• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MBR Application Process is Closed

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
i could go for a lotion ***** myself. flying solo just isn't fun anymore.
See this is why we don't invite you to the MBR dinners. You never even ASKED kirbykaze before this post. Here we have this super exclusive club for elites because normal people suck and should be excluded and you go and ask for help from lowly normies. You shame the melee boysclub room.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Lol so we can already see the divisions between people grandfathered into the MBR and people who are hoping to rejoin and between people who know they cant get in and are hating.

frotaz37

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, anyone who says anything bad about the MBR is just mad cause they can't get in!!!!
You're really on top of it!!!

It's cool to see that you all are still mad, though. Seems my words have cut pretty deep.

frotaz37

Smash Lord
If they had no impact, people wouldn't still be posting rhetorical responses to the things I brought up, nor would they be trying desperately to make fun of me for what's in my sig.

Nice try, though.

Face it. Y'all mad.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Actually I assumed you're just laughing along with us all. The overall relevance of the whole argument is somewhat gone by this point. But maybe I'm mistaking the smile in your avatar for something else.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Yeah they did a study about it recently. 8/24 births are the most likely to be workaholics and alcoholics and other -holics.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I applied for membership, wish me luck!

I'm really hoping I can get into the MBR dinner party this time!

Slhoka

Smash Lord
back to non-******ism

With these applications is there a set limit on how many get in?
No. We've been a little harsh when choosing the first members, and it doesn't mean people can't try again. When someone will post an application, we'll take a look at it and accept the guy if we accept his application.

Our aim is to gather good people who can make useful contributions to the MBR projects. As long as someone looks like he's good, we'll accept him, regardless of the number of members.

Not for the MBR dinner, though. You better be cool if you want to attend this one.

D

Deleted member

I applied for membership, wish me luck!

I'm really hoping I can get into the MBR dinner party this time!
This is almost as good as the one m2k sent me with "I'm the goddam batman"

THeDarKnesS

Smash Journeyman
The MBR is nothing more than an organization composed of elitist super trolls. How come nobody has gotten in yet?

D

Deleted member

maybe, i'm not in it yet so maybe or maybe not.

while we're on the subject, i nominated sveet for membership a long time ago.

sveet: you weren't troll enough at the time anyway.

Top Bottom