash Lord
in the range of 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255
a couple things...umm mods are n00bs apparently....why cant people just wait and be surprised?? and wtf at paras dude...its too slow its dead before it has the chance to use spore (nUbcake) Breloom for grass pkmn!
what's happening to you?

I walked in Mt. Moon like an a**ho** to get him.

Paras rocks! HE kicked pikachu's and charmander's a**, And is so cool, that he don't
need to fight, so he uses spore.

I want to see new pics! I want to see new pics! I want to see new pics!

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer

I believe the picture speaks for itself.

Nietendodude

Smash Ace
Yeah I thought that that episode was funny the cocky charmelon lost to the terrified paras.

But Why Bowser Jr. in the pit of fire? He maybe a mini Bowser but (I know you probably heard this but) He could use his paintbrush. He can make paintballs, do ninga combat, he could make portals and pop up somewhere else, or do anything with it.He's very unique if you but your mind to it. Although I don't agree with the Shadow Mario thing

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
But Why Bowser Jr. in the pit of fire? He maybe a mini Bowser but (I know you probably heard this but) He could use his paintbrush. He can make paintballs, do ninga combat, he could make portals and pop up somewhere else, or do anything with it.He's very unique if you but your mind to it. Although I don't agree with the Shadow Mario thing
Because I hate him. That's really all there is to it.

And yes, Tera, I did all the pictures myself.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Well Bowser Jr. does get on my nerves when he weeps about losing on MK: Double Dash; however, you can't deny that his tremendous agility & acrobatics would make him a top contender on Brawl.

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
how exactly would paris' second jump and recovery move work? he would be an interesting character but jumping looks like his Achilles heel.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
^^^
Dude theres a reason why paras is in the "no chance in hell" section...
Yeah, but still, there's no harm in thinking of ways he could work out. Not that I'm saying he has a chance, because he obviously doesn't. I'm just saying we can think of how he would look in Brawl if he did.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Sheesh, when it comes to discussing a pokemon worthy to make an appearance on Brawl, you guys sure can pick'em. Paras won't even come out as an item cause he's just.......well.....overlooked, and I'm being nice about this.

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
reminds me of when i saw a character move list for squirtle, with stats and everything. it was very well thought out.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
reminds me of when i saw a character move list for squirtle, with stats and everything. it was very well thought out.
If it was Wartortle, then I would be intrigued very much so. His appearance is so well thought out. I mean c'mon, blue dimples, a cloudy tail, and wings on his ears. He looks truly remarkable..........but sadly overlooked like so many Kanto pokemon.:(

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Well Bowser Jr. does get on my nerves when he weeps about losing on MK: Double Dash; however, you can't deny that his tremendous agility & acrobatics would make him a top contender on Brawl.
Of course I can. HITMONLEE has agility and acrobatics. Bowser Jr. has gay pride.

Here's Paras' moveset:

^B - Leech Life - Paras jumps through the air. If he latches onto an opponent, he drains percent into them. Think the Falcon Dive, except he also takes some of his percent and adds it to his opponent.
B - Spore - Paras' signature move. Hold B, and Spores will continue to cloud around Paras. since Spore has 100% Accuracy in Pokemon (as opposed to Sing's 55%), Spore has a larger range, and can also put people to sleep in the air.
>B - Leech Seed - Paras throws out several leech seeds. They attach to the opponent, and also remove Paras' percent and place it on the opponent (not much).
vB - Solar Beam - Paras charges for a moment, and then unleashes the Solar Beam.

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
paras makes sense now, but i am still confused as to how his second jump would work, unless he doesn't have one...

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
B - Spore - Paras' signature move. Hold B, and Spores will continue to cloud around Paras. since Spore has 100% Accuracy in Pokemon (as opposed to Sing's 55%), Spore has a larger range, and can also put people to sleep in the air.
trying to make paras broken are we? teh ultimate edgeguard!!!!!!!!!!

paras makes sense now, but i am still confused as to how his second jump would work, unless he doesn't have one...
the same way any character has a second jump. (seriously, its just something that isnt possible in real life. dont try it.)

0rion

Smash Journeyman
Nintendo could have put any PK character on Melee from 1to251. So please someone explain to me why they went with Pichu? H**l, I would have taken even Caterpie over that stupid cloned rat.

Kick em to the curve Nintendo. He ain't worth the effort to put on Brawl. Period.

Tiamat

Smash Journeyman
Pichu was in Melee because Pichu takes less time to program and develop as a playable character since he's a clone. Why on earth do people think that's the same thing as making completely new animations, move properties, and movelists for a nonclone pokemon?

0rion

Smash Journeyman
Then why not add Raichu instead of a handicapped Pichu? A more powerful (or just as powerful) Pikachu. That's what we needed and I'm pretty sure that if they did that instead of adding that stupid big headed rat that many people would have wanted Raichu to come back to Brawl.

I don't care if Pichu has a higher fan-base than Raichu. Raichu & Pikachu> Pichudork

ToP CaT

Smash Lord

I believe the picture speaks for itself.
no it doesnt at all, it sits there silent like the social outcast too afraid of its own akwardness to make any advancements in life....but while we are on the subject of bug/grass pkmn....parasECT is simply amazing

Top Bottom