• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

McFox's picks for Brawl... with pictures!

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
Not to sound like a suck-up, but anyone using the phrase "big dawg" probably doesn't need to be here anyway.

Augh, that's obnoxious.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Love the Diddy drawing, it makes him lok sweet.

The Sonic one looks real good, too.

The Geno one is one of the best, and looks spectaular.

Megaman in that picture makes me crack up, lol! The Olimar picture does the same thing.

Tom Nook looks awsome! Another person using a pan=who needs a sword? Using a shovel would make him all the better. Seeing him do that in SSBB=don't make him mad little AC playable characters!

Skull Kid looks great, and that whip would make a good weapon. A whip character would be neat for SSBB. Always like a new type of fighter.

I wouldn't say Hitmonlee has no chance, he's probbly one of the few Pokemon I actually like, along with Hitmonchan, Mewtwo, and Deoxys.

I still have memories of when I played Pokemon, lol! I didn't know I could catch a Pokemon until after I got my 1st badge, and the 1st one I caught=Paris! Paris owns! And Blastoise owns as well!:) :)

Why The Wind Waker Link, Daisy, Bowser Jr., or Waluigi? They own! O, and what the heck is a boshi=? Is it looks like a dinosaur to me, only more so of a yoshi/dinosaur mix or something.. Everyone else in the drawin should burn! Well Cloud can stay I guess, but not in SSBB.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
I don't hate Celda Link, I just hate the idea of him being in Brawl. I DO hate Daisy, Bowser Jr., and Waluigi.

I hate them for the same reason everyone hates Shadow, Tails, Silver, Cream, Amy, etc. Mario doesn't need that many friends who suck.

Boshi is from Mario RPG.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I don't hate Celda Link, I just hate the idea of him being in Brawl. I DO hate Daisy, Bowser Jr., and Waluigi.

I hate them for the same reason everyone hates Shadow, Tails, Silver, Cream, Amy, etc. Mario doesn't need that many friends who suck.

Boshi is from Mario RPG.
O ty 4 clearing up that whole Boshi thing. It looks really wierd, kinda like a wierd mix of Yoshi and a T-Rex, lol! I'm guessing he wasn't that popular, especially next to Geno and Mallow in Super Mario RPG, lol!

On the Wind Waker Link account I have to disagree. Look at Kirby, he almost looks cel-shaded in the SSBB trailers (njk). He could fit in nicely, especially since he's nothing like any Link before or after him (not just the graphics, but his attack style).

I'm also going to have to disagree on Bowser Jr., Waluigi, and Diasy. Bowser Jr. is the main villain in Super Mario Sunshine, and New Super Mario Bros. Waluigi, well I just like him, and if they can make him original, he'd be a sweet addition. Same goes with Daisy. If any of them are clones=no! never! Same with any new character, no more clones!

O and Paris (or Parisect, once it evolved!) and Blastoise still own all! Add Mewtwo, Zaptos, Articuno, and Moltres=my Pokemon Blue Team. Don't ask me how I remeber my Pokemon Blue Version Team, because I don't even know how I remeber them, lol!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

HarryPotter

Smash Cadet
holy crap that las picture is insane. however, with one exception, (+le and -un) I agree with all who should burn. (+le&-un should be more of a maybe IMHO) great pics. what's your souce?
-HP-

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
Plusle and Minun, I'd assume. Took me a while to figure it out until I looked at the pic again.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
I know he's banned, but I'll answer his question anyway, there was no source. I made up everything in the picture myself.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
He got banned at only 40 po$t$. D**N!

You're a mod McFox....right? Then......why do you want Paras for Brawl. Have you been $mokin mu$hroom$?
Probably Paras's Mushrooms. :p

but seriosuly, if you've been reading what he's been saying about Paras, then you'd know why he's his favorite.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
He got banned at only 40 po$t$. D**N!

You're a mod McFox....right? Then......why do you want Paras for Brawl. Have you been $mokin mu$hroom$?
Paris and Parisect, (the Pokemon) own! Don't diss either of them! WW Link=friggen only character I need (*cough* Ganondorf needs his sword :laugh: ). As for plusie and minun, we don't need a Pichu repeat, or more Pickachu clones! :mad: Paris is what we need for Brawl (*cough* and WW Link). :laugh:

Looking at the pics a 2nd time makes them even funnier, lol! Shadow, Knuckles, and Tails dying=looks funny!

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Probably Paras's Mushrooms. :p

but seriosuly, if you've been reading what he's been saying about Paras, then you'd know why he's his favorite.
Lets be honest with ourselves people. If Paras made it to the Brawl roster then Sakurai would receive hate mail and riots would blow up Nintendo buildings.....maybe.

Paras + SSBB= ruined game & angry fans.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Lets be honest with ourselves people. If Paras made it to the Brawl roster then Sakurai would receive hate mail and riots would blow up Nintendo buildings.....maybe.

Maybe so, but a guy can say he'd like to see a certain character in Brawl, can't he?

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486

You are right, but Paris+Blastoise+SSBB=friggen ownage! O ya that would own! Paris should at least be a Pokeball Pokemon, because hey he got mad skillz.

So don't diss him, even if Blastoise is better. :009: :046: =Best Pokemon with my Zaptos, Articuno, Moltres, and Mewtwo team (and Paris is a Parisect, but watever). I have no clue how I remeber that from like 6 years ago, but watever. :laugh: :chuckle: :cool:

insobias

Smash Rookie
I think the pictures are fake, you should site your scources why would brawl have that art style how stupud

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Scav, I am the forum leadership. :p

And the last pic is all the characters I hate and am tired of hearing about. It's a picture of them all dying in a fire. :) The characters in that picture are:

Cloud Strife
Petey Piranha
Bowser Jr.
Daisy
Plusle and Minun
Sephiroth
Wind Waker Link
Munchlax
Blaziken
Shadow
Toadsworth
Meowth
Waluigi
Boshi
My Ipinion: Your smokin some kind of iranian crack or somthing, windwaker link is the most gangster character of all named.... way better than Balloon fighter and by far Captain O-gay-mar.

Tera253

Smash Ace
no, windwaker link and insobias are n00bs.
insobias, he drew (computerized) those, it's not the way Brawl characters are going to look.
as for what you said, JF, Tera may not agree with his want-ins, but for all the burn-and-dies, (except for Plusle and Minun, where Tera has a neutral opinion) Tera sais: "HAIL!!"
~Tera253~

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
insobias, he drew (computerized) those, it's not the way Brawl characters are going to look.
as for what you said, JF, Tera may not agree with his want-ins, but for all the burn-and-dies, (except for Plusle and Minun, where Tera has a neutral opinion) Tera sais: "HAIL!!"
~Tera253~
Who the **** is Tera?

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I think the pictures are fake, you should site your scources why would brawl have that art style how stupud
He drew those, or so he says, but ya he probably drew those (McFox, that is)

~Tera253~
HAHA WW Link owns all! Screw all the wanna be Pickachu Pokemon, they can burn in hell with the rest (minus WW Link!), so ya Minus and Plusle can die!!! :link:=My main man=owns all! The rest can die=:laugh:=evil laugh!

My Ipinion: Your smokin some kind of iranian crack or somthing, windwaker link is the most gangster character of all named.... way better than Balloon fighter and by far Captain O-gay-mar.
Could I agree with you more about WW Link being the best. The only is exception is well..I like Balloon fight and sorta Capt. Olimar, even if Olimar isn't that popular. Balloon Fight not as a SSBB character at least, Olimar is kinda cool, but he doesn't seem popular enough. But hey, I respectfully disagree with McFox, but hey wat fun is life if everyone agrees with you=?

Who the **** is Tera?
Hint: Tera=name= talking in 3rd person!

The Director

Smash Lord
McFox, man...I've been following this thread for a while, and I just have to say that your Brawl newcomer cast is probably the best and most realistic of the ones that I have seen.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
I agree with most of your pics, especially ridley, but i think that Maybe one of the metroid hunters like sylux or trace would be cool. i also think that they will add a few C falcon characters, maybe the black shadow. and if they add sonic then hopefully they will find a way to work super sonic in with him. also, a good no chance in hell character is Bass, my favorite in the mega man universe. Waluigi should burn, but i have a suspsion he will make an appearence
in Brawl.....

Tera253

Smash Ace
He drew those, or so he says, but ya he probably drew those (McFox, that is)

HAHA WW Link owns all! Screw all the wanna be Pickachu Pokemon, they can burn in hell with the rest (minus WW Link!), so ya Minus and Plusle can die!!! :link:=My main man=owns all! The rest can die=:laugh:=evil laugh!

Could I agree with you more about WW Link being the best. The only is exception is well..I like Balloon fight and sorta Capt. Olimar, even if Olimar isn't that popular. Balloon Fight not as a SSBB character at least, Olimar is kinda cool, but he doesn't seem popular enough. But hey, I respectfully disagree with McFox, but hey wat fun is life if everyone agrees with you=?

Hint: Tera=name= talking in 3rd person!
Link= a n00b
WW Link = even worse
pokemon w/ the exception of Paras and the ones in SSBM: n00bs.
Paras: OWNZ.
Tera: the one everyone looks up to
McFox: brilliant.

~Tera253~

MarsBitrona

Smash Apprentice
Kamek is a great choice. He may not have been in the beta version of SSBM, but he was in the best version of Mario Kart 64 (or Super Mario Kart R, back in the day). Plus, he's magic.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Yeah, for those who were confused, I did draw these myself. Here are a couple of the original scans, if you don't believe me:

And yeah, Kamek would be awesome.

King Axel

Smash Apprentice
I'm not too fond of other Pokemon, besides, perhaps, Lucario or maybe Deoxys, being in this game. Hitmonlee was fine as a Pokeball Pokemon, in my opinion. I'm not really a Pokemon fan, and there aren't many Pokemon that could have well-rounded movesets.

Olimar? I can see that, but I'm not sure he deserves a spot. He can't do anything without Pikmin, and a character who depends completely upon little plant creatures would be interesting, indeed, but there's a lack of variety in attacks.

Kamek and the Koopa Troopa are odd choices. I don't really think you can compare the Troopa to Yoshi. There was one specific Yoshi in the Mario games, yes, but there was never really a specific Yoshi. Kamek's alright, I suppose.

I think Fawful and Geno are made for this game, but that might be a bad opinion, because my liking for those characters hinders my judgment.

I'm not a fan of Diddy, but I wouldn't mind.

I... can't see a Wolf that isn't a Fox clone.

Tom Nook? Alright. But I wouldn't mind playing as a generic AC Boy or Girl instead.

The rest are all fine, I suppose.

All in all, I like your picks, and your reasons are somewhat thoughtful.

The Director

Smash Lord
Kamek is the only 'generic villain' guy I wouldn't mind having in Brawl...but technically he could be the Kamek from Yoshi's Island, which was an actual character (villain) and not a generic mindless drone.

Top Bottom