• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mayling Family Mafia (Mayfia) - Who successfully escaped the Shadow Realm?

hidajiremi

Smash Rookie
you say it doesn't exclude him from being scum (trying to protect yourself in case of a flip?) but not to be harsh on him, but I don't see how anyone was OVERLY harshy, especially considering HE LIED, and is regardless one way or another doing things that do need to be critisized (ps, why didn't ANYONE say anything about the fact that hida lied? that's pretty scummy, and i think we should heavily consider him our lynch toDay. him or srb imo)
What the heck did I lie about?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
I'm uncomfortable with the fact that SRB is comfortable with a Roxy lynch.

Let's lynch SRB or Hida now. Preferably Hida for excuses. Eric knows.

Unvote Vote Hida

I'm a bunny. Vote-hop.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
this is strange. why do you say this, but then post an attack on roxy founded on silliness?
I think b/c Roxy's silliness stands out a lot more to me than anyone else's. Other people who have been active have had more serious posts inbetween while Roxy is consistently nonhelpful.

I dislike the way he plays, but this is what I saw of his meta from Twilight and why I didn't bring him up already as a suspect. He was literally this silly in Twilight and was almost our d1 lynch. he was town that game, so Idk what to think about that kid.
Hm, something to keep in mind. However it is meta, so I'm going to try to not put too much merit into it.
what's with the prodding of jeremy?
As I mentioned before, this is his second game and I want to make sure he feels included. I know that I tend to respond when people address me directly. This game feels to have a lot more posts in less time. Honestly, it's selfishness as I want him to enjoy this game so he'll get into Forum Mafia.

you say it doesn't exclude him from being scum (trying to protect yourself in case of a flip?) but not to be harsh on him, but I don't see how anyone was OVERLY harshy, especially considering HE LIED, and is regardless one way or another doing things that do need to be critisized (ps, why didn't ANYONE say anything about the fact that hida lied? that's pretty scummy, and i think we should heavily consider him our lynch toDay. him or srb imo)

what's more important is you covered your initial prodding with a big attack on Roxy
Whoa, if Hida lied, I completely missed it. Could you quote what you're referencing?

Also, my post against Roxy was my primary goal in that post. I guess I like to lead with a little bit of nice before launching into an attack against another player. This game has been a lot more fun than any other I've been in. Referencing the silliness was acknowledging the mood difference.

Regardless, I feel pretty good about my vote on Roxy. If he starts acting more town, I'll have no problem taking my vote off him, but in the meantime I haven't seen anything to convince me otherwise.

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Tanny and Hida: The "lying" thing is probably in reference to his statement of "I had to leave that one so I didn't actually get to see the results of it...". I figured he meant the rest of the game as compared to Fro's flip, but I'd rather focus on stuff that's happening here.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Cello, why did you vote Roxy if you weren't comfortable with his lynch (I am assuming this based on the fact that SRB's being comfortable with it made you uncomfortable)?

If what I'm assuming isn't correct then why does his comfortability make you... Uncomfortable?

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
shew, much better!

MIster Eric, you avoided my question entirely, I believe. I'll repeat, "explain why you find Mayling's case so appealing and why you didn't vote then."

I don't want any of this "Glad I didn't or else he'd be dead" BS. If you had voted then, you'd vote #4. That's L-3, and you shouldn't be afraid to take someone to L-3. Town's not dumb enough to ignore vote numbers(got close though, lol).
woah woah woah, hold your beepbeeps!
Me scuzi for now being as thorough as you had wished. I do have a tendency to miss the big picture some times. But I'll wrap up my feelings on Clownbot and exactly why I acted the way I did.

When Mayling was bringing down the evidence on Clownbot, for once it seemed like we were productively getting somewhere. Ands I gots excited. It's D1 and May^2 is already bringin the pain! Of course this should call for a vote switch. But I said I "might" change my vote and I only said this because Clownbot didn't really have a shot to defend himself. And once he did, the train soon fell apart as I thought it could have.

**** , I checked everything that cross referenced to make sure I had it right. Tom even mentions you.

⑨_⑨ ⑨_⑨ ⑨_⑨

I'm not sure what to make of this anymore.
I play patient. I'd like to think it pays off.
Oh but the fingers keep a'pointin!:

I'm still currently more suspicious of Eric, Tand, and hida than I am of Clown. Even if that was your point, none of the three of them even bothered to question the other side. They just jumped in because it was an easy lead. True, town doesn't always have to question every side, but I find it suspect that nobody even raised a single question about "Hey what if this is wrong?" They were all too happy to jump onboard.
Yeah..they were but I wasn't. Granted, I was excited. I won't hesitate to show my emotions. I don't mind if it brings questions, as long as it doesn't get out of hand and gets overanalyzed. I couldn't tell you the last time, or first haha, that I've questioned someone. It's very seldom, and I actually need to change this and plan to. I think I'll start it off at the end of this post.

mister eric.... are you scum? (serious question)
I swear on my cat's life I'm not.

yeaaaaah! I know...i think?

----------------------------

From hard facts (Clownbot) to quirky playstyle (SRB) to Fluff'n'stuff (Roxy) I'm not sure which has been the best wagon to be on thus far. But I would like to provoke one of them:

@Roxy: Even though you despise D1, who has been your biggest suspect so far and why?
As you're the only one with a vote in your hand.

hidajiremi

Smash Rookie
Voting me because I have a busy schedule is just ridiculous, and it makes you look scummy. As does vote-hopping for that matter. It makes it look like your entire purpose is to cloud the waters and get people bickering again just as people were starting to get close to a consensus. You're shifting blame to me (and secondarily to SRB) to move it away from Clownbot, who could very well be your collaborator. You've been pushing *hard* on SRB as well, with basically no reasons given. This doesn't make me move my vote again, because you could just be testing the waters instead of muddying them, but it does make me suspicious of you.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Hida, are there any people you are suspicious of that aren't suspicious of you?

:|

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
woah woah woah, hold your beepbeeps!
Me scuzi for now being as thorough as you had wished. I do have a tendency to miss the big picture some times. But I'll wrap up my feelings on Clownbot and exactly why I acted the way I did.

When Mayling was bringing down the evidence on Clownbot, for once it seemed like we were productively getting somewhere. Ands I gots excited. It's D1 and May^2 is already bringin the pain! Of course this should call for a vote switch. But I said I "might" change my vote and I only said this because Clownbot didn't really have a shot to defend himself. And once he did, the train soon fell apart as I thought it could have.
You still haven't answered my question, to be honest... Let me clear it up for you. "May was bringing down the pain" is not an acceptable reason to like a lynch, but I'm lol'ing. A more specific question, perhaps.

How did Mayling's case on Clownbot convince you that he was deserving of your vote? In other words, why did Mayling's case make you think Clownbot was scum? Use some reasoning this time, not generalizations.

that is so not right, I made a case against S2 (after like two posts so it sucked), sort of made one on mister eric but backed off because of how he responded, I commented on roxy, cello, and hida AND I made a list of my reads on everyone. I'm at least trying to contribute and develop opinions on everyone, and I fail to see where I OMGus'ed anyone.

and how am I falling back on my "townie act"?

and where did I refuse to give my opinions early game?

I want quotes
Your case on me felt like RVS. Wasn't it based on the fact you lost Muppets mafia because of me? Oh, I didn't notice it before, but that list of reads ain't no good. Same as I said to Mayling. Saying who you think is town is very easy, and it lets scum know who's going to be a likely lynch target, and who they should avoid nKilling or wagoning. You could just be a townie that thinks it's a good idea, or you're scum looking for townie-points by saying you like people lol.

Huh, your case on Mister Eric... I believe you backed off to jump onto the Roxy wagon, especially since you were in the spotlight at L-1, to draw attention to the Roxy wagon instead of your own.

I guess I'm fine with this

UNVOTE, VOTE: Roxy

I really wanna hear more from certain people before we end the day, and a lot more from Roxy in particular.

very nice post, Tandora
And you say you've been putting reasoning for all your votes. I really dislike this reasoning. "I really wanna hear a more from certain people(This could mean ANYONE you want to think as suspicious later) and a lot more from Roxy in particular." and you felt justified putting Roxy at L-1, where any scum or dumb townie could jump in and hammer, throw in a bit of reasoning, and probably get away with it. Unless your reasoning was "very nice post, Tandora", in which case, that's even worse.

That's no good, man.

Delvro

Smash Ace
I'm uncomfortable with the fact that SRB is comfortable with a Roxy lynch.

Unvote Vote Hida

I'm a bunny. Vote-hop.
You're mindgaming yourself man. Just because SRB voted Roxy doesn't mean that they can't both be scum.

Sure, my first inclination is that SRB doesn't like voting his scummates either. But it's entirely possible that someone told him to do it. And that's all assuming he actually is in fact scum.

soaring-raptor-blast

Smash Rookie
I swear on my cat's life I'm not.
yeah! :bee:

unless at endgame you're gonna be like "HAHA! I didn't even have a cat, suckers!!!" then I'd be sad. what is your cats full name and one of it's cute mannerisms?

Your case on me felt like RVS. Wasn't it based on the fact you lost Muppets mafia because of me? Oh, I didn't notice it before, but that list of reads ain't no good. Same as I said to Mayling. Saying who you think is town is very easy, and it lets scum know who's going to be a likely lynch target, and who they should avoid nKilling or wagoning. You could just be a townie that thinks it's a good idea, or you're scum looking for townie-points by saying you like people lol.
no. i my first RVS vote was on you for muppets, then you misquoted me and I was like, "hey! the fuuu-???" then everything I said about you after that was total serious bidness. and if I think someone is town I'm gonna say it. As long as i don't get other people thinking that they are town, and we don't throw an obvious townie party, then it shouldn't effect the Nkill. so... yeah, I will be making lists. I don't care if getting town reads is "easy", process of elimination is a great way to find scum IMO.

Huh, your case on Mister Eric... I believe you backed off to jump onto the Roxy wagon, especially since you were in the spotlight at L-1, to draw attention to the Roxy wagon instead of your own.
I believe you skimmed because right after mister eric responded to my pushing I said that I was no longer confident that he was scum and he seemed very townie-ish by the way he responded. I'm hardcore fighting the urge to be like "HEY! I double dog DARE you to lynch me and see what happens, jerk!" as well so I feel like we have the same alignment.

and OMG was I seriously at L-1???? O__O

I just peed a little

And you say you've been putting reasoning for all your votes. I really dislike this reasoning. "I really wanna hear a more from certain people(This could mean ANYONE you want to think as suspicious later) and a lot more from Roxy in particular." and you felt justified putting Roxy at L-1, where any scum or dumb townie could jump in and hammer, throw in a bit of reasoning, and probably get away with it. Unless your reasoning was "very nice post, Tandora", in which case, that's even worse.

That's no good, man.
my reasoning for that vote was in the next post about fluff and posting to make posts. it was a whole paragraph. my initial vote on roxy was showing my support of tandora's case. I liked everything she said about Roxy so I committed to that. I was also trying to pressure Roxy to talk more because I'm not convinced that he is scum. if he would post more thoughts I think I'd feel better about him, or at least get a stronger read, and that's what I was encouraging.

Sure, my first inclination is that SRB doesn't like voting his scummates either. But it's entirely possible that someone told him to do it. And that's all assuming he actually is in fact scum.
do you think I'm scum too? I haz a sad. :(

did you have any reasons for thinking I'm scum or did you just mindlessly bandwagon on cello's make-believe case against me, too?

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
@Clownbot: Can you self-target? Also, about Roxy, uselessness.

@Delvro: Maybe. But we can have a cop or vig handle that problem, or take care of it collectively if we can spare a mislynch.

@Hida: Riiiiight. Riding Clownbot all the way to L-1 and forcing a claim from him, then showing how his claim could be a lie is totally indicative of me being his scummate. Worthless suggestions like that when you are able to post, along with your appeals to our emotions, are why I'm voting for you.

Purple

Hi guys!
@mister Eric- here's my answer

[Sold2]

I love how a Clownboat wagon seems to be kinda forming from just random votes.
RVS stage, however the wagon seems odd to him. Generally speaking RVS isn't something to be worried about when it comes to deaths; he's hinting at light defense.

Vote Clownbot

Now is it a bandwagon?

----Next post----

More people vote Clownbot so that I can be right! Let's do it!
This sounds like RVS randomness. However it could also just be him going back on his word to sound he has lesser of a connection.

At this point I stopped reading into the RVS phase and went to page three, most of what sold2 says is fluff here so i'm ignoring it.

@91 - picks at me for my sentence and votes for no real reason. Please note this, he did it for no reason at all.

How am I a popular lynch candidate, Clownbot?

@Vanderzant, day 1 of Day 1. I wanted to have a little fun, and see how people react. I'll be serious when it's serious time, which should be coming up soon. I'll make serious time if serious time doesn't make itself.
Good to note, he's not serious at this time, Therefore we can assume both of his votes were in fun, and have no weight. Also here is another connection with Clownbot.

@126 - Rule break

@Mayling, Mister Eric went to School is in Session, so he has legit johns. Also I posted that screenie because I felt it was relevant to the situation. Also it was funny, at least to me.

Mayling and Delvro, you've both honestly lost me now =/. Would like to hear Delvro's explanation for Vand though.
He's still posting funny things, humorous stuff. He was lost by Mayling/Delvro's conversation. SOmewhat implying he's skimming.

Can I ask what significance Clownbot's replacing into Newbie 3 has?

also I hate newbie 3
a question! :3 not sure who's he's talking to after a skim.

That was silly. Unvote, Vote Mister Eric. Explain to me why Mayling's case is appealing to you, and why you didn't just plain out vote then. I don't like that you supported the wagon, but don't have the balls to be on the lynch yourself.

Also, I wish I was Bandit Keith...
Very good reason to vote Mister Eric, no problems here.

MIster Eric, you avoided my question entirely, I believe. I'll repeat, "explain why you find Mayling's case so appealing and why you didn't vote then."

I don't want any of this "Glad I didn't or else he'd be dead" BS. If you had voted then, you'd vote #4. That's L-3, and you shouldn't be afraid to take someone to L-3. Town's not dumb enough to ignore vote numbers(got close though, lol).

SRB, I'm not lurking, legitimately busy with school work that I couldn't have planned for. Although by Ryker logic I guess I am lurking for not calling V/LA, but I don't want to do that when I know I can find time to get around to it =/. Also, you guys got significantly less interesting after RVS .
Pressure on Mister Eric. Good stuff. He also comments about how he's not lurking, he's just busy. That's legit I guess.

I think I mentioned something along these lines... lol.
No, he didn't, the only time you could even consider he was thinking something along these lines was in RVS, then after that he has done nothing but 'lurk'. Both me and Clownbot have had scenarios of where he's voted jokingly, then unvoted.

I'd love to see if Cello and SRB started posted reasons for their votes and pushing lynches.
This same logic could be said for Sold2, who has voted very lightly throughout the game, and only pressured one person who seems unlikely to be moved (for whatever reason)

My opinion of Roxy is unchanged and I'd still like to see Mister Eric's responses.
What opinion? You have yet to give an opinion on me except for an RVS vote sided with a joke and dance.

He's been adding minimal information except for his conversation on Mister Eric recently. He's taking credit for things that he has not done, perhaps to make himself look better amongst others.
vote : Sold2

Delvro

Smash Ace
do you think I'm scum too? I haz a sad. :(

did you have any reasons for thinking I'm scum or did you just mindlessly bandwagon on cello's make-believe case against me, too?
I was speaking from Cello's point of view who feels fairly strongly that you are scum. I personally am unsure about you and keep flipping back and forth.

With regards to roxy, that was a very informative post. Roxy, how long have you been suspecting s2 before you decided to vote him? That was a lot of different arguments and I'm wondering if you just recently pulled that up (ISO read) or have been feeling that way for a long time. I guess I should go back and read some of your earlier posts =3

UNVOTE ROXY

VOTE CLOWNBOT

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
that is so not right, I made a case against S2 (after like two posts so it sucked), sort of made one on mister eric but backed off because of how he responded, I commented on roxy, cello, and hida AND I made a list of my reads on everyone. I'm at least trying to contribute and develop opinions on everyone, and I fail to see where I OMGus'ed anyone.

and how am I falling back on my "townie act"?

and where did I refuse to give my opinions early game?

I want quotes
didn't you OMGus s2? and you also OMGus Mister Eric. also, early game you kept saying "I don't have reads, I don't have reads."

and you fell back on your "townie act" by being like "oh, see I'm being silly, I'm using gifs!"

soaring-raptor-blast

Smash Rookie
didn't you OMGus s2? and you also OMGus Mister Eric. also, early game you kept saying "I don't have reads, I don't have reads."

and you fell back on your "townie act" by being like "oh, see I'm being silly, I'm using gifs!"
no, I have been using Gifs the whole game, so you can't say I fell back on that. did you not see my "hahaha" durarara Gif, and my cute list foxes?? that was way before you told me I wasn't being silly. And several people got on me about the game being out of RVS when I wasn't being serious, so I got about as serious as I will ever get, then you call me scum for it. you're putting me in that "****ed if you do blah blah" situation.

and you can tell me I OMGUS'd them but I want to see quotes because I didn't.

my first post was my vote on S2 which developed into a case after he OMGus'd and misquoted my RVS vote (iirc). so are you calling my case on him an OMGUS to an OMGUS to a RVS vote?

and show me where I OMGUS'd mister eric. he said that I wasn't answering questions, I told him he was lying and said I would vote him if he couldn't show me where I did that. He responded with sleepy johns, so I voted him. it was legit and not an OMGus IMO.

and I said once, "I have NO IDEA where to put my vote" and that was after i pushed on mister eric and came to the conclusion he was town. I never said I didn't have reads.

soooo... drink lots of water and go read the thread again when you sober up, dear :3

I win

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
no. i my first RVS vote was on you for muppets, then you misquoted me and I was like, "hey! the fuuu-???" then everything I said about you after that was total serious bidness. and if I think someone is town I'm gonna say it. As long as i don't get other people thinking that they are town, and we don't throw an obvious townie party, then it shouldn't effect the Nkill. so... yeah, I will be making lists. I don't care if getting town reads is "easy", process of elimination is a great way to find scum IMO.
It's kinda hilarious that I don't even remember you making a case on me, other than the muppets stuff. It's not noteworthy if the defending party doesn't even realize it happened.

Everyone in this game has their own opinions on who's town and who's scum, so they can do process of elimination by themselves, they don't need you to spell it out for them. The only players that don't have the ability to observe who they think is town or mafia, is the mafia themselves. You're basically just telling them who they shouldn't make cases on by doing this. Basically, you're either helping scum, or you're scum aiming to look helpful.

I believe you skimmed because right after mister eric responded to my pushing I said that I was no longer confident that he was scum and he seemed very townie-ish by the way he responded. I'm hardcore fighting the urge to be like "HEY! I double dog DARE you to lynch me and see what happens, jerk!" as well so I feel like we have the same alignment.
Oh. So you kept your vote on Mister Eric all the way until the Roxy wagon happened, because "he seemed very townie-ish." You just showed that you supported a lynch of someone you thought was townie...

and OMG was I seriously at L-1???? O__O

I just peed a little
Quit acting like you're clueless.
I'm not gonna freak out because I haven't done anything and my wagon was started with a "hey let's put SRB at l-1 durr". it's stupid and I'm actually glad you gave me a reason for voting for me.
I'm sure you knew full well you were at L-1.

my reasoning for that vote was in the next post about fluff and posting to make posts. it was a whole paragraph. my initial vote on roxy was showing my support of tandora's case. I liked everything she said about Roxy so I committed to that. I was also trying to pressure Roxy to talk more because I'm not convinced that he is scum. if he would post more thoughts I think I'd feel better about him, or at least get a stronger read, and that's what I was encouraging.
Why exactly didn't you post your reasoning along with the vote? I personally felt that you were voting with no reason so that you could wiggle your way out of it if the wagon turned bad, or you were waiting to see if people would like or dislike your vote before truly committing to it.

And on to Roxy...

Good to note, he's not serious at this time, Therefore we can assume both of his votes were in fun, and have no weight. Also here is another connection with Clownbot.
Yes, at this point I was still having fun, like you say. Meaning that all the points up to this one meant nothing. And do you think Clownbot is scum?

He's still posting funny things, humorous stuff. He was lost by Mayling/Delvro's conversation. SOmewhat implying he's skimming.
I like being funny. And yeah, I won't deny it, I'm skimming a bit.

a question! :3 not sure who's he's talking to after a skim.
It was directed to Mayling, who was making a case based off of that.

Pressure on Mister Eric. Good stuff. He also comments about how he's not lurking, he's just busy. That's legit I guess.
School sucks bad. But now I have the entire weekend to love you guys :). Except Saturday if I need to love my brawl friends, which very well may happen.

No, he didn't, the only time you could even consider he was thinking something along these lines was in RVS, then after that he has done nothing but 'lurk'. Both me and Clownbot have had scenarios of where he's voted jokingly, then unvoted.
Oh, I most certainly have done more than lurk. In fact, I find it easy to say I've done more than yourself. I've questioned what I consider weak cases, been pressuring and questioning SRB, and have made a legitimate case on Mister Eric that will be my focus until he can defend himself.

This same logic could be said for Sold2, who has voted very lightly throughout the game, and only pressured one person who seems unlikely to be moved (for whatever reason)
No, I jumped votes all over the place throughout RVS. I'm voting very lightly otherwise because everyone else's cases don't convince me, and I don't see anything suspicious about certain people otherwise. I'm pressuring SRB and Mister Eric both, currently. That's two.

What opinion? You have yet to give an opinion on me except for an RVS vote sided with a joke and dance.
Have I ever said that I don't like talking about people unless I find them scummy? I've yet to see what you've done wrong, although a few points in this post caught my attention that I'll bring up in a bit.

He's been adding minimal information except for his conversation on Mister Eric recently. He's taking credit for things that he has not done, perhaps to make himself look better amongst others.
Explain my observations on SRB. Also, don't expect me to blabber out my opinions on everyone. There are too many things best kept to myself. Quote a specific example of me taking credit for what I haven't, please.

One thing I noticed about this post is that you address me as "he" the entire time. You're making this post for Mister Eric or everyone else, pointing at me like I'm a zoo animal. This might be acceptable if there was already a decent wagon started on me, but you're making an entire case on me, and it feels like you care more about how the majority will respond, instead of how I will respond. This could be taken as a scum-tell, as in he's just doing this to raise the majority's opinion of himself, but take it with however much salt you like. Little things like this bug me, sorry.

Also, you didn't ask me any questions, except for the rhetoric "What opinion?" This is kinda like the same thing as the above. I really doubt you care about what information you might get from me off this case.

Purple

Hi guys!
I guess you can take that however you want Sold2. However that's how I post cases. It sounds the same way as I posted a read on Hida. That's pretty picky though S2.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
I misremembered the first exchange between SRB and S2, where I thought S2 was the first to comment, not SRB. So that I retract.

However, I will break down the rest of your statements just fine.

and show me where I OMGUS'd mister eric. he said that I wasn't answering questions, I told him he was lying and said I would vote him if he couldn't show me where I did that. He responded with sleepy johns, so I voted him. it was legit and not an OMGus IMO.
Yeah but you didn't answer my question, and he didn't pull up quotes. If I remember correctly, you did almost the exact same thing when I questioned your implication that scum always roleclaims jailkeeper.

if you say so :bee:

UNVOTE

VOTE VANDERSCANT
Hops onto a bandwagon, no reason

#236, after statement, first gif.

I don't know about clownbot, I thought the whole spat between you two was dumb, but now that he's claimed a power role we shouldn't HAVE to worry about lynching him toDay. If he's not lying he should be dead soon and if he is, we'll know soon enough. that said scum ALWAYS claim jailkeeper, and he didn't give a lot of info with his claim so I'd be fine with lynching him.

i'm not sure about mister eric anymore. what he's done so far is pretty scummy but his whole "you'll see when I flip!!! rawr!!" thing is totally what I do when I'm a townie about to be lynched...so... eh.... I'm scared to push for his lynch.

and since we're pro list in deese parts,

my reads
More gifs only other I said something!

Btw, this post in general was horrible. He's pretty much putting up a wifom situation about Clownbot, which easily allows scum to sail by on it. He's saying Clownbot will soon be dead, but what if he's not? Putting him up for the lynch toMorrow SRB? I didn't like it.

Btw, I gave my townie reads, which wasn't a list (and we were talking about whether we thought those people were town or not anyway) but there SRB gives a list. No one said anything about being pro-list, ever. Which to me is a way to create lists and seem pro-town for doing so. (After people have called him out on not giving opinions.)

You give another gif of a girl slamming her head into a table that's... HEY! after I already said something about your usual townie act!

I win!

Roll over and die peacefully, scum!

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
I don't know about you guys, but I like it when everyone knows who is town and who is scum. It's a pretty good way to win. Knowing who is town. And who is scum.

Unvote Vote SRB

Kohaku is cute, but she'll poison you.

@Clownbot: By his own admission, he hadn't read anything about anyone except you. May's "roxy, opinions on like... everything? since you've said like...nothing?" summed it up well. Also,

@_@

Anyway, I'm over that now.

CHAWHEE THE CELLO'S SUPER DUPER TOWNIE LIST OF AWESOME TOWNIE BROWNIE

(I would chainsaw defense for any of you)

1) Cello Marl Q (Maru Kyuu [does the Cirno pic make sense now?])
2) Mini-Meimu
3) Farmer in the Delvro
4) Palette swapped stronger enemy #2
5) Tandora's Box
6) Bozo the Clownbot
7) McButterup Waffles

Needs to die painfully and slowly

1) He da Germy
2) Soaring Raptor Jesus

Not willing to commit to a relationship, but let's be friends
1) Mister Eric Awesome Show Great Job
2) 4chan Party Vanderzant
3) Roxy Hart

More SRB votes plox.

Also, everyone should agree with my list. Entirely. Even Germy and Raptor Jesus.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
CHAWHEE THE CELLO'S SUPER DUPER TOWNIE LIST OF AWESOME TOWNIE BROWNIE

(I would chainsaw defense for any of you)

1) Cello Marl Q (Maru Kyuu [does the Cirno pic make sense now?])
2) Mini-Meimu
3) Farmer in the Delvro
4) Palette swapped stronger enemy #2
5) Tandora's Box
6) Bozo the Clownbot
7) McButterup Waffles
I do believe you're trying to troll me. I'm also happy that you understand where my name comes from. They always come in sets of two, always! Worth a good laugh.

In all seriousness though, let's assume hypothetically, I was scum. I would read this list, and it wouldn't take very long for me to say "Mmm, well I'm not going to attack May or Delvro... and I probably shouldn't everyone from there on down but idk man. Howabout I attack the ones he say really need to die, that sounds really easy and safe!" This is especially true when you say you'd chainsaw defense for any of us.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
SRB said:
and if I think someone is town I'm gonna say it. As long as i don't get other people thinking that they are town, and we don't throw an obvious townie party, then it shouldn't effect the Nkill. so... yeah, I will be making lists. I don't care if getting town reads is "easy", process of elimination is a great way to find scum IMO.
It's fine to have these sort of opinions, but why do you have to share them? You're just making scum's decision easier.

soaring-raptor-blast

Smash Rookie
I misremembered the first exchange between SRB and S2, where I thought S2 was the first to comment, not SRB. So that I retract.
FACE!!!

Yeah but you didn't answer my question, and he didn't pull up quotes. If I remember correctly, you did almost the exact same thing when I questioned your implication that scum always roleclaims jailkeeper.
what question did I not answer!? lies!

and yeah, I may have exaggerated when i said ALWAYS but i showed that it happened. :p

Sheeping, obv.
so? if being serious is a scum tell, you can't tell me that the opposite makes me scum too >_>

HEre's a part where you say you don't have an opinion of someone, under the allusion that it's cus he doesn't have many posts. But you can't say anything about those posts? That allows a lot of leeway later in the game for scum. You couldn't comment ANYTHING on those posts, nothing at all? (I.E he seemed to be biding his time, I wonder why he only posted so little, etc, etc. Nothing?)
no and I did go into detail about mcfoxes three posts in another post I made. one was a RVS vote, one was talk about a game I didn't know about, and the other was... I forget but not enough for me to base an opinion off of. when he posted more, I shared my thoughts about him.

Which, oh, btw, you get onto Mister Eric for not committing. :p
what does that have to do with anything you've said already? yeah I did get on him about that, you implying that I was non-committal?? where have I not committed?

And I faintly remember asking you a question that you didn't answer. I'm pretty sure that's what Mister Eric is talking about.
well faintly go find it if you're gonna use it against me.

You've pretty much done everything Mister Eric has done, because I asked you to find me quotes about Jailkeeper and you never did. You mentioned ONE game, and was like "oh, well I'll find more" and guess what we never saw? Those games that solidify that scum always claim jailkeeper. :/
if this mattered at all, I would be trying to lynch clownbot. I admitted that it may just have been that one game, but it's still irrelevant and I don't see how it would make me scum. I never even wanted to lynch clownbot in the first place so you can't tell me I'm trying to push for his lynch with that or something. so... in short, what's your point?

So, what, you're finding your own scummy behavior in other people and pushing it onto them too.
am not am not. I'm trying really hard :(

Yeah, I did, after I said something. =)

#236, after statement, first gif.

More gifs only other I said something!
no, you quoted the wrong post of yours! that one just said "he is usually frantic" but doesn't mention a thing about me not being as silly. the post where you said I wasn't being silly was after the first two Gifs and I will Gladly find it if you disagree.

Btw, I gave my townie reads, which wasn't a list (and we were talking about whether we thought those people were town or not anyway) but there SRB gives a list. No one said anything about being pro-list, ever. Which to me is a way to create lists and seem pro-town for doing so. (After people have called him out on not giving opinions.)
chisa said she likes making lists and I said something along those lines too, so I didn't just make that up. this isn't AiB so I didn't think anyone would use a list against me. I'm still going to make them, they help me.

Roll over and die peacefully, scum!
seriously, mayling *looks you deeply in the eyes* I am not scum. seriously. what you have on me is wrong and I will gladly claim right now if anyone wants me too. I'm trying really hard and I don't wanna die.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
seriously, mayling *looks you deeply in the eyes* I am not scum. seriously. what you have on me is wrong and I will gladly claim right now if anyone wants me too. I'm trying really hard and I don't wanna die.

mayling said:
pinky promise you're not scum
srb said:
^__^ pinky promise
mayling said:
okay he's clear
mod said:
Soaring-Raptor-Blast, who was Tear, Mafia Doctor, has been lynched!
memowries :(

never again :(

soaring-raptor-blast

Smash Rookie
It's fine to have these sort of opinions, but why do you have to share them? You're just making scum's decision easier.
no one even tries to think of the benefits of a list.

if scum had to make lists then it'd be obvious when they 180'd on people they said they thought were town. making a simple list isn't the end of the world.

Even the incredible cello made one. the only thing he has done is make up catchy names for people and vote with no reasoning AT ALL. can we please kill him? even though i'm hesitant to believe celloscum would play so badly.... yeah, nevermind. i think I got his back. celloscum isn't this bad.

soaring-raptor-blast

Smash Rookie
memowries :(

never again :(
you know i'm still dead on the inside from that. I will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever lie to you like that again :(

i swear it

Delvro

Smash Ace
Even the incredible cello made one. the only thing he has done is make up catchy names for people and vote with no reasoning AT ALL. can we please kill him? even though i'm hesitant to believe celloscum would play so badly.... yeah, nevermind. i think I got his back. celloscum isn't this bad.
This is one of the most bizarre posts I have ever read.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
SRB, I honestly don't know what to do with you... You look like you're trying to get lynched, to be honest... but you generally look that way as town... but as scum you should act like you're trying to get lynched cuz that's what town SRB does but you really don't want to get lynched and it's just a ploy... oh god WIFOM

Maybe I should just consult Mr. Antoninus Pius again, unless you can convince me you're not beyond logic and reasoning.

Purple

Hi guys!
Man, apparently my posts are the worsts post here.

Delvro, you seem to move your vote a lot. Any particular reason? Who do you personally feel is best lynch?

Delvro

Smash Ace
Man, apparently my posts are the worsts post here.

Delvro, you seem to move your vote a lot. Any particular reason? Who do you personally feel is best lynch?
Clownbot fo sho. But nobody else seems to want to join me, so I switch my vote to other people who I mildly suspect.

Also s2, you spoke my thoughts about SRB exactly.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
So even though I'm the best lynch to you you're just gonna follow the crowd without giving a peep about it?

soaring-raptor-blast

Smash Rookie
I'm trying to get myself lynched? why don't you guys stop trying to meta me and actually read and realize there is literally nothing on me. nothing. I want to claim. I kind of want to claim. I seriously don't mind and I don't want anymore time wasted on me. anybody, just say the word.

Top Bottom