• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mayling Family Mafia (Mayfia) - Who successfully escaped the Shadow Realm?

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
SRB said:
what does that have to do with anything you've said already? yeah I did get on him about that, you implying that I was non-committal?? where have I not committed?
I think she means you got on Eric's case for not committing, when with only 3 posts I could've been accused of the same thing, yet you had nothing to say about me at all.

Current lynch candidates: SRB, Eric, hida. I'd be fine with any of them.

soaring-raptor-blast

Smash Rookie
I think she means you got on Eric's case for not committing, when with only 3 posts I could've been accused of the same thing, yet you had nothing to say about me at all.

well mister eric nudged for a lynch and didn't commit with a vote. there is a difference between not posting at all, and nudging.

Let's just mass claim. It'll be fun.
so you were kidding then?

Delvro

Smash Ace
So even though I'm the best lynch to you you're just gonna follow the crowd without giving a peep about it?
Of course! Come on, you know as well as I do that what you just said is plain silly. There's more than one scum you know, and what's the point of not switching if nobody bothers to follow my vote on you? Unfortunately at this point in time, nobody else really sets me off enough for me to switch my vote to them.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
I like that Roxy finally made a real post on his argument against S2. However, it reads like a really long OMGUS to me. Seriously, if you td:rl it you get "S2 is picking on me". Initially, I thought "Oh Roxy made a post with some content in it", but the more I look at it the more I get a CYA feel.

I think it's unfortunate that afterwards he went back to short posts.

Cello's list was hilarious. =3 A few comments on his to kill list:

I admit if I didn't know Hida IRL and saw him every day, I'd be on his case for the lurking he's doing. Seriously, a one line post was the best you could do last night, love? Since I see him every day, I worry I may be metaing with thinking he's just playing extremely newbie and just not getting pulled into the game. I think I may be overly protective of him which is affecting my judgment.

Hida, I'd like to see a post from you on some more detailed reads or even questions. Newbie lurking isn't cool. =(

SRB is not giving me a town read this game. He's just too...laid back? It's like he's defending himself, but it feels more like obligatory gesture than actually trying to defend his position. I'm gonna do a detailed ISO on him later before I commit any further on a raptor lynching.

Purple

Hi guys!
I like that Roxy finally made a real post on his argument against S2. However, it reads like a really long OMGUS to me. Seriously, if you td:rl it you get "S2 is picking on me". Initially, I thought "Oh Roxy made a post with some content in it", but the more I look at it the more I get a CYA feel.
So.... you're ignoring what I say in the post and saying it's something that it's not?

Okay.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Deadline has been set for May 31, 2010 11:59PM EST.

It's takes 7/12 to lynch!

Day 1 Vote Count 6:
Cello_Marl: (0)
Clownbot: Delvro (
)
Delvro: (0)
hidajiremi: Clownbot (
)
Mayling: (0)
McFox: (0)
Mister Eric: Sold2, McFox (
)
Roxy: Tandora, soaring-raptor-blast, hidajiremi (
)
soaring-raptor-blast: Mister Eric, vanderzant, Mayling, Cello_Marl (
)
Sold2: Roxy (
)
Tandora: (0)
vanderzant: (0)
Not Voting: (0)

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Oh, I most certainly have done more than lurk. In fact, I find it easy to say I've done more than yourself. I've questioned what I consider weak cases, been pressuring and questioning SRB, and have made a legitimate case on Mister Eric that will be my focus until he can defend himself.
I'm done with your question, answered it the way I wanted to and if that earns my lynch then lynch me.

Have I ever said that I don't like talking about people unless I find them scummy? I've yet to see what you've done wrong, although a few points in this post caught my attention that I'll bring up in a bit.
Define what's right and wrong.

One thing I noticed about this post is that you address me as "he" the entire time. You're making this post for Mister Eric or everyone else, pointing at me like I'm a zoo animal.
Now you know what it feels like to be a robot. :p

Which, oh, btw, you get onto Mister Eric for not committing. :p

And I faintly remember asking you a question that you didn't answer. I'm pretty sure that's what Mister Eric is talking about.

You've pretty much done everything Mister Eric has done, because I asked you to find me quotes about Jailkeeper and you never did.
In case your wondering, SRB, this is exactly why I haven't felt so pushed to argue back with you.

Not willing to commit to a relationship, but let's be friends
1) Mister Eric Awesome Show Great Job
Me loves that too short of a show!

The noose comes out Tomorrow!

I admit if I didn't know Hida IRL and saw him every day, I'd be on his case for the lurking he's doing. Seriously, a one line post was the best you could do last night, love? Since I see him every day, I worry I may be metaing with thinking he's just playing extremely newbie and just not getting pulled into the game. I think I may be overly protective of him which is affecting my judgment.

Hida, I'd like to see a post from you on some more detailed reads or even questions. Newbie lurking isn't cool. =(
If Hida and Tanny were both mafia, that would be so bleh.

No one's liking s2 is seems like :(
If I could split my vote in half, I would put my card on S2...too!
Actually, idk what I'd do with it, prob try to get my money back at the card shop.
I just like sounding sympathetic.

I'm still content with where my vote stands. Although the only thing SRB has somewhat swayed me with so far is that he has rly screwed Mayling over before when he was scum apparently...and SRB seems like a cool guy irl and if he did that to her again, at least in that manner, what a meanie! But I s'pose I shouldn't confuse rl with ml (mafia life).

Mm, bean dip.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
So. Deadline in 25 hours. How 'bout that.

More SRB death please. Also, be especially wary of people that try to suddenly push up Roxy or Mister Eric unless they've been pushing them for a while or pull out some miracle juice potion magic that instants gives mod-confirmed scum.

soaring-raptor-blast

Smash Rookie
EBWOP:
ugh! I just made my biggest pet peeve:

you're****
I... don't understand :(

In case your wondering, SRB, this is exactly why I haven't felt so pushed to argue back with you.
there was never a question mayling asked that I didn't answer, and this is probably the fifth time this has been brought up with no proof. I'm telling you, you're both wrong about that.

I'm still content with where my vote stands. Although the only thing SRB has somewhat swayed me with so far is that he has rly screwed Mayling over before when he was scum apparently...and SRB seems like a cool guy irl and if he did that to her again, at least in that manner, what a meanie! But I s'pose I shouldn't confuse rl with ml (mafia life).

Mm, bean dip.
I would NEVER do that to her again. I was scum and she asked me to pinky promise that I was town... and i was distraught... I didn't want to but I had no choice. I was in a corner. I couldn't say "nope! I can't do that! O__O" because it would just ruin the game. and after it almost cost our friendship, I promised her it would never happen again and I apologized a million times.

end sob story

also I'm claiming now since deadline is close. I'm vanilla town Mokuba Kaiba, VP of kaiba corp. No powers. loves the heart of the cards. just your average cute little kid. don't kill me prease. I is just a wittle kid and I just wants to help <:I

take or leave it but at least learn something if you decide to lynch me

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think you would do that to me again

winning is more important than our friendship :<

a lion doesn't change its spots

you can't teach a cat new tricks

srb is srb is as srb does

DIE! :@

Purple

Hi guys!
when, in the DEUCE did lions have spots.

**** it, this vote isn't happened

unvote: SRB

the information on SRB is stacking.

Delvro

Smash Ace
So. Deadline in 25 hours. How 'bout that.

More SRB death please. Also, be especially wary of people that try to suddenly push up Roxy or Mister Eric unless they've been pushing them for a while or pull out some miracle juice potion magic that instants gives mod-confirmed scum.
Wish you waited to say that :<

VOTE SRB IF I REALLY HAVE TO

soaring-raptor-blast

Smash Rookie
EBWOP: I have serious reasons for thinking charlie and mayling are scum, not just the fact that they are both terrible people with rotten black hearts, and burnt feces where their souls should be. :I

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
Well, then, pray tell what those reasons are? Being that you are about to have no mouth or unsnapped throat with which to speak them, shortly.

Well, technically I suppose you could gurgle them out during Twilight, but that would involve making them up and spewing them out.

soaring-raptor-blast

Smash Rookie
Well, then, pray tell what those reasons are? Being that you are about to have no mouth or unsnapped throat with which to speak them, shortly.

Well, technically I suppose you could gurgle them out during Twilight, but that would involve making them up and spewing them out.
you've pushed me to a lynch with no reasoning. I guess nobody cares though? sad say for me. :(

As for mayling, she wouldn't be pushing for my lynch with no evidence if she were town. I can tell when mayling is town. ALWAYS. As a result, I buddy the hell out of her. I just can't help it :( . Anyone notice I haven't buddied her yet? and I never never once buddied her when she was scum. yeah, she's not town. I promise. All you guys trying to meta me, take note of that. She wants me out of the way because she knows I'd find out she was scum pretty soon. :bee:

not to mention the only points on me she claimed to be correct about was the mysterious question I never answered, and the instance where she quoted the wrong post in which she said NOTHING about me not being silly.

she's definitely scum. when I flip cute little innocent nillers Mokuba, somebody look into that prease.

Delvro

Smash Ace
Can we all just kill Clownbot please, the guy who made the scummiest role claim in the entire planet and not deal with this metagamey srb/ mayling stuff?

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
what? that's dumb. srb, we always buddy each other. always. if you were town and i was scum, it would be better for me to keep you around if i were scum, and just have you buddy me instead of trying to get rid of you. You're just pulling a huge OMGus on me. before it was Mister Eric/S2, but once Charlie and I fought for your lynch, it's us? yeah right

soaring-raptor-blast

Smash Rookie
what? that's dumb. srb, we always buddy each other. always. if you were town and i was scum, it would be better for me to keep you around if i were scum, and just have you buddy me instead of trying to get rid of you. You're just pulling a huge OMGus on me. before it was Mister Eric/S2, but once Charlie and I fought for your lynch, it's us? yeah right
charlie started it. And it might be an OMGus but you are my biggest suspect prior to my untimely death and I just think it should still be known

well nevermind. I'm getting scum vibes from over half the game now. I guess I'm just being a sad sack. I don't know how to help in my last moments... I'm sorry. :(

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Can we all just kill Clownbot please, the guy who made the scummiest role claim in the entire planet and not deal with this metagamey srb/ mayling stuff?
The **** are you bringing this up now? Quit jumping back to me if you're not even gonna make the commitment with a vote.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Let's be a bit serious. Delvro, other than his claim, why do you want clownbot dead? Although, trying to swing votes onto Clownbot this late into d1 will look horrible on you d2 if SRb turns up scum.

soaring-raptor-blast

Smash Rookie
Let's be a bit serious. Delvro, other than his claim, why do you want clownbot dead? Although, trying to swing votes onto Clownbot this late into d1 will look horrible on you d2 if SRb turns up scum.

what reason does he have to believe I will turn up scum??? because all the cool kids are voting me??? this is peer pressure lol

also, I doubt I will be here at all tomorrow. I will be out of town almost ALLL day so I'm going to

unvote

I'm not confident Roxy is scum, but I don't see the potential of a lynch of anyone I really suspect.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
SRJ said:
charlie started it.
I sure did. And you had plenty of time to turn it around against me for that reason. Instead, you attacked other people for whatever.

Can someone please go ahead and make SRB not alive?

Delvro

Smash Ace
Yeah, you got a point. SRB's claim of you and Cello scum is ridiculously bogus. I'd wear a dress in public if you flipped scum.

My vote stays on SRB then. Clownbot tomorrow.

soaring-raptor-blast

Smash Rookie
I sure did. And you had plenty of time to turn it around against me for that reason. Instead, you attacked other people for whatever.

Can someone please go ahead and make SRB not alive?
umm what? you wanted me to OMGus you??

this is so ridiculous. I don't get it at all. I think I'm done

VOTE: SRB

good luck town

Top Bottom