• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

McFox's picks for Brawl... with pictures!

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
On a side note, Fiora is the best looking feale character from any fire emblem game... and Dorothy is the ugliest

The Franchise

Smash Journeyman
LOL.

Yeah Lucius does have the feminine image going for him. Another character Serra actually mistakes him for one during a support conversation.

Personally, I said Florina is the best looking

xianfeng

Smash Hero
FLorina is annoying and weak I accidently killed her off in chapter 6 or something.

About Fire Emblem on the gameboy Advance, I have selected Lucious and clicked "A" on him for to attack and he keeps saying "I beg your pardon, I would prefer to attack from here" what's wrong with my game? I am telling him to attack from where he is but he won't.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
Uhh... why is everyone talking about "hot" video game characters? Not to be rude but, they are video game characters! Anyway I cheat to keep my characters alive. If someone dies I turn the game off and even though you have to restart a chapter it is still a pretty cool cheat unless you hate the guy that gets killed off. PoR is the only FE game I have ever played.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
If sonic is, ten Shadow has a good shot of being an Alt Outfit, but as a character, I think that Tails and Knuckles take priority over Shadow

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
:mad: :psycho: :mad:
EASY? if shadow's not in brawl i'll seriosly destroy the componny:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :chuckle:
You are not destroying jack, go cry in a corner. Sonic hasn't even gotten in yet and I doubt Shadow will. Sonic stands a chance for so many reasons but Shadow can't use the same reasons. If you get ticked off because he doesn't make it then you are obviously not a fan of SSB and just a Shadow fanboy.

DokturSea

Smash Lord
Dude, Ninja, shut/grow UP. Shadow probably WON'T be in Brawl. Sakurai has said there will be 2-3 more 3rd Parties and there's no way he'd make two of those from the same franchise. No way.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
ninja, please stop making my topic suck. I don't like Shadow. If you don't like it, then go b**** about it somewhere else, because I don't care. Shadow will not make it in the game.

Skywalker

Space Jump
Seriously, who needs Shadow when we've got sonic?
Very few. Yes; Shadow is cool, but -- to be honest -- his fans are overzealous. Sonic is a huge figure in the Sega world, while Shadow has only appeared in a handful of games.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
I'm pretty sure I asked earlier to STOP making my topic suck, not CONTINUE to make it suck. I'm pretty sure I said that.

If you have something to say, then don't say it. My topic had fallen by the wayside. I was fine with that. I don't take particular pride in having my topic on page 1. Most of the people who I wanted to read this topic already have and have responded, so it won't serve much of a purpose to just keep bumping it for no reason.

So in the future, as I said, if you don't have something to say, DON'T say it. We don't encourage random bumping of topics for no reason at all, no matter who the topic starter is. If I make any changes to the topic, I'll bump it myself and alert people to the changes. And if you have something to say about my picks, then by all means, go ahead. But if you have nothing to say, then don't start bumping topics.

blaksheap82

Smash Ace
I changed my username to Toomin for a while, but people b****ed about it, so I switched it back. Then, Mic made a new Toomin account to impersonate me.
ROFL LMBO

I couldn't figure out that last pic until you explained it, all I could think of was the end of this: you'll just have to look.
But you included Munchlax in being on fire, so that was cool. (Still don't see what you have against Blaziken, his char design doesn't have the same cool factor as Hitmonlee, but unless he was purposely nerfed, Blaziken would be a much better char.) Oh, and btw, as long as the other Pokemon is faster, Paras is toast, regardless of Spore's accuracy.

Skywalker

Space Jump
For McFox's sake I'll post something on-topic.

While I love Blaziken, there's this "voice" in my head that says, "Captain Falcon clone." I'm not sure why, either.

Eternal Smasher

Smash Ace
I like all the lists. Even the "hell pic" balances itself out for me (I like Petey for some reason, and support Bowser Jr., but Cloud and Boshi are burning). If I could change anything, it'd be Viewtiful Joe in the "Not Impossible" section, and Banjo-Kazooie in the "No Chance/Should Be In" section.

Ryuuseiken Marth

Smash Apprentice
<QUOTE>
Likely
------
Diddy Kong
Krystal
King Dedede
Ridley
Sonic
Balloon Fighter Little Mac
Ike
Paula

Fairly Likely
-------
Geno
Megaman
Wolf
Lucas
Captain Olimar
Stafy

Improbable but still possible
-------
Fawful Mike Jones, or Takamaru
Tom Nook
Hector Greil(axe users are axe users) or Leif(magical sword, and a wide variety of weapons
Skull Kid
Kamek Banjo Kazooie

Almost in Hell
-----------
Hitmonlee Tyrogue
Paras Kefka
Koopa Troopa Fawful
Kamek
Pacman

Burning in hell
------
Shadow (yes he should burn in hell)
Toadsworth
Cloud
Liquid Snake
Waluigi
Daisy
Bowser Jr
WWLink
Boshi
Petey Piranha
Meowth
Plusle/Minun
Munchlax
</QUOTE>

Nice list

Crazy Ace 01

Smash Apprentice
I like all the lists. Even the "hell pic" balances itself out for me (I like Petey for some reason, and support Bowser Jr., but Cloud and Boshi are burning). If I could change anything, it'd be Viewtiful Joe in the "Not Impossible" section, and Banjo-Kazooie in the "No Chance/Should Be In" section.
I like Viewtiful Joe, too, and I think he stands a reasonable chance of getting in. At least compared to Cloud and Pulse/Minun. Burn!

PhantomEdge

Smash Journeyman
talk about being a negative nancy on that last pic! jk. i really like the idea of the skull kid he seems really awesome. if he got in i would probably main him along with my current main falco. great list.( lucario is more deserving than paras by the way!lol)

blaksheap82

Smash Ace
For McFox's sake I'll post something on-topic.

While I love Blaziken, there's this "voice" in my head that says, "Captain Falcon clone." I'm not sure why, either.
Yeah, I hear the same little voice too-

Wait, that's kind of creepy...

But anyway, the possibility definitely exists, however, the similarities would end with the ranged attacks, because Falcon has no long range. I suppose the nearest approximation would be combining Samus and Falcon. Heck, with Falcon's speed and comboabiltiy, at least one Samus-grade proj, and at least one original move (example: Overheat as a vb, just an all around hitbox with good knockback that would have to decrease the more it was used), he'd either be broken, or his recovery would have to suck.

Okay McFox, I have a question here: Would you object to Celda Link if he replaced Y. Link (for the love of all that is eclectic, varied, and diversified!)?

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
I kind of hate Celda Link. The visual style was interesting, sure, but that doesn't mean I LIKED it. Especially now that Okami has done it SO much better.

Out of those options, I'd rather they leave in regular Young Link, so that Skull Kid could act as his adversary (with Ganondorf countering adult Link). Not that Skull Kid really needs YLink there, but out of those options, I dislike YLink less. :)

J03

Smash Master
i think if they get rid of Ylink, coz u really only need one LINK tbh, then they will probs get rid of Dr.mario and there'll b no way BowserJr will b makin an appearance... but dont worry im sure their trophies will b difficult to get XD

P.S. KOOPER TROOPER FTW, popular and a gr8 candidate, better then tht bowser jr. guy anyday :p

besides whats the point of putting in variations of a character, imean nintendo will already increase the sales by generating interest from fanbase of the chars, so two links and two marios (as seen in Melee) jus seems..well...pointless :S , and i dont think nintendo will do it again

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
besides whats the point of putting in variations of a character, imean nintendo will already increase the sales by generating interest from fanbase of the chars, so two links and two marios (as seen in Melee) jus seems..well...pointless :S , and i dont think nintendo will do it again
They already have. Zero-Suit Samus.

McFox, I don't see why you don't like the idea of remodeling Young Link. Perhaps you need to stop thinking of it as 'Celda', a cel-shaded, brand new character. It's really more a case of updating the model for the character, the same way they did for Pit and Link. The new style isn't exclusive to WW. Minish Cap and Four Swords both featured Link in this style, and neither of them were cell-shaded.

Wizzlecroff

Smash Ace
As well as any clone from Melee.
I think they're talking about two characters being the same person. As in Doc and Mario and Link and Y. Link... I don't know if Pichu and Pikachu should be considered the same but i guess it doesn't really matter.

Top Bottom