• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MBR Application Process is Closed

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
haha I love the Kishes

Primed: darkrain still hasn't had an avatar ever since... LOLLL

KishSquared

Smash Master
Extreme avatar matches were so pro. I think that was the only one that ever happened, though. Loose avatar matches were more common; loser had to change their avatar instead of never being able to use one again, haha.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Oh yeah, I forgot Cubed beat Darkrain out of ever having an avatar.

Then he found out Darkrain didn't have an avatar to begin with and he was angry.

Then Smashboards forced you into a default avatar and we were furious that Darkrain had an avatar.

THIS IS WHY WE PLAY THE GAME.

KishPrime

BRoomer
WHAT THE?!?!?!

I just saw a post fade into existence! That's NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE?!?!!

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Likelihood the kishes ever return to melee seriously: low

Likelihood of the kishes returning to melee being the best thing to happen to the melee community in years:
9001%

KishPrime

BRoomer
1. Please provide up to 5 examples of contributions you have made to the melee community. Links to exceptional, informative posts are highly valued here.
I lost all mine when the jerks in the BBR kept deleting my posts and then banned me. I'm sure like two of you remember Twice Jumping and the extremely legit and brilliant discussion on banning Sailor Saturn, to name a couple.
Wow, I think they did delete your excellent discussion on 2X4ing. I can't find it. How disappointing.

Joshu

BRoomer
BRoomer
They're in trashtown or something now. I remember one mod looking at deleted threads sent me a PM and was like THIS IS GREAT MARC HAS NO SENSE OF HUMOR
so sad
even though at gencon last year someone beat my 2x4ing pretty soundly
as it turns out Sailor Mars is broken

KishSquared

Smash Master
The Ship of Fools has always lived up to its name. Always.

Joshu, I recall the last time we played (hmmm... coincidence?) I trashed your Saturn with Mars. Is that why you're saying Mars is broken?

What is this thread about again?

D

Deleted member

The Ship of Fools has always lived up to its name. Always.

Joshu, I recall the last time we played (hmmm... coincidence?) I trashed your Saturn with Mars. Is that why you're saying Mars is broken?

What is this thread about again?
the cool thing to do in competitive gaming now is when you have a relatively large cast to choose from, leave the #1 thing be and ban either the #2 slot or the #2 slot.

on that note, it's time for sailor saturn to go.

KishPrime

BRoomer
The Ship of Fools is certainly living up to its name right now LOL
We get away with a lot because we respectfully divert other people's topics, as opposed to your everyday troll who acts disrespectfully.

So glad this topic is labelled "[IMPORTANT]."

JPOBS

Smash Hero
I don't even kno if i should bother with an application anymore after reading the kishes' applications. would be terrible in comparison lol

KishPrime

BRoomer
No, I think Joshu, Jeff, and I have offically locked up all 3 spots that were available. Sorry, dude.

Top Bottom